To Love and Forget- Aryan Bro...

By StefanieMorton

BOOK TWO OF THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD SERIES Leaving the gang life was easy for Carlos. When he made his split se... More

Prologue
A Friendly Encounter
She Might Be My Shelly
Recon
Confessions
Rendezvous
An Intimate Encounter~ Warning Sexual Contenet
Double Crosser
Runaway
Loosen Up
You What?
Relaxing
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Time to Party
Expect the Unexpected
Time
The Annihilation
Another Side of Me
Unfinished Business
A Little More Time
Too Close
Stitches
Another Day- Epilogue

More Time

398 12 0
By StefanieMorton

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had an awesome day!!

Again if you have not read my blog you will know why I've changed my name. I think if you really want to know, go read it :D

Song of the day is Trying Not To Love You by Nickleback

More Time

Carlos' POV

Why is the sun always brighter the day following when you get trashed? I swear God is evil. He purposely plans for the sun to shine brighter. I barely even remember anything that happened, and i never drink that much. It has been years since then and I swore it would never happen again.

I had woken up in the guest bedroom of the main house. Without waking up in Kendra's arms, I felt lonely, not whole. How long was I supposed to give Kendra anyway? I rolled over, seeing my phone and decided to give her a call. I scrolled through the contacts until I got to the L's. When Legs came up, I hesitated for a second before hitting send. It didnt when ring. It went straight to voicemail. Obviously she was still upset and needed time. That was normal right? When you have a fight, and a big one like we did, you're supposed to turn your phone off right? Then when its turned back on that means you're forgiven? Dammit! Why don't I know any of these basic relationship guidelines?

I went down to the kitchen, but even the left over food from last night wasn't enough to make anything better. I hadn't realized how attached to walking in and seeing Kyle and Shelly making our. Or Shelly throwing back pickles like they were going out of style. Or even waking up with Kendra in my arms. Man this sucks. I needed to do something, fast,before I go out of my mind.

I settled on a bowl of Coco Puffs. I never was a fan of cereal. Its always to crunchy at first, hurting my teeth in the process, but then if you take to long to eat it, it becomes all soggy. The stuff sucked. I'm really to hungover to care though.

As I finished my bowl I debated on what to do before Kendra's phone was on. In five hours I had cleaned up the backyard, mowed the yard, washed all the cars, and made plans to go over to Rebecca's for dinner.

Around three in tje afternoon I tried Kendra again. Just like this morning it went right to voicemail. Damn girl, what do I need to do to make it up to you? Didn't she say when I was done throwing a fit to come over? Then it clicked. Her phone was gonna stay off. She wanted me to actually come over. God Carlos you're an idiot.

I jumped in my car and sped to her condo. When I pulled up I looked for her car, but didn't see it. Did she have to work? I don't remember her saying anything about it, but then again maybe her dad needed extra help today.

I turned out of the parking lot and made my way to her work. I pulled up outside and still didnt see her car. Where was she? I didnt know where her dad lived, nor where Beth, Steve, and Crystal lived. I'm screwed. Well if she didn't want to be found then I guess I'll wait for her to get ahold of me.

It was now around five thirty, a reasonable time to go to Rebecca's for dinner. I drove to Shelly's old home listening to Trying Not To Love You by Nickleback. The song seemed appropriate for what's going on with Kendra and I.

I pulled in behind Connor's SUV and cut the engine. I knew I was a complete wreck. Hell, the mother of my child and love of my life just walked out on me and is still refusing to talk to me. Who wouldn't be messed up?

I don't know how long I just stayed in the car, thinking. It wasn't until the sun went down that I heard someone knocking on the car window. I looked over and saw Connor standing there. He looked confused and worried.

I opened my door and stepped out. "You ok?" Connor asked me as I shut the door. "You've been out here for a few hours now."

I nodded and said, "Yeah I'm fine. I just have alot on my mind." I didnt want to bother Rebecca and Connor with my problems. They didn't need to be worried about me.

"If you say so." Connor stepped aside and motioned towards the house. "Dinner will be done in about five minutes."

"Thats great because I'm starving. Im not sure how I'm going to survive Shelly being gone." I tried to joke but it seemed to fall short to me.

"I'm sure you'll manage." Connor laughed as we made our way inside. "Besides, I'm sure Kendra is a good cook."

Hearing her name seemed to make everything worse. I swear this girl was going to be the death of me. Maybe I should call her again. Yeah, I'll call her right after dinner.

"I know that look." I heard Rebecca say as I walked into the kitchen. The smell of spiced chicken filled my senses and my mouth watered on its own accord. It seemed like Shelly got her cooking skills from her mom.

"What look?" Connor asked as he went up to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck gently. Please don't be doing this all night. I can't handle it.

"The one that Carlos is wearing right now." She said waving her hand in front of her towards me. "The one that says him and Kendra had a fight and now she's ignoring all his calls and texts."

Damn she's good. But I wasn't being ignored was the sad part. I think if she was, this would be worse. Hearing her phone ring once or twice and then go to voicemail would literally tear me up.

"Not quite." I said quietly. I really didnt want to talk about it, but I knew Rebecca wouldn't let it go.

"Come tell me all about it." Rebecca said as she took the chicken out of the oven and walk over to the table. There was already green beans and rolls on the table. I followed behind her and took my seat.

I quickly made my plate before telling them the events of last night. Halfway through I cursed at myself for being so weak and letting a few betraying tears fall.

"Carlos I'm so sorry." Rebecca said from across the table. "So she's just shutting you out?"

"I guess. I haven't exactly talked to her so I'm not sure what's going on." I said and continued to play with my green beans. I was scooting them across my plate, having lost my appetite.

"Don't worry dear. She'll come around." Connor said.

"I hope so." Was all I said. I really do hope Kendra comes to her senses and realizes that I would want to spent the rest of my life with her even if a kid wasn't involved right now.

I excused myself from the table to go try Kendra again. I went into the bathroom and pulled out my phone. As I stood there, my finger hovering over the call button, I realized I'm becoming desperate. I hadn't ever gone this long without talking to her. I needed to hear her voice. If not see her, I needed to hear her voice and know she's ok.

I hit send and tried to not get my hopes up that her phone would be on. When it rang I nearly passed out.

"Well, well, well," I heard a deep, gruff voice say when the ringing stopped. "I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to call."

"Dean," I said with as much aside in my voice as I could muster. "I swear to god, if you've hurt her-"

"If? What makes you think I haven't already? I have had her since about three o'clock this morning. Thats over twelve hours Carlos."

"I'll kill you. I swear on my life, you are a dead man." I half yelled at him. I hung up on him and darted towards the door.

I ran out of the bathroom, and out the front door, ignoring the looks of concern coming from Connor and Rebecca. I jumped in my car and pealed out of the driveway. I sped all the way to the house. I had no clue where he had her, but I would soon find out.

I made it back home within five minutes. I left the car running as I slammed it into park and sprinted to the pool house. I slammed into the front door and didnt stop until I got to the closet thats in the bedroom.

I grabbed for the duffle bag I wished I never had to use. I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran back to my car.

As I slid inside, I called Kendra's phone again.

"That was very rude. You shouldn't hang up on people." Dean answered.

"Where are you?" I spat at him.

"Where's the last place Linda was? Alive."

I felt my blood run cold. I never wanted to go back there. I hung up on Dean again and started towards the airport.

After checking in for my flight, I went to sit and wait for the hour until my flight. I had to check my bag in as well. Which meant I didnt have it on me. With what's inside it, I'm sure they wouldn't let me carry it on.

After I was on the plane I made a quick call to Dean again.

"Are you on your way?" He asked trying to sound friendly.

"Yes. You lay one more hand on her before I get there and I'll make you wish you were never born." I said quietly so the others wouldn't hear me and get freaked out. I'm almost positive that saying that would get me kicked off the plane.

"I look forward to seeing you again." Dean said before he hung up.

The flight was long, or maybe it had to do with me being on edge the whole time. I rented a car and then sped to my parents old house.

As I pulled up outside, I heard Kendra scream.

Thanks for reading all you awesome people!!!!

Please vote/fan/comment

I'm aware that my updates haven't been as long, but dont worry. It won't last. I will be making them longer after this chapter.

Until next time

~Stefanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 24 9
Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life. B...
2.8M 58.3K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

4.4K 82 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
1.2M 27.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...