Player's Handbook (COMPLETED)

By jaycaprio

29 rules to being a player, 29 rules that must be followed. In this game you can't change for no woman, not e... More

Rule #1
Rule #2
Rule #3
Rule #4
Rule #5
Rule #6
Rule #8
Rule #9
Rule #10
Rule #11
Rule #12
Rule #13
Rule #14
Rule #15
Rule #16
Rule #17
Rule #18
Rule #19
Rule #20
Rule #21
Rule #22
Rule #23
Rule #24
Rule #25
Rule #26
Rule #27
Rule #28
Rule #29

Rule #7

3.3K 196 136
By jaycaprio

Put Yourself First
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"The NFL does not condone abuse of any kind. We stand behind our players when they are doing right, we want role models, great role models might I add. We don't condone the abuse of alcohol, and we don't condone drug use at all. I apologize to women everywhere for the actions of Aaron Rogers, I apologize for bringing someone like him into the NFL. These kind of men become stars and think that they're untouchable, the NFL makes them think that they're untouchable but I want you to know that they can be touched and just like me, just like you, just like anybody we are all human and no one has more power than the other. If you've been sexually assaulted I encourage you to step up, I encourage you to speak out men like this don't belong out on the streets if they've stroke once they'll strike again. Aaron was an outstanding football player, but no amount of talent is worth the dignity of any woman out there. The NFL has terminated the contract with Aaron Rogers and he is indefinitely terminated from ever playing in the National Football League-" I was cut off by the crowd cheering loudly, I smiled and let them continue to cheer. "I have personally wrote a check to the Special Victims Unit of each precinct all across America to enhance it's technology, and up their man power to bring down rapist and sexual abusers everywhere." I spoke into the microphone earning another out burst of cheer.

"We love you Chris!" I heard multiple women shout.

"I love you too." I say chuckling. "I appreciate you all for your support and now it's my turn to return my support. Thank you." I say waving before Beyonce waved for security, they instantly surrounded Beyonce and I as we were led down the steps. "Great speech." I say to her.

"Mhm, my job to make sure you look good. Aaron was arrested he confessed and he is taking a plea deal." She explained as we were loaded into the limo.

"You are amazing." I say to her once the door was closed, the limo pulled off.

"Thank you, now you have a conference to attend-"

"What about the 2019 draft list?" I asked interrupting her.

"Don't cut me off Christopher. You have a conference tonight, I have arranged for your date to be actress, model and singer Ryan Destiny-"

"What? Who?" I asked unaware of who this woman was.

"Ryan Destiny, a gorgeous dark skin woman. Many women and other news sources think you're a colorist, they think you don't find darker toned women attractive so we have to change tha-"

"I don't have anything against darker toned w-"

"Okay I don't care about what you don't have, I care about your image so therefore we have to clean that rumor up and we have to clean it up now. Therefore you will make appearances with her, you will uplift our culture and you will show appreciation for it as well-"

"Man I ain't even do nothing, I ain't-"

"Chris you got one more time. I don't care, perception is everything and you like to make shit worse my job is to make sure you don't, so again you will do as I say or you can lose fans your choice."

"Fine." I grumbled

"2019 draft list will be on your desk first thing in the morning, you have a meeting with Jabari Parker he's requesting a trade denied by both his coach and GM he wants to go over their heads and talk to you-"

"He's the best player the bucks have right now of course they aren't going to approve it." I muttered loosening my tie. She placed papers back in her file after scanning them, she placed it on the opposite side seat of us and laid her head back sighing. "Thank you." I say to her

"You're welcome."

"You look so good." I licked my lips about to pull her on my lap until my phone started ringing, I kissed my teeth pulling my phone from my pocket answering it. "Hello?" I answer

"I was watching your press conference on ESPN who wrote that speech cause I know damn well you didn't, and I know Joe ass didn't either ." My mama said not even greeting a nigga.

"My new floor manager, office administrator and PR." I say looking over at Beyonce who seemed to be more into her phone.

"Baby who is it? I need them to never leave "

"A woman by the name of Beyonce, she's cleaning house mama." I explain.

"Baby I like her she got yo ass looking like a modeled black man! I love it!" She says excitedly, I chuckled.

"Thank you ma, I love you and I'll make sure I tell her."

"I love you too baby, I'll call you later." She said

"Alright mama." I hung the phone up, I grabbed Bey's phone out her hand.

"Aye!" She shouted looking at me.

"My mama said she liked your speech, said you making me a modeled black man." I say kissing her cheek.

"Don't kiss me boy ion know how many bitches is on them lips." She said pushing my head back.

"Just you." I mumbled in her ear and she shivered, she slightly bit her bottom lip before she turned her head looking at me. Our lips inches apart, I was staring into her beautiful brown eyes. For a moment I seen myself marrying her, I seen myself involving her in every decision, I seen myself loving her and only her that scared me but before I could even pull back away from her, her lips were against mine.

I ain't no kisser, but for some reason I kissed her a lot. It was acceptable with her for some reason, my eyelids had a mind of their own as they slid closed making me fall into a hypnosis. This was one of the best feelings in the world, being with her was the most entertaining thing ever.

She climbed onto my lap straddling me as our lips moved in sync. "Your assistant told me you missed me.." She spoke against my lips, I hadn't even opened my eyes due to me still feeling in this trans.

"I missed you so much.." I say unintentionally, I spoke in a soft tone her hands rested on each side of my neck. Her teeth bit my lower lip before she slipped her tongue in my mouth, our lips connected in the process and here we were hungrily making out. She moaned into the kiss the moment I roughly gripped her ass as she grinded against me making me become hard.

I groaned as she tilted her head smashing our lips against each other's more. I laid her on the seat, her legs wrapped around my waist she quickly pulled my tux jacket off, I moved from her lips down to her neck.

She gasped lowly, I heard her breathing become uneasy as I marked my territory. I unbuttoned her shirt moving down past her breast and stomach, I untucked her shirt and unzipped her skirt. Her hand rested on the back of my head our eyes never left each others as I slipped her skirt off purposely leaving her heels on. I placed one of her legs over my shoulder, leaning down. I pulled her pants to the side placing my mouth over her clit.

I heard her breathing pick up again as she hit the button letting the partition down. Her hand was placed back on the back of my head as I devoured her, she tasted so good. I was doing shit with her I never did with other females. I was the one usually getting head and not fucking, and now she has me giving her head and not fucking.

I don't know why she had my head all fucked up, "Ch-Chris.." her shakey voice spoke out as I flicked my tongue against her clit, my eyes remained on her. I loved seeing her reaction to me making her feel good.

The moment my I slipped 2 fingers inside her whole, and continued to tongue her clit her back arched and her eyes rolled back. Her other hand rested on my head as my fingers thrusted in and out of her wet hole, she was drenched, it was dripping down my fingers and chin, "D-don't stop please.." she moans out, she wasn't running either, I could feel her body shivering. I could hear her breath getting caught in her throat, I could hear her struggling to moan. I knew she was about to cum because her walls tightened around my fingers.

She came all over my fingers, she began to grind against my face as she came, and when I removed my mouth and fingers she relaxed her body. "How I taste baby?" She asked breathlessly

"So damn good.." I say, she grabbed my tie pulling me up to her.

"Let me taste." She mumbled, her tongue licked her juices off of my chin slowly, before she grabbed my hand placing the 2 fingers I used to finger her in her mouth. Lust filled her eyes as she sucked her juices clean from my fingers.

Her tongue circled my fingers slowly, before she slowly pulled them from her mouth, the seductive look on her face made me bite my bottom lip. She pulled me down by my tie unexpectedly reconnecting our lips. "Mmmmmm." She moaned as her arms laced around my neck. Her tongue swirled around my mouth tasting herself she made me fall to her feet. She pulled away from the kiss and a small smirk formed on her lips. "Why you looking at me like that?" She asked, her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"You are nasty." I say

"If only we were in a committed relationship, I could show you what nasty is baby boy." She spoke lustfully making me shiver yet again. Just as I was about to kiss her again the door opened, we both looked at Lauren and Robyn.

"That damn driver wasn't lying!" Robyn loud ass shouted

"He up in here damn near hit us tryina listen to y'all asses!" Lauren shouted

"Can we have some privacy? Do y'all know what the hell that is?" I asked smacking my lips.

"We just wanted to say we was proud of y'all but obviously y'all already celebrating the amount of positive feed back y'all got from that press conference." Lauren explained

"Close the damn door and take the damn driver with y'all." I said

"Boy you not my dadd-"

"Man Robyn close that damn door girl or else!" Trey shouted at her and she rolled her eyes slamming the door closed.

"Where were we?" I asked

"Get up, we got shit to do." She said

"But baby w-"

"No get up Christopher." She said seriously.

"I just wanna ta-"

"What did I say?" She asked sternly, but I wasn't trying to hear that. You always put yourself first when it comes to sexual needs. I slipped my fingers back inside of her and she bit her bottom lip moaning a little. "O-one more time.." She mumbled giving in, I moved down burying my face between her thighs once again.

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.4K 18
International Basketball player Christopher Maurice Brown takes a down fall out on the court. He falls into depression, isolating himself from family...
299 26 14
One fandom versus another fandom not too happy about the two legends that come to be. Yet, their passionate love affairs that keep going back and for...
61.1K 1.6K 63
Belle is 19 and on the cusp of adulthood. She goes to University of Florida, she loves her college, and she has made many new friends. It appeared th...
1.6M 80.9K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...