Granger Danger

By helloluv06

Hermione was forced to be a deatheater when it came to her sixth year in Hogwarts. Otherwise, Voldemort would... More

A/N:
(1) - the only option
(2) - discussing the plan
(3) - the plan
(4) - Hermione's sacrifice
(5) - arguements
(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's
(7) - train ride with slytherins
(8) - the ball of light in the manor
(9) - the dream
(10) - the voices are back
(11) - explanations, p.1
(12) - explanations, p.2
(13) - Christmas presents
(14) - The Christmas party p.1
(15) - The christmas party p.2
(16) - jealousy
(17) - fights and secrets
(18) - presents bringing memories
(A/N) - pictures of presents
(19) - apologies and surprises
(20) - sudden surprise
(21) - initiation
(22) - dark mark party
(23) - azkaban
(24) - breaking out of azkaban
(25) - the daily prophet can't be trusted
(26) - new years ball p.1
(27) - new years ball p.2
(28) - new years ball p.3
(29) - St. Mungos and meetings
(30) - hogwarts return
(31) - game night
(32) - a visit to the dark lord
(33) - torture
A/N.....
(35) - memory loss
(36) - trying to remember
(37) - forever and always
(38) - Voldemort's evil plan
(39) - astronomy tower
(40) - tears and more tears
(41) - comforting chat with a friend
Second book - (42) - obliviate
(43) - broken promises
(44) - meet up
(45) - joining again
(46) - a new Hermione
A/N
A/N: HELP!!
(47) - snatchers
(48) - the war
(49) - the graduation assembly
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
A/N

(34) - rescue Granger

1.1K 27 4
By helloluv06

With Hermione. The Hermione who was lying on the floor with Voldemort hovering over her weak body. He hadn't stopped torturing her, and Ginny still hadn't come back with help.

A lot has happened since Ginny had left to fetch the others. Voldemort had managed to catch Hermione off guard and disarm her, making it easier for him to hurt her more badly. Voldemort was waiting for another five minutes to see if any of Hermione's friends would come and rescue her. And if not, he would take the chance and opportunity to kill her.

Hermione lay on the cold marble floor, with tons of cuts and bruises over her cold and weak body. She had a cut lip, a black and swollen eye, several bruises along her stomach, multiple cuts and grazes across her left arm, a huge purple and black bruise down her hip, and more grazes and bruises down her legs and ankles.

Hermione was losing hope that Ginny would get back in time, or even come back at all. Hermione's eyes felt heavily, and all that could be heard was her slow and shallow breathing, and the soft and quiet evil laughter from Voldemort that echoed around the room.

Voldemort was starting to get impatient with just watching Hermione's body still conscious. So he had one last bit of fun, and raised his wand. He muttered a spell and Hermione's whole body shook, until her breathing got even slower and her eyes flew shut.

Black. All Hermione could see was black. And she thought that she had died. But if she was dead, she couldn't possibly think. So if Hermione wasn't dead yet, she feared that she would be dead within the next hour.

With the Slytherin's, Harry, Ron and Ginny

"Are you sure she is in my father's study room?" Draco asked as they watched Harry try to mumble some spells to unlock the gate.

"Yes, I'm positive! I remember every single thing!" Ginny exclaimed. Pansy ran over to Ginny and put a hand over her mouth to keep her from shouting.

"Ginny, Ssshhh!!! Anyone could hear you!!!" Pansy yelled. Draco went over to Pansy and lightly slapped her on the arm.

"Pans, be quiet... Who knows what will happen if we get caught. Now, hurry up with the gate so I could actually save my girlfriend before it's too late!" Draco whisper-yelled at Harry. Draco secretly still despised Harry but was only acting nice to him for Hermione's sake.

"Be patient! I've almost got it! And..... Done!" Harry mumbled as he pulled open the heavy gates and ran inside. But Draco was too eager to get Hermione out of his awful place he called 'home'. So Draco pushed past everyone, ran past Harry, and he ran into the manor before everyone else.

They ran through the manor, they didn't even notice the amount of noise that they were making. They were all surprised that Voldemort hadn't heard them yet, but somebody else did.

"Draco?"

Draco stopped in his tracks quickly, making Blaise nearly run right into Draco's back, but managed to stop himself before he did. Draco span around and came face to face with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

"Um... Mother. Father..." Draco mumbled. Narcissa ran over to her son and pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Draco, what on earth are you doing here!? You have just gone back to school, why back so soon?" Narcissa questioned.

"Um.. Well, I--" Draco began. But he was interrupted by his father speaking up.

"Son, why on earth are you here with these two filthy blood traitors and... Oh my!! Why are you here with Harry Potter!? Well done Draco, well done! You brought him right to the dark lord for us so he could kill him! Master will much appreciate this. Come, bring Potter to my study!" Lucius exclaimed.

"No! Father, I'm not here to bring him to Voldemort! I've come here to get back my girlfriend, so give her back!!!" Draco sneered loudly with a flash of rage and determination in his eyes towards his father.

"Draco? Um... Let me see if I can find her, okay? We haven't heard anyth--" Narcissa was interrupted by a high-pitched scream. It was definitely Hermione's.

Without seeing if anyone was running behind him, Draco sprinted down the halls to where the noise was coming from, and halted at the doors to the study.

Draco slowly pushed the door open just a little bit, and peaked through the little gap, immediately spotting Hermione and Voldemort. Before Draco entered, he decided that he would eavesdrop on Voldemort and Hermione to see what Voldemort does next.

"Oh, poor little mudblood. Why did I even think of inviting you to join the death eaters? You don't deserve it. But, too bad though. I thought you were a great person and death eater, for a mudblood. And that is why I haven't killed you straight away. But it's time! Any last words?" Voldemort asked. He leaned over Hermione's body, which was still just lying on the floor.

"Um... I-is Voldemort gonna... Kill her?" Ginny whispered as quietly as she could. Ron pushed past Harry and the others to have a closer look at Voldemort and Hermione.

"Ssssh! Look and see what he does next..." Ron muttered.

"No? No last words? Very well then..... AVARDA K--" Voldemorr began. But was interrupted by a loud slam of the door banging open and Draco charged into the room with his wand raised. The others finally followed into the room.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!!" Draco bellowed loudly, keeping his wand firmly raised and pointing at Voldemort.

"Draco? Oh, so lovely of you to join us. Look Mudblood, your boyfriend has arrived!! So which side is it Draco? Do you want to team with me to kill her or stay by her side and also die?" Voldemort questioned with his wand still pointed at the still body of Hermione on the floor.

"I'll never leave Hermione's side! Get away from her!!" Draco screamed as determination and rage flashed in his eyes, even Voldemort looked taken aback and slightly worried and confused. Yes!!! Voldemort!!! But that soon went away and Voldemort turned his attention back on Hermione.

"You will all die then! AVARD--" Voldemort was cut off.

"INCARCEROUS!!!" Harry yelled from near the tons of bookshelves behind Voldemort. Before anyone could react, strong ropes started wrapping around Voldemort. But he still seemed to smile/smirk, even though he was wrapped in tight ropes.

"Don't worry, my followers will be here shortly. They'll finish you!" Voldemort shouted as Ron went over and snatched Voldemort's wand from his hands.

"Oh yes we will my lord! The job will be done! CRUCIO!" Someone yelled from by the door. Everyone spun around and saw Bellatrix Lestrange, fenrir Grey back, Rodolphus Lestrange, amycus carrow and even Alecto Carrow.

It was Bellatrix who had casted the spell, and it hit Blaise right in the chest. He went flying and hit a nearby window. And with the force of the spell, Blaise broke the window glass and was thrown through the window and outside.

"Woah! Harry, Ron!? Get outside to take care of Blaise, make sure he is okay and breathing! Pansy, you use wingardium leviosa to get Voldemort elsewhere! Ginny and Astoria, you sort out the carrow's and make sure they don't try and get to Voldemort and Pans! I'll sort out the other's.." Draco instructed. Everyone rushed around the room.

"CRUCIO!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!!"

"AVARDA KEDAVRA!!"

"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

"AVARDA KEDAVRA!!"

"INCARCEROUS!"

Ron was still outside, trying to heal Blaise from where he crashed into the glass, receiving a large gash in the head where his head hit the window glass.

Harry had pulled Hermione out of the room and laid her down beside Blaise, trying to heal her and wake her up too. Blaise was conscious, but barely. And Hermione was unconscious and breathing very slowly and shallow.

Amycus carrow was knocked into a bookshelf, causing it to fall on him. Ginny had to duck from the killing curse more than once. Astoria was blown backwards into a wall and fell to the ground, but she managed to recover.

And now Draco. The killing curse was fired his way by Rodolphus Lestrange, but Draco managed to reflect it so Rodolphus flew back, dead. This only enraged Bellatrix more.

"AVARDA KEDAVRA!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 16
(A Dramione Fanfiction) Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. Trusted by nobody, hated by everybody. Well, everybody except the one girl who seemed to look...
41.1K 1.2K 79
After the war, Hermione Granger was excited to go back to Hogwarts for her final year. Voldemort was gone, Harry, Ron and her had somehow managed to...
164 0 7
Draco is in a Muggle suburb faced with a choice. He knows Hermione Granger has been targeted by death eaters and they are intent on murder. Will he d...
2.1M 45.6K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...