Blush//Lashton

By babybeancalum

"So what is it? Are you gay, bi, just tell me." "I don't know, but all I know is that I want to be with you... More

✰Zero:Prologue
✰One: No, I'm Australian
✰Two: Are You Gay or Something?
✰Three: Your Virginity is Showing
✰Five: Is Your Dick Broken?
✰Six: Quit Implying I'm Gay
✰Seven: Now That is Passion!
✰Eight: I'm Just Glad We're Friends
✰Nine: I'm Still Mad At You

✰Four: I Can't Get a Blowjob in the Handicap Stall!

483 31 85
By babybeancalum

     Ashton

    I pulled away from Luke, the both of us panting. His lips were slightly swollen and red.

     "Will you help me with my dance?" Luke asked me, his finger tracing patterns on my chest. I nodded, ready to lean in to kiss him again. He stopped me, his eyes staring into mine. "I need your lips somewhere else." He said flirtatiously. I smirked at him, and I moved my body lower.

        I took off his pants, and I froze. Luke stared at me, looking a little concerned.

        "What? Do you know what you're doing?" Luke asked skeptically. My mouth felt dry, and I sat myself up. "You're a virgin aren't you? Wow, I thought you had experience." Luke sighed.

"I mean, I can try..." I mumbled. Luke leaned forward to grab his pants.

"How can you help me if you've never even been with anyone?"

Classical music. I picked up my phone and sure enough, it was seven fifteen. I stared at the ceiling, trying to process what the hell the dream I just had was. It seemed like a good dream at first, but then it turned into a bad dream. Wait, that was a good dream? Where I was not only kissing a guy, but Luke? I'm sure it means nothing, people have random dreams like that all of the time, right?

I got out of my bed, and I made my way to Luke's room. I opened his door, and Luke was there doing stretches. His hair was half up-half down, and it looked kinda cute. I mean, it looked good. Luke smiled at me, and he waved me into his room. I stepped further into his room, watching him slowly do a crazy stretch. Damn, he's flexible.

"Today starts my mission of finding someone. Think I'll have any luck?" Luke asked me, looking up at me from his position. I looked over at his stuffed bunny, and I shrugged my shoulders. "C'mon, you have to have some sort of opinion. I can't be a virgin forever." He added.

"I think you're delusional." I snapped, earning a frown from him. "Being a virgin doesn't have anything to do with your dumb little dance." I said.

"Why do you care so much? This duet is important to me, and I think it's the best way to really get into character." Luke explained, making me roll my eyes.

"You shouldn't lose your virginity to get into a character, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. As long as you do the dance correctly, it's good enough, right?" I said. Luke sighed, and he stood up straight. He shook his head at me.

"Dance is so much more than that! You have to evoke emotion from the audience, and tell a story. It's so much more than making sure you go on the right count and don't fall, you need to be an actor." Luke told me. I huffed, looking away from him.

      Luke was right when he said you can't be a virgin forever. I'm a senior in high school, I should have some experience by now. The only way I can solve my problem is by talking to an expert.

                                            ✰✰✰

"Calum! I need to talk to you." I said, quickly walking over to him. Calum shut his locker, and he gave me a smile. "Can we go somewhere private?" I asked. Calum smirked, and he looked me up and down. "Quit looking at me like that."

"I hope you know I don't bottom, Irwin." Calum smirked with a devilish grin on his face. I groaned, and I looked around.

"This isn't about that! Well, it kinda is. But I'm not hooking up with you if that's what you're thinking." I responded. Calum became serious, and he gestured over to the bathroom. We went into the bathroom, and we made sure no one was in the stalls, because that would be embarrassing. "So, you know how Ellie and I didn't do it?" I began.

       "Because she thinks you're gay?" Calum asked, laughing a little bit. I shot him a look, and he quit laughing. "Yeah." Calum coughed.

      "Well that really got me thinking, I can't be a virgin any longer! But I can't hook up with someone because I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll look like a dumbass." I explained. Calum crossed his arms against his chest, and he had this thinking face.

      "Why would you ask me? I only sleep with guys." Calum wondered aloud. His eyes met mine, and they widened slightly. "Oh my gosh, are you gay?!" Calum whispered excitedly.

"Of course not! I was only asking you because I know you have some experience." I said defensively. Calum smirked.

"Yeah, with guys." Calum clarified. My face went red, and I looked away. "Awe, you remind me of Michael when we first did it." Calum cooed, reaching for my face. I smacked his hand, and he laughed.

      "I'm not gay! There's nothing wrong with being gay, but that's not me." I explained. Calum grabbed my wrist, and he pulled me into the biggest stall. He locked the stall door, and he walked to to me. Calum leaned in to kiss me, and I stopped him. He didn't look hurt or offended, he just looked confused.

       "The best way to learn is by having experience yourself. You'll never get better if you don't try." Calum said. He was right, the best way for me to not be nervous about sleeping with someone was by just doing it, but I couldn't do it with Calum. "We don't even have to do much, I'll just be a visual and hands on example of what to do." Calum told me with a wink.

      "We can't do anything right now." I sighed.

      "Are you afraid of germs?" Calum asked me. I rolled my eyes, and I walked over to the stall door.

         "I can't get a blowjob in the handicap stall! What if someone needs it?" I said, Calum cracking a smile.

       "Since when do you care about about other people? You're just scared." Calum mocked. I unlocked the door, and I walked over to the sink. I washed my hands, and dried them off with a paper towel. Calum did the same, and he purposefully bumped into me. "Do you want to come over after soccer practice later?" He asked. I nodded my head silently. Knowing he had won, Calum had a grin on his face.

      Calum leaned in and stuck his tongue out, licking a stripe up my neck. My eyes widened, and my hand flew to the side of my neck. Calum sent me a wink, before walking out of the bathroom. Was my friend always this bold?!

                                              ✰✰✰

Luke🐰: what's for dinner tonight, Ann and Henry are working late again

    Me: I don't know I'll be at Calum's after soccer practice

   Luke🐰: Why?

    Me: because we're friends dumbass

    Luke🐰:  Why

    Me: please shut up

   Luke🐰: Why

  Me: shut the hell up oh my gosh you're so annoying

  Luke🐰: why don't you make me? ;)

      "Irwin! Get off your damn phone and get out here!" My coach barked. I shoved my phone into my soccer bag, and I jogged out onto the field. Soccer practice went like usual, we did warmups and then we did partner practices, before doing team practices. We worked on technique, and having better stamina.

      It was a little hard for me to focus during practice, because I was going over to Calum's afterwards. This normally isn't an issue, but today was different. It's very likely that I'm going to do something sexual with a guy. For some reason, I didn't feel totally against it. I got through practice without coach yelling at me, which was a relief.

      I went over to Calum's house, trying not to freak out too much. He's my friend, he won't do anything I don't want him to. But the question is, why do I even want him to do anything? It's not like I'm attracted to him. Calum is nice looking, but I've never looked at him in a way where I would want to date him or bang him.

      Once we were at his house, we went upstairs to his bedroom. Calum shut the door, and he sat on his bed. I stood there, my heart pounding.

        "Come here, Ashton." Calum said. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and I slowly walked over to his bed. I sat down, probably looking very uncomfortable. Calum crawled over to me, and he gently pushed me down. He straddled me, and all I could do was look up at him. "Relax, okay? We're not having sex." Calum assured me. 

    "I still don't want to be on bottom." I complained.

    "I already told you we're not having sex. Calm down." Calum said sassily. He pressed his lips against mine, making me gasp. I hesitantly kissed him back, feeling Calum slowly roll his hips into mine. My heart began to beat faster, a warm feeling spreading in the pit of my stomach. Calum slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me moan softly.

Oh no, my dick is cooperating. I was hard in my jeans, as Calum pressed himself into me, and he kissed my neck.

"Calum, please." I breathed. Why the hell am I so into this? Calum moved down, and his brown eyes looked at me as he took undid the button to my jeans . He pulled them down, and I helped him take them off. Calum pressed his hand against my dick in my boxer, rubbing over me.

        "You want me to suck your dick?" Calum asked me. I nodded my head, and Calum smiled. He pulled my boxers down, and my dick sprang up. "Holy shit, you're huge." Calum said. Not gonna lie, that helped my ego. He grabbed onto the base, and he licked around the tip. I let my head fall back, my breathing heavy.

      I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the moment. Calum was really good at it, but I guess it's the one and only blowjob I've ever received. His lips were wrapped around me, and he bobbed his head back and forth. A moan came from my throat, and I reached down to grab onto his hair. Calum took more of me into his mouth, and mouth fell open.

        "Luke," I moaned loudly, my fingers gripping at Calum's hair. All I heard was a 'pop' and I felt the pleasure in my stomach die quickly. I opened my eyes, and Calum was staring at me with astonishment. I realized what I did, and I slowly let go of Calum's hair.

        "This is about Luke! You want to get experience so you can fuck him!" Calum said, trying not to laugh.

      "Can we not do this with my dick out?" I begged. Calum laughed, and he sat up a little bit.

        "So you act like you hate the girls for gawking over Luke, but you're just the same." Calum giggled.

        "Dude." I groaned, wanting to bury myself into a hole and die. "Can we talk about that later? I don't like Luke I-" I stopped myself, because Calum was looking giving me pointed look.

       "I'll finish you off, but we're talking about this afterwards."

                                             ✰✰✰

       I double updated today woo wooo

     Doooon't forget to vote & comment friends !

   Thanks for reading :)

     -babybeancalum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
49.4K 1.6K 25
Ashton Irwin, son of the richest family of the town. Luke Hemmings, the son of Ashton's personal cleaner. Ashton is an asshole to everyone except hi...
75.8K 2.7K 33
Luke has a son with his ex-boyfriend Michael, Ashton is in college and can't get enough of Luke. College Student!ashton Father!luke
219K 10.1K 74
Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin were two completely different boys. Not only social wise but in many other ways. Let's start. Let's start with Luke. L...