...

By xxclosed1316xx

More

Chapter 1: August Part I
Chapter 2: August Part II
Chapter 3: August Part III
Chapter 4: September Part I
Chapter 5: September Part II
Chapter 6: October Part I
Chapter 7: October Part II
Chapter 8: November
Chapter 9: December Part I
Chapter 10: December Part II
Chapter 11: January Part I
Chapter 13: January Part III
Chapter 14: February Part I
Chapter 15: February Part II
Chapter 16: February Part III
Chapter 17: February Part IV
Chapter 18: February Part V
Chapter 19: March Part I
Chapter 20: March Part II/April Part I
Chapter 21: April Part II
Chapter 22: April Part III/May Part I
Chapter 23: May Part II
Chapter 24: Finale
CHAPTER LIST: SPECIALS, SEQUEL, SHOTS, DRABBLES
Christmas Special
Valentine's Day Special
Caught Me - Chapter 1
Caught Me - Chapter 2
Caught Me - Chapter 3
Caught Me - Chapter 4
Caught Me - Chapter 5
Caught Me - Chapter 6
Caught Me - Chapter 7
Caught Me - Chapter 8
Caught Me - Finale Pt. 1
Caught Me - Finale Pt. 2
Christmas Special 2017
Dara's Approval OneShot
Tattoo OneShot
Wisdom Tooth OneShot
Babysitting OneShot
College Library Smut OneShot
Chaerin's Reaction Drabble
'Snowed In' - Drabble
Horror Movie Oneshot
Faded - Part I
Faded - Part II
Drunk Jensoo Snippets
Appendix OneShot
"Jisoo Kim has nothing on Nayeon" - OneShot
Proposal OneShot
Prenups OneShot
Wedding OneShot
Jisoo's Secret OneShot
Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part I
Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part II
Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part III
Future OneShot
Jena Goes to Dinner OneShot
Accidental Stimulation OneShot
Fall Season with Jena
Jena's Costume OneShot
Valentines Day Drabble
Jennie's Game Oneshot
Jennie's Dream OneShot
Jena at the Zoo Drabble
Baby Jena and Jisoo OneShot
Injury - Part I
Injury - Part II
Injury - Part III
Injury - Part IV
Injury - Part V
Jennie Meets Seunghyun
Dara's Pregnancy - Part I
Dara's Pregnancy - Part II
Dara's Pregnancy - Part III
Dara's Pregnancy - Part IV
The Walking Dead AU OneShot
Time Traveling Jena OneShot
Eggs Oneshot
Reminiscing Oneshot
Honeymoon Oneshot
Home For The Holidays Oneshot

Chapter 12: January Part II

7.9K 167 121
By xxclosed1316xx

January Part II

Growing up with Jennie, June had learned, from a very young age, to expect to be bombarded with weird things, because Jennie tended to have a flare for the dramatic, and thus dragged him into it without thinking twice. He'd seen her in various states of panic, most of them over girls, some of them over other things, had witnessed her tornado-esque ability to tear apart rooms in search of a single object, had experienced first-hand just how tiring she was when frantic.

It was really saying something, though, that June had never , in all his years of dealing with frantic Jennie, seen her quite this insane .

As soon as she'd set foot in the Kim Park household, Jennie had dragged June off of the couch and to the guest house, claiming she needed his help on what to wear and where to take Jisoo to dinner, because he, as Jisoo's student, would, of course, know these things.

Chaeyoung was there, too, leaning against the doorframe, and June could see her recording every now and then, a smirk planted firmly on her face as she observed the chaos from a safe distance.

There were clothes strewn across every surface, and Jennie still hadn't settled on what she was wearing, parading around in a sports bra and boxers, running around like a headless chicken.

"Jennie," he looked down at his watch, "you have exactly one hour until you're supposed to pick Jisoo up and not only do you not have anything to wear, you still haven't decided where you're taking her."

"Fuck you're right," Jennie said, "and there aren't many places even I can squeeze in a table with such short notice."

"Just call Roma," June suggested, "she loves us, and I'm sure Jisoo will love TonDC."

"Good idea!" Jennie absentmindedly kissed June's forehead before moving around once more to search for 'the perfect outfit'. "Can you call her for me, though?"

"Sure." As June dialed in the number, Jennie yelled:

"Chaeyoung! Get your ass over here and be useful for once!"

"I wanted to take a nap you piece of shit."

"Yeah, well, you didn't and you're here so you could at least help."

"Fine, bitch, but only because you're helpless on your own."

June sighed at the exchange, and the phone rang twice before there was an answer.

" June! How are you? How's school been?"

"Great, Roma," he grinned. Roma had once worked as his and Jennie's chef while their parents were away, but Jiyong and Chaerin had been so impressed with her cooking that they gave her the startup loan to fund her own restaurant, and she hadn't disappointed.

TonDC Bistro was one of the most frequented high-end restaurants in the city, and she always had a table for the Kim family.

"School's been eventful," he informed her dutifully, "and the lunches are atrocious compared to your cooking, but what can you expect from public school?"

"Honestly," Roma scoffed, "it's as though they're feeding criminals, it's barbaric. You know you can always swing by before school to pick up food. "

"I might take you up on that eventually," June laughed.

" What do you need, little lion?" June smiled at the old nickname that Roma had given him back in her days working for his family, in reference to his previously untamable brown curls and an appetite much too big for his body. "It's much too late for this to just be a casual chat, I know you too well."

"It's Jennie, actually," he said.

"Oh what has she gotten herself into this time?"

"She has a date with a girl, who she wants very badly to impress," June responded, "it's all very last minute and she'd tearing apart her room trying to find something to wear. It's a warzone in here."

"Oh, a new girl? I remember you telling me about her breaking up with the last one, what was her name? Nora? Narnia?"

"Nayeon," June laughed, and he could hear Roma snap her fingers.

"Right, Nayeon, that's the one. So who's the new girl?"

"Jisoo Kim."

"Jisoo Kim? Your tutor Jisoo Kim? The one you said burned Jennie to the ground with a comment about Airbud?"

"That's the one," June confirmed with a smile.

"I like her already. Well, tell Jennie that I'll have her usual booth ready for her and her lovely date at what time?"

"She's picking her up at seven so I'd expect around seven thirty taking traffic into account."

"Seven thirty it is then, a reservation for two. And let her know I won't come out to embarrass her this time, but all bets are off the next time they come here."

"Alright, Roma," June laughed, "I'll let her know, and I'll call you tomorrow to update you on school again."

"Nonsense, I'll just invite your whole family over for dinner. Last time Minzy was telling me about some rather interesting sounding self defense classes."

"Alright, talk to you later, I think Jennie's about to strangle Chaeyoung with a scarf."

"Stay safe, little lion."

"You have a reservation at seven thirty," June informed her dutifully, deftly dodging a stiletto that he wasn't sure was thrown by Jennie or Chaeyoung.

"Thanks June! Ow! Chaeyoung, stop i―"

"Just fucking pick already for fuck's sake! Fu―oh you bit ―"

June sighed and slunk out of the room, retreating to safety while he still could.

*****

Jisoo Kim was shaking, just a little bit. She'd never been this nervous for any date with Finn. She couldn't fathom why she was so anxious, no, excited, for a date with Jennie.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that Jennie was the most coveted girl at school, and so her twitter feed had been filled with all kinds of gossip about their budding relationship. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that she'd seen Charlotte actually cry when she'd heard they were going on an official date.

Or maybe, just maybe, it was simply Jennie. Jennie, whose verdant gaze penetrated every inch of Jisoo's defensive armor. Jennie, whose intelligence and wit rivaled Jisoo's in every way. Jennie, whose body far outdid Jisoo's, and whose beautiful pillowy lips greeted her with such soft brushes.

Yeah, maybe that had something to do with it.

She'd sworn to herself that she'd hate Jennie Kim for eternity. And now, she was going on a date with her. Jisoo was infatuated with the brunette. She was, in Jisoo's eyes, the epitome of perfection.

And Jennie, in all her popularity and wealth and stature, wanted her. Jisoo Kim. Maybe there was something wrong with her, after all.

"Does this dress make me look...is it....unflattering?" Jisoo mumbled as she eyed herself in the mirror, seeing nothing but flaws, as it had been since the incident.

"Jisoo." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows appreciatively, splayed over Jisoo's bed, watching Jisoo struggle to appreciate herself. "I would do you. In fact, how about you tell Kim you're sick?"

Jisoo formed a small smile at that, slapping Lisa's arm lightly. She turned to Irene for a more serious opinion.

"She's right." Irene shrugged helplessly. "You're hot as hell, Jisoo."

"Thanks, guys, but this is Jennie Kim..." Jisoo blew out a breath. "I just...I don't know. I'm not really even close to her league."

Lisa scoffed. "Are you kidding? Listen, I know she's like...supermodel hot, or whatever, but so are you?! Haven't you noticed everyone thirsting over you? Hong, some of the jocks, me-"

Jisoo pulled Irene and Lisa in suddenly, closing her eyes. "I love you guys." She murmured, feeling them immediately enclose the hug.

"And we love you, Kim." Irene replied gently. "We're happy that this is working out for you. After Finn...You need this."

"Right." Lisa smirked. "We're fully in favor of you not coming home tonight."

The hug detached and Jisoo's cheeks reddened. "Not...You don't think....On the first date?"

"She's kind of known for being a playboy." Irene shrugged. "It's her thing, Kim. You know, comes with dating the hot football player."

Jisoo's eyes widened slightly. Okay, so she and Jennie had...devoured each other with their eyes a few times. And yes, okay, she had a few....not so family friendly dreams starring the brunette. But that didn't mean they were ready.

"Condoms?" Lisa offered lightly.

"I...don't think that's necessary." Jisoo stuttered. "I mean...I...that would be fine, I just...Don't..."

"You never know." Lisa shrugged.

"Actually, I've changed for practice in the locker room with her." Irene smirked triumphantly. "No condoms for Jisoo."

Jisoo, absolutely mortified by the conversation, fell even deeper into the well of despair when the doorbell rang.

"That's her, let me-" Jisoo's muttering was drowned by the tag team of Lisa and Irene, who darted past her, running to the door downstairs.

"Guys!" Jisoo groaned, grabbing her purse as she made her way down, unsurprised to find them interrogating her date.

"Kim!" Lisa greeted, and then froze, eyeing Jennie up and down and letting out a low whistle. "Catch me." She faux fainted as Irene rolled her eyes, propping her up. "You look hot."

"Uh, thank you." Jennie cleared her throat. "Is Jisoo here?"

"Answer these questions first." Lisa replied, arms folded, attempting to wear a cross face. "What are your intentions with my daughter?"

When Jennie shot her a quizzical look, she smirked. "Dara's not home, and since she loves me, I'm in charge. Now...Let's discuss sex."

"Lisa!" Jisoo admonished, hurrying down the stairs.

"Have her home by ten, lady killer." Irene smirked at Jennie, yanking Lisa back upstairs by the collar.

Jisoo passed them on her way down, smiling shyly at Jennie.

Jennie was wearing a simple black dress, semi casual and yet complimentary, clinging to her flawless physique. Her long brunette waves were down and parted over her shoulder, Jisoo's personal favorite way she wore it. And then, of course, her legs. God, they went on for miles, and miles, and miles.

Jennie, on the other hand, was infatuated with Jisoo. Her simple blue dress complimented the bright twinkle of her cerulean eyes, her hair around her shoulders, her makeup well done and her hands nervously at her sides.

Jennie seemed to catch onto that, and immediately set about relieving it. "Jisoo." She breathed, and Jisoo didn't doubt the sincerity of her words for even a moment. "You are...absolutely breathtaking." She handed Jisoo the single rose she'd brought. "Cliché, I'm well aware, but if I'm courting you, I'm going to do it right."

Jisoo smiled at that, taking a breath, remembering how to correctly form words. "That's so sweet, let me grab a vase for it." She answered, whipping around back into the house.

When she returned, Jennie was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. She was the image of attraction.

"Ready?" She asked Jisoo softly.

Jisoo nodded, unable to hide the slight apprehension she felt.

Jennie, as Jisoo had learned, was incredibly well tuned to her feelings.

"Jisoo..." Jennie breathed softly. "Is it alright if I touch you?"

Jisoo wanted to swoon at the fact that she even asked, a far cry from Finn. Jisoo wasn't sure what was going on, but she nodded anyway. She trusted Jennie.

Jennie smiled, gently winding her arms around Jisoo's waist as she pulled the brunette close, one hand still holding her as the other brushed a lock of brown hair behind her ear. Jisoo got chills at the contact. Jennie even smelled heavenly.

"It's okay to be nervous, as long as you're happy, Jisoo." Jennie murmured, their foreheads touching delicately. "I am, too."

Jisoo blinked in disbelief, her eyelashes tickling Jennie's cheek as she pulled back a few centimeters to stare into Jennie's emerald gaze. "You are?"

"Of course." Jennie whispered. "It's you. Remember when you felt my heartbeat, on New Year's Eve?"

Jisoo nodded almost imperceptibly.

"It's doing that right now." Jennie graced her with a smile. "It always does that with you."

Jisoo let out a soft chuckle, and Jennie looked at her questioningly. "It's funny, isn't it? I mean, we did so much more, on that night, but I wasn't half as nervous."

Jennie hummed appreciatively. "I think..." Her lips gently grazed Jisoo's forehead. "It's scarier to get to know someone like this. It's more intimate."

Jisoo smirked slightly, fear dissipating. "Don't be such a poet." She teased gently.

Jennie smiled at that, her hand cupping Jisoo's cheeks as their lips grazed each other's, though it wasn't a kiss as much as it was a familiar touch. Jennie took a breath, gently nuzzling Jisoo instead.

Jisoo had never been happier in her life. She was floored by the feelings Jennie evoked in her, by the delicacy with which she was handled.

"Would you still like to go on our date?" Jennie asked, the teasing quip not lost on Jisoo.

"Of course." Jisoo breathed, her arms going up to lace around Jennie's neck, content to gaze into her eyes forever.

"After you." Jennie smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Jisoo's forehead as she shut the door behind them, well aware of the high pitched squeals she heard from the top of the stairs, accompanied by, "Bogum never did THAT!"

Pleasant small talk was made until Jennie stopped the car in front of TonDC Bistro, stepping out to beat the valet at opening Jisoo's door for her.

Jisoo, as expected, had to stifle a gasp. "Here? You didn't."

Jennie gave her a pleased little smirk as she laced her hand with Jisoo's, tossing her key to the valet, who seemed to recognize her, or her car at the very least.

"Jen, this place is the highest rated, most expensive restaurant in the entire city." Jisoo whispered, surprised to find Jennie smiling amusedly.

"Perks of having the last name Kim." Jennie shrugged slightly, stepping through the open door with Jisoo in tow, gently rubbing her hand with her thumb every now and then.

The hostess straightened when they approached, a smile on her features. "Jennie." She perked up. "Your usual?"

Jennie's nod was all Jisoo saw as she was gently led by Jennie's hands at the small of her back. They passed the usual diners, all the likes of Jennie's family, Jisoo noted. They all appeared to be wealthy business types, with several romantic dates thrown in for good measure.

Jennie strode on with a bored expression, and Jisoo felt instantly more comfortable knowing that she was with someone who belonged there. It was a stark contrast to the Dropship, that was for sure. It wasn't that Jisoo hadn't had nice evenings out before. Quite the contrary, her father used to treat her mother and Jisoo on every available occasion. Jisoo had lived in the lap of luxury. Perhaps not as much as Jennie, whose parents headed what Jisoo believed to be a fortune 500 company, but it was luxurious, nonetheless. And then Seunghyun passed away, and things had changed dramatically.

But those were woes to reflect on later.

Jisoo and Jennie were led to the private table in the back, where candles had been lit, silent and away from the main traffic of the rest of the restaurant. Needless to say, Jisoo was impressed.

"The chef will be out momentarily." The hostess promised, and the two were left alone.

Jennie was casually leaning across the table, and Jisoo mirrored her actions, her widened eyes perhaps giving her way.

"Still breathing, Kim?" Jennie teased casually.

"Yeah." Jisoo replied softly. "So, we kind of already know each other. What do we even talk about?"

Jennie couldn't tell her that she was simply content to stare into those cerulean eyes for hours. "Whatever you like." She replied gently. "Family's always good. Shall I start us off?"

"Okay." Jisoo nodded, propping herself up on one elbow.

"I am the daughter of...my parents." Jennie said the last part with a disdainful sniff.

"No, really?" Jisoo faked a gasp.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I just...rather dislike talking about them."

"They're in Paris, right?" Jisoo asked gently, rubbing her thumb over Jennie's hand.

"For business." Jennie nodded, accepting Jisoo's warmth. "June and I are staying with Minzy and Daesung, Chaeyoung's parents."

"For how long?" Jisoo asked. She was suddenly terrified of the thought of Jennie leaving halfway through the year.

"Until school ends." Jennie confirmed. "June might be here longer, who knows?"

"You worry about him." Jisoo commented astutely.

"I love him." Jennie answered without hesitation. "June is my only priority. Making sure he doesn't feel alone, without our parents..."

"I love him too." Jisoo murmured softly, locking eyes with Jennie. "He's amazing. You did a really great job with him, Jennie."

Jennie felt her heart stop, which was quickly becoming commonplace with Jisoo around. Before she could say anything, she was greeted by the sight of a waiter and the head chef, who'd been smiling at them. "Jennie." She smiled, clapping her hand on Jennie's shoulder. "And your beautiful girlfriend." She turned to Jisoo.

Jisoo blinked away her surprise, a small smile forming when Jennie did nothing to correct the chef, who appeared to be a close family friend. Who exactly had Jisoo scored a date with?

"Might I suggest trying our new seasonal course?" She smiled at Jennie, who glanced at Jisoo, not wanting to order for her. "Paired with some celebratory champagne for your recovery, of course."

Jisoo had to hide her look of absolute surprise as Jennie nodded and the waiter returned with the iced champagne, showing her the bottle for approval before serving them with a grand smile, watching them disappear into the kitchen.

"I'm driving, so...only a sip for me." Jennie announced gently, eyeing Jisoo with an amused smile.

"You have connections." Jisoo couldn't contain the awe in her tone.

"I use them to win over beautiful girls." Jennie acknowledged teasingly, lifting her flute.

"What should we toast to?" Jisoo smiled back, unable to contain her happiness.

"To you." Jennie grinned.

"To us." Jisoo corrected, as their flutes clinked, tossing back the golden liquid with ease.

Jennie watched her, licking her lips subconsciously, a smile dancing on her luscious lips.

"Hmm." Jisoo took in a breath. "Now I see why Nayeon was so into you."

Jennie wore a playful smile, good natured about Nayeon. Jisoo was more important. " The champagne? Well, that's true. But it doesn't hurt that I look absolutely incredible shirtless."

Jisoo's cheeks reddened and she rolled her eyes. "Now there's the Jennie I hate."

Jennie smiled, picking Jisoo's hand up, gently bringing it to her lips, kissing it softly.

"And...there's the Jennie I really, really like." Jisoo replied breathlessly.

"They're one and the same." Jennie teased, lacing her hand with Jisoo's.

"Then I suppose I can tolerate your...arrogant side." Jisoo huffed in faux exasperation.

"Tolerate?" Jennie quipped. "You mean you're trying to tell me you don't find it attractive?"

"I do." Jisoo blurted slightly, eyes widening at the way her own words betrayed her.

"Good." Jennie smiled. "Because I happen to find your...stubbornness...endearing, too."

"I am not stubborn." Jisoo shot defensively. Then, her lips parted, and she seemed to realize that she just counteracted her own point. "Okay..." She smirked. "Maybe a little."

When their food came, they fell silent for a few moments, just to savor how amazing it was. Jisoo quietly thanked Jennie, not for the first time that evening, and Jennie gave her thigh a reassuring squeeze under the table.

When they did speak, however, the banter, or the serious conversation, came naturally to them. They were simply at ease with each other, though their glances were charged with an otherworldly electricity. Jisoo had never felt anything like it. It was as if she were receiving a burn, and ice on it, all at once.

"Can I ask you something?" Jisoo asked gently, gazing into Jennie's emerald stare from across the table.

"Anything." Jennie answered solemnly.

"When did you first realize you liked me?" Jisoo asked, slightly abashed.

Jennie answered without hesitation. "When I first saw you, when you dropped your notebook on me."

Jisoo's cheeks burned crimson red. "Jennie, please."

"Honestly." Jennie smiled. "That was probably the first attraction, but actually, truly liking you...When I saw you get ice cream with June at the mall."

Jisoo's brows shot up. "You weren't even there!" She protested. "Were you?"

Jennie sighed. "I was on a date with Nayeon...sort of." She corrected when she saw a flash of apprehension in Jisoo's eyes. "I saw how you treated him, and I just...Nayeon always pushed him to the side, and I did too, because of that. He loves you, Jisoo."

Jisoo couldn't help her warm smile at that.

"And you?" Jennie asked gently. "Or do I still have to win your affections?"

"You have them." Jisoo replied instantly. "Long before this dinner, mind you."

"When?" Jennie pressed. "If I may."

"The library." Jisoo sighed thoughtfully. "The way you held me...I just...I know it's pathetic, or whatever, but-"

"Jisoo." Jennie spoke softly, her words wrapping around Jisoo's insecurities and ushering them away. "It's not pathetic. You needed someone. I wanted...want to be that person. Should you need me."

Jisoo blinked away the tears in her eyes, feeling as though she offered Jennie some form of an explanation. "My father." She began quietly, barely audible over the din of the restaurant. "He...he..."

Jennie shook her head, and Jisoo knew she didn't need to say any more.

Instead, her gaze flickered up to find the waiter bringing them a lavish looking slice of chocolate cake, with fudge and cream slowly cascading down the sides. He'd left a single fork, bowed slightly, and turned on his heel.

"Is that part of your routine?" Jisoo teased as Jennie frowned. "Sharing the fork?"

"No, I'll flag him down." Jennie murmured, but Jisoo pulled her down by the wrist.

"Well, take advantage." Jisoo smirked. "Feed me, Kim."

Jennie's eyes widened slightly as her deft fingers wrapped around the small fork, slicing into the cake as she carefully carved out a bite. She raised it to Jisoo, who leaned forward to accept it, lips parting for Jennie. She let out a quiet moan, uncontrolled, as she tasted the chocolate, a small dab on her lower lip from Jennie's surprised little jerking motion.

"Here..." Jennie murmured, leaning forward and brushing the chocolate off with the edge of her thumb, trying not to focus on how soft Jisoo's lips felt. "Is it good?"

"Heavenly." Jisoo answered, stealing the fork from Jennie's hand. "Your turn."

Jennie smirked and leaned forward, accepting her piece with great ease as she licked her lips, noticing the way Jisoo stared and swallowed slightly.

The cake was conquered tandem style, and Jennie rose, gently pulling out Jisoo's chair for her.

"The bill, Jen." Jisoo murmured, reaching for her wallet.

"Oh, as if that's happening." Jennie scoffed, lacing her hand with Jisoo's, who wore a very confused expression.

Jisoo stood, feeling suddenly very heavy hearted. This was it. Her beautiful night with Jennie, coming to a close. All she wanted was to be with her until the sun came up. Her thoughts were only of Jennie. All her problems were long forgotten.

She leaned heavily into Jennie's side, squeezing their interlaced fingers. Jennie, ever the dominant affectionate one, leaned down and pressed a kiss to Jisoo's head, separating when they reached their running car at the curb.

Jennie, ever the gentlewoman, opened Jisoo's door for her first, before slipping in and beginning their descent back towards Jisoo's. Jisoo found Jennie's hand on the gear shift, and as soon as she tentatively brushed it against Jennie's, Jennie picked up their interlaced hands and kissed Jisoo's, holding it against her lips as she drove.

Say something, Jisoo. Be vocal. Be brave.

Jisoo swallowed the lump in her throat and murmured, "Jennie?"

Jennie's full attention was on her, though she kept her eyes on the road. "Jisoo?"

"Do you think we could maybe...I don't know...Go somewhere else?" Jisoo asked softly.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked gently, and Jisoo recognized the streets. They were nearing the suburban areas by YG.

"I'm not ready to go home." Jisoo confessed. "And my mom said curfew is eleven, so-"

Jennie pressed another kiss to Jisoo's hand, smiling against it. "I know just the place." She whispered.

Jisoo felt her heart flutter and practically die at the news, watching as Jennie drove up a broad hill she vaguely recognized, stopping the car at the top. Jisoo's heart nearly exploded when she realized that this was the residential street behind their flower field. Jennie had remembered.

"Is this alright?" Jennie asked hesitantly.

"It's perfect." Jisoo agreed, and within seconds, Jennie was out, turning to get Jisoo's door.

Jisoo shivered at the small gust of chilly night air that greeted her, and she cursed herself for not wearing a jacket. Jennie, of course, noticed instantly.

"You're cold." Jennie murmured, hands on Jisoo's shoulders.

"A little." Jisoo admitted.

"Wait." Jennie smiled, reaching into her trunk, as Jisoo waited curiously. She produced her letterman, grinning when she saw Jisoo's eyes light up.

"You're my god." Jisoo thanked her exaggeratedly as Jennie held it for her to slip her arms in. It smelled like Jennie, and Jisoo was in heaven once more, as they made their way onto the field.

They found their spot, the little clearing in the center, where the swaying flowers wouldn't be damaged. Jennie sat, her hands going back to support her. Jisoo sat beside her, instantly regretting wearing a dress.

"You warming up?" Jennie asked concernedly.

"Yes." Jisoo answered leaning against her. "Hold me anyway?"

Jennie smiled at that, leaning back until she was laying down, gently tugging Jisoo down over her. Jisoo let out a surprised little squeal, and her cerulean gaze found Jennie's.

"Hey." Jennie whispered familiarly.

"Hi." Jisoo replied breathlessly, her lips attacking Jennie's with an unruly fervor. "I wanted to do this....this whole time." She admitted in a soft whine, biting on Jennie's lip as she deepened the kiss after a moment or two of teasing.

Jennie's lips were soft and inviting as she kissed Jisoo back with vigor, toned arms sliding around Jisoo, securing their bodies together. They kissed heatedly, Jennie's hand rubbing Jisoo's thigh calmingly, under her hiked up dress.

Jisoo was so glad she'd worn a dress.

Where Jisoo expected Jennie's hands to wander, they remained firmly in place, only anchoring Jisoo to her. Jisoo gave Jennie's bottom lip one last little brush with her tongue before pulling back slightly, finding Jennie's gaze once more.

"We should do this more often." Jisoo decided, lips seeking Jennie's neck as she sucked gently, now fully aware of the mark she was creating.

Jennie hummed a response, her head back against the dewy earth. Her fingers drew delicate designs on Jisoo's back.

"Who would've thought?" Jisoo murmured, her lips brushing against Jennie's ear. "You, the spoiled jock..." Jisoo teased, nipping at Jennie's collarbone, her hips slowly, subconsciously rolling against Jennie's toned midsection. "-And me, the annoying teacher's pet."

"Not how I see you, at all." Jennie whispered, tucking a stray hair behind Jisoo's ear. "You're the insanely beautiful, thoughtful, caring artist."

Jisoo turned red at that, shaking her head. "And you're the most tender, romantic, loving friend." She whispered, biting her lip in apology.

"I like being wrong about you, Jisoo Kim." Jennie replied, meeting Jisoo's lips in a delicate, pulling kiss.

"And I really enjoying being wrong about you..." She paused, smirking against Jennie's lips.

"Did you forget my name already?" Jennie teased, kissing Jisoo's jaw.

"No, wait..." Jisoo paused. "I just realized, I don't even know your full name. And I'm making out with you, on the most amazing date of my life, in the middle of a flower field."

Jennie chuckled at that, hands cupping Jisoo's cheeks. "Jennie Rubyjane." She kissed Jisoo's forehead. "Chaerin, my mother's name." She kissed Jisoo's cheeks. "Kim." She pulled Jisoo in for a final kiss to the lips, pressing their foreheads together. "But you knew that last part."

Jisoo nodded, repeating it like a mantra. "Jennie Rubyjane Kim." She murmured. "That's the most beautiful name I've ever heard in my life."

"No one calls me Jennie Rubyjane." Jennie shrugged softly, her thumbs dragging across Jisoo's lips, as if mapping out her face for memory.

"Could I?" Jisoo half teased, wanting to know exactly how much she could get away with.

"Of course." Jennie replied instantly, nuzzling Jisoo's face. "You could call me anything you wanted."

"I love Jennie Rubyjane." Jisoo admitted, settling her face into the burrow of Jennie's neck, grateful for the warmth of the letterman. "But Jennie might be who I fell for."

Jennie grinned at the small confession, her hands gently stroking Jisoo's hair, their legs tangled.

"Can we maybe never move?" Jisoo asked softly, lips tickling Jennie's neck. "This is the happiest I've been in...a long time."

Jennie held Jisoo as tightly as she could, feeling the brunette melt into her. She closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the feel. "Me too, Jisoo." She whispered.

"I could sleep like this." Jisoo admitted, though to Jennie's dismay, she rolled off, laying on her side as Jennie mirrored her actions, so that they were fully facing each other.

"Yeah?" Jennie answered with a pleased smile. "I'm so glad my pickup lines worked, then."

"Oh, yeah." Jisoo teased. "That definitely did it for me." She traced her hand along Jennie's abs over the thin fabric of her dress. "Those...might have helped." She mumbled cheekily.

Jennie smirked, leaning forward to steal a quick kiss. "You're telling me you're only here for my looks?"

"And your money." Jisoo corrected with a teasing smirk, her heart fluttering when Jennie laughed quietly. "But, seriously, Jennie... I really like you." The last part was shy, unassuming. It gave Jennie's heart wings.

"And I really like you, Jisoo Kim." Jennie replied, arms seeking Jisoo's waist once more.

"Do you wanna do something totally cliche for teenagers on a date?" Jisoo asked suddenly.

"A bit cold for skinny dipping, but what did you have in mind?" Jennie chimed, smirking when Jisoo slapped her arm.

"Not that." Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Stargazing."

"Damn." Jennie breathed. "I knew I was missing something in my romantic repertoire. I'm afraid I know nothing about the cosmos...except that your beauty certainly rivals it."

Jisoo grinned up at her. "That was awful."

"Yeah? Why are you blushing, then?" Jennie teased, smiling when Jisoo rested her head on Jennie's chest, Jennie's tight, muscled arms wrapping around her once more.

"Because it came from you." Jisoo answered sheepishly, closing her eyes. "Look up."

"And tear my gaze away from the most beautiful-"

"Jen."

"I'm looking."

"Let's start with an easy one." Jisoo murmured into Jennie's chest. "See the three in a row, horizontally?"

"Orion's belt?" Jennie guessed gently.

"Yes, actually." Jisoo hummed. "Good guess. But you can actually see the full constellation. See the bright one, up towards the left?"

"Yes." Jennie answered in awe, as Jisoo instructed her from memory alone.

"That's his arm. Well, part of it, anyway. That's Betelgeuse."

Jennie watched, her emerald eyes absorbing the twinkling of the stars above them, gracing them with soft light.

"Caelum should be up there, it's January." Jisoo murmured.

"Caelum?" Jennie repeated unsurely.

"The chisel." Jisoo smirked against her. "You know, the thing the gods used to carve out your jawline."

Jennie grinned, her laugh filling Jisoo with an otherworldly happiness. "Why do you complain when I give you cheesy lines? That was fantastic. You like my jawline?"

Jisoo snorted. "Don't let it go to your ego. I know you know. You probably check it out in the bathroom mirror every day for two hours."

"One hour." Jennie corrected. "The other hour is reserved for my guns."

Jisoo grinned, leaning up to kiss Jennie's jawline, eliciting a small whine from the brunette. "It is nice, though." she conceded, unaware of how Jennie's heart thumped when she did so."Okay, now Taurus." Jisoo spoke softly. "If you look at-"

"Jisoo." Jennie spoke gently, her hands softly rubbing Jisoo's back. "How do you know all this?"

"My dad." Jisoo answered softly. "His work was...related to this." She didn't delve any deeper. Jennie seemed to understand.

"Well, if you ever want to cuss anyone out in french, about the stock market, I'm your girl." Jennie offered wryly, a hint of disdain at her parents' situation thrown in for good measure.

"No way." Jisoo gasped, glancing up. "You speak French? Are you perfect?"

Jennie smirked. "No...That's just part of carrying the Kim last name. A lot of forced, unwanted classes. You know, it's funny. On the very first day of school, I was a little nervous, coming into YG. And I got a tweet, not directly at me, but...you get the idea. And would you believe, without meeting me, someone called me a...what was it....an egotistical asshat?"

Jisoo buried her face in Jennie's neck, muttering a quick, "I'm so sorry!"

Jennie's chuckle warmed her. "My point is...I probably deserved that, actually. So, no. Far from perfection."

Jisoo found that hard to believe, but she kept her opinion to herself, instead settling on sitting up.

Jennie frowned, but Jisoo shook her head before she could speak. "I want you to kiss me, Jen. Hard. Because you're not going to be able to kiss me like this with my mom watching like a hawk from the kitchen window."

Jennie was slightly shocked as she came to reality, cupping Jisoo's cheeks once more as she tugged Jisoo down, the moan she elicited from Jisoo far better than anything she could've expected, giving her chills for the billionth time that night.

*****

The drive home was made that much more difficult when the two realized they needed to separate in order to function normally, though Jennie held Jisoo's hand in her free one, and kept pressing kisses to it as she drove, making Jisoo's heart flutter incessantly.

She was really good at this romance business.

When she'd pulled up in front of Jisoo's house, she had the most reluctant look on her face, rivaled only by Jisoo's expression.

Jennie made a motion to get out, to open Jisoo's door and walk her up the steps like the gentlewoman she was.

Jisoo shook her head, tugging at Jennie's wrist, enjoying the way Jisoo's porch light reflected on Jennie's face, which was otherwise encased in darkness. "Wait. "She requested, and Jennie stilled.

"Everything alright?" Jennie asked, watching as Jisoo nodded, leaning over to cup Jennie's cheeks, going in for soft, feather light kisses.

Jennie's eyes widened slightly and she grinned against Jisoo's lips, running her hands down Jisoo's sides. It wasn't long before she let out a silent pout of frustration.

"What's the matter?" Jisoo asked softly, detaching to take a breath.

"I can't hold you." Jennie replied, voice smooth as velvet.

Jisoo smiled at that, shaking her head. "I wasn't even supposed to kiss you. I was asking for something else, and got sidetracked."

"Sidetracked?" Jennie echoed.

"You know, you have the most kissable lips." Jisoo hummed thoughtfully. "They're soft, and plump, and perfect-"

Jennie was kissing her again, as a thank you of sorts, clearly flattered by the compliment.

Jisoo sighed against her kiss, her hands sliding down to reach for Jennie's purse, seated on the chair beside her.

Jennie cocked a brow, breaking the kiss to utter, "Do you need something, Jisoo?" It wasn't accusing at all, rather, concerned. Almost as if Jennie would give Jisoo all the contents of her purse if she asked with a smile.

"Your phone." Jisoo requested softly. "Can you unlock it?"

Jennie smiled questioningly. "The passcode is 1313."

Jisoo lifted a brow, a smirk on her features. "You trust me that much on the first date?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I have nothing to hide, Jisoo."

Jisoo smirked. "I do."

Jennie felt her heart skip a beat at that, watching as Jisoo licked her lips, opening up her own contact name. "What'll it be, Commander?"

Jennie thought momentarily. "Heart emojis. Lots of them. Also the kissing one." She decided regally.

Jisoo grinned at her, shaking her head. "Whatever you say."

Jennie smirked. "Also, the lips...yeah, those are the ones. And the tongue. And the water drops-"

Jisoo slapped her arm playfully, and Jennie's smile surfaced. "I'm only teasing." She reminded gently.

"Why so many hearts?" Jisoo asked, seemingly already knowing the answer.

"Because I'm smitten." Jennie replied easily, pressing a kiss to Jisoo's jaw.

Jisoo inhaled shakily, handing the phone back to Jennie as she brandished her own, opening up Jennie's contact name.

"Hey." Jennie protested. "Why is there a skull emoji next to my name?"

Jisoo snorted. "I didn't like you very much before."

Jennie smiled against her neck, pressing a suckling kiss there.

"If you leave a mark, my mom will skin me alive." Jisoo murmured, but it came out as a sort of moan.

Jennie kissed a little harder, and Jisoo was uncomfortable with just how much the disobedience turned her on.

"Y...yours..." Jisoo cleared her throat, and Jennie detached reluctantly. "Yours will be..." She looked thoughtful. "Commander Hearteyes. With the hearteyes emoji."

Jennie looked amused. "That name is reserved for you to use, and you only. As in, no one else."

"Yes, Commander. Of course, Commander." Jisoo scoffed playfully.

"Okay then." Jennie smiled, reluctantly getting out of the car, immediately going over to Jisoo's door.

"I kind of love that." Jisoo admitted softly and Jennie offered her a smile as she took her hand, leading her up the steps.

Jisoo glanced around warily, making sure her mother was nowhere in sight.

"Jen." She turned to the brunette, lacing her arms around her neck, smiling when Jennie didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Jisoo's waist.

This was quickly becoming their favorite position.

"Thank you for giving me the pleasure of taking you out." Jennie whispered, brushing her lips delicately against Jisoo's.

"I enjoyed it. A lot." Jisoo confessed breathlessly, feeling absolutely giddy inside.

"Me too." Jennie smiled, giving her hips a soft squeeze.

"Jisoo?" A voice called from within. "That you?"

Jisoo's eyes widened and she pressed one last kiss to Jennie's lips as she pushed the brunette playfully. "Save yourself."

Jennie's eyes twinkled when she murmured, "Goodnight, Jisoo."

"Goodnight, Jen."

*****

Once more, Jisoo woke with an air of uncertainty, not entirely sure where she and Jennie stood in terms of their relationship, but as opposed to the last time, she now knew, without a doubt, that Jennie appeared to be just as into Jisoo as Jisoo was into her.

Additionally, this time, Jisoo didn't wake up with a smirking Lisa next to her, for which she was eternally grateful. The other girl had enough blackmail material on Jisoo to last a lifetime, and Jisoo didn't want to give her anything else to work with.

She'd fallen asleep with Jennie's letterman draped around her, and she sighed contentedly as she smelled it, breathing in Jennie's familiar, oh so lovely scent.

"Kim!" She groaned and pulled the covers over her head when her least favorite voice to hear in the mornings, and whined when the blankets were yanked away from her. "Come on, sleepy head, time to go and conquer the day."

"Five more minutes, Lisa," Jisoo muttered, but the other girl was relentless, and Jisoo yelped as Lisa pulled her off of the bed, flopping onto the floor with little grace.

"Bitch," she scowled, rubbing her head with Lisa grinned. "Why do I bother setting alarms on my phone when you always wake me up before them?"

"Asking the real questions, I see," Lisa laughed, "but seriously, c'mon, get your ass in gear, Irene and I have so many questions."

Jisoo had hoped to prolong the inevitable inquisition, but she had no such luck.

She dressed quickly, pulling Jennie's letterman over her shirt, before she went downstairs where she could smell bacon.

"Morning, mom," she greeted, mood lifted as the memories of the night previous once more floated though her brain, pressing a quick kiss to Dara's cheek.

"Good morning, honey," Dara responded, "Lisa, don't eat all the bacon."

"Of course not, Mama K," Lisa quipped, and Jisoo practically floated around the kitchen gathering her breakfast.

"Is that... Kim's letterman?"

"Good eye, Mama K," Lisa grinned, "Kim took Jisoo out on a hot date last night."

"Pardon?"

"It was great, mom," Jisoo gushed, "Jennie was the perfect gentlewoman, she took me out to dinner and then we went stargazing."

"Where did you eat?" Dara asked, though her voice sounded somewhat strained.

"TonDC," Jisoo mentioned off-handedly, biting into a piece of bacon. Lisa choked on her food and Dara dropped her fork.

"That place is ridiculously expensive," Lisa coughed.

"Only the best for a Kim, I suppose," Dara muttered.

"Man, Kim, she really must have wanted to get into your pants." Jisoo scowled and hit Lisa's shoulder lightly, ignoring her mother's stern look.

"She didn't even ask, thanks for asking, Lis," Jisoo glared, "like I said, she was the perfect gentlewoman."

"If you say so," Lisa muttered under her breath, and Dara sighed before returning to her own breakfast.

Jisoo often forgot the effect Jennie had on people.

Usually, when she entered the bustling hallways of YG High, it took a lot of effort and a lot of Lisa yelling in order to make it to any classes, because students had no regard for space and no courtesy for other people. But, wearing Jennie's letterman, students parted like the red sea, muttering under their breath and no doubt spreading the word down the gossip mill of the fact.

Jisoo, however, was too busy thinking about Jennie to notice, but Lisa was reaping the benefits, experimentally spreading out her arms and marvelling about how much room they had to walk.

"Good morning, Jisoo," Sunmi greeted as Jisoo walked into the room, and she shot the teacher a radiant smile.

"It is, isn't it?"

"Kim," Lisa muttered under her breath in passing, and Sunmi nodded, pleased.

June, as it turned out, wasn't the only one who shipped Jensoo.

As the first bell rang, and students came filtering in, Jisoo's eyes were trained on the doorway looking for one person in particular. Her person.

Well, not officially, but that's what it felt like.

Jennie strode in, confidently as ever, and the moment her eyes made contact with Jisoo's, a brilliant smile stretched across her face.

She moved to sit besides Jisoo quickly, but stayed standing for a moment to pick up Jisoo's hand, and she pressed a soft kiss to the smooth skin.

"My lady," she grinned, and Jisoo rolled her eyes, pulling Jennie down for what she intended to be a quick kiss, but Jennie drew out for as long as possible, tugging on her bottom lip playfully..

"You're a dork," she laughed breathlessly, and Jennie winked at her.

"You love it."

As Sunmi talked, Jisoo held out her right hand under the table, and smiled when it linked with Jennie's left as she continued to take notes before Sunmi released them to work.

"So..." Jisoo fought the urge to groan again as Irene and Lisa slid up to join them. "Kim."

"Manoban, Bae," Jennie greeted, a smirk tugging on her lips, "what can I do for you?"

"What can you do for us?" Irene parroted back. "I think the real question here is: what can you do for Jisoo ?"

"Guys," Jisoo whined, "go be annoying somewhere else."

"Hush, Jisoo, the grownups are talking," Lisa quelled, before turning back to Jennie.

"So, Kim, about your technique..." she trailed off as Sunmi approached, an eyebrow raised.

"I thought we were supposed to be working, not harassing your classmates." Lisa grinned up at her cheekily, and Irene followed suit.

"We are working," Lisa informed her dutifully, "on fulfilling our duties as Jisoo's best lady friends."

"I'm sure you can do that in Charles' class, not mine," Sunmi laughed, "shoo." Reluctantly, the two of them made their way back to their own table, and Sunmi winked at Jisoo, whose cheeks were flushed pink.

"That'll keep you safe for a little while longer."

She walked back to the front of the classroom and Jisoo turned towards Jennie, grinning, only to see Jennie scowling.

"Jennie? What's up?"

"She winked at you," Jennie huffed, and Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Sunmi isn't into me, Jen, she was just being nice."

"Yeah but she didn't have to wink at you," Jennie insisted, and Jisoo pressed a quick kiss to Jennie's cheek, drawing the football player's attention away from their english teacher.

"Sunmi is the least of your worries, Jennie," Jisoo assured her, "besides, I'm too infatuated with a certain quarterback to pay anyone else any attention."

"Really?" Jennie feigned ignorance. "Who do I have to fight for your affections?"

"Strong girl, you might not make it out on top," Jisoo teased.

"I always come out on top," Jennie promised with a grin, and Jisoo laughed, "you think that's funny, Kim?"

"Hilarious," Jisoo teased, and Jennie's eyes narrowed playfully, moving to tickle Jisoo's sides gently, provoking an onslaught of giggles from the brunette, which Jennie decided were one of her new favorite sounds in the entire world.

"What is it," Jisoo sighed once Jennie relented in her tickling endeavor, "with us and not working when we're supposed to?"

"It's your fault, really," Jennie responded almost immediately, "how am I supposed to work when someone that beautiful is right next to me?" Jisoo couldn't help her blush at that one, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks.

She still couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that Jennie truly thought she was beautiful.

Jisoo knew that Jennie was by far the more attractive of the two of them, so the fact that it was Jennie who constantly told Jisoo about how stunning she was boosted her confidence quite liberally, but also reminded her of her own crippling issues with her body. She knew that she would never reach the sheer level of physical perfection that Jennie had attained, and honestly felt self-conscious while around the other girl, despite her constant reminders that she thought Jisoo was the best thing since sliced bread.

It was amazing to Jisoo, that of all the people Jennie could have chosen, she had chosen her .

Jisoo Kim.

"Hey." She was drawn out of her thoughts when Jennie nudged her gently with her pencil. "You get lost there?"

"A little," Jisoo admitted, suddenly feeling very small and very shy.

"What's happening in that wonderful brain of yours," Jennie voiced aloud, "I'd love to know."

"Most of it has to do with you," Jisoo muttered, before her eyes widened, registering that she'd said that outloud and not in her head as she'd assumed she had.

"All good thoughts, I hope?" Jennie asked, and Jisoo pushed her lightly.

"Not with that attitude, no," Jisoo laughed, "don't want to inflate your ego too much, Kim."

"Oh, so it's Kim again, Kim?" Jennie teased. "And here I thought we were getting somewhere in our relationship."

"That's what you thought, Airbud ," Jisoo shot back, and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Let that die," Jennie plead, and Jisoo smirked at her.

"What, and let the world forget my most iconic comeback? I don't think so."

"But I'm not a golden retriever," Jennie insisted, "I'm the commander . Badass extraordinaire. Not some... puppy ."

"Yes you are," Jisoo deadpanned, "that's exactly what you are. A puppy." Jennie scowled. "It's okay, though, I find it endearingly cute."

"I'm not aiming for cute, though," Jennie complained.

"Oh? What were you aiming for, then?"

"Sexy, hot, fuckable, take your pick," Jennie rattled off, and Jisoo sighed exasperatedly, though inwardly she agreed with every single one of those adjective Jennie had listed. The girl practically radiated sex appeal.

"A valiant effort," Jisoo laughed, and Jennie huffed, turning back to her work, but Jisoo knew that she wasn't really mad at her, as their hands were still linked under the table, Jennie's thumb tracing shapes on the pale expanse of Jisoo's skin.

"I guess I'll have to try harder next time," she sighed, and Jisoo pressed another kiss to her cheek.

"I think you're doing pretty well."

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm."

*****

Jennie had, once again, offered to carry Jisoo's books for her in one hand, the other laced with Jisoo's as they set off to Kane's class together, occasionally bumping shoulders and smiling rather stupidly at each other.

This time, however, Jisoo seemed to realize that walking through the hallways was a lot easier than usual.

"Interesting." Jisoo murmured to herself, cerulean eyes surveying the scene of students desperately getting out of their way.

"What is?" Jennie inquired curiously, tilting her head like a puppy.

And goddamn, if it wasn't the cutest thing Jisoo had ever seen, especially since it was from the usually stoic, leering Commander Jennie.

"It's been almost a full minute, an honest to god sixty actual seconds without a freshman...or any underclassmen bumping into me." Jisoo thought aloud.

Jennie frowned defensively. "They bump into you?"

Jisoo paused for a moment before grinning in disbelief, tugging Jennie's jacket a little closer. "Oh my god." She breathed. This hadn't happened since the first day back from New Year's Eve. It was the letterman.

More than that, however, it was simply Jennie freaking Kim.

"Unbelievable." Jisoo breathed.

"Jisoo, as much as I love conversing with you, it's really hard to do so when you only speak every other word aloud." Jennie teased, giving her hand a squeeze.

"It's you." Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I can't believe it. The students are giving me neck room because I'm either with you, or wearing your jacket, or both."

Jennie smirked at that.

"This isn't fair." Jisoo pouted, watching as Jennie slipped Jisoo's books into her book bag, effectively making the load heavier to carry, but freeing up her other arm as well.

"It's intimidation." Jennie shrugged nonchalantly. "They know better than to get in my way."

Jisoo rolled her eyes once more, quite the habit with Jennie. "It's respect. You're the Commander, aka, the most popular girl in school."

Jennie gave Jisoo a teasing little smile, leaning in for a quick peck on the cheek. "So now I've transferred my powers to you, my lady."

Jisoo sighed wistfully. "If only I could have you walking with me all the time."

"You can." Jennie smirked. "Because you'll always have my letterman."

Jisoo paused, tugging the aforementioned jacket closer around herself, cutely defensive. "I what?"

"You heard me." Jennie's smirk never faltered. "It's yours, now."

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat. Oh, god. This was officially serious now. Jennie meant business. This was the highest honor, the greatest compliment...

And this time, Jisoo needed to accept.

"Really?" Jisoo croaked out, hating herself for sounding as starstruck as she felt.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to wear it." Jennie murmured. They never broke stride, but her toned arm found its way around Jisoo's waist, pulling her closer.

Oh, yeah, Jisoo could get used to this.

"Now, when people see you..." Jennie smiled. "They'll know you're mine."

Jisoo was a total believer in self identity, and fulfillment, and independence. Possessive relationships weren't her thing. But god, when Jennie said it ? She found herself wanting it, pressing against Jennie's side, catching and challenging each and every stare.

Yeah, she'd seen the way other girls had been gaping at the way Jennie was all over her. Good. She wanted them to see her with Jennie, in every way feasible.

"How am I supposed to pay you back for this?" Jisoo wondered aloud.

"Pay me back?" Jennie scoffed. "It's a gift, Jisoo. It's a token of our relationship, I-"

"I'm getting dinner for our next date." Jisoo suggested wryly.

"What?" Jennie frowned, "Jisoo, no, I'll pay- ...wait." Jennie felt her smirk tug at her pillowy lips. "Next date? As in, you want another?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Oh, did you not want one?"

Jennie froze, absolutely balking. "Wait, no! Jisoo, that's not what I meant! Of course I absolutely want-"

Jennie froze when she felt Jisoo laugh against her lips in a light, promising kiss, that immediately deepened. Jennie stopped by Kane's door as she snaked her arms around Jisoo's waist, moaning softly as she pressed Jisoo against her own body, sucking softly on her bottom lip as she was granted access.

Normally, any other couple would have been wolf whistled at.

Jennie's presence deterred any of that behavior, and Jisoo was soaking it up.

"It would be my honor to have another date with you." Jennie murmured as she pulled away, their foreheads pressed together.

Jisoo cupped Jennie's cheeks, immediately blushing herself when she noticed that Jennie was being genuine, all the bravado from her voice now gone. "Really?" She asked softly, though she believed Jennie wholeheartedly.

"Really." Jennie affirmed, leaning back in to kiss her some more.

"Jennie." Jisoo whined softly. "We have..." Another luscious kiss filled the space where her words should've been, and Jisoo groaned, trying to remember anything other than how much she was attracted to Jennie . "Class." She panted. "We have class."

"Do we?" Jennie feigned confusion. "I could've sworn we were about to go to my car to continue this little session of ours."

Jisoo bit her lip to hide her grin. Jennie was just as eager as she was.

"Do you know what's good about being the TA, Jisoo?" Jennie murmured, her hands coming up to brush Jisoo's cheeks, gently rubbing across her lips, feeling their softness.

"Hmm?" Jisoo answered a little distractedly.

"I get to come and check on you." Jennie whispered, leaning forward to place a kiss on Jisoo's neck, sending shivers up the brunette's spine, in the rapidly emptying hallways. "So..." kiss. "You better..." kiss. "Be good." Jennie stopped at Jisoo's favorite spot, suckling gently, causing Jisoo to moan softly, biting her lip.

"Ladies!" Kane called from down the hallway, clearly not able to see what they were up to.

"Sir!" Jisoo stumbled back, though Jennie steadied her with lightning quick reaction.

"Isn't it a beautiful day?" Kane hummed cheerily as he pushed the door to his classroom open.

Jennie cocked a brow, leaning forward, lips grazing Jisoo's ear to mumble, "He's definitely getting some."

Jisoo smirked and nodded, allowing Jennie to hold the door for her as they slipped into the room.

*****

Jennie knew, the moment that Jisoo was called out of chemistry to go and help her mother, that she was in for a wild experience.

Conveniently enough, Pike was absent, and a substitute teacher sat in his place, absentmindedly completing the crossword and letting the students do whatever they wanted, so long as they didn't draw his attention.

Barely a moment after Jisoo's form disappeared from behind the closed door, there was a flurry of movement, and Jennie found herself surrounded, outnumbered, by delinquents.

Suho, as always, fixed her with a glare, which Jennie happily returned, before she turned to observe the others situated around her.

Xiumin shot her an apologetic glance, and Jennie's gaze softened when it reached him, because she knew Xiumin was a pacifist at heart, and was likely only a part of the intimidation party by moral obligation. Sehun, likewise, was just sitting and grinning, and Chanyeol besides him looked as bored as always. Lisa and Irene, however, Jennie was the most worried about.

"Delinquents," Jennie sighed, "I'm assuming this is the part where you threaten to dismember me if I hurt Jisoo?"

"Oh no," Lisa grinned, a glint in her eyes that was frankly disturbing, "you wouldn't get off that easily."

"I really don't see the need for this―"

"You see, Kim," Lisa continued, "I actually kinda like you. But Jisoo? Jisoo is special, Jisoo is like..." she trailed off, searching for an apt descriptor.

"Xiumin's mom's chocolate cake," Sehun supplied.

"An unlimited supply of puppies."

"Hot cocoa on a cold day."

"The sweet embrace of death."

"O kay , Chanyeol, maybe not that one, but I think she gets it," Lisa interjected, and Chanyeol offered her a jaunty salute, "anyways, Jisoo is the best, deserves the best, and we're here to make sure that happens." She fixed Jennie with a steely look. "Are you that?"

"I can only try to be," Jennie answered honestly, and Suho huffed at her response, obviously still wary of her intentions towards Jisoo.

"Did you have something you wanted to say, Bae?" Jennie was never one to back down from a challenge, and she had plenty of problems with the male Bae twin.

"I do, actually," Suho snipped, "you think that you're the right thing for Jisoo, but Jisoo needs more than just some womanizing playboy who's used to getting everything she wants. Jisoo isn't some sort of prize."

"I know that!" Jennie seethed. "And what, like you'd be any better for her?"

"Jisoo's my friend," Suho shot back, "one of my best friends, and I don't want to see her get hurt."

"I assure you that isn't my intention Bae ," Jennie almost snarled.

"Then what are your intentions? To fuck her and then leave her?"

"Why you little―"

"OKAY there. Suho, down boy, Kim, cool it. This is supposed to be a friend interrogation, not a war." Jennie's attention was drawn away by Lisa snapping in front of her face. "Do I have your attention now? Sheesh, you two really need to just go punch a wall or something, get all of this negative energy out."

"We aren't trying to insult you," Irene added with a glare in her brother's direction, "just a friendly reminder that if you hurt Jisoo we'll end you."

"I mean, I set Suho on fire and I have sex with him," Lisa grinned, "imagine what I could do to someone who I don't have sex with." She paused, eyes briefly scanning the expanse of Jennie's body. "Not for lack of attraction, though, because I've gotta admit you're hot, Kim."

"...thanks?" Jennie was well aware of the affect she had on other people, especially when it came to her looks, but she wasn't sure if she was supposed to accept Lisa's compliment or reject it in this situation. Frankly, the conversation was giving her whiplash.

"No, seriously, we may not all look like we're dangerous, but we could deal some serious damage. Suho's already threatened to flatten you, and Irene's been taking lessons from Bogum." Irene grinned at the mention of her boyfriend and Jennie fought the urge to roll her eyes. "Chanyeol could... I don't know, Chanyeol, what can you do?"

"Not draw giraffe legs, that's for damn sure," Chanyeol snarked, looking at his nails.

"Right, he's new to the whole friend thing, Sehun could whip up some weird chemical cocktail to make you grow a third arm or something―"

"Lisa that isn't how chemistry works―"

"―and my homeboy Xiumin over here is almost as smart as me―"

"― almost ? Please , Manoban, I absolutely demolished you in the SAT―"

"―and would absolutely wreck you," Lisa concluded, before her eyes narrowed, "the fuck are you talking about, I got the higher SAT score?"

"In your dreams, maybe."

"Oh it is on , you little―" Chanyeol cleared his throat, and Jennie turned her attention to the usually snarky boy, who at this point appeared to be the only sane delinquent in her presence, which was saying something, because it was Chanyeol .

"I think we've strayed off topic here," his gaze shifted to Suho and Lisa, who were shifting in their seats, though neither of them looked at all repentful.

"Anyways, Kim, the moral of this story is don't fuck up."

"I got that, thanks, Chanyeol."

"Anytime, Kim, anytime."

"Right," Lisa picked up, "what Chanyeol said. And now, to start off the in-depth description of the Manoban certified fuck-you-up procedure―" she stopped abruptly as the door to the classroom swung open once more, and Jennie sagged in relief as Jisoo stepped through, and the brunette smiled brightly upon making eye contact with the surrounded girl.

"Hello again," Jisoo greeted happily before she leant down to deliver a swift kiss to Jennie's lips, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Jennie breathed, completely honestly.

"She was gone for like, ten minutes," Chanyeol deadpanned.

"All the more reason to miss her," Jennie shot back, and Chanyeol held up his hands in surrender, muttering something under his breath that sounded suspiciously like dramatic gay bullshit.

Lisa was doing her best impression of an angel, and Jisoo's eyes narrowed visibly upon noticing the seating arrangement.

"You guys?" There was an edge to her tone, and Lisa smiled innocently up at her.

"We were just having a nice chat with Nini-loo here," Lisa assured her, and Jennie's eyes narrowed at the nickname, "isn't that right, Kim?"

"Oh, definitely," she responded dryly, and Jisoo sighed, shooing her friends away.

"Standard intimidation?"

"They tried," Jennie laughed, "Manoban kept getting off-topic and Bae looked like he wanted to punch me."

"Oh god I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," Jennie consoled, pulling Jisoo closer so that she could kiss her tenderly, "you saved me, my hero."

"My friends are idiots."

"I've never agreed with you more."

*****

Despite all that had been going on, what with Jennie dating Jisoo, and June's secret beatings with Kim, solace could be found in Kru movie night.

As always, Bogum, June, Jennie and Chaeyoung took a break from their significant others and, armed with handfuls of candy and popcorn, would settle down in Minzy and Daesung's theatre room to watch the chosen flick of the evening.

Clad in their pajamas, they'd all plopped themselves down on the reclining chairs. It felt like home.

Sure, they'd fight over the film to watch, but that was a welcomed struggle, one which June usually won, because all three of the older "Kru" members secretly catered to his every whim.

"Finding nemo?" June tried, browsing through the free selection on the smart tv.

"More like losing Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung snorted. "As in, if you pick that, I'm out."

June rolled his eyes when Bogum laughed at that.

"Okay, well, what do you suggest, Chaeyoung? Bogum?" June sassed.

Bogum looked thoughtful. "You know what's a really good film I saw with Irene?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Enlighten us, loser."

"The notebook." Bogum grinned excitedly. "But, god, you're gonna need tissues. And someone to cuddle with, and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Chaeyoung held a hand up in disbelief. "The notebook?" She snorted. "What are we, depressed straights?"

Bogum looked hurt. "I'm not depressed." He protested. "I'm very happy, thanks."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "The only excuse for that is if you were trying to get her to cry on your shoulder, so you could, you know..." Chaeyoung smirked. "Slip an arm around her, and-"

June gagged. "Guys! No! Don't you dare taint movie night!"

Chaeyoung snorted. "The Notebook would've tainted it for sure."

June sighed. "And what would you have chosen, Chaeyoung?"

"Oh, that's easy." Chaeyoung smirked. "Die Hard."

"Die Hard?" June repeated in disbelief.

Bogum smirked now, having the upper hand. "Seriously Chaeng? Die Hard? That's your idea of romance? Hey, let's get snuggled up into our pj's and watch Die Hard!"

"Romance?" Chaeyoung snorted. "Who exactly would I be trying to romance here? My kid cousin, my rival cousin, or you?"

June ignored their banter, turning to Jennie. "Jen, back me up. Die Hard is barbaric."

Jennie was curled up in her seat, silent as ever, grinning at her lit phone screen, texting back and forth.

Commander Hearteyes :
They're being idiots. Arguing between The Notebook and Die Hard.

Jisoo <3 :
Those are...starkly different.

Jisoo <3 :
What would you watch if I were there ? ;)

Commander Hearteyes :
You .

Jisoo <3 :
Smooth.

Commander Hearteyes :
I'm just getting started ;)

June's smile softened, but it was too late. Chaeyoung was ready to pounce.

"Jennie!" She snapped. "Would you stop drooling over Kim and get your ass into gear?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Die Hard is barbaric, The Notebook is pathetic, and I vote we should watch an old classic like Citizen Kane."

Chaeyoung made a disgusted face. "Citizen Kane?" She scoffed. "What are you? Like, eighty-seven? I think, when we asked for a movie, we meant one from this fucking millennium."

Jennie shrugged indifferently.

June sighed. "We're watching Mean Girls." He decided.

Bogum lit up. "I love that movie!"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Why bother when we have Regina George-" she took a lollipop from the stack and threw it at Jennie's head. "-Right here!"

Jennie dodged quickly, ducking with a scowl on her features.

Chaeyoung was relentless. "Tell your girl it's movie night." She reiterated, just like when Jennie had been with Nayeon.

Jennie felt a smile tug at her lips. "Jisoo's my girl." She whispered, and June grinned.

"Yes, sherlock, we know." Chaeyoung snorted, but she couldn't help the grin on her lips. She liked Jisoo, because she'd never seen Jennie so happy, and alive.

"One sec." Jennie promised, whipping out her phone.

Commander Hearteyes :
Duty calls. The movie is starting. Will try to text you throughout,

Jisoo <3 :
Don't you dare. Family time is important. Kiss June for me.

Jennie's heart did little flips when she read the message. God, Jisoo was so amazing. It was nothing like the way Nayeon demanded her attention.

Commander Hearteyes :
Jisoo, you're so, so incredible. And really hot.

Jisoo <3 :
<3 Just text me later

Commander Hearteyes :
Count on it babe.

Jennie stowed her phone in her pocket, yanking June down by his arm when he'd walked by, intent on going to his seat. She grinned when he squealed slightly in surprise, peppering his face with kisses.

"Ew, Jen, stop!" June wheeze between fits of laughter. "This...Is SO gross..."

Jennie grinned. "Found your new weakness. It's kisses."

June rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Never again." He reminded. "And NEVER in public."

Bogum and Chaeyoung watched with amusement as Jennie let him stand, but not before giving him a quick kiss to the forehead.

"FromJisoo." Jennie reminded gently, and shared June's grin as he sat back intohis chair

* * ©EffortlesslyOpulent * *
* * ©sam_kom_trashkru * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
434K 14K 154
(G!P)
193K 8.4K 56
"You're a terrible kisser"
87.9K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...