Beatles Oneshots

By chloe_coolio9

Inspired by @GorgingGeorge and @MissMaccaSunshine this series is a bunch of oneshots about the Beatles, be it... More

(Fat Beatles) Trip to DisneyLand
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Isle of Wight 1970
(Fat Beatles) A Night at the Museum
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 2)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 3)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 4)
(Fat Beatles) Balloon SuperBeatles
(Fat Beatles) Dinner with the Everly Brothers
(Beatlettes) 3 Clowns and A Valentine
(Fat Beatles) The Origins of the Balloon SuperBeatles
(Beatlettes) Kawaii Hawaii
(Beatlettes) Girls' Night In
(Fat Beatles) Trouble on the Range (Part 1)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 3)
(Fat Beatles) Sumos, Sensei Dragons and A Samurai
(Beatlettes) Penguin Charmers
(Fat Beatles) Parisian Pastry Perils
(Beatlettes) Safari Sweetness
(Fat Beatles) Flirting in Miami Beach
(Fat Beatles) Willy Wonka's World
ANNOUNCEMENT- UPCOMING NEW VERSIONS OF THE BEATLES
(Modern Day Beatles) Beef at Coachella
(Fat Beatles) Fighting Diet Culture
(Fat Beatles) Dragon Hamsterball
(Fat Beatles) Triple Date Buffet
(Fat Beatles) Two Hurrahs for Linda
(Fat Beatles) Buffet at the High School Gala
Interview with the Beatles
(Fat Beatles) Sail Ahoy!
(Fat Beatles) Spa Day
(Fat Beatles) Finnegan Fats vs Wiggly Workout
Sights from the London Eye
Meet the Beatlettes

(Beatlettes) Shopping Sprees

113 5 6
By chloe_coolio9

Side Note: Beatlette names will be the same as before, so in case you're new to this series, check out the previous Beatlette 2 part oneshot in this series: Period Syncs to familiarize yourselves with the Beatlettes :)

It was a fine October day for the Beatlettes, as after they finished another day at touring they were looking forward to some real relaxation. "Man, I really overworked my fingers over our latest record!" Regina moaned.

"You're not the only one feeling sore right now Riri!" Johanna grumbled. "I probably ripped my voice box to shreds over Rock and Roll Music!" 

"Nonetheless, we're all home, and should make the most of our downtime, right?" Georgina said. "Plus I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

"You would NOT believe this ladies!" Paulina gasped, carrying a newspaper she was reading. "We won the lottery!! Can you believe it?!" 

"GIMME THAT NEWSPAPER!" the remaining 3 Beatlettes creid out. As they read it, the euphoria of big money set in on them.

"WHOOHOO!! I never thought this would happen to me!" Georgina cried out. 

"How much is the prize we won?" 

"$13 billion."

"This is all just a dream right Polly?!" asked Regina and Georgina in astonishment. Paulina just shook her head.

Then the doorbell rang. Paulina answered the door. It was the postman. "Hi.. is this the residence of the Beatlettes?"

 "Yes, may I help you?"

"Well, I'm here to deliver your lottery prize of $13 billion. Enjoy, and congratulations!" With that, he left, and Paulina closed the door.

"SO IT IS REAL!! AHHHHH" Paulina squealed with joy. 

"WHAT?! NOW WE CAN RESIGN IF WE WANT TO!! YEET!" Johanna cheered. 

"Let's not quit being the Beatlettes though, we love it despite the occasional exhaustion, right Jo?" Regina responded. 

"I guess you're right." 

"You know what this calls for right? A SHOPPING SPREE TOMORROW!!" Paulina suggested enthusiastically. All 4 Beatlettes went: "YEAH!!"

The very next day, the Beatlettes went to their favourite shopping areas to enjoy that fresh lotto prize money. They were just so excited at the prospect of extra cash that they spent it in various ways:

Johanna was looking for a new pet for each of the Beatlettes: she'd get an Exotic Shorthair kitten for herself, a Beagle puppy for Paulina, a Ragdoll kitten for Georgina and a Golden Retriever puppy for Regina. "Now, may I have all these as female please?" She asked the store owner. 

"Yes you may, Ms Lennon, and you're in luck, as all these puppies and kittens are on 75% discount at only $50 dollars each, and since you're a Beatlette, I'd let you have one more of each breed for free." 

"Oh, thank you so much Madam!" Johanna left the pet store, really pleased  with 8 little critters in 4 different cages on a trolley, thinking: " The others are going to be thrilled when they see these beauties! :)"

Paulina has been in the cosmetics and boutique shops, looking for the best makeup items for their next photoshoots and performances. Little did she know that she wound up buying $100000 dollars worth of dresses and lipstick. Upon looking at the receipt, she wondered: "Hopefully the girls won't mind so many beauty items for all of us..it's all part of being a Beatlette after all.."

Of course, Georgina was at the grocery store, where she was just scouring through all the options, and struggled to find her favorite, so she ended up buying 5 bags of scones, 4 cartons of ice-cream, 8 boxes of brownie mix and 20 chocolate mud cakes. Georgina wasn't too fazed at the $175 total upon looking at her receipt, and so she thought: "Hmm, maybe I should also get something healthier so that we can all have a celebratory feast at home tonight..." So she ran back in alongside her snacks and ended up buying 2 whole salmon, 4 packets of steaks, 6 kilograms of spinach and 3 packets of meringue slabs, all of which cost an additional $320. She thought: "Oof, this is heavy, but it's totally worth it considering how lucky we got in the last 2 days!

Meanwhile, Regina was looking around, unsure of what to buy, when she bumped into Georgina with her enormous trolley full of food. "HOLY COW GEORGINA! How did you buy this much food?!" 

"Dunno Riri," Georgina sighed. "I guess the hunger pangs got the better of me again. Besides, I also thought we should have a little celebratory feast over the lotto, right?" 

"That's true... IS THAT MUD CAKE I SMELL?!" 

"Yup, I bought 20 mud cakes plus ice cream and scones for our dessert tonight." 

"YOU'RE AMAZING!!! THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST MEAL WE HAD SINCE THE EMBASSY DINNER LAST MONTH!" 

"Wait, you haven't got anything yet?"

 "Nah, I just couldn't make a decision on what to buy when I found you."

 "Ah, well I'm beat, let's wait for Jo and Polly hey?"

Minutes later, they were at their car, when they saw Paulina and Johanna coming toward them; Paulina was with her huge bag of dresses and beauty products while Johanna had her huge trolley full of dog and cat cages (the kittens and puppies she got for each Beatlette). 

"HOLY COW!" Georgina and Regina exclaimed in unison. "WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT CARGO?!"

"You mean these? We'll show you when we get back ;)"

Struggling to keep in their curiosity and excitement, the Beatlettes quickly rushed home with Paulina at the wheel and the boot full to the brim.

When they all got home, they all got to the boot to unload the shopping, when they heard some meowing and barking. 

"Oh my gosh. ARE THOSE PUPPIES?! AND KITTIES??" Paulina, Georgina and Regina exclaimed in pure delight. 

"Yes, I actually got a cage of 2 puppies or kitties for us each," Johanna explained. "The best part about it was that they were on 75% off each and the lady gave me an addition puppy or kitten of each breed for free since I'm a Beatlette." The girls all screamed in pure joy and leapt up and down in hugs. "You've got the Ragdoll kitties Gigi, you've got the Beagle puppies Polly, you've got the Golden Retriever puppies Riri, and the Exotic Shorthair kitties are mine. I hope you enjoy 'em!" Each Beatlette took out each respective cage with their new pets and upon seeing their faces they fell in love instantly. 

"What the giant bundle for?" Regina asked after having put down her puppies and noticing the bundle of Paulina's shopping. 

"Oh, that's just some dresses and beauty products from the best boutiques in our region." came the reply. 

"Of course." Georgina groaned jokingly. They all laughed, but it was interrupted by the smell of mud cake and meringue. 

"Something smells... delicious..." Johanna said, trying too hard to be mysterious. 

"Oh yeah," Georgina said, blushing. " I bought a whole bunch of food so that we could have a little feast over our luck at the lotto, and Riri would be helping me with it!"

"Where did this come from... Oh yeah! Heheh, you're gonna love all the food!" Regina said sheepishly as Georgina gave her a little nudge. 

"WOOHOO!!" Johanna and Paulina cheered. "First we strike the lotto, now we get a feast!!!"

Regina prepared the savory meals, with the spinach and eggs, T-Bone steaks and crispy skin salmon, while Georgina prepared the sweets, including toasting the scones, preparing the brownies, freezing the ice creams, chilling the meringues plus mud cakes, and preparing a luscious chocolate mousse. This was happening while Johanna and Paulina were playing with their new pets. 

"Hey Juli and Minnie, come to mama!" they could hear Johanna cooing at her cats. 

"Who's a good girl Pammy? Who loves her mama Winnie?" Paulina cooed at around the same time. 

"Jo, Polly, We get that it's adorable that you girls are bonding with your pets, but you need to wash your hands before eating yeah?" Georgina and Reggie called out to them from in the kitchen. 

"YES, MAMS!" the 2 girls called out. At that, they all burst into laughter.

Soon, all the girls tucked in to the feast,  all agreeing that it was their best meal yet. "This is probably a better meal than the Embassy ball last month!" Johanna quipped. "If I could choose between a mud cake and a bombe alaska, I'd choose the mud cake any day!" 

"Why get so fancy when you can get home cooked food?" Paulina chimed in. 

"This mousse is infinitely better than the matcha croquembouche they had that day!" chirped Georgina. 

"Like, I can barely understand their palate for cooking! I like to keep flavours simple.." Regina concluded. The Beatlettes just ate and ate and ate, not at all caring about the fact that they are ballooning up in wild proportions, even Paulina who often cares about her looks, ate like crazy.

By the time they finished eating, all 4 Beatlettes have grown so big that their blubber went into their asses and breasts, much to Paulina's delight. 

"I don't think I have ever been this fat," Johanna and Regina said in unison. "But it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!!" 

"OMG, my butt looks fabulous! And good thing thicc is in ;)" Paulina chirped happily. 

So the girls spent the remainder of the night commenting on each others' looks, trying on the new dresses that Paulina bought and playing with their new pets, especially Georgina and Regina, who made up for the lost time in the kitchen. 

"Beesi! Olly! I've got some fish for you!!" Georgina called to her kittens, while Regina was busy barking and playing with her puppies Tutti and Didi.

After all their pets went to sleep, the Beatlettes sat and chatted before finally going to sleep themselves. "The last 2 days have been paradise on earth haven't they?" Johanna said alongside Georgina. 

"Yeah, I mean, with the lottery win, and our new pets, those divine dresses, and this amazing feast!" Regina quipped. 

"Hopefully we'll have more days like this!" Paulina cheered. 

"TO LUCK!" all 4 girls chorused in unison. 

And the Beatlettes went to sleep, extremely content with such an amazing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 723 27
Something for all Beatles fans to relate to! Read for yourself the struggles, activities, and confessions of a Beatles fangirl! (New chapters every w...
2.7K 181 84
All in the title. Every single Beatles dream I've had that I can remember. Read before opening! -I started writing/tracking these when I was in 8th...
10.2K 214 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...
6.3K 374 9
in which the cute beatle finds himself in the future. a short story of seven parts. ...