AGAIN: Peter Parker x Reader

parkcrs tarafından

A once inseparable friendship becomes broken, then repaired stronger than ever. You and your best friend Pete... Daha Fazla

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
❗️a/n & info❗️
t e n
e l e v e n
pls read lol
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
quick a/n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
pls read!!
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
i n f o !
t h e r e t u r n
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t h i r t y
im alive
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
long time no see
t h i r t y t h r e e

t w e n t y n i n e

29K 685 1.3K
parkcrs tarafından

warnings: ENDGAME SPOILERS ANGST, fluff, altering of endgame events bc, HARLEY!
1350 words

Peter pulled back from your long awaited kiss and placed his forehead against yours.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I should have stayed."

"Don't be. You're a hero. You're my hero, as silly as the sounds. You saved people."

"Not Tony," he sobbed. He now buried his face in the side of your neck. You held him tightly.

"It's not your fault, don't do that."

He continued to cry and you let him, running your fingers through his hair softly to comfort him. All he needed was to be held and comforted.

May and your parents heard the sobs from the other room and ran to your door to see a distraught Peter in your arms, holding onto each other for dear life. May walked over and embraced the both of you in a hug. Then your parents did the same, rubbing your shoulders and Peter's. Everyone just trying to make each other feel some sort of okay again.

the next day - the funeral

"W-will you please come? I need you," Peter sniffled softly through the phone.

"Yes, anything you need, I'll be there," you replied.

"Okay. Thank you y/n. May will pick you up in an hour."

"Of course."

You got ready quickly. Dressing in a long sleeved black dress to head upstate with the Parkers. You didn't know either of the two heroes personally, that you would be remembering with Peter, but you knew they were the bravest and strongest people ever. Silent tears rolled down your cheeks, knowing how hard this would be for your love. He was so hurt. And you always cried at funerals whomever they were for.

A knock on your apartment door caused you to let out a choked sigh. Your parents saw you out and Peter was waiting at the door for you, eyes already red and swollen.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

The two of you walked out to May's car hand in hand. And he didn't let go of your hand when you both crawled through the same door and sat down. It was going to be a difficult morning.

———————

The avengers were standing at the back of the Stark cabin, waiting for everyone to arrive. You saw all these heroes together, honouring the two we all lost.

Pepper Stark and Morgan Stark greeted you when the trio arrived.

"Peter, how are you," Pepper asked, giving him a hug.

"I-I'm getting t-there Mrs. Stark."

"So am I," she smiled.

Morgan hugged Peter's leg and said, "It will be okay Peter. Mom says it will be and she's always right. That's what dad always said!"

Peter tried to smile and rubbed the young girls head. She then turned to you and said, "Who's that?"

Peter looked at you, "This is y/n, my girlfriend."

"Oh your the y/n he always talks about!" Pepper smirked.

Peter nodded, "Yup, she sure is."

"Hi y/n! I actually know you from dad's stories. Dad told me Peter had a girlfriend and he always told Peter to treat her good!"

You smiled at Morgan, "That's so sweet!"

Morgan came over to hug you and you leaned done to reach her.

"Dad would have liked to meet you," Morgan said.

"It's true. Tony always wanted to, by Peter's descriptions you seemed perfect. And he loved Pete, it would have been nice," Pepper laughed.

"Miss Romanoff would have loved meeting you too!"

You smiled at the Starks.

"I would've loved to meet them too."

———————

Everyone stood in a spread out group at the back of the Stark cabin. It was quiet, almost uncomfortable. But because it was deeply depressing. The avengers lost their two greatest warriors to the fight of their lives. Had they not sacrificed themselves, no one would be standing together now, funeral or not.

Pepper placed down a floating bouquet of flowers with the "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart" arc reactor plaque down into the water. Pepper was a strong woman, although she lost the love of her life, she cherished every moment they had together. Captain Marvel, aka Carol Danvers, placed down a similar bouquet carrying a picture of Natasha Romanoff and a clay made peanut butter sandwich that Morgan made for her. Carol let the tears fall as she placed Nat's memorial down. The two had grown quite close during the five years they had together.

The quiet remained as you all watched the memorials float across the lake.

Peter's mind was running wild. This was really it. He wouldn't be in the same room as Tony again, he would never spar with Nat again...

He gripped your hand tighter than ever so scared and vulnerable and all he wanted was you. You were the only thing able to keep him calm other than May. You noticed his tension and softly rubbed his arm with your free hand to let him know you were there for him. Your thumb holding his hand ran across the top of his, comforting him more.

After the memorial was over, the Avengers socialised and told some happy stories about Tony and Nat. Like Bruce saying how Tony has such a powerful mind, his science bro. Fury saying how even though Tony was a pain in the ass he was a great person overall. Steve and Thor commenting on their Big Three moments. Clint saying how Nat would never give up. Wanda and Carol saying even though Nat was tough as nails, she had the biggest, softest heart. Maria saying how these two were so brave. Happy saying how Tony and Nat were his first loyal friends.

Harley saying Tony was the best friend he ever had.

Harley Keener, you learned his name, was yours and Peter's age. He came all alone with the help of Happy. You dragged Peter over to Harley to meet him since he was standing in the back all alone.

"Hi, I'm y/n l/n and this is Peter Parker," you smiled at the tall brunette boy. Peter waved.

"Harley Keener," he pointed to Peter, "Spider-man right? Tony told me lots about you."

Peter's jaw dropped.

Harley had a light chuckle, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"I'm really sorry about Tony."

Harley looked down, "Well he was a great guy. He took care of me. Basically a father to me. Don't be sorry, he saved us."

"Same here- i mean he was like a father to me too," Peter nodded. Both the boys began to have tears eyes again.

You reached out and rubbed Harley's arm knowing he was in as much pain as anyone else here. Peter still gripped your hand, watching Harley closely.

"Stay strong, it was nice meeting you, Harley," you said.

He smiled, "Yeah you too."

"Let's go home y/n," Peter whispered and you nodded in agreement then went to find May. She was talking with Pepper, Maria, Wanda and Carol.

"Oh hey, you kids ready to go?" she asked softly.

Peter nodded.

"Bye Mrs Stark, bye miss Hill, miss Maximoff and miss Danvers," Peter waved to his fellow Avengers.

Then the three of you walked to May's car and headed back to Peter's apartment.

"Carol had cool hair!" you said trying to cool the mood.

Peter laughed and smiled. Laughed. That angelic laugh that was like music and soft rain on a lovely day. His laugh made you smile. You hadn't seen him smile or laugh in a few days. Slowly he could be okay again.

"You're right she does," Peter replied.

You both smiled at each other. Then you scooted over close to Peter in the car, leaning your head on his shoulders and hugging him. You kissed his nose before doing so and he softly smiled again.

You two sat like that the rest of the ride home. He kissed your head often, happy to be in your arms again.

#justiceforNat they did nat so dirty in endgame so i wrote it better😌✨
also if u cant tell i ship carolnat
and i am STILL crying over tony

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.8K 1.1K 37
Y/N Y/L/N and Peter Parker are the best of friends, the pair being inseparable throughout high school. Until one day, everything goes wrong. Five yea...
2.7K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker ❤️
40.5K 945 9
***COMPLETED***as an avenger with shapeshifting abilities, you are an easy target. unfortunately, the organization known as HYDRA has got their eye o...
39.5K 642 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...