๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

wrthlsss รกltal

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... Tรถbb

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป

3.6K 174 73
wrthlsss รกltal

The sound of pattering rain filled your ears as you looked outside the closed window. Your talks with Giyu had become more and more meaningful, and you honestly felt like you were fully falling for him.

But recently, he had been slightly agitated and upset.. And you guessed he must've finally heard about the death of Kyoujurou.

You didn't tell him, you left it to the corps to deliver the tough news..

You were currently bound to his room, under his 'rightful orders' while he went to a meeting. He was super protective over you, and the thought of not knowing your whereabouts made him paranoid...

///// Flashback

"Giyu, it'll be fine! I don't think the demon from that day will even dare to attack me while I am here.." He shook his head, brows furrowed ever so slightly.

"(Y/n), it's better to be prepared for anything.. That's yet another encounter you have had with Muzan's henchmen." He turned to fully face you, "By now they probably have their sights on you as well as Tanjirou.."

The mentioning of your friend made you frown, "Will they really be okay Giyu..?"

He placed his hand on your head yet again, but took the chance to turn the movement into a quick kiss on the forehead.

"You believe in him do you not?" You gently smiled proving his point, "Well then."

He buttoned up his shirt and gratefully took his haori from you, the fabric gliding out of your hands like water.

"You'll have to tell me about your haori Giyu, " You look the man in his dark eyes, "It looks meaningful and handcrafted.."

At that time, you had no idea how much that statement made the raven head go into a state of shock.. Or how much the innocent question dove deep into his heart and made him reminiscent of his closest friend.

"...Sure. He would've wanted you to know.." The man nodded, taking his leave.

"Giyu!" You called, fidgeting with your clammy hands as he turned from in the doorway.

"Hm?"

'I love you.'

"Give everyone my greetings!"

The man blinked from your troubled expression, but chose not to ask.

"..Yeah, will do."

As if you could've actually said that..

///// 2 hours later...

"Help me Yuki, I'm being held captive!" You lazily rolled across the floor of the room, "Is there really no missions I can go on?"

The bird ignored your previous childish cries, but turned to you at the sound of a potential mission.

"Whoo, I do know of one mission.." She flew over to your head from the bed, "But your injuries are still healing, no matter how rapid."

You groaned, boredom driving you to insanity, "Honestly, it's raining outside and everything! Perfect clouds to block out the sun too.."

"Whoo, youu cannot change my mind (Y/n)!" She pecked your head, "No matter what, you must rest, Water Pillar's orders!"

You winced, wafting her away as you got up in a rage, "I don't need all this protection, I'm going into the garden then!"

"(Y/n) wait, in just your skirt and shirt?!" The owl flapped outside with you as you bust open the door, "Youuu're gonna catch a cold!"

You ran out into the pouring rain like a lunatic, your (h/c) hair getting completely soaked, as well as your uniform.

"You should join me Yuki, the rain is so fresh!!" You  whilst her wide eyes went half-lidded in a glare.

"Whooo! That's so unladylike (Y/n), what if Giyu sees you like that..?"

You snapped your neck at the bird, mid-dance as she teased you, "I will have you know, that Giyu would never..."

She nodded sarcastically looking behind you.

"..Ever! Find me like this!" You smiled proudly, until the rain above your head stopped pattering, and the smell that you dreaded clouded your nose.

"You had one order."

You gasped, trying to run away, but the man easily held you up over his shoulder as Yuki smugly watched.

"I'm so sorry! I just wanted to go outside for a little bit I swear I wouldn't have gone far!"

He placed you onto the carpet once inside and shut the door as well as the curtains, "Why are you so reckless (Y/n)?"

You looked up at his still figure whilst he sighed, "I already had a plan to take you somewhere tomorrow, could you not have waited.."

"Y-You did? Sorry, I would've stayed in had I have known.." You mumbled, eyes looking down in guilt.

He finally faced you, with your hair dripping and uniform slightly see-through to his chivalrous dismay.

His eyes gradually worked their way from your face to your chest area and you immediately ridiculed the man once you saw,

"Have some dignity you pig!" You jokingly pretended to faint whilst he looked away, taking you seriously.

"Damn, a pig?" He sounded deep in gloom whilst you sweatdropped, "A bit harsh.."

Your brow twitched whilst he turned completely away, "Giyu I was only joking you adorable fool.."

You got up and brushed past him whilst his eyes followed your movement, "Can you show me how the bath works?"

He didn't answer..

He was busy indulging in the male gaze, internally hating how his eyes naturally followed your frame beneath your damp clothes.

"Giyu?" You turned fully to him whilst he gulped, face reddening.

His eyes drifted sideways, "Sure.. Follow me."

He took the lead, the both of you leaving Yuki in the room, "You have a nice shoulder span."

You blurted that out, making the man flinch from confusion, "S-Sorry, It's just so damn awkward and quiet..!"

He sighed as you walked along the corridor and into the small bathroom.

You smiled at the sight of such a clean traditional bathtub, "It's been so long since I've seen such a luxurious item.. You must take a lot of baths right?"

The sound of water gushing into the tub filled the room as he turned the strange handle, "No, I never have the time like this.."

You frowned as he stood back up, leaving you still watching the tub fill up from below.

"Just pull the handle once it is done, there are some soaps in that cabinet.." He started to leave.

"..Wait a minute." You got up slowly, "So you never just relax a bit, even after all the hard work you do?"

You watched as he looked down, "As a pillar, I am always on the move, but now that you are in my care I am being given a two-day break for you to recover."

He looked to make eye contact, but you had already rushed to hug his back.

"(Y/n).."

"Stop being so selfish, you need to look after yourself too you know.." You smiled from your memory with Tanjirou, "Trust me, a relationship where the care is mutual is the best.."

You pulled away, holding his hands as he turned to face you fully, "Join me, I'll wash your hair.."

His eyes flickered over to the tub and he leaned to you, "I'd love to, but you're wasting water."

"Huh?-- Oh shit!" You scrambled to the overflowing tub, and slipped on the wet floor, banging your head on the edge of a wooden basket.

"Ouch, dammit!"

Smooth...

Thanks for reading! :) ❤

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 16
๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™“ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข ! ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง (๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐) "Fine!" Sanemi yelled at y/n, "I love you now fuck off." He t...
26.4K 558 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
5K 77 23
Y/n Tomioka. Freshman in college. Giyuu's younger sister by two years. No friends but always hangs out in the library. Sanemi Shinazegawa. Junior in...
1.2K 73 19
โNothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn into poetry. All the blood was never once beautiful, it was just red.โž A story of a half breed, h...