Forbidden Fruit (Urban)

By ColeWoorld

[COMPLETE] Sai is new on campus. She and her best friend are ready for what university life will bring them... More

Forbidden Fruit
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Sequel?
Sequel!

thirty-four

1.7K 85 3
By ColeWoorld

Omniscient

He stood to the side, waiting for her to try and leave. Though he was drunk, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. Doing so gave him a high that no booze could deliver. So he waited. Minutes felt like hours, dragging on the anger that was soon to rise out of him.

The door to the room they shared croaked open. He was going to have his fun tonight.

Sai's pulse raced. She had no idea if he just up and left or if he was still there. She became nauseous thinking of staying any longer in this place. The door was clear in sight; this would be the last time she ever stepped foot in here.

Swiftly, she dragged herself and her things to the exit.

That was his chance.

The bottle of liquor collided with Sai's head, shattering it to pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 25.4K 41
The Princetons and the Lockes. It's an enmity of decades. And so the tradition continues when it comes to Venus and Caden. A prince and a leader's da...
5.1K 767 12
**First Place in the @TeenFiction Another Year contest!!**Maddie Spence had big plans her final year of high school--this was to be the year that she...
29.3K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...