The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

1.4K 89 112
By elenacopper

Author's  P.O.V.

His hand was positioned against her head while the other was resting on her waist. His face was inches away from her, lips curled up in a teasing smirk which could make any girl drool over him.

The girl in his arms couldn't help but give in to his charisma.

With cheeks tinting red, she prevents his intense gaze. It was like he could read her secret that she tries really hard to hide from him.

He gently grabs her chin and lifts her head up to face him. He sweetly smiles at the flustered expression on her face.

He places a kiss on her cheek, turning her into a blushing mess.

He removes his hand from the wall, instead, he places it on her waist. She keeps staring at him with eyes filled with adoration just for him.

She slowly leans forward and wraps her arms around his waist, placing her head against his chest, sighing in content.

He froze for a second but soon melts in her warm and welcoming embrace. He returns the gesture by wrapping his arms around her waist. Unknowingly, a small smile adorns his face.

She feels ecstatic.

He closes his eyes in content, just having her in his arms was enough to make him forget about her.

___________________________________

Jennie's P.O.V.

Looking at Jungkook and Lisa like this, I can feel my stomach churning with jealousy and envy.

It's funny how just two weeks ago I was in the same position as her, in his arms where I belonged.

Or so I thought.

I won't lie if I say it hurts, it hurts so damn much like someone is slowly stabbing in my heart, torturing me with their slow movements.

Oh, how I wish to be in the same position as before.

Was I really this easy to forget? Am I that pathetic that he forgot me in a span of days?

Maybe I shouldn't have been too hard on him, maybe I should have opened up to him, maybe I should have changed myself if it meant he would stay.

But I guess that it's already too late.

That's what I regret the most, I didn't try hard enough to fight for him.

Now here I am hopelessly looking at them, the place which was supposed to be mine, the place I didn't try hard enough to earn; it is now owned by her.

Maybe he's better off without me. He really didn't deserve me. He was just too good for me.

"If you keep looking at them like that, you'll only hurt yourself in the end." I jump from the deep voice, I turn my head and look at the one and only Kim Taehyung.

He always appears out of nowhere.

I don't reply knowing what he said was true.

With a heavy heart, I look away. With my head down, I walk past him and towards my class.

I just want to get rid of this pain in my heart.

"Hey, why don't you try to make him jealous too?" He says in a suggestive tone. I halt in my steps and look at him only to find him wiggling his brows.

I shake my head, "It's no use like you said yourself, there's no reason for me to run after him when he doesn't even want me and, and I think this idea is absolutely childish." I start to walk again and he strolls beside me.

"You're no fun." He says with a pout and I roll my eyes at his behavior.

___________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Currently, Jennie was attending that one class which she shares with Jungkook.

Now, I'm happy that I share only one class with him.

Whenever they make eye contact, Jungkook glares at her while Jennie remains blank.

"So class, I want this project to be finished by the end of the weekend, got it! And the pairing will remain the same as before." Some students groan while some were happy with their partners but there were two people who felt completely terrified.

No, no, no! This can't happen.

They both look at each other and glared.

Jungkook raises his hand, trying to protest but when he saw the glare his teacher was sending, he sighs and withdraws his hand.

Whispers have started about them but luckily their teacher silenced the class, everyone knows about their breakup by now.

Jungkook runs his hand through his hair, completely irritated and annoyed by his teacher.

Jennie didn't know how she was going to handle this situation.

The class ends and everyone leaves but they both remain in their seats, both feeling lost.

Jungkook clears his throat, "We should divide the work and complete it at our homes." Jennie nods blankly, not daring to look at him.

They quickly divide the topics, not wanting to be in each other's presence anymore. After discussing, they quickly pack their bags and walk out of school.

Suddenly, Jungkook grabs her wrist, making her turn around to look at him.

"I thought you would have just admitted by now and apologized, but how wrong I was," she yanks her wrist out of his grip and glares at him.

"I didn't cheat on you, believe it or not, that's your problem." She says confidently, what was even there to hide when she didn't do anything wrong.

He shakes his head, "Stop being stubborn, we can give this a chance if you'll just admit it!"

He just wants me to admit the truth for his satisfaction, he'll never give us a chance.

"We both know that we can never happen again and you know what, I don't care what you think about me. I trusted you so much but you broke it like I never mattered to you." Her voice cracks at the end.

Jungkook scoffs, "I should be the one saying that and I didn't do anything to break your trust!" She wants to laugh at him.

"You did! I knew about the fact that Lisa likes you but I didn't complain because I fucking trusted you and how you're acting now a days is like I wasn't even in your life, to begin with!" Her breathing was ragged, his eyes widen a bit at her answer.

"You think I was happy seeing you laughing and smiling with her. You think I was oblivious of those sneaky glances you sent her, yet I didn't complain, simply because I TRUSTED YOU!" She was yelling at him at this point.

Fortunately, the school was empty by now.

"Where was your trust when I needed it yet you claim that you trust me," she laughed humorlessly. Jungkook eyes were wide the whole time, trying to digest the whole information thrown at him.

"Tell me, did you already start liking her, is that why I was this easy to forgot?"

Jungkook froze at that.

Did I?

Just looking at his frozen figure, she knows her answer.

Disbelief, annoyance, sadness, these were the emotions she feels at the moment. Yet she wasn't too surprised by that.

"Here I was thinking what I did wrong, mourning over us when you were enjoying yourself, I even got myself–" Killed! She wants to yell this at him but restrains herself.

He's not worth it.

He narrows his eyes at her curiously but looks away when she glares at him.

Jungkook was speechless, he didn't know how to answer because everything was becoming too overwhelming for him.

She turns around, her back facing him, "I hope we never cross each other's path...Goodbye, Jungkook." And that being said, she walks out of the school.

When Jungkook comes back to his senses, he runs after her but it was too late.

She was standing outside the gate looking down when suddenly Taehyung approaches her.

Taehyung looks up and makes eye contact with Jungkook, he instantly glares at him. Taehyung protectively wraps his arm around Jennie's shoulder. He looks over his shoulder and glares one last time then drags her out of there.

Jungkook groans, he didn't like the fact how she hangs out with that playboy.

But it's his fault too, he never gave her a chance to clarify herself. He was so intent in making her jealous that he didn't realize he got carried away.

It did hurt a bit to see them together but it was his own fault that he let her go this easily.

I'm sorry, forgive me.

_________________________________

Hello guys, how have you all been?

I hope you're all doing good. 😊

That was quite a show.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.5K 76
(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her...
292K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
27.8K 892 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
2.4K 155 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...