The Devil Dancer

Por minxyara

REMINDER: PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE YOU START READING My name is Lalisa and I have a confession to mak... Mais

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
intermission
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty: Final

Chapter Forty Two

7.4K 460 258
Por minxyara

"Are we there yet?"

I watched as Jungkook took one look at the darkening sky above us before grunting lowly, "No. If the recent signboard was correct, then there was still about a kilometre ahead of us before we reach the town."

"Oh my God.", Jimin whined as he stomped his feet to a stop for a second, "Who the hell let Taehyung drive again?"

"You little shit. Perhaps if you actually hadn't piss the instructor off before our final driving evaluation then you could've drove us instead."

Jimin simply rolled his eyes at that, "Well, its not my fault that the lady at the reception turned out to be his wife. I mean, I do have a big weakness when it comes to beautiful women."

"You pretty much have a big weakness when it comes to anything that have legs.", I interjected as I tried to match the guys' fast pace.

"That's such a low blow, sis.", he then pursed his lips at me before zeroing his eyes towards my empty hands, "And why the hell don't you have to carry anything again?"

Yeah, we had long ago ditched the car when we realized that it was no use to us any longer since it had already started running out of gas. Our phones were also definitely out of the equation what with the place having no reception and all.

And just when we thought that we were all totally doomed, Jungkook somehow managed to find an old notice that was stuck on the bark of a tree from around us.

It appeared that the piece of paper was actually a poster about some kind of festival that was held at a small town nearby from about a few months ago. And if our assumption is correct, then the place surely couldn't be that far from where we got ourselves stranded.

Well, at least that was what we hoped for when we started hauling our asses off down the long road anyway.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him, "I'm a girl."

Yeah. That and the fact that when I tried to grab for my suitcase earlier, Jungkook didn't even give me a second to protest before the huge thing was suddenly whisked away from me.

I kinda blushed a little but that's definitely not the point.

A few steps behind me, I heard Jimin let out a low scoff, "Funny. The last time I checked, you never exactly act like one."

"The fuck did you say?"

He made a point to raise his eyebrows smugly at me, "See? What kind of girl curses all the time?"

"Any kind of sane girl will curse when you're in the vicinity.", I remarked drily.

"Well, you're not totally wrong there. They do swear a lot in the bedroom."

I immediately send him a disgusted look when the meaning behind his words registered in my head, "What the- Ew! Gross!"

"Tch. You have so much to learn, sis. So so much."

This prick.

"And you also have so much to learn about the right way to treat girls too, brother.", I mockingly replied.

"Oh we're back to this again? How many times do I have to tell you that you're absolutely no girl to me?"

"And how many more times do I have to tell you that I don't give a shit about what you think?"

By this point, we have already stopped walking and were busy having a staring match by the road side instead.

"I still don't think that you're a girl."

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "And I still don't care."

"Okay then."

"Sure."

"Right."

"Yep."

"Fine."

"Fine!"

"What the fuck are the both of you still doing back there? Hurry the hell up!"

I simply glanced over at Taehyung and Jungkook who were now way ahead of us at the top of the hill before letting out a loud huff and started dragging my feet towards them, "We're coming!"

Behind me, Jimin groaned as he too began pulling on his own suitcase.

"So, what did we miss?", I inquired when I finally got closer to them.

"Nothing much. Except that we're here, I guess."

I widened my eyes at him as I quickened my steps, "We're here?"

"Yeah.", Taehyung nodded as he began scanning whatever that was laying in front of him.

And true to their words, right there below the hill was a large, wooden sign that said 'Welcome To Geurim' followed by some weird looking statue that was pretty much dozens of silver cans being stacked together.

"Whoa. They sure weren't kidding when they said that it was a small town.", Jimin heaved before standing to a stop beside me.

Yep, they definitely weren't kidding. Because from what I see, there were only a few rows of about twenty or so little cottages at the far back.

And then right behind the signboard was an old building of what I assumed to be a mart from the few shopping baskets that were strewn about near its entrance followed by another much more posh looking building beside it.

"Seems like we've found our first stop.", Taehyung stated with fake enthusiasm as he too eyed the town's main office.

And hopefully our last too.

***

I stared absently at the small action figure that was perched up at the end of the reception desk as I waited for the other guys to finish dealing with the motel worker.

From what the kind middle aged lad who manned the town office informed us, we learnt that not only there will be absolutely no available transportation for the night, but we had also somehow managed to get ourselves stranded at the deepest part of the Jeju island.

And that wasn't even the worst thing yet.

Due to the poor line coverage in the area, the town doesn't even have any kind of functioning electrical machines. Which in this case, there were basically no ATMs around us. None. Zero. Nada.

And since the guys were practically spoiled rich heirs who have only depended on the little black card that was probably served to them on a gold platter their whole life, that only left me.

Which would honestly been fine if it weren't for the fact that I also didn't even bring that much cash with me to begin with.

So yeah, we're all pretty much poor as fuck right now if you ask me.

"I can't believe that I'm saying this but that's seriously pretty expensive for one night, don't you think?", Jimin complained as the three of them began heading towards me.

Taehyung let out a loud sigh before picking up his belongings from where he left it just now, "Well, its not like we have any choice. Its either this or the street."

I almost told them that I'm really fine with the street what with us being old friends and all but finally decided against it when I realized that they actually looked pretty tired.

"Here."

I jerked my head towards Jungkook's left hand that was extended my way and raised my eyebrows.

"I thought that you wouldn't be too comfortable sharing a room with us so I made sure they book another one too.", he explained after seeing my confused face.

Oh my God, who is this thoughtful guy and what has happened to Jerk Jungkook?

Maybe this is simply his responsible side coming out. I mean, we did got stuck at a foreign place after all.

Well then perhaps getting lost wasn't really a bad thing, huh?

Mustering up the most sincere smile that I have, I looked up at his beautiful face, "Thanks."

"Sure. The guys wanna head out to the store next. Do you want me to put your bag in your room or..?"

"Oh, nope! I can bring it myself.", I cut in as I took the suitcase from him.

He simply nodded as he began walking towards the direction of our rooms.

Once we've all finished setting in our things, we then started heading towards the said mart together which was situated right across the motel.

Perks of being in a small town and all.

"Okay, listen up. I know that this is going to be a little hard but as you're all already aware, we're really short on money right now. So make sure that you only grab the things that are necessary, okay?", Taehyung reminded as we neared the entrance.

Jimin who was already inside the store pouted his lips before nodding towards the snacks section, "Does that count?"

"No, Jimin. But this.", Taehyung lifted a large mineral water bottle, "This is necessary."

The latter just stared at him in silence for a second before closing his eyes in frustration, "Fuck, I hate being an adult."

I simply shook my head at him as he began storming away into another aisle and focused at the array of instant noodles in front of me.

"Hello there. What a nice shirt there that you're wearing."

Jerking my head up in surprise, I took in the unfamiliar old woman standing near me and fiddled at the hem of my sleeve awkwardly, "Uh, thanks I guess."

The woman just give me a warm smile, "I've never seen you here before. Are you a new resident?"

"Oh no, I was on a road trip with my friends earlier but we decided to stop here since we got lost."

"Poor things, did you guys find a place to stay?", she questioned me with a sympathetic look.

"Oh yeah, we're staying at the motel over there.", I pointed at the building opposite us, "Its not much but then we're only sleeping for the night."

She nodded at me in understanding, "Well, that's good to know. After all, you do look like a pretty innocent girl. Make sure to be careful okay?"

I was about to thank her for the kind words when Jimin suddenly called for me.

Correction: he freaking yelled my name from the end of the aisle.

"Hey Lisa! Take this!"

A little bit caught off guard by his loud voice, my hands immediately went to catch whatever it was that he just threw my way.

I made sure to send him a pissed off look before finally making an effort to peek at the thing that he just gave me.

What the- That bastard.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

Remembering about the old woman earlier, I turned my head to watch her widened eyes as she took in the sealed box of condoms in my hands.

Yes, fucking condoms.

Because apparently the whole universe really hated me.

"Uh, I, uh.", I stuttered as I tried to think of the right way to explain to her when she quickly beat me to it.

"Oh, look at the time. I just realized that I still haven't cooked dinner for my grandchildren yet."

"Oh. But I-"

"Well, its nice meeting you but I really have to go now. Have a nice day!"

Curling my hands into tight little fists from the amount of embarrassment, I briefly felt a presence coming from behind me and immediately whipped my body around towards them in fury.

Such a wrong move from my part, honestly.

Because standing in front of me wasn't the soon to-be dead Jimin, but instead, it was Jeon Jungkook.

And he was staring hard at my hands, alright.

From a corner somewhere inside the mart, I swear I could hear Jimin's evil laugh reverberating through the room.

"I can explain.", I finally said with a wary voice.

Unfazed by my flushed face, Jungkook simply closed his eyes for a moment before a sudden smile started forming on his lips.

Huh.

"What?", I inquired nervously.

"Nothing."

Not quite believing him, I narrowed my eyes at him, "What is it? Tell me what you're thinking."

He just looked at me silently, the annoying smile still tugging on his lips.

And then after the most few intense seconds I've ever endured in my life, he slowly began approaching me with lazy strides until I vaguely felt my back hitting the rack behind me.

Uh oh.

When our chests finally collided with each other, I took in a sharp breath as his lips touched the shell of my ear.

"Oh believe me, you really don't want to know what I'm thinking right now."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
38.9K 1.7K 15
[COMPLETED] Lalisa Jeon-Manoban waited for her husband, Jeon Jungkook, who got into a car accident and lost his memories eight months. Will he come b...
101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
13K 393 17
A Liskook short story AU. When Lalisa Manobal pursues Jeon Jungkook, the Campus Heartthrob. "Watch as I make you fall for me." Copyright ©️ Queen LK...