Banana Bus Squad Preferences

By Coffee-Addict-020

Yay another preference about a few of my favorite youtubers aka The Banana Bus Squad. VanossGaming (Evan F... More

How You Met-
How They Ask You Out-
First Date-
Hugs-
Nicknames-
Phone Contacts-
Best Friend-
How You Sleep/Cuddle-
Favorite Place To Kiss-
Nervous/Bad Habit-
Jealous-
Who He's Jealous Of-
Who You're Jealous Of-
His Turn On's-
Your Turn On's-
Fears-
They Caught You Singing-
Lazy Days-
Little Quirks He Likes-
On Your Period-
Mental Health Issues?-
Mental Health PT 2, Story Line-
Kinks?-
Insecure-
They Slap Your Butt-
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
Height Differences-
What You Steal Of His-
Sad/Depressed-
He's/You're Sick-
What He Loves Seeing You In-
He Finds Out You're Ticklish-
When You Play with His Hair-
Arguments-
Dinner Dates-
When He Protects Your Innocents-
What He Does When You Cry-
Baking Together-
When You're Injured-
You Make Them Blush-
They Make You Blush-
When You Have A Disability-

Kisses-

544 6 0
By Coffee-Addict-020

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- His kisses are lingering and rough but you're not complaining. He loves grabbing your chin and just pressed his lips against yours, you tense up a bit cause your taken by surprise but soon you relax and kiss back which makes Evan chuckle cause he always takes you by surprise with his kisses.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- His kisses are sweet and loving. He mainly just loves pecking your lips a lot, he loves it when you talk so whenever your talking to him, he can't help but just grab your chin and peck your lips which makes you giggle and try and keep talking but you fail cause David just pecks and pecks your lips to make you stop.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- His kisses are rough yet loving. Whenever you and Tyler are playing video games you're better than he is and Tyler doesn't like to lose so he'll grab your chin and press a rough kiss upon your lips to distract you and you get very distracted cause your taken by surprise. When you're cooking something, Tyler will come up and press a loving kiss on your lips which makes you blush and smile cause his kisses are either Rough or loving but you enjoy them both so you don't complain.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- His kisses are sweet and loving. He loved kissing you like all the damn time, it didn't what either of you were doing, he loved pecking your lips or kissing them sweetly until you can't breath but most of all, all his kisses are loving you and you loved when he kissed you

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- His kisses are lingering and passionate. He loved kissing you on the lips when the moment was right or you both were in a good mood, other times he would just kiss your head, hands or cheek but either way his kisses were lingering and very passionate and you loved them a lot.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- His kisses are passionate and loving. He loved kissing you whenever you blushed, smiled, laughed, even just talked. He would just grab your face and kiss you passionately and lovingly which made you giggle, smile and kiss back obviously and he just loved seeing you so happy so kisses are the reward.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- His kisses are silly yet loving. You and Scotty aren't much of a serious couple, you both acted like children that were in love, basically like 4 year olds as the others would put it and he never was serious about PDA or kissing, I mean he would kiss your cheek out of love when you get something for him, he would kiss your nose a lot cause he loved it when you scrunched it up, he would also just be silly with you and give you piggy back rides and kiss your jaw since that's all he could reach back for but his kisses were loving and you loved them either way.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- His kisses are rough and lingering, whenever you guys were alone then Marcel would just go straight for it and would kiss you roughly on the lips making you whimper instantly, he would smirk a bit in the kiss and let his lips linger if not making it hotter and pulling away leaving you flustered and your lips all bruised. He would laugh at your dazed face but to be honest you loved it either way.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- His kisses are shy and gentle. Brock was normally shy around you as you are around him, he'll always ask permission when wanting to do anything romantic with you like holding your hand, hugging you, picking you up romantically and kissing you. You would always tell him he didn't need to ask but he was being a gentleman which you adored from him and when he kissed you, his lips would press against yours gently and almost too shyly to keep going, until you would proceed to kiss back which made him a little more comfortable to kiss you.

(ENJOY!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 323 13
As the title says
214K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
272K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
47.2K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...