If I was his Ms. Right {BTS J...

By Starish10

"It never came up to my mind to be with you, to you be my first kiss, and to fall for you. Because I wasn't y... More

제1장 (Chapter 1)
제2장 (Chapter 2)
제3장 (Chapter 3)
제4장 (Chapter 4)
제5장 (Chapter 5)
제6장 (Chapter 6)
제7장 (Chapter 7)
제8장 (Chapter 8)
제9장 (Chapter 9)
제10장 (Chapter 10)
제11장 (Chapter 11)
제12장 (Chapter 12)
제13장 part 1 (Chapter 13 pt. 1)
제13장 part 2 (Chapter 13 pt. 2)
제14장 (Chapter 14)
제16장 (Chapter 16)
제17장 (Chapter 17)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
제18장 (Chapter 18)
제19장 (Chapter 19)
제20장 (Chapter 20)
제21장 (Chapter 21)
제22장 (Chapter 22)
제23장 (Chapter 23)
제24장 (Chapter 24)
젠25장 (Chapter 25)
제26장 (Chapter 26)
제27장 (Chapter 27)
제28장 (Chapter 28)
제29장 (Chapter 29)
제30장 (Chapter 30)
제31장 (Chapter 31)
제32장 (Chapter 32)
제33장 (Chapter 33)
제34장 (Chapter 34)
제35장 (Chapter 35)
제36장 (Chapter 36)
제37장 (Chapter 37)
제38장 (Chapter 38)
제39장 (Chapter 39)
제39장 pt. 2 (Chapter 39 pt. 2)
제40장 (Chapter 40)
제41장 (Chapter 41)
제42장 (Chapter 42)
제43장 (Chapter 43)
제44장 (Chapter 44)
에필로그 (Epilogue)
A must read letter from the author
[ANNOUNCEMENT]
THANK YOUU!! [MUST READ]
to: all my lovelies
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!

제15장 (Chapter 15)

191K 6.1K 4.1K
By Starish10

"I love you.."

Those words made my heart beat so fast, it made my whole body paralysed. Am I dreaming again?

"What?" I said and looked at him. Surprisingly, he was smilingーwhich made me think of it seriously. Did he really mean it? He'd been saying he likes me for how many times but he'd also get it back after he said it and it just drive me crazy everytime.

I don't want to assume that much but he kept on giving motives that made me love him more and more.

His eyes locked into mine and said, "I said 'I love you',". This time, I think it's real. He was looking at me, a look that he really mean it.

"Woah, seriously?" I replied and tried to hide what I'm feeling.

He walked towards me and brushed the hairstrands that covered my face behind my ear, he smiled and gave me a tight hug. His arms warmly embraced my nearly-cold body, and he whispered,"I want to spend my time with you, I want to be closer to you; not like someone who'd just sit and listen to your problems or someone who'd just hangout with you, I want to be the man who'd be with you from sickness and in health, forever.."

My head leaned on his chest and my hands hugged him back, "There are times that I want to control myself from liking you, but day by day, my feelings get deeper and deeper that drives me nuts!" I hit him on his chest as he let go of me. He chuckled as his soft hands touched my pale face, "Ah before I forgot, I'm gonna show you something," he quickly dragged me at the rooftop and there, I saw the whole campus; students entering the school, whole faculty getting busy for the morning ceremony, staffs clearing the whole place.

"Woah.." I gasped with surprise.

I spread my arms wide as the breeze welcomed us both. I closed my eyes and breathe heavily, I felt a warm hug from my back.

"I am sorry.." he whispered.

"What are you sorry for?" I chuckled. He sat down and looked at the sky with his eyes wandering.

"Sorry because I am always the reason why your quiet life became miserable," he said without even taking a glance.

I sat beside him and smiled, "There's nothing to sorry for. Actually, you together with Bangtan and my girls, made my quiet life a miserable yet meaningful experience that I will take until I go up to heaven,". He held my hand and whispered, "Then, I'll be with you forever, making miserable yet meaningful memories,"

"Can we add something happy? I would totally give up on you guys if it would be all miserable," I thought.

"But it's meaningful," he chuckled. "Yeah right, but would you want to die by just doing miserable things?" I added.

He glanced at me half smiling as he started whistling a familiar tune.

I heard that before..

"Remember our first duet?" he said. "Why? Do we already have a second?" I replied as he put his smiling eyes, up again the sky, "We'll be having it right now,"

I remembered our first duet; when I played the guitar at the studio and sang Goodbye Summer . I wasn't expecting that he'll come and sing with me. That was like one of the most memorable moment in my life!

"Right now?!" I asked.

"Yes,"

"Woah, wait.. How..?"

"Just sing!"

"Sing??"

"No, try to dance you idiot,"

I chuckled but he kept on giving me a serious look. So, I stopped asking and cleared my throat.

He started it with a very deep tune and it was totally awesome. It was a smooth start, how can I sing with him? I'm afraid I might ruin his perfect melody.

"Ya, why aren't you singing?" he pushed me gently enough for my body to move away from him.

"Ah, is it my turn?" I laughed as he kept on messing my hair.

Our duet turned into a playing session where we just run all over the rooftop; catching each other.

Our laughter stopped for a while when the school bell rung; the morning ceremony will start in a few minutes. We better go down or else we'll get a F on our conduct.

As we go downstairs, we continued giggling and hitting each other. It's kinda weird because we've never been this happy before.

"Oh! Haneul-ah!!" I saw Jimin going upstairs waving his hand on us. He was holding a paperbag and handed it to Jungkook.

"Jimin oppa, annyeong! (hello!)" I greeted as he drew nearer to me.

"Ya, hyung, (brother,) why didn't you greet me?" Jungkook asked as he got the bag from Jimin.

Jimin smiled broadly and looked at him, "Because Haneul is the reason why I'm always attending class, and you're the one who ruins it,"

I giggled as I started running away from the two and went at the right wing of the campus ground where I saw Jaemin and Ae Sook.

"Annyeong Jaemin-ah! Annyeong Ae Sook-ah!" I shouted as I ran towards them.

They both welcomed me with a warm hug as I try to catch my breath.

"Are you feeling well now?" Jaemin asked as she patted my back. I nodded, "A little dizzy this morning but, I'm pretty fine now,"

"You should've just rest at home and drink your medicine. Take the exam next week, that'd be more okay," Ae sook adviced and handed me her water bottle.

"I'm fine, don't you worry. Gomawo~ (thanks~)" I said as I hugged both of them.

The ceremony had started a few minutes later and Namjoon was assigned to lead the students for the program. He was looking near us, particularly on Jaemin.

I've been really curious about this two. Jaemin never shared stories or moments about her lovelife. I don't know of she's hiding it from us, or she wasn't that cheesy to tell us romantic things. Well, she's telling us some of her experience but she never told us the whole detail.

And I think there's something between her and Namjoon oppa.

I remembered last time when Taehyung oppa accidentally told me that Namjoon liked Jaemin. He said that Jaemin is simple but elegant. He likes her broad smile the most.

But I was thinking if Jaemin likes Namjoon too.

I looked at her but she's not participating during the program. Not even giving a look on Namjoon.

So, what's the meaning of this?

There's nothing between them?

But, why do I have this feeling that there is?

The program ended few minutes later and students went to their assigned classrooms. Exams for juniors will start after an hour and I better study because I haven't reviewed the other terms for the test.

I opened my notes and read it carefully. Tried to understand all the equations and formula, this is horrible.

As I flipped the pages, a piece of paper flew down to my skirt. I got it and read; everything in you seems to be perfect, you can pass the test! Fighting!  -JJK

JJK? How the hell he put this note in my journal?

"Ya, Haneul-ah! What are you smiling there?" Ae Sook asked as I changed my mood. "Ah, nothing.."

I sticked the note at the bottom of my book, making it sure it wont get lost. Then, I put again my attention in studying.

"x squared equals to 4py.." I muttered.

The girls drag their chair beside me and started teasing me.

"Jungkook oppa gave you something? Am I right? Let us see~" Jaemin said as they started nagging me.

"Ya! Ya! Hajima! (Stop!) Okay, he gave me a note," I said and pulled out my book.

I gently flipped the pages and sticked out the note. They both gasped with surprise as they read carefully the words written on it.

"Is he your boyfriend?!" Ae Sook shouted as Jaemin quickly covered her mouth, "Omoo~ Our Haneul finally had a boyfriend!" she said and squeezed my hand with her eyes sparkling.

I felt my head and rolled my eyes, that is one of the biggest lies I've heard, Cho Jaemin.

"Anduae! (no way!) That will never happen!" I said and covered my ears.

I annoyingly packed up my things as their eyesーkept on giving me wet looks, followed me.

"Aish! Stop giving me those looks!" I said as they quickly messed my hair and got back to their seats. Mr. Kang entered the classroom and the exams finally started.

•after how many hours•

The school bell rung meaning the most awaited time of the day; dismissal. I packed up my things while my girls, still on their imaginations that Jungkook and I are in a relationship. Ae Sook gave me a tight hug, "If Jungkook is your boyfriend, can you make me closer to Jin oppa?" she chuckled. I tried not to smile but I can't resist those cute faces, kept on making adorable aegyos!

"Hmm, hmm, and I want to get closer to Namjoon~" Jaemin said as the two of us looked at her with surprise.

"You like Namjoon?!" we both exclaimed and held her hand.

"Uhmm, yes?" she answered confusedly as the two of us jumped out of happiness.

Ae Sook and I felt very proud, we hugged each other and kept on jumping like an idiot. Kyaa! Jaemin likes Namjoon too! He'd probably be happier than us if he'd knew about this.

"Since when did you like him?" I asked with total excitement.

"Since I met him.. Hey, why do you keep on asking me?!" she answered with her eyes rounded like golf balls.

"Well, nothing.. It's just we never heard a thing like this to you," Ae sook said which I've agreed to.

"Ah, I don't want to talk about this. I'll go home now," she grabbed her bag and quickly went outside the room.

Ae sook and I stared at her, what is wrong with her? Is there something wrong about the two of them?

So this afternoon, it's just the two of us. We have talked about Jaemin and there were so many conclusions coming up to our mind. Do they have relationship before? Is there an incident that made her not to talk about these things?

"I think we better ask Bangtan about this." she said as we went at the rooftop where the boys are having fun.

Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat when his eyes noticed the two of us.

"Uh, what's up?" Taehyung said cheerfully.

The music stopped and the atmosphere became very awkward.

"We're here to ask if there's something.." I rubbed the back of my neck as Ae Sook tried to continue what I was saying.

"between Namjoon and Jaemin.." she added.

The boys looked at each other, obviously has an answer to our question.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" Seokjin answered as the boys avoided a look on us. Especially Namjoon.

I clearly saw their reactions and there's something they want to hide from us.

The tension in the atmosphere was abrupted by the creeking sound of the door and I heard Jinseul shouting from outside.

"Yoongi ~! I have somethi ー, " she said confusedly and looked at the two of us. "Oh, sorry.. I didn't know you have guests," she added as Yoongi quickly helped her with her bag and they quickly exited the scene.

Why do they need to get rid of Jinseul? Is this issue really that sensitive that only the people who are involved are the ones who should know it?

"Jaemin is a very special girl.." I finally heard Namjoon's raspy but smooth voice. Bangtan looked at him with a very anxious glaze.

"There is something between us, but that's in the past.. I think I don't need to tell you this, try asking her. I'm sorry,"

ーーー•

안녕!

This is really exciting lol. I would be updating the next chapter maybe after three weeks?? Or two? But I can't promise!! Skool is getting in my way! Agghhhh help!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading today's update! Till next reading! Sarangaja!!

xoxo,

Starish10 ♡ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.
454K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
31 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
63.7K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...