Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Jacob Frye x Reader

3.5K 45 5
By RobenChan3

Hi everyone!!

Warning:- Very long.

Also this story will take a place in 1888, means with Jack The Ripper. And the story will be different from the actual one.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You help Evie to find Jacob and you kill Jack, but you didn't want anyone to know who you really are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:-

Jack The Ripper was like an illness in London and I had to stop him. He took Jacob away, but he didn't know about me and this was an advantage for me to investigate secretly about where he put Jacob. However, inspector Abberline called Evie, Jacob's sister, to stop Jack. But little did they knew that I was getting closer and closer to Jack. I wasn't an Assassin, but I knew how to fight and how to avoid Jack as best as I could. Everything was going according to the plan.

I was looking at the mad house were Jack was when he was a child. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Evie.

" It's time!!" I thought to myself as I jumped down from the building in front of her.

" Who are you?" She asked me. I pulled down the hood of Jacob's old robes, showing her my face. " I'm an ally!! I know Jacob, he is a close friend of mine." Will I lied about that, me and Jacob were lovers and since she didn't know me, I had to pretend to know Jacob as a friend. She looked at me up and down, this was so annoying. I really don't like people looking at me like this.

" What are you doing here?" She asked again " I'm here to save Jacob and stop that psychopath." I looked at her in the eye and she raised an eyebrow. " Who are you? And how do you know that Jacob is here?" She's suspicion me, right? I sighed and said "My name is Y/N and I did my own investigation by following Jack and witness his ways of killing." I said blankly.

She looked at me angrily and said " And you didn't bother to stop him and just watched him kill those innocent people!!" I snapped at her coldly " I have to keep myself undercover, so that he won't......." I paused for a moment " So he won't kill me." It was another lie, I knew he wouldn't even leave a small scar on me because of my secret ability.

" I needed to sacrifice if I wanted to save Jacob and the rest of the city." She only looked away and closed her eyes. " Alright Y/N, I believe you!! We can help each other to stop Jack." I nodded and then we sneaked inside the mad house.

~~

Once inside, everything was in a horror scene, blood and dead bodies everywhere. Me and Evie looked around, searching for any clues to lead us to Jack. Then Evie saw his Letter on the wall with her eagle vision, I couldn't see it since I wasn't an assassin. She turned to me with a serious expression.

" He keeps him in the old basement, we need to hurry!!" I nodded my head and we both made a run for it.

Time skip:-

We both walked down the staircase of the basement, it was dark and cold in here. I felt so sad that Jacob was forced to stay here for long time, it pains my heart as well filling me with rage. " I will show you Jack, I promise!!" I thought to myself not realizing that Evie stopped in a front of a certain door.

" Jacob!!" She whispered his name. I walked toward the door and looked through the small slot in the door, indeed there was a man inside. Just then we heard Jack talking.

" Welcome to the reunion, Miss Frye!! I never thought you would bring another person to die with you and your brother."

Both of us followed his voice which led us to an open area with a double side stairs. Evie walked ahead of me, but then I felt a presence with us. " Evie!!" I ran to her and pushed her away before Jack would jump on her. He stood up and looked at us " Nice reaction, but it won't save you again." My E/C eyes stared at him as I smirked " Just try me!!"

With that he marched toward us with full speed. Me and Evie stepped to the side and started to attack him. I punched him in the face while Evie kicked his legs, making him lose his balance and fall down. However, he held my ankle and pulled me down. I yelped as my back hit the ground harshly, he stood up so fast and I tried to do the same, but he kicked me in the stomach knocking the air out of me. He turned to Evie and they started to fight again, Evie was losing already and she didn't notice the knife Jack pulled. I stood up and ran at full speed and pushed Evie for the second time to take the stab in her place. I held his knife while trying to keep myself on my legs.

" Y/N No!!" Evie called me, I just smiled and threw the keys I stole from Jack a little while ago to her. " Go and free Jacob, Evie. Go!! I will be fine." She nodded and ran to Jacob. Jack looked at me and said " You're already going to die, why would you waste your time since she will die after you?" I just laughed. My H/C hair covered my eyes.

" Just look at your little toy......Jack!?" He looked down and saw that I was holding his knife strongly. Blood oozed from my hands as my hold tightened. " What? How.....!?" He backed away with slightly fear as he pulled the knife violently. " You might be fearful Jack, but you're nothing but a little chick." I looked up at him, showing him my dull eyes with an insane smile. " What are you?" He asked followed his question with a 'tsk' sound. " I'm the monster you thought yourself were........ Now let's see who will win, Jack?"

Third person's POV:-

You and Jack started to fight, you were so fast that he didn't even follow your movements. He managed to hit you few times, but it was nothing to you.

Both of you ended up being exhausted, but you weren't that much tired. He suddenly ran toward you, and you threw a smoke bomb. After the smoke disappeared, you were nowhere to be seen. Jack was confused as he looked around, until he heard your voice......

" You thought that you can kill everyone, right Jack? You look at your mother's death as the only crime. You think you ARE the only one who suffered, everyone must face the pain one day Jack. You took away my only family, you took Jacob from me and I will take your worthless life as a payment. I will remove you from this world Jack. You. Will. Die. Now!!"

You looked down at him, and there appeared the bloody words around him which said " Kill Jack!!" You jumped down at him,ended up being on the top of him. You could see fear in his eye. He chuckled and said " We are the same!! You are a monster like me."

" Who told you I didn't admit that I'm a monster Jack. You ARE the monster like me not the opposite." You smirk at him and lifted your knife up. You were hesitant at first, until you heard the evil voice in your head.

" Kill him!! He is worthless, you're stronger than him!!"

You cried out loud and stabbed him nonstop. You stood up and looked down at Jack " He is dead!! I killed him!! No, I did it again!! I'm a monster!!" Your E/C eyes was felled with tears as you looked at Jack's corpse. You looked at your hand which was covered with your and Jack's blood and gasped as you cried and sobbed.

" Y/N!!" You heard Evie's voice and you looked around with wide eyes. She was carrying Jacob who was looking at you tiredly. " .....Y/N---!?" Jacob tried to speak, but you cut him off. " Don't look at me!! I'm a monster......". Tears start to form in your E/C eyes. " .....I must leave, be safe Jacob!!" With that you ran away from the place leaving Jacob with tears in his eyes while Evie called you.

Few months later and Jacob POV:-

It has been months since last time I saw Y/N, she disappeared suddenly. No clues, no leads, no nothing. When I saw her that day, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was...... different. I felt like I really don't know her anymore when she talked her last words. I didn't know the woman I grow to love. She was scared, she seemed lonely. I wish I just could hold her in my arms and comfort her. I won't give up, not yet, I need to find her. No I have to find her.

" Where are you exactly Y/N? Why did you run away?" I thought as I looked down at the city from the top of a building. " Still looking for her, Jacob?" My sister's voice came from behind and I didn't bother to turn around. " I must find her Evie, she is so important to me." I said as she came to stand beside me. " We will find her Jacob, she can't go anywhere." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder, I only nodded.

Just then, I saw a figure with familiar robes ran into an alleyway. Me and Evie looked at each other then back at the alleyway. " It's her." Evie said calmly " Yes, let's go!!" Both of us jumped down and ran toward the alleyway.

Third person's POV:-

You ran into a dark alleyway to hide from the police, Why? Because you stole a few apples from a nearby store. The policemen ran past you as you held your breath. You sighed a sigh of relief and started to eat an apple.

You were in a horrible condition, since you killed The Ripper you. Those voices in your head never stopped on nagging you to kill, and you didn't want to be like Jack. To be the second Ripper. That's why you caged yourself away from the people, especially Jacob because you didn't want to harm him.

As you finished your apple, you walked deeply in the alley holding on Jacob's old robes. Just then a figure leaped down in front of you and you backed away. " W-who are.....y-you?" You said. " Y/N you don't need to worry, it's me!!" You knew this voice " Evie....!!" You whispered and she walked to the light to show her face. She smiled at you and took a step towards you. " No stop!! D-don't come a-any closer!!" You yelled at her " Y/N, I want to help you!! I won't harm you!" She said gently. " No, I'm the one who will harm you!! Go away!!" Then you saw those words again Kill her. Stab her. Murder her. Those words flew around Evie and voices started to play in your head.

" She wants to kill you, kill her first. Rip out her heart. Kill her. Kill her. Kill her......"

They never stopped on nagging again, you held your head in your hands and yelled " Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!!" Evie called you as you tuned and ran away " Y/N!!"

Another figure appeared in front of you making you fall down. You looked up as your E/C felled with tears. It was........

" Jacob.....!!"

Jacob's POV:-

Y/N was in front of me crying. Oh how I wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her. She seemed broken, her soft H/L H/C hair was tangled, her S/T skin was pale and her once shiny E/C eyes were empty. She had changed, something was wrong. She wasn't like that at all.

" Y/N I-----!!" I said as I walked toward hers, but she crawled away and interrupted me. " No, don't come Jacob!! I will hurt you!!" She warned me. " Y/N, I know you won't hurt me because you love me exactly like how I love you." She shook her head " Those voices. Those words around you. They are telling me to kill!! I don't want to Jacob!! I....I don't want to kill like how I killed Jack....like..... like how I killed that man!!" I didn't know what she meant by that man, but it's something related to her past. She held her head and cried, Evie looked at her with a sorrow in her eyes.

I walked toward her and knelt down, I wrapped my arms around her " It's alright Y/N. I'm here now. I will fix you, I will help you. Just tell me, what happened to you?" I said as moved back and forth to calm her and she just cried harder.

It took her a while to calm down, but I could hear her soft sobs. " When I was a child........." She started to talk while I still holding her, Evie joined and knelt beside me.

" I was a normal girl like anyone, I lived with my parents and my older brothers. We were happy, but....... One day, a gang attacked our house. They killed my mom, dad and my two brothers. They didn't kill me, they took me and caged me....... Everyday was like hell, I was in a dark and cold cage with those voices in my head. Until that day when they wanted to sell me, those voices were telling me to kill. Then I didn't know what happened, I just snapped out to see blood everywhere......I killed that man and his gang. I ran away and hid myself far away, but I kept on kill whoever comes to me and annoys me. Then when I met you, I found myself something to be busy with..... to be around you, to laugh and smile..... However, when I killed Jack......I knew I won't stop killing, the voices will never stop.... So I ran away because I don't want to hurt you...... I don't want to be like Jack, Jacob!! I don't want to be a monster!!......"

She sobbed more, I stroked her hair and held her closer " I know you won't hurt me Y/N, since the first day I met I knew you won't hurt me." I assured her. " You helped me find Jacob, Y/N and I will help you to go through your problems." Evie said and joined the hug. " Thank you...... Evie and Jacob. I love you Jacob" She whispered " I love you too Y/N."

And since that day, Y/N became a normal girl again. And we lived peacefully and safely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was nice!!

Jacob:-* Shocked*...... This won't happen to me right? I won't be caged and become useless and helpless?

It will happen Jacob, sooner or later.

Jack:- * Appears from nowhere *..... It will happen Jacob Frye.

Jacob:- * Runs away *.... EVIE, HELP ME!!

Do you really need to appear like this?

Jack:- * Shrugs *.... I wanted to scare him.

Oh, okay. Wanna eat something?

Jack:- Alright.

Sorry if my stories are long, but I have to write it like this if I want it to be good.

Be amazing~
RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 46
I'll just do random stuff like one shots, imagines , preferences, and just random stuff (I'm bad at descriptions)
20.2K 431 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...
147K 2.5K 60
Any and all Assassins or Templars of the Assassin's Creed Franchise. *I only do SFW sorry guys* Requests are open and strongly encouraged
49.1K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst