My Date with the Frat Preside...

By xxblagitxx

After matching on Tinder, Aiden invites Brooklyn to his fraternity's formal. She plans on turning him down; b... More

Cast
Ch. 1 The Match
Ch. 2 Flirty
Ch. 3 The First Lady
Ch. 4 The Holy Frat Pledge
Ch. 5 Goddamn Independent
Ch. 6 - Softboy
Ch. 7 - Not Like Most Geeds
Ch. 8 - Second First Date
Ch. 9 - Secret Undercover
Ch. 10 - Daydreaming
Ch. 11 - The West Wing
Ch 12 - Ghosted
Ch. 13 - Frat Loops
Ch. 14 - Friends Who Occasionally Go On Dates
Ch. 15 - Strangers
Ch. 16 - An Adorably Loyal Puppy
Ch. 17 - What's Catan?
Ch. 18 - The Video
Ch. 19 - Maybe
Ch. 20 - The Twins
Ch. 21 - See You Next Tuesday

My Date with the Frat President

8.4K 164 20
By xxblagitxx

After matching on Tinder, Aiden invites Brooklyn to his fraternity's formal. She plans on turning him down; but, when the school newspaper's head editor hears word, he offers Brooklyn a promotion if she writes a tell-all article about dating Sigma Tau Delta's president.

"This is the content that will help this newspaper be more popular than any Barstool account has ever been."

Beyond the chubbies, the polo shirts, and the boat shoes, Aiden isn't your usual frat president. His unique childhood has shaped the person he is, with a story more intriguing than his jawline.

In a world full of Brad and Chad's, Brooklyn never thought she'd meet a frat boy quite like Aiden.

Written by xxblagitxx
Graphic by @emilia_noelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
368 12 10
Karl wasn't new to the life of frat parties, morning-afters, and messing with biological chemicals. But looking for a chance of pace, Karl enters col...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
80.6K 1.6K 28
Fratboy!AU After having missed her alarm, y/n rushes to her class. She isn't the only one, because Tom Holland, member of the Delta Kappa fraternity...