FACADE

Princess_pearls द्वारा

Everyone wears masks, some to fit in, some for make believe, while some have no other choice than to. Ca... अधिक

Chapter 2: Out Of State Out Of Mind
Chapter 3: Buzz
Chapter 4: Escape
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6:Tutor??
Chapter 7:Text
Chapter 8: Accidental or Intentional
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: I Love You
Chapter 11: Memories
Chapter 12: See
Chapter 13: Toys
Chapter 14: Grape Juice
Chapter 15:Sheebah
Chapter 16: Sheebah 2
Chapter 17: Thank you
Chapter 18: A Perfect Sight
Chapter 19: Monster Brother
Chapter 20 :The Unknown
Chapter 21: The Analysis
Chapter 22: Midnight Thoughts
Chapter 23: Past Life
Chapter 24: The Party
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26: No Answers
Chapter 27: Marcus
Chapter 28: Saved By The Bell
Chapter 29: White Lie
Chapter 30: Alter Ego
Chapter 31: The Jog
Chapter 32: Regrets
Chapter 33: As Usual
Chapter 34 : Insane
Chapter 35: Strange
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Jingle Bells
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Rescued
Chapter 48: Rescued 2
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: Edward Spread Rumors
Chapter 51: is That Even A Question
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56: Yup
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 58: The ËMPÏRË + Flashbacks
Chapter 59: More Flashbacks
Chapter 60: Thë Ëmpïre
Chapter 61: Ëmpïrë+ Nathaniel Banks
Chapter 62: More truth less lies
Chapter 63: Help
Chapter 64: Mission impossible
Chapter 65: Get the code right
Chapter 66: Operation Find Out Secrets
Chapter 67:The Great Escape
Chapter 68: A terrible event
Chapter 69: Flashing Through
Chapter 70: Decided Feelings
Chapter 71:A date like no other
Chapter 72

Chapter 1: In My Feelings

200 14 9
Princess_pearls द्वारा

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'**'*'*
,,
Summer vacation is about to end and if you are wondering about what am doing right now let me give you an hint.. Justin Bieber
,,

I woke up with a groan which later turned into a smile when I saw the beautiful view of the rays of light illuminating through the windows of my room.

I stood up with a yawn and moved towards my cotton to open it. It was a a beautiful Sunday morning marking the ending of summer vacation and a new session. oooh school geez. I looked outside and started thinking about how boring my life was gonna be.

      Going back to school.... God I  just want to go back in time. School has the most boring things to offer. I  wish I could have my way and be free hmmm have fun. Fun fun fun was all I could ever wish for and maybe a little Justin or a lot. Oops did I say that out loud..

  "Morning love" my mother said as she approached me with a tray containing two mugs of coffee."You should get used to waking up early it's already 12:00am and you are still standing there with baggy eyes" my mother said looking sternly as if trying to read my mind." Sorry Just_____dearie."

      Dearie was a nickname I came up with for my mom when I was five because she had always been caring, loving, just name it. She is always there for me. I felt a pinch on my cheek and I groaned.

   "What's with the daydreaming about just".she said gently placing the tray on the desk .. "I meant another just I mean Just my"I said trying to think of a lie ." I know I know"I was cut off by my mom as if she already knew what was going on in my mind.

  "Mom I can't stop thinking about him I confessed"turning towards the other direction avoiding eye contact .. "Awwn" she said giving me that look she knew I hated. Although I was facing the other side.. I could still feel her smiling. That puppy look which meant " awwn " .

   "I think you are making this a long chapter" I said trying to change the topic "I need to get dressed" .

    I excused myself and entered the bathroom. I couldn't stop blushing. "Gosh I am too obsessed with him he doesn't even know that I exist" I said trying to stop myself from blushing. I should get my mind off him before I start going gaga.

   I washed my hair with a strawberry shampoo that my mom had just bought for me two days ago and my usual hair conditioner. After drying my hair with a towel, I brushed my teeth and later  entered the shower to take a bath. After a while I got out of the bathroom with my bathrobe on hoping that my mom had gone but unfortunately she hasn't .

  "Ooh looks like someone's still here" .. I said looking at the mirror and trying to adjust my eyelashes so as to look occupied. "You should get a boyfriend" my mom said with a smile trying to hide how uncomfortable she was feeling with me having an imaginary affair "or maybe a boy as a friend" she continued "your love for Justin Bieber is just a fiction and that is because you have never been friends with a boy. Try getting one so you might get over  whatever you have for Justin" ... She concluded.  "Mom I
" .. I tried to make a sentence but she was already moving towards the exit.

  Ooh right now I feel like an empty bag. I always thought I was great at hiding my feelings but now I realized that I wasn't.

  Even in school when my classmates found out that I was so into Justin Bieber and didn't have a boyfriend, I was always teased by them. To say the fact dearie really caught me. I don't have a boyfriend or a male friend so maybe that's why I seem obsessed. Mission 1 get a male friend I told myself as I started getting dressed..

   When I was done, I sat down on my bed trying to get possible ideas of who I can be friends with. Hmmm I'll think about that when I get to school. For now lemme just call shayne. Shayne had been my best friend since when I was in grade five.

  She is brilliant,hardworking, great at keeping secrets and giving advices. Well I also have another friend Becca. She is pretty, doesn't love studying but actually lively and fun to be with. I picked up my phone to dial Shayne's  number when it hit me. Justin Bieber's picture is my wallpaper I need to change that first.

I found it so hard to change it. It's like my fingers are no longer in my control or I didn't want to control my finger. "This wallpaper won't go off" I said trying to justify what I just did. "Will Change it later" .

   I dialed Shayne's and we started discussing . As a lively girl she is we had a long conversation cause she was always bringing up topics and I liked that. Talking about school, studies and boys. She knows I am not interested in boys but I brought the topic knowing that I should be getting involved with boys." Wait, momma is home talk ya later" she said as she hung up the phone.

  That was fun I mean real fun. Talking about boys the popular and the unpopular. Hmm it took me quite a while to figure them out because I always thought I couldn't notice them. "Can start with Marcos" . shayne had told me during our conversation.

   Marcos is the most popular boy in school. He has good looks, likes flirting with girls, a jock and all that. He had that kind of playboy attitude. But shayne told me I can't judge by his character.

   The thing that annoys me most is that he is a jerk. He is always getting on my nerves anytime we have a conversation. Like when the teacher told me to collect the class homework, he took his and placed it on my head.When I was walking down the hall he tripped me but to my surprise he caught me from falling. "I am unpredictable" he said with a smirk and dropped me down.

It's gonna be hell talking to him but if that's what will help me get rid of this fantasy, then I am in. Guess your greatest weakness might be your source of strength.

       Soon after I dropped the call, I heard the sound of my door creaking. Before  I could process who it was the door opened. Revealing my little brother smiling towards me.

  "momma needs you downstairs.. You know what's gonna happen if you don't come in time" he said trying to imitate my mother's voice. Sometimes I wonder how cute my brother can be and annoying at the same time.

  He is eight years old but believe me his mentality is not that of a normal eight year old boy. He is very intelligent, sound and can be annoying when he wants to. He is also good at switching his mood. You can see him as a cute little boy and sometimes as a rude annoying boy.

  "Siszy what are you thinking about" he said, giving me that adorable look but before I could tell him that it was nothing. He changed his expression. "like I care" he said while moving towards the exit.

    "If you don't come down in 10 minutes you know what's gonna happen" I still remember that same sentence vividly. When it comes to threats, I always take my mom's words seriously cause she always stick to her words.

  The last time she said that was when I was 14 she asked me to clean up the house but I didn't. You know what's gonna happen she said the exact words then and the next thing that happened was no TV for a month. I think that should explain it.

  I rushed downstairs to help her set up the dining table. "Father is already back from work. He is in the bathroom taking a bath" my mom told me while setting up the dining table .

   When I was done I sat down at my exact position right next to my younger brother. The spot I will always cherish. "Yay yay food is ready" my brother sang, happily drumming with the cutleries ...

   That's something about him. He likes food.... A lot. He is always singing whenever food is ready so I'm kinda used to it.

    "Teacher says pray before you eat" he said taking a spoonful of rice and dipping it into his mouth. "Not after a spoon of rice" I replied and everyone started laughing.

  " You know jnr" my dad started. "I think you are the only one who remembers to pray in this house so you deserve some chocolate" he said smiling at him ." Yay popy is gonna buy me chocolate" Jnr shouted cutting him off. "Jnr teacher also says don't talk while eating" my mother said brushing his hair playfully with her hands.

     Dinner is always fun when it is with your family. My mother the commander, my father the friendly one and my brother the playful one. I guess I am hanging around the middle..

  Well finally we finished lunch and I started doing the dishes. About a while later dearie joined me in the kitchen." Today is the last day of summer vacation. You need to go to your room and have some rest" she said looking considerate. "Thanks dearie" I replied giving her a peck on the cheek before running towards the stairs in case she changes her decision.

   "Gosh I have to trim my hair. It's getting on my nerves" I ranted looking at the mirror. Yeah Becca I need to call her. She is my stylist because she always cares about her looks and is interested in fashion.

   I picked up my phone to dial her number when I realized that I already had two missed calls from an unknown number.  

  "Who could this be" I soliloquized placing one hand on my chin and rubbing it slowly, trying to remember. "no clue" I said to myself while picking up the phone to dial the number.

  The person picked the call with a "hello sweetie". This is strange" hi please may I know who is on the line"i replied .  "Humm your love Marcos" .... He said . "Oh Marcos you SAB how did you get my number" I yelled but quickly controlled my emotions before he could react. "Ooh excited I'll only tell you if you are" he replied. I could picture him smirking." Yay am excited Marcos called" I cooed. "Recorded that,sorry can't tell you see you tomorrow morning bye wink 😉" he said before hanging up the phone.

   Gosh this idiot. I don't think my day is gonna get any worse. I was just thinking about talking to him tomorrow. Wait tomorrow morning? I hope he isn't trying anything stupid.

  I called Becca and explained what happened to her. She was just laughing like an idiot . "Looks like you are gonna end up dating him" she said in between her laughter." Hey stop that. That's such an expensive joke" I replied pretending to laugh." But I am serious" she implied trying to sound serious.. "Funny right?" She said as we both bursted into laughter.. "Cather loves Marcos.. Cather loves Marcos" .. She teased over the phone. "oh gross" I said hanging up the phone...

      You know the greatest things about Sundays? It's that you get to eat your three square homemade meals. Dinner is ready and I couldn't wait to start eating. I think I should start working on how to shut my brother up because the next thing that happened was daddy asking us to pray. Not that it's a bad thing but I can pray alone. Well we started eating after praying. When I was done I stood up from the dining table and took the dishes to the kitchen.

     When my mom was washing the dishes, I quietly called junior and told  him to come with me to my room. "OK" he replied giving me that adorable smile as he tagged along. When I was about to start talking my phone rang and guess who it was ..." Marcos"

   I didn't pick it which I later regretted cause the next thing I saw was my brother peeping at my phone. "Hmm junior" I started "am very sure you are cute and secondly, you love chocolate" . "Yeah" he replied seeming undisturbed. "Sis could buy you as much as you want" .. I said secretly hoping he would buy it but unfortunately he didn't .

   When I finished making that statement which seemed like a promise, He rolled his eyes and walked away. "Junior" .... I yelled angrily but he gave no response and just kept walking. Keep it cool girl.. I told myself to prevent me from yanking him. "huh brothers nowadays can be annoying" .. I said trying to calm down.

    I really should teach him a lesson. I tiptoed inside his room and switched off the lights before he could notice. Then I brushed my hair to the front so it can cover my face and form a mask . 

   i switched on the torchlight I was holding and turned it upwards, focusing it on my upper jaw. Mhahahaha mhahahaha I shouted trying to scare him.

  The funniest part was that he didn't get the trick at all. He stood up from his chair and walked towards the switch eventually switching on the light ..when I realized that he already caught me. I adjusted my hair and shot him a smile. He just kept staring at me with disgust. When I couldn't take it any longer, I walked out of his room shutting the door loudly..

After that moment of shame. I threw myself on the bed. I took a book out of my shelf to read. Before I could start reading I noticed something was off.. Where is my phone.. I searched everywhere but to my surprise I couldn't find it. Where could it be..

   "Dearie dearie." . I called as I rushed down the stairs. "I can't find my phone"  I said when I finally got to her. "did you misplace it" she asked not seeming bothered.  "No I didn't. I received a call when trying to talk to junior and I dropped it on my bed before I went to scare him" ... I said reminiscing what happened moments ago. "Wait junior did he come to you?" I asked dearie impatiently. "No he didn't.. She answered" he had been in his room all day" ..that explains it. I need to meet junior I thought as I ran upstairs.

   "Junior my phone?" I asked patiently but he chose to ignore my question. "Junior" I yelled at him" if you don't bring my phone now I'll make sure you end up with no toys" .. I threatened and it worked because he gave me back the phone and sent me out of his room.

      I walked to the room and shut the door behind me then leaned on the door frame and started thinking  about tomorrow. I took out my phone and played*young dumb and broke *by Khalid  imagining myself curled up with Justin and I slept off.

What do you think?? Kindly comment your opinions. Who knows. You might be right

Till the next update.. See yah

   Princess_pearls 💖

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

386 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
84.7K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
5.9K 163 14
✎ | HOCKEY SPORT ROMANCE (Beaumont boys #1) " I don't know how to explain it, Xander. B-but when I am with you I just feel like the rest of the worl...
44.6K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...