Lisp

By uwuleong

Hyungwon has had the same group of friends for almost four years, yet he's barely heard Hoseok talk. Everytim... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
chittaphon leechaiyapornkul

eight

382 21 12
By uwuleong

"and it's just every time i can't plan something out, my brain goes insane and every little things bugs me and i feel like a failure and wow this coffee is really good i can see why you come here everyday," hyungwon sighed.

"i find myself overthinking trying to talk to you. it's like one second i have that confidence, but you come up to me and it all comes back. all of the stupid, "tho wonho, did you thee today'th lunch menu ith thir fried noodlth and cuthard for dethert?" "who are you larry the cucumber?" "what? did you never graduate kindergarten?" "thtop talking it'th annoying!". i'm sorry i couldn't talk to you wonnie." wonho thought to himself.

the two boys were sitting in wonho's favorite coffee shop, kim bros. while hyungwon was talking about his worries, wonho was mentally responding to each and every one.

"i'm rambling aren't i? i must be so annoying to you. i'm sorry wonho this is probably why you don't ever want to talk to m-"

wonho grabbed hyungwon's hand and intertwined their fingers. hyungwon shut up and turned bright red.

"wonnie, please don't say that. it makes me sad."

"OH MY GOD YOUR LISP IS SO CUTE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 237 19
'' DESTINY LEADS US TO SO MANY SURPRISES. OUR MEETING WAS ALSO DESTINIES DOING. '' I.M just wanted to live a normal collage life of a student. Until...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
4.9K 360 12
Jooheon and Changkyun were strong together, and broken apart. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, but can it heal what's already been ruined? -β™‘ a...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...