SECRET LOVER

De AbhigyaJaan

Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover..... Mai multe

SECRETE LOVE BEGINS
WHO IS HE?
NEXT STEP IN HER LIFE
ENTERING INTO NEW LIFE
UNEXPECTED TURNING POINT
MEETING A NEW PERSON
DID HE PROPOSED HER?
MEETING HIM AGAIN
WILL FRIENDSHIP TURN TO LOVE?
WILL PRAGYA PROPOSE ABHI?
PRAGYA CONFESSED HER LOVE TO ABHI
ABHI'S DIARY SECRET
PUPPY LOVE
REVELATION
BROKEN HEART
HAPPY ENDING(FINAL CHAPTER)
EPILOGUE

INTRODUCTION AND CHARACTERS

2.3K 87 17
De AbhigyaJaan

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

I thought of writing one of my OS as a FF. Thanks for @satnam25 and @siva_cheeku for choosing this story because this is one of my favourite also......

Let me give a small introduction and character sketch for this story....

"Hi, I'm Pragya. I'm a pampered child of my father. I love him a lot. When I was a child, I lost my mother. I'm doing Hotel management along with my friends Purab.

I use the get messages from a person named ANJAN. I don't know who it is and i cannot ignore his messages also. Those messages gives me energy to face any problems. But who it is 🤔🤔🤔?"

Want to know Pragya's ANJAN......

CHARACTERS.....

PRAGYA ARORA

A sweet and lovely girl. Ex-wife of Aditya Hooda...

ABHISHEK 

A naughty and mischievous man. Pragya's well wisher.

ADITYA HOODA

Pragya's ex-husband. Loves Shreya.

SHREYA KAPOOR

Lover of Aditya Hooda....

NEIL ARORA

Father of Pragya. Loves his daughter a lot. 

PURAB KHANNA

 Best friend of Pragya..

ARJUN SINGH

Boss of Pragya, Purab and Abhi....

AND

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ANJAN

Pragya's secrete lover...

Everyone knows who ANJAN is 😉😉.... Let us see the love story of Pragya with her Secrete lover ANJAN.....

Hope you all like it......

Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments....

Thank you

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.4K 954 6
Pragya, She saw her friend's death infront of her eyes. She also brutally injured at that incident. She survived back, but she has lack in her medi...
3.8K 226 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
79.1K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...