Loving Everly Gray (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Highest rank on Wattpad: #7 in Quaterbacks #1 in goodgirl #4 in highschoolromance #9 in romance #1 in romco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 21

57.1K 1.8K 247
By -pcyxoxo-

Everly

He smiled at my words and his head tilted to a side. "You might as well admit you like me."

"Not going over there." I said, "but I was serious." and got inside the car. He ran back to the other side and slid into his leather seat.

"Was that your way of saying, you like me?" He teased and I huffed at him and he laughed as he put his seat belt on and so do I and he pulled back the car. "You have the cutest reaction ever. You are so beautiful."

I blushed at his words, "Stop it, already."

"I was just being truthful." He shrugged.

"But where are you going this weekend?" I asked again.

He sighed, "Just a game."

"What game?" I pressured him.

"But you will not ask me why or any other questions related to this." He said.

"Fine." I said.

"Boxing." He muttered and I almost thought I heard wrong.

"What?" As I shifted from my seat to look at him.

"You heard me right, love." He said. "No questions, you promised."

I shut my mouth and then opened, "Can I come to watch the game?"

He looked surprised and said, "No."

"You should think about it."

"There is nothing to think about it, the answer is No, why you want to see two people beating up each other and most importantly meeting people who are not so nice?"

"Why are you meeting them, then?"

"Because I am stupid." He muttered softly. "Okay?"

"You are not." I disagree with his statement.

He sighed, "You should stay away from that part of my life."

"But what if I want to be part of that too? We all have some bad side to us."

"No.That part of my life is something I have to deal with by myself." His tone was serious and I didn't want to push him .

"If you change your mind, I am in." I said and he smiled.

"Seem like you are turning, bad a^^ now."

"Never said I was not one." I give him a look.

Friday, came faster than I could ever imagine. I was worried for Elliot's safety and I think he realized that, I was too into his life because right after he dropped me off that day after meeting that weird dude, we did not talk anymore. He simply give me a nod when we see each other in the hallway and it seemed like everything was back to its original place where he is still popular and hang out with his popular children and I am once again in my small world, but at least he still acknowledge me.

"He is all weird now." Abby complained. "Did you two fight or what?" She asked as she sat beside me on the stairs. Fall have finally arrived and I think winter will be rolling in sooner than expected; which is why our usual spot in the outside is no longer available.

"Nothing of that sort." I said as I played with my fries.

"You don't seem too well." She said as she put her hand on my forehead and I slapped it away.

"You have fever." She gasped.

"I don't." I said. "I just have a little cold."

"You do have fever." She give me a very worried look.

"It's the weekend." I said, "Don't stress it."

She shake her head, "Did you take medicine?"

"Yes." I said and brushing her off.

She shake her head, "What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know." I said, but I think I will be worried most of the time for Elliot's safety, but him being so distance is making me uncomfortable.

"I will be coming over." She said. "I don't trust you when you are sick, meet me in the parking lot after school."

"Don't you have party tonight or hang out with Tyler?"

"Don't worry about that, worry about your health."

"Sure." I said and right as I said that, the bell rang and she stood up.

"Let's go to class."

We bumped into Elliot's in the hallway. His green eyes looked distant and cold.

"Sorry." Abby and I apologized to him at the same time, he give us a nod and moved on, on his way.

"What an a**." Abby said, as she turned to look at him. "What is his problem now?"

"Forget about him." I said and pulled her with me towards our classroom.

I cannot say, I was not upset or disappointed. I was not sure why Elliot was behaving this way, but I would have loved an explanation from him, but I know I will never get one.

When the final bell rang, I was relieved. I started having a huge headache and I can feel my body is turning sore and tired. I put my head on the cold locker to soothe my headache and motivate myself to walk to the parking lot, get into Abby's car and straight home, until someone put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Aiden and I completely forgot about our plan and I think Abby too as we both thought we didn't have plan today and I felt guilty.

"Aiden." I said.

"Why do you look so pale?" Was the first thing he asked before putting his hand on my forehead. "Oh, shoot." He muttered. "Forget our plan for tonight, you should be going home."

I wanted to thank him for being understanding and once again felt that guilt of almost ditching him, unintentionally.

"I am so sorry." I apologize to him.

"No worries." He said, "Do you need a ride home?"

"Abby said she will drive me home." I explained.

"I will take you to the school parking lot, then?" He asked and I nodded my head and he took my bag from me and lead me to the parking space. He looked worried as he walked beside me.

"How was your week?" I asked, to avoid the silence.

"Good?" He said. "What about you?"

"I think it was good and busy too."

He opened the door for me and the cool breeze hit me as I put my hand in my hoodies' pocket.

"Are you cold?" He asked me and I answered him.

"Most probably because I am not well."

Before I can say anything else, he took off his trench coat and put it on me and I can see eyes on us. Aiden is handsome, he is the "cute" nerd of the school. His ginger hair was swept behind and he recently abandoned his glasses for contacts.

Abby approves of Aiden and I can clearly see that, her hope for Elliot and me, must have vanished after what Elliot have been doing this whole week.

"Aiden." She called out to him as we approached him. Aiden give her a small shy smile.

"Hello." He said.

"Thanks for bringing her over." Abby said, as I proceeded to remove his coat from me, but he stopped me.

"Don't stress about it." Aiden said.

"Why don't you come and help me take care of Ever?" She said, surprising both Aiden and I.

"Can I?" He asked.

And I internally wanted to smack Abby.

"I heard you are a good cook, you can make her some soup." She suggested and I nudged her to stay silent.

"Of course." Aiden said and looked at me for approval.

"That will be nice." I said, trying not to grimace.

"That's great, I will follow you guys and pointed to his car."

"That will be perfect." Abby replied and I just give him a small smile.

"Thanks." I said to Abby, sarcastically as she was driving us to my place.

"No sh*t, Aiden likes you."

"Yea, yea." I said. Her imagination always high.

"Forget about that Elliot Walker, you should go for Aiden."

I did not answer as I put the side of my head on her window and I saw her smirk at me.

"What?" I asked, as I closed my eyes.

"Nothing. We are almost there." She said.

Author's Note: Hello readers, yes! It's been a while. I am sorry for not updating you guys about my updates schedule. I think I am ready to continue the books, please be patient with my update schedule and thank you for all your supports. It means a lot to me. I had writer's block and I was not sure, how the books was turning out to be, but I think I have figured out!! A bonus Update is still pending and I remember that, so watch out for that one. Thank you for all your supports for my other books as well. If you haven't read my other books, you can find them in my profile. Happy readings!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
880K 24.6K 43
HIGHEST RANK- #17 in Teen Fiction Alexis swan is what you can say a 'good girl' who loves singing and just happens to be the twin sister of The...
276K 12.2K 50
The Nerd 🌻 Theo Walker - the nerd. After being unknown in his school for most of his years, he begins to gain recognition from the most unexpec...
2.8K 125 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...