Delicious 1-Shots & Stories

بواسطة jblingy

Various one-shots. Some are sweet, some are spicy. Either way, it's delicious. المزيد

Persuasion (Amara and Beyonce)
It's You (Issa and Beyonce)
Fantasy Come True (Eniko and Onika)
It's You (Issa and Beyonce) Part 2
Big Time Crush (India and Beyonce)
Big Time Crush Part 2 (India and Beyonce)
Big Time Crush 3 (India and Beyonce)
You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana)
You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana) Part 2
Taking requests
You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana) Part 3
You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana) Part 4
Energy (feat. Beyonce)
Jealous Baby (Lauren London and Beyonce)
You can do better (Meg thee Stallion and Normani) Part 1
Tryna See Sumn (featuring Normani and Ruby Rose) Part 1
Tryna See Sumn (Ruby Rose and Normani) Part 2
Tryna See Sumn Part 3
You can do better (Megan Thee Stallion and Normani) Part 2
Sam & Cat
My Baby (A Yara Shahidi and Zendaya fanfic) Part 1
My Baby (A Yara Shahidi and Zendaya fanfic) Part 2
Sam & Cat again
The next person to drive me crazy (Diamond White and Normani)
Girl group, girl freak (Beyonce and Lisa Left Eye)
Consequence (Normani and Nicki Minaj)
Consequence (remix, Rihanna and Normani)
Connectedness (Ryan Destiny and Normani)
Comfort in you (Saweetie and Beyonce)
You're a vision (Ciara and Issa Rae)
We called it Magic (Lovie Simone and Tamron Hall fiction)
So Come On (Teyana Taylor and Beyoncé)
So Come on Part 2
You're my Home (You and Janelle Monáe)
On the way (Normani and Meg thee Stallion)
Vibration (Sza and Normani)
Vibration part 2 (Sza and Normani)
Off screen (Jonica T. Gibbs, Tetona Jackson, and Normani)
Off screen Part 2
Off screen Part 3
Off screen Part 4
Vibration part 3/fin
Off screen Part 5
Wrongdoing (Zendaya & Jayde Pierce)
Make me Feel (Janelle Monáe and Normani)
Wrongdoing Part 2
Make me Feel Part 2
Questioning (feat. Lisa Lopes/Left Eye and Alicia Keys)
I believe in you
I believe in you part 2
I believe in you part 3
I believe in you part 4
Crushing (feat China Anne McClain & Koffee)
Working through (feat. Alexa Demie)
First Impressions (Kiersey Clemons and Kiki Layne)
Life of Spice (Glow Princess, Koffee feat. Normani and Ryan Destiny
Wavy Encounters (Beyoncé aka Sasha Fierce & Janelle Monáe)
Girl Crazy (follow up to Big Time Crush)
The Date (Brandy & Whitney Houston)
The hair stylist (feat. Omeretta)
Relations (Whitney Houston and $avannah Hannah feat. Rihanna)
Allure (Meg Thee Stallion)
Allure (Megan Thee Stallion) Part 2
Allure (Meg Thee Stallion) Part 3
Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother
Allure (Meg Thee Stallion) Part 4

Memories of You (Normani and Slick Woods)

1.8K 25 29
بواسطة jblingy

Normani 

Slick/Simone 

Summer

Katorah

********************************

Slick's POV

"Slick, are you even listening to me?" my friend Robyn said loudly.

I looked up from my phone. "My bad, Rob. I just witnessed some shit on the gram."

Her expression softened a little. "That's like 24/7."

I chuckled a bit. "True."

"What happened? Let me see." She took my phone without warning and stared at the screen causing me to hear the Instagram stories again.

"You see that, right?"

Robyn passed me back my phone, staring at me unamused. "I thought we said we were done keeping tabs on our exes."

I briefly looked down. "Yeah, but Normani is not just my ex. She's my soulmate."

"Then you need to fight for her. If it's that deep."

"I'm glad you said that."

****

Normani's POV

Smiling, I placed my arms around my date's neck as we danced. Her hands were stiff on my hips but as the time passed, she got more comfortable and held me more confidently. "There you go," I said encouragingly. We shared a small laugh.

Summer was a little awkward just because she wasn't a fan of social settings, but I didn't mind. There was something cute and endearing about her being that way.

"I'm feeling hot, want a drink?" I asked moments later.

She nodded. "Yeah. Want me to get it?"

"Sure."

"Okay." She kissed my cheek and headed towards the bar.

I smiled to myself and danced some more by myself.

"Excuse me, can I get a dance?" a voice suddenly asked, coming up behind me.

I froze because the voice was familiar. Too familiar. When the person stepped in front of me, I knew why. It was my ex. My stomach lurched and my eyes probably darkened as I looked up at her.

She attempted a smile that I didn't return.

"Can we talk?" she said loudly over the music.

"About what?" I started looking around for Summer who was at the bar.

I heard Simone suck her teeth, drawing my attention. She was looking at Summer now as well, studying her.

I eyed Simone up and down at her audacity to have an attitude. She suddenly invaded my personal space, the soft scent of her perfume filling the air and the satin of her cleavage-bearing button up touching me. "We need to talk," she said in my ear.

Damn her for her sexy ass voice. It was deep, naturally sensual, smooth, and confident. Seeing Summer getting ready to come back here, I pushed Simone away.

"Yo!" she complained, flailing her arms.

I ignored Simone and smiled at Summer, feeling anxious. She looked at me and then Simone.

"Hey love," I said, taking the drink from her. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

"Who is this?" Summer asked, staring at Simone.

"I'm wifey," Simone replied. "Or daddy." A challenging smirk and look in her eyes penetrated my date.

"Don't listen to her," I commanded to Summer who was looking back and forth at us. "This is just my ex."

"You're the one who stalks my Instagram stories," Summer addressed Simone.

My eyes jumped on Simone, who furrowed her eyebrows, acting confused. "Girl, bye. I don't have time to be stalking nobody."

Summer just smirked and turned towards me.

"Summer, I'm so sorry. Let's get out of here," I said.

She nodded and I took her hand, but not before eyeing Simone icily. "Fuck off."

***

Simone's POV

It obviously didn't feel good to have Normani pushing me away. But I knew I couldn't give up that easy. And I could tell that that Summer chick was nothing more than a crutch at that lounge tonight. Had she not been there, Normani would've put up less of a fight.

She wasn't slick. I knew she was still affected by me. All I did was whisper in her ear and she tensed up and stared at me with heated eyes. I know that expression.

Don't get me wrong now. I understand Normani's issues with me. I wasn't the best lover to her. We're both ambitious and sometimes that can cost a relationship.

When I first met her, I was available for the most part because shit was slow. I wasn't hot. But once I met Rob, my live changed overnight. I had more opportunities than I could handle. Booked for photo shoots left and right, walking runways and shit.

Normani couldn't handle the long-distance relationship and she became deeply insecure about the other models, not getting that they were my peers and co-workers.

It made me resent her for not trusting me. I started accusing her of being jealous, saying she wasn't happy for me, and that she was selfish. In my heart, I knew that wasn't the case.

On the day I arrived back home from a shoot in Paris, I came to our condo to see all her stuff was gone. To make it even worse, she moved in with one of her little "friends," who she knows really wants to fuck her. I was so mad and hurt, which led to bad decisions.

Normani's POV

"Normani, you don't have to keep apologizing," Summer said with a soft smile. "I know how psychotic exes can be."

"I know but I feel like she ruined our date," I admitted.

Summer mildly shook her head no. I unlocked the front door and let her in first before closing the door behind me.

"Normani?" my friend and roommate's voice called from the living room.

"Of course," I called back, taking off my shoes. I locked eyes with Summer. "My roommate. Do you want to meet her?"

Summer shrugged.

I gave a small laugh and kissed her cheek, knowing she didn't really liking meeting new people.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" Katorah said, standing up from the couch.

"This is Summer," I introduced. "Summer, this is my friend and roommate, Katorah."

"Hi," Summer said, offering a polite smile.

"Oh okay, what's good, Summer?"

Summer looked at me and we both laughed some. Katorah looked at me confused.

"It's been some day," I explained with a sigh.

"What happened?"

"Her ex happened," Summer said.

Katorah looked flamed. "Who, Simone?"

"Yeah," Summer and I chorused.

"She didn't get crazy, did she?"

"Actually she did, still trying to claim me." I rolled my eyes.

"Niggas," Katorah said.

"I know but I got it under control, it didn't escalate." I smiled.

"Good," Katorah said emphatically.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink, babe?" I directed at Summer.

"Sure, get me anything as long as it's cold."

"You got it."

As I walked towards the kitchen, I heard Katorah tell Summer, "so Summer, is it? What's your story...come sit down for a minute."

That was just Katorah being Katorah. She was protective of me, which in some people's eyes made it seem like she wanted me romantically. Simone had accused me of sleeping with her.

Not wanting to travel back down that memory lane, I pushed it out of my mind before it could grow.

Katorah, Summer, and I ended up kicking it, smoking weed while watching the High How sequel.

***

Almost a week later

I rung my parents' doorbell and my mother came to the door. I smiled and gave her a big hug. When she let me, I heard a collective, "SURPRISE!"

My eyes became the size of saucers as I saw my dad, grandma, a bunch of my friends, including Katorah.

"Y'all are crazy!" I exclaimed, but immediately felt my eyes welling up. My father pulled me into his arms.

"This is for the new job," my grandma said proudly.

After a long process of getting certified and ready, I had accepted a job at the Beyonce dance school academy. It was a dream come true. I hoped to own my own dance studio in the future, but this was a great start.

I hugged and kissed everybody and my mother announced it was time to say our prayer. Then we tore into the delicious soul and West Indian food. I was having a blast. It was a shame that Summer wasn't here, though. She hadn't met my family yet, but I thought Katorah would try to invite her since she knew about this party.

I casually went up to Katorah who was getting herself a drink from the red cooler outside.

"Hey," I said in a sing-song voice.

"Hey, you want a drink?"

"Sure. Get me an iced tea?" I smiled. "Thanks." She handed me the drink and put the lid back on the cooler.

"We got you good, huh?" she said again.

I laughed. "Yeah. And you could've brought somebody you know..."

She took a swig of her beer and I sipped my iced tea can.

"There was nobody to bring," she said.

I nodded slowly. "I should invite Summer, right?"

"I mean, if you want to..."

"I feel like she should be here."

"Hmm," was all she said, looking grim.

I'd noticed ever since the night after Summer was at our house, Katorah had been acting funny about her. It was starting to make me wonder if she was jealous, which I'd never thought Katorah to be before.

I stepped closer to my friend, eyeing her searchingly. She met my eyes.

"What?" she asked lightly.

"I don't know, you tell me. Do you not like Summer?"

She got quiet, twisting her mouth to the right.

I raised my eyebrows, urging a response.

Katorah suddenly dragged out a sigh and rubbed her nape. "There's something I need to tell you, but I don't know if now is the best time."

Now I was concerned. "What do I need to know?"

She looked around and suddenly Blair, Zendaya, Lori, Justine, and Lauren were excitedly running towards me.

"We're about to have a Beyonce challenge!" Lori squealed.

I laughed genuinely. "I'll be there in a sec. You know I'mma shut all y'all down!"

I told them I'd be right back and motioned for Katorah to follow me to my room. She sighed and sat on my bed.

"She hit on me," she said.

"Who? Summer?"

She gave me a look. "Yes, Normani."

"When?"

"When you went to the bathroom."

I tried my hardest to find the memory in my brain but failed. I frowned. "Are you sure?"

She tilted her head some. "Would I make up something like that?"

"This was when we was high?"

"Yeah. She was touching my thigh."

"What the fuck. When were you going to tell me?"

Katorah just darkened. "You got the job next day and I didn't want to fuck up the mood."

***

Simone's POV

"Are these stories new or old?" I wrote in my direct message to Lori.

It took her a little longer than I'd like for her to answer, but she answered nonetheless. "New."

"So you're at her parents' crib?" I wanted to confirm.

In another hesitant response, she said yes.

"Bet. Thank you," I wrote.

Out of all Normani's friends, I knew Lori would be the one to give me the tea, no matter how lukewarm. She is the only one who didn't start hating me after we broke up.

"I don't know if you should come here, she's already sad about something," Lori wrote.

Now that part caught me off guard. Lori was uploading all these IG stories about something they were celebrating at Normani's parents' house. It was a surprise party apparently. And the stories I saw, Normani was smiling and looking beautiful as always. But smiles don't mean shit.

"why, what happened?" I replied.

"I dunno ):."

"You didn't talk to her?"

"She's pretending like everything is okay."

"Ok, I'm on my way. Make sure she doesn't leave and don't tell her I'm coming."

"Ok Slick." She put a pouty emoji and I just chuckled.

"Thank you for your help 😊."

"Normani, I'm on my way, baby," I said aloud. But first I needed to make a run.

***

"Ahn, ah, hold up," Zendaya said. "Who told you to come here?"

I had just walked up Normani's parents' street after getting out my car. Zendaya, Lori, Lauren, and Justine now all stared at me. Lori turned red and tried to look oblivious.

"That's irrelevant," I replied. "Where is she?"

"Which one of y'all opened your big mouth?" Zendaya said.

"Not me," Justine said.

"Not me either," Lauren said.

Lori just looked down, her hair curtaining her face.

"This ain't your house," I said, annoyed by Zendaya's nerve.

"No, but it is my best friend's parents' house and rest assured they don't want you here either!" she said, coming up to me.

"Zendaya!" Her friends called and pulled her back by the arms.

She wasn't going to do shit anyway.

"What's going on here?" I heard Normani say. Katorah's bitch ass was behind her. We both mean-mugged each other.

"Simone..." Normani said, not expecting to see me. But she didn't seem mad about it. Her eyes drifted to the bouquet I was holding.

"Hey beautiful," I said. "Do you have a moment?"

"Don't do it," Zendaya said to her.

"She bought flowers, come on," Lori blurted in my defense.

"I should've known it was you," Zendaya replied to her. "Got some loose ass lips."

"Okay, okay," Normani said, holding up a hand. "It's okay, it's not the end of the world."

"You have a lot of damn nerve talking to Normani like you're her mother," I told Zendaya. When her friends had to hold her back again, I just laughed until Normani shot me a look. I smiled at her and she came up to me.

"For you," I said, placing the bouquet in her hands.

She breathed out. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We gazed at each other, an unspeakable fondness between us. She looked so pretty in her romper.

"Can we talk in the car?" she asked, pointing at mine.

"Of course."

I opened the passenger's door for her.

"First, let me put the flowers away."

I nodded. "Okay, cool. I'll be in my car."

I watched her go back to her house, her friends talking to her at once. I caught Lori smiling at me in amusement and I chuckled. And then I saw Katorah making her way over here. I swear Normani has an army.

I didn't drop my gaze from Katorah for one second.

"Can we talk?" she said.

I made a face. "Talk about what?"

She looked at me like she didn't understand and motioned for me to roll the window down. I didn't trust this bitch. But if she did anything, it was the end of her. I rolled down the window just a bit.

"Katorah," Normani bit out.

She was outside again and powerwalking towards my car. Say what? Was Normani actually mad at Katorah?

"I'm not starting trouble," Katorah insisted.

"I would really hope not, you've done enough."

Damn. What the hell happened?

Katorah sighed and shook her head before saying she'd see Normani at the house.

"No, no you won't," Normani replied and opened my passenger's side.

When she got in, she breathed hard.

"What happened?" I asked carefully.

Normani glared down at her lap. Then I saw a tear drop.

"Baby," I said tenderly. "What's up? Talk to me." I frowned, feeling hurt at her sadness. I gently raised her chin and she wiped at her eye, a dark laugh following. "Summer hit on Katorah."

My eyebrows went up. "Summer? The girl at the club I met over the weekend?"

"Yep. I sure know how to pick 'em, don't I?" She gave another bitter laugh.

"...So why are you mad at Katorah?" I asked, still being careful with how I was handling this conversation.

"Because she didn't tell me! I had to ask why she was acting different towards Summer...she tried to say she didn't want to ruin the mood." Normani used air quotes with irritation.

"Damn."

"Yeah," she said aggressively.

"Well for the record, you were way out of her league."

Normani looked at me. "She's not ugly."

"I didn't say that, but you could do better. I'm not even just talking looks."

It was quiet for a beat.

"Maybe Katorah....and I can't believe I'm defending her, but maybe she didn't know how to come to you about that," I said. "That's a hard conversation to have."

"So? If the house catches on fire, you're not going to tell anyone because it's a 'hard conversation to have'?"

I looked at her affectionately. "That's not what I mean. Of course she was supposed to tell you. She probably was trying to figure out how."

"From the moment it happened she should have told me." Normani was fuming again.

"Agreed, baby. At least you know the truth now. Fuck Summer. Don't put no more of your time nor energy in her. She's a non-fucking-factor."

Normani snorted. "I haven't heard that one in ages."

"What, non-fucking-factor?" I smiled, amused.

She nodded and let out a cute giggle. I chuckled with her.

"Do you have any plans in about an hour or so?"

"Why?

"I don't like that you're sad at your own party. I was thinking we could go somewhere and take your mind off it."

Normani stared at me and I held the eye contact but gazed back softly.

"Like where?" she asked casually, now looking at her manicured nails.

"Movies. It's your call, really."

It is known that she loves going to the movies.

She hid a smile and then eyed me seriously. "Okay. But at least come in for a plate, we have more than enough food."

"I would love that."

Normani's POV

I partied with my people longer while Simone engaged with my family. They weren't joyful that she was there, but they didn't treat her with anything other than kindness. That's just how my family is. And honestly, seeing them getting along like this with her triggered a lot of memories. Once upon a time my family liked Simone. And maybe there was a part of them that still did.

I hugged them bye about an hour later, though Simone reminded me there was no rush. I hugged my friends. Zendaya had already left. I knew she just didn't want to see me get hurt again because I was a wreck after the breakup.

"It was you, huh?" I said knowingly after embracing Lori.

With a flushed smile, she whispered, "Guilty. But only 'cause she was so worried about you!"

I laughed. "Just ask me next time."

She gave me a salute. "Have fun." She smiled and wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

I blushed and nudged her. "Stop."

Nothing like that was going down tonight.

***

Simone's POV

I behaved myself like a true gentleman tonight at the movies with Normani. Of course I wanted to kiss her and shit but I had to be smart about the way I moved.

"So where am I taking you tonight?" I asked as we got settled in my car.

Normani's vibe turned solemn again. "I really don't feel like looking at Katorah so maybe back to my parent's?"

"Or you can come to mine." She gave me a look. "What?"

"I'm not going to your place, Simone."

"I'm not ready to leave you yet," I put on a whine.

She rolled her eyes but a smile tugged at the corners of her smooth lips.

"I promise I won't try anything," I assured, lifting my hands in surrender.

As Normani stared at me, she smirked.

"I'm deadass," I added.

"How do you know I won't though?" she smirked deeper and looked out the window.

I grinned.

"Forget I said that," she muttered, still looking out the window. "It's been a while." Then she cringed as if she wasn't supposed to say that aloud. "I mean, yeah, just..." she turned on the radio.

She was so damn cute!

I lowered the volume. "What I tell you? You never have to be embarrassed with me."

I saw her start to smile.

"Sooo am I still taking you to your parents' or mine?" I said, holding the steering wheel and looking patiently at her.

"Whichever is the fastest drive." She then turned the volume up again and reclined in the seat, letting me know she was done with the conversation.

I bit my bottom lip because we both knew it was a quicker route to mine. I tried not to get too hyped and nodded. "Yes, ma'am." 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

F.R.E.E. بواسطة beyonce4_kids

القصة القصيرة

5.3K 173 24
Read to find out !!
123K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
73.2K 855 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.