Silent But Sinister//COMPLETE...

Door GrownJayJay

SECOND BOOK OF 'SILENT BUT DEADLY' •You must read my first book before you read this one or else everything w... Meer

I - Birthday
II - Skydiving
III - Dove
IV - Bloodline
V - Patrick Sanders
VI - Mary
VII - I Miss Them
VIII - Stupid
IX - Torture
X - Shower
XI - Outside
XII - Chase Me
XIII - Replay
XIV - George's Penthouse
XV - Coming Out
XVI - Sunrise
XVII - Rat
XVIII - Fire
XIX - Drained
XX - It's What Family's For
XXI - Sneaky
XXII - Happy
XXIII - Waterfall
XXIV - Paintball
XXV - Audio and Recording
XXVI - Late Night
XXVII - Moon Walk
XXVIII - Spray Cans
XXIX - Hypothermia
XXX - Vincent
XXXI - Spa
XXXII - Uncle Amethyst
XXXIII - Quiet
XXXIV - Throw It Away
XXXV - Deal
XXXVI - Baby
XXXVII - Help Herself
XXXVIII - Glow
XXXIX - Creek
XXXX - Fair
XXXXI - We Needed
XXXXII - Smile
XXXXIII - Killed Your Mother
XXXXIV - I Could Never Hate You
XXXXV - Hope
XXXXVI - Warmth
XXXXVII - Trophy
XXXXVIII - Bean Bags
XXXXX - Control
XXXXXI - Club
XXXXXII - Saliva
XXXXXIII - In N Out
XXXXXIV - Dog Park
XXXXXV - Spade
XXXXXVI - Bite
XXXXXVII - Good Day
XXXXXVIII - Merge
XXXXXIX - No Touch
XXXXXX - Hell
XXXXXXI - Millers
XXXXXXII - EPILOGUE
A/N

XXXXIX - Absence

2.3K 89 5
Door GrownJayJay

My soft cotton sheets sheltered my body from the soft breeze sneaking in through my window. My smooth, brown skin glided along the fabric and I mentally thanked myself for shaving last night.

My head was buried in the silk pillow cases that felt so smooth against my cheeks while the sun peeked in through my window. The curtains danced through the air as the soft wind decided to come into my household without an invitation. I opened my eyes just a bit to see the time on my clock, only for it to read 6:00 a.m. I mentally groaned since I didn't have the energy to make any noises and tiredly tumbled out of bed to army crawl to the bathroom.

I sighed heavily as I gripped my fingers onto the counter top and pulled myself up from the floor. I fluttered my eyes open just a bit more but it felt like lightning had struck me with what I saw in my reflection.

My hair was a complete mess along with some sleep marks on my arms. My face looked pale but I knew it was only from exhaustion - nothing a good shower wouldn't fix.

I yawned as I slipped off my large shirt and threw it in the hamper along with my panties. My eyes were drooped so I flung my hand around in every direction until it finally touched the shower handle. I turned it and once the water hit me, I almost slipped.

The water was cold but nonetheless, I continued bathing. The freezing liquid helped my body jolt up in liveliness and woke me up better than warm water could've.

After my shower, I walked across my bedroom to my walk-in closet with a towel wrapped around my body. I placed my outfit on the comforter of my bed and moisturized my body and let my hair air dry while I got ready for school. I slipped on my clothes and grabbed my white Nike shoes before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs with Soldier.

I sat down in my usual seat and gave Soldier the signal and he started eating immediately. I ate my breakfast calmly as I started thinking about the amount of notes I have to take to catch up in my classes. I've missed school for almost two weeks, and even though Principal Wilson said he had everything covered for me, I would still like to know what the fuck is going on in my classes.

There had been too much going on and if someone ever asked me what I went through, I'd simply say 'hell.' Even though I'm still going through that shit now, I've been squishing myself through the tightest crevices of disappointment just to get on the more calm side of life lately. I was just glad that problems as severe as Emerald probably won't happen again. I'll finally get a chance to breathe for a second.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and led Soldier into the garage. We hopped into my silver Audi RS9 and I sped off into the direction of the groomers.

After the explosion, Soldier still needed a deep cleansing bath because of the dirt and such that got stuck in his fur. Which meant that he probably wasn't going to come with me to school which was going to be a huge bummer. Soldier usually keeps me entertained during class whenever something pointless is going on and I like playing with his fur whenever I get bored. And plus, Soldier is just plain fun. If you were having a bad day you could see Soldier and then your whole mood just lifts up.

"You're going to the groomers today okay boy?" I asked the hound beside me.

The dog barked in protest and I clicked my tongue, "Tsk tsk tsk, no buts baby," I cooed as I scratched his head. He whined and I chuckled at his complaint.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the groomers and one of the cleansers was already waiting for Soldier. I rounded my car and held the passengers door open and Soldier hopped out reluctantly.

Before he walked inside I kissed his forehead and wished him good luck, even though he didn't need it. The worker pet Soldier's head as he walked in and I waved him off one last time before getting back inside my car. Most people would think it's weird since I treat Soldier as if he wasn't a dog but I'm more than positive that he isn't. He's not a dog, I swear.

Driving in a car without Soldier felt abnormal for me since he had always been by my side when everything first started. He's like my cherry chapstick; I can never go a day without it. Soldier is my baby and my guard dog all in one, and it's pretty fun to have a best friend with four legs. His cloud like fur is what makes me feel at ease whenever I'm nervous and his panting that makes it look like he's smiling is what makes me smile too. My guard dog is someone I won't have to worry about betraying me because a dog's loyalty to their owner is something you should never question, along with the boys.

I pulled into my regular parking spot and slung my bag over my shoulder as I walked into the school. It was still kind of early but I was glad since I could chat with Principal Wilson about my classes. I would still like to go through my junior year with straight A's like my previous years.

I welcomed myself into his office and dropped my bag on the floor as I walked over to Principal Wilson's mini fridge to get a water bottle. "Diamonds, what brings you here this early?" He asked as he looked up at me in surprise.

"Can you please tell all of the teachers to give me copies of the notes they took while I was gone? I'd still like to know what I'm learning," I said before I chugged down the contents of the water bottle.

He nodded his head and started pressing the numbers on his office phone as I took one of the many chocolate muffins he had stashed in here. I grabbed my bag and gave him a nod in goodbye and he gave one in return as he started talking to one of my teachers.

I casually walked down the hallways to my locker and switched out my books for the day. Students started flooding the corridors but made sure to keep a safe distance from me as I looked down at my everyday phone. There were no missed calls and such and so I put it away and headed towards the ladies room to check my gang phone.

Just a couple of emails and text messages from Joe, reminding me of a shipment we had coming from Cambodia and one from Richard, asking me about what to do with extra weapons from the gun trafficking. I told him to just take the boxes to my house and leave them outside of my armory so I could deal with them later. He assured me he would and I took that as my cue to get to my first class of the day.

I walked into the classroom and sat down in my usual seat in the back. Students started rushing in once the bell rang and I watched the doorway for the three musketeers to walk in, but they never did. The teacher started discussing something about Shakespeare but I wasn't really noticing, I was waiting for my boys to come in.

A minute passed.

Then two.

That turned into five.

Soon increasing to fifteen.

And guess what?

They still weren't here.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I didn't see the familiar figures anywhere in my presence. We all had homeroom together, it was odd to see them absent without letting me know they were going to be gone.

I looked down at my watch to see that there were five minutes until class ended and that only worried me. What if they were injured? What if someone killed them?

You know what, I shouldn't be panicking. They probably just woke up late or are sleeping in today and Kai just forgot to notify me or something. They're boys and they're dumbasses. Yeah, that's probably it.

I didn't know who I was trying to fool. Something could possibly be going wrong right now and they could be needing help but I wouldn't know. I grew worried for my boys but I convinced myself that I was just overreacting and that I'm such a worry worm. If something was truly wrong and they needed my help, then they would call me - despite the situation. I just hoped they weren't dead before it's too late.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat in the cafeteria alone and finished my homework that was due for next week, but I finished it in under an hour. The boys still haven't arrived at school but I've been trying to calm myself down since the different horrific possibilities swarmed through my head like a fast current in the ocean. I've been drinking water uncontrollably with how dry my mouth has felt and gone to the bathroom a countless amount of times just to leave the classroom those boys were supposed to be in. They should've been here by now, where the fuck were they?

The bell rung for lunch to be over and I packed up my things and headed to the class Liam and I were supposed to have together. I sank into my usual seat in the far corner and tapped my pen on my bare leg as I listened to the teacher's lecture. I took notes like never before so I could distract myself from the thought of my brother possibly dying at this moment. I've never found my calligraphy so interesting until now.

I went through my last two classes distracting myself with colors and observing the students around me carefully. You would be surprised with what kids do when a teacher isn't looking and it's pretty disgusting too. But I'll just leave it at that.

Finally, the bell rang for my free period and I hurried out to go get Soldier from the groomers. I haven't gotten any calls from any of my boys and I could only hope that it's a good thing. I really didn't feel like killing anybody but if that's what it has to come to, bodies will drop mercilessly.

I started racing down the highway at 98mph, eager to get Soldier and head over to the base so I could talk to Joe about some shipments being delivered later today. And I also had to stop at the prostitution complex and maybe even open up another one since it's starting to get crowded in the building. I had to 'clean out' some holding rooms today in the shed as well, so as you can tell, I have a busy day ahead of me.

My tires screeched against the asphalt as I parked near the curb where Soldier was already patiently waiting for me by himself. I could tell he had just gotten out with how fresh he looked and how his fur still looked cloudy. My guard dog is actually so trusted that he doesn't need any escort while he waits for me. It's a cute thing to see and I just love my big furry baby even more for it.

"Hey boy!" I exclaimed as I rounded the car to meet Soldier. The hound jumped on me and I showered him with kisses as I gave him ear scratches. His panting made it look like he was smiling and it was a beautiful sight to see after a long day of worrying.

"You miss me baby?" I asked as he hopped in the car. I slammed the door and rounded the Audi just in time for Soldier to bark in approval. I giggled at him and decided to call Joe and let him know I was coming to the base.

"Boss," he greeted.

"Joe, I'm coming to the base-"

"Princess?" I heard a familiar voice ask from the other line.

I pursed my lips together in a straight line and let out a sigh of relief, "Dude, I thought you were dead! Where's Blake? Where's Liam? Kai Finnels I swear on Soldier's life if you do not explain to me what's going on I will grind you into bits of pieces and have Soldier eat you," I threatened lowly.

I flinched back at my own words and hesitantly turned to my guard dog with a fearful expression. He was no longer panting but instead staring at me with what looked like disgust. He tilted his head to the side and I gulped as I thought about Soldier eating a human.

The thought scared me and I could only imagine Soldier placing carrots and vegetables in a large pot with me in it, burning alive. I could already see him in an evil chef's hat, stirring the contents of the soup with a large wooden spoon. I know, I know, I have one hell of an imagination, but it could happen, right?

Oh my God I really am losing my mind.

I turned back to the road and decided to focus my attention back on the phone, "Finnels?" I asked after I continued hearing a muffled conversation.

"Yeah I'll ask her - Princess, can you come over to my house right now please?" Kai asked on the other line.

"What's wrong Finnels?" I asked a bit worriedly into the phone.

He sighed and I could already imagine him running his hand through his hair right now, "There's been a situation. Everybody else is here and we just need you," he answered.

I nodded my head but remembered he couldn't see me, "Yep, I'll be there in a minute."

I hung up the phone and gently pushed Soldier down the floor so he wouldn't get hurt. Once he was safely secured, I pressed down on my gas pedal and gripped onto the steering wheel tightly so I didn't lose control of the car. I told him I'd be there in a minute, not a fucking hour.

And I couldn't help but smirk at my gut feeling being right. Something was wrong. I just hoped it wasn't anything stupid like Blake getting his head stuck in the bannister. Trust me, it's happened before.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

233K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
133K 4.8K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
19.8K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.