13 Things to do before I die

By WriteForRyu

Make sure that you'll live your life with no regrets More

Prologue
Chapter 1: See Seungcheol Cry
Chapter 2: Closure with my ex-boyfriend
Chapter 3: Grant someone's wish
Chapter 4: Give someone hope
Chapter 5: Something Crazy?
Chapter 6: My family's happiness
Chapter 7: Precious Friends
Chapter 8: Don't cry for too long
Chapter 9: Bright world
Chapter 10: Special Friend
Chapter 11: Someone I can rely on
Chapter 12: Purpose?
Chapter 13: Bitter but sweet
Chapter 14: Until we meet again
.....

EPILOGUE

638 49 29
By WriteForRyu

#SeventeenImagines

#Seventeen

(13 things to do before I die) (Epilogue)

===

Third person's POV:

5 years later...

Years passed since y/n left, and it was really one of the most painful days for all of those people who love her, especially for her family and friends...

And today they we're all at the park besides the Han River...

And they we're all wearing bright smiles just like what y/n wanted...

"esh coups oppa!"

A 3 years old little baby called Seungcheol who was busy preparing the food, Seungcheol smiled when he saw her before he set aside all the things that he was doing before he approached the little girl...

"What is it?"

The little girl just chuckled sweetly before she ran away which made Seungcheol pout...

"She's so cute"

Seungcheol muttered as he went back to what he was doing, but he stopped again when he saw Jeonghan who just arrived...

"Oh Jeonghan!"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan we're now close friends, they we're very good partners-in-crime, can you imagine that? Seungcheol used to say a lot of bad stuff about Jeonghan just because Jeonghan was y/n's ex, but look at them now, they really enjoy each other's company...

"Seungcheol, where are the rest?"

Jeonghan asked when he noticed that only Seungcheol was there, Seungcheol pointed the others who we're busy playing around the wide grounds of the park...

Seeing all of them was enough for a smile to crept on Jeonghan's lips, for he's happy to meet all of them...

"Joshua!"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan called Joshua who was riding his bike around, Joshua waved his hand before he approached them...

They started up a business together since they finished the same course, and things are going pretty well with the three of them.

And they are challenging booseoksoon's craziness, yup when the three of them are together they can really be as crazy as booseoksoon, the three of them really suit each other's company...

While the three of them we're busy preparing the food, the same cute 3 years old little girl approached someone...

"Yah hello"

The cute little girl gave him a smile showing her cute small teeth...

"Jun-nie oppa"

And after that she ran away again while giggling which made Junhui smile...

Junhui is really thankful that y/n stopped him from killing himself, for now he is living happily, and he knows that y/n will be happy if she sees him now...

y/n is like that, whenever the people around her are happy she's happy too...

"Junhui!"

Junhui almost jumped out of shock when Soonyoung suddenly popped out of nowhere...

"Yah Soonyoung you scared me"

Junhui said while he held his chest which made Soonyoung giggle before he pointed towards someome who was standing underneath a tree, Junhui smiled as he waved his hand and Soonyoung ran away...

Soonyoung really likes to act like a kid, so they get along really well with the little kids here, Soonyoung is really happy whenever he interacts with little kids and same goes with his friends...

Meanwhile Wonwoo was busy reading a book while sitting alone...

"Won-u oppa!!"

Wonwoo glanced when the little girl called his name, he smiled sweetly before he placed the book beside him and he carried the little girl...

"Hello, aegi yah where is your eomma?"

The little girl chuckled before she pointed her mom who was with her husband and they we're laughing and a certain idea came to Wonwoo's mind.

"Thank you, little girl you gave oppa an idea"

He said before he placed the girl down and she waved at Wonwoo before she started to run away again...

She's such a bright kid that everyone adores so much that it even makes me think of her a lot of times.

"hmmmm hmmmm~"

The little girl approached a little guy who was busy writing lyrics...

"Jihoonie oppa!!"

Jihoon who usually gets annoyed whenever someone bothers him when he's busy writing songs didn't get mad or annoyed, he smiled as he gave the little girl some candies that was hidden inside his pocket, the little girl had a huge grin on her face which made Jihoon pinch her rosy cheeks.

"Aigoo~ you really remind me of her"

Jihoon muttered to his self as the girl started to walk away, she was busy opening the candy that Jihoon gave her, she's having problems opening the candy, she frowned when the candy doesn't seem to like her, then suddenly someone took the candy from her hands making her look up to that person who took the candy away from her.

"I'll open this for you okie?~"

Seokmin said with a pout and at the same time he opened the candy that was giving the little girl a hard time, he handed it back to her with a huge smile on his face, a smile that he always has.

"Thwank you, Seokmhin oppa~"

She said making Seokmin happy, who cannot smile when this little girl is around?

"Yah Lee Seokmin let me borrow that kid please?!"

Seokmin was so shocked by the sudden appearance of the tall guy, yes Kim Mingyu just arrived, he looked so handsome when he's in his doctor's robe but he definitely looks gorgeous when he's in his simple clothes.

"Just make sure you take care of her, she's the very exemption for your clumsiness, do you agree?!"

Mingyu laughed when Seokmin finished speaking and Mingyu held the little girl's hand and they went on a walk around the park.

"Min-yu oppa, I want to bwi a doctor too"

Mingyu looked down, he was too tall so the little girl looked up so much, so Mingyu decided to kneel down a bit reaching the little girl's level.

"Really?"

Mingyu asked while the little girl nodded, Mingyu looked like a puppy when he smiled.

"You'll be a great doctor someday"

Mingyu really loves his profession, he's one of the best doctor's ever and he always visits the center where sick children are that's how dedicated he is, and he always remembers y/n, he wants to make her feel happy, he knows that of ever y/n was alive she would definitely be happy.

"Baby girl hello!!!"

Mingyu and the little girl both shifted their attention to the guy that shouted and they saw a stick figure walking with a lot of shopping bags in his hands.

"Yah Minghao? What's with all of those?"

Mingyu asked while Minghao smiled as he finally reached the little girl.

"These are for this little girl"

Minghao answered as he messed the little girl's hair, Mingyu frowned because the little girl's attention was now focused on Minghao.

"Yah I was playing with her first"

Mingyu whined like a little kid, earning him a smack on the head from Minghao, the little girl just chuckled at the childishness of the two people in front of her...

The argument of the two finally came into peace as they decided to watch over the kid together, Minghao continuously took photos of anything that satisfies his sight, if something seems pretty for him, he will definitely take a shot, and guess what? His camera is full of beautiful memories that he captured himself.

"You really remind me of my bestfriend little girl"

He muttered while the girl smiled, they were enjoying the moment when someone in a high pitch tone suddenly came.

"Yah Seungkwan you're ruining our ears"

Minghao snorted while checking if his ears was still in good condition, the little girl approached Seungkwan, she gestured her hand saying that Seungkwan should sit down for her to reach him.

"What is it baby gir-?"

Seungkwan wasn't able to finish what he was saying because the little girl pinched his fluffy cheeks, instead of getting annoyed, he also pinched the cute girl's cheeks making them laugh.

"Yas Kwannie is here finally were complete!!"

Soonyoung along with Seokmin arrived and a sheepish smile formed on BooSeokSoon's lips.

"How about we annoy the 95 liners while they're busy?"

Soonyoung suggested while Seungkwan and Seokmin nodded, Seungkwan ruffled the girl's hair before he smiled at her and bid goodbye, and the three ran towards Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo who seemed so busy cooking and preparing the food.

"When you grow up please never take after those three idiots"

Minghao muttered which made Mingyu agree with him while the little girl just laughed.

"Hansol oppa?"

The little girl said while he pointed someone standing near them while Mingyu and Minghao shifted their attention and they saw a smiling Hansol near them.

"Our little baby remembers me?"

The girl nodded as he ran and hugged Hansol and he hugged her back.

"Can I take care of her?"

Minghao and Mingyu nodded while Hansol held the little girl's hand and they approached the riverbank that was already near them.

"Oh Hansol oppa dwid you swee the pwish?"

Hansol nodded with a smile, 5 years ago he was living a sad life full of darkness, he can't see anything but thanks to someone he can finally see how pretty life can be.

"I did, and I can also see how beautiful the stars are tonight"

The little girl looked up just like what Hansol was doing and she smiled really wide, the sun was setting and the stars were starting to come out one by one.

"Thank you, y/n because of you I can see how beautiful things can be"

The little girl seemed confused by what Hansol said...

"My baby!!! Come to oppa!"

A kid was running towards them and he hugged the little girl really tight.

"CHAN OPPA!!!"

The girl screamed excitedly as Chan held her in his arms.

"Aigoo~ a lot of people call me oppa but hearing it from you feels so special"

Chan said with a huge smile, Chan lost her noona, her noona that loves her so much and he really wanted to turn back time for him to see his noona again.

"Yowr my peybowit oppa"

The little girl said as she hugged Chan tightly.

"Yah really?!"

"He's your favorite oppa?"

"I feel so betrayed :<"

"You've hurt me :<"

"You're not my favorite anymore"

"Don't ever come to play in my room"

"I'll never write a song for you"

"You're not my sunshine"

"Don't play with me"

"Just stay with Chan"

"I'll never give you vocal lessons"

"You just lost twelve oppa's"

The other twelve persons started to argue but Chan and the little girl just laughed.

"Aigoo~ let's go eat before you guys end up with broken hearts"

Chan's mother interrupted making them stop their argument, and they followed what she said, while she carried the little girl in her arms and they went on their way.

"Eomma, I whant to eat"

She said with a pout and they all laughed.

"Of course, baby y/n we'll eat soon"

She said and all of them started to enjoy the food and more especially they enjoyed each other's company, they don't feel sad nor lonely, for today is a day for happiness.

The little girl is y/n's younger sister, 2 years after her death her mother gave birth to another baby and since everyone love and adore y/n, they named the little girl after her, hoping that she'll be a ray of hope and sunshine just like her older sister.

And they weren't mistaken, she makes them happy, 13 young boys were united because of a girl named y/n, their lives changed for the better as they have each other whom they can rely on, and they promised each other that they'll live a worthy and meaningful life.

Life has a lot of ups and downs but it doesn't mean that life must stop there, after all the pain and hardships life will be happy and meaningful, if we succeeded in all of these, you'll see the true essence of life...

Just make sure you live your life with no regrets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 16.4K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
1.7K 70 19
𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴
27.2K 813 22
I won't give any spoilers😔 side ships- Meanie seoksoo verkwan soonhoon junhao
480 27 23
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴ...