It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《25》

27.1K 1K 147
By Infired_Mochi

"Hey y/n! Don't forget to come over and play games today! We can start right as we get back!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Oh yeah huh. Wait wasn't that tomorrow?" I said while tapping my chin. We all had finished our food and were quietly chatting until lunch ended.

"Aww but why not today." He whined.

"I actually have to at least start on my English and Art assignments Jimin." I said apologetically but his frown turned a bit more prominent.

"How about we go to the arcade again after classes Jiminie?" Suggested Taehyung as he caught onto Jimin's sad mood. Jimin's demeanor brightened a bit and he nodded to the suggestion.

"Ooh, win me a Mario plushy at one of those claw machines then Jiminie!" I excitedly stated as both boys turn to me.

"Jiminie? That sounds so cute coming from you." Jimin stated as his eyes turned into crescents from his bright smile. I realized I added the -ie and nervously laughed.

"She calls me TaeTae now on. Haha." Taehyung said with a proud smirk as Jimin glared a bit at him.

"But that's cause you wanted me to." I added as Taehyung's smirk faltered a bit and Jimin starts giggling.

"You weren't supposed to say that." Taehyung mumbled softly to me and I shrugged.

"Oops?" I said and started laughing along with Jimin at his exaggerated frown. It was obvious he wasn't exactly mad because of his attempts to not smile or laugh with me and Jimin by looking away, yet after a few seconds he joined us.

"Stop making me laugh!"

"We aren't making you do anything Tae, you joined us on your own free will." Jimin stated as Taehyung leaned onto Jimin's shoulder while calming himself. Jimin and I had already caught our breaths while Taehyung didn't appear to notice and continued.

Once Taehyung calmed down, he tilted his head to face Jimin's and they started murmuring to each other. I couldn't hear their conversation from my place at the table but they looked adorable while facing each other and mumbling a conversation. I glanced to the side and saw Hoseok and Namjoon writing things out on a notebook. They weren't actually talking, but I had a small glance of the paper and saw a lot of words at various areas of the papers. Several marks were made around, some words were circled, others crossed out, some had stars next to them. The words overall had powerful connotations to them and had profound meaning to each, one way or another. Both appeared to write a random words and the other would judge it? I don't know what for, but I leave them to it. From besides them and across from me were Jungkook and Yoongi, sharing earbuds and watching something on Yoongi's phone. Yoongi looked so soft when he glanced at Jungkook's small smile that appeared at random moments. Yoongi didn't smile, but I could see his eyes soften as he watched Jungkook for a bit.

His words from yesterday came back to me. "It's not like we want your company all the damn time just because you're our neighbor." In about four days of knowing them, I already greatly enjoy their company. I mean, looking at all of them together from where I'm sat, it's really not hard to warm up to this bunch. I've been in their presence quite frequently though.

I'm ripped out of my thoughts once someone taps my shoulder. I turn to see Jin sheepishly smiling at me.

"Well, how was the lunch? Did you enjoy it?"

"It was amazing! Thank you so much Jin. I loved it." I exclaimed. Might've been a bit dramatic, but his wide smile made it worth it. The food wasn't bad at all, it was just a simple lunch that was pretty delicious.

"We've come to a consensus. I challenged TaeTae on winning you the better plushy!" Jimin announced as he leaned forward in his seat across Jin.

The whole table, and a few other tables around us, looked over since Jimin basically yelled his statement. His cheeks instantly flushed as he sat back down and covered his face with his sweater paws.

Nobody made a gesture to comfort him or respond, so after a few seconds I hear Jimin weakly whine, "Guys~ don't look at me."

I just started laughing loudly after a second. I couldn't help it, but the situation was so cute to me! All the boys, besides Jimin, joined me too. I take a peek at Jimin to see him glaring between his fingers at me. This just caused me to laugh harder as his ears turned a scarlet red as well.

I had to grab my stomach and lean against the table because it started aching from my giggles.

Hoseok started rubbing my back as he was laughing as well but as my laughs continued, his grew stronger and he leaned on top of my back. I really don't know why I'm laughing so hard, but I am!

Hoseok lets off my back abruptly as I feel myself being lifted up from my seat to stand and turned around. I opened my left eye as I see Jimin's pouting lips and glaring eyes. My laughs start up again at his adorably mad appearance which causes Jimin to gently shake my shoulders.

"Y/n! Calm down, you might choke at this rate!" Jin exclaimed with amusement in his voice, and perhaps a hint of worry. With his words, I finally managed to attempt to control myself by closing my eyes and calming myself by thinking of different fruits in each color. It was the first thing that came to my mind to distract me. With my face red and me being short of breath a few seconds later, I slowly open my eyes to see Jimin's pouting mad face. I look over to see the guys have calmed down and were staring at me in amusement. Further out, several students were giving me confused glances or glares. With the realization of my outburst of laughter, embarrassment flooded and the first thing I did was bring my hands up to hide my burning face.

In response, Jimin started laughing at my embarrassment. Now the tables have turned apparently. His laugh was very light and airy; it was music to anyone's ears. I peeked through my fingers and saw him holding his left hand up to cover his mouth as his eyes were so squinted they probably closed. I couldn't tell if they were open. His shoulders bounced a bit as he chuckled and his hair slightly bounced as well. Not to mention the blond curly hair style made it look like the tufts of hair were having a small rave.

I dropped my hands fully as he opened his eyes and calmed down a bit.

"Sorry sorry. Now you know how it feels to be embarrassed." He lightly teased.

I rolled my eyes a bit and responded, "Yeah. Sorry for laughing too, but it was so adorably funny when you whined!" At my words, a light blush fell over his cheeks as I let out a grin at his flustered state. I heard light ringing from behind me and turned to see my alarm going off.

"Alright guys, let's head to class." Namjoon announced as the others started packing up. I saw Jimin rush over to his seat and start packing while keeping focus on how he packed his items. Turning off my alarm, I put my items together and turn to Jin beside me. Tapping his shoulder lightly, I picked up the lunch box and brought it forward towards him. He had thrown his backpack over his shoulder before he turned over to me with a raised eyebrow.

Slightly bowing, I smiled and said, "Thank you for the lunch. It was delicious Jinnie." It was either at the gratitude or the nickname, but he beamed in response.

"It's no problem y/n. Remember to not bring a lunch tomorrow." He winks as he grabs the box out of my hands and turns to join the others as they started to walk away. I grinned and look over to Namjoon standing behind his seat.

"Let's get going." He says and I nod in response. Throwing away my trash on the way out, we make small talk about the previous lesson on our way over.

We were settled in class with 5 minutes to spare, so I took out the English packet and looked over the information. It didn't seem too complex, but it was definitely tedious. I took a minute to work on the first page. I haven't even started it because I was A. Too lazy, B. Busy, and C. Procrastinating. It wasn't due till Monday, so I had the weekend... but it was five pages, front and back. That's ten pages to do, which is always fun.

"You said you're going to work on it tonight? Want me to help you with it later?" Namjoon spoke up. Turning over, he had his left arm propped up and his chin laying on his hand. He was glancing at my, basically, empty sheet and looked back up to me.

"I mean, I guess. I wouldn't mind the help. Have you even started the packet yet?"

"Kind of. It's not too bad."

"How much is kind of. If you are halfway through then you're going to have to wait for me to catch up. Or I mean, I'll just ask you questions along the way."

"Well, I sort of... kind of... finished it?" My eyes widened.

"Already? Who the heck finishes that quickly?"

"Well, I just got it over with. Now I don't have to work on it during the weekends." I nodded at his response.

"Ah I see. Good point. Well, I am a procrastinator extraordinaire so I have to live up to that title." He raised an eyebrow at that.

"That's new. Never heard that excuse before. Very clever indeed."

"Excuse? It's a profession, I'll have you know."

"Oh, I see. My mistake. We'll work on it later then. Can't have you let your profession stop you from having a good grade."

"It never has. My grades are still kept high even though I don't work right away."

He nods and turns his attention towards the front as the teacher began her lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
221K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
17.5K 651 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
134K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...