Haze

By CrazyUnique

THIS IS THE SEQUEL‼️‼️ Read the other Haze frst. Copy Rights All Rights Reserved By CrazyUnique 2019 producti... More

1
2
3:
4
5
6
7
PSA
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
THANK YOOOOOOOU!!!
Upcoming Work

8

2K 158 4
By CrazyUnique

Jazmine stood in front of the two story 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with an acre of backyard.

"You like it?" MaCartier asked walking up to his sister with Raine on his shoulders. Jazmine smiled and nodded,

"This is the one, this is it."

"About damn time, my feet swelling just going to see all these dog on houses." Mother Dear complained as she leaned on Frank who held her as if it were their first date watching the sun set.

"Okay, let me go find this man to sign these papers to get the process started." Jazmine and MaCartier went back into the house and met the real-estate man in the kitchen. After a few phone calls and reading over documents, Jazmine handed him over the security bag full of cash for the house. Half was given to him for today and she would drop off the other half next week, so she won't have to deal with a mortgage or anything, all she would have is bills and her own house to relax and raise her kids up in.

Everyone sat outside on the large porch sipping on some pink lemonade Mother Dear had whipped up.

"I can't wait to cook in that kitchen." Mother Dear smiled causing everyone to laugh, including the kids.

"Don't be trying to stay over just to use my kitchen." Jazmine teased.

"Girl hush, its a housewarming gift from me to you. Plus, I can't let my grandson starve." She leaned over rubbing Jazmine's protruding stomach.

"And what makes you think it's a boy?"

"A mother knows."

The porch became silent as all the adults watched the children run around playing in the yard.

*****

Dave now laid on the cold, pissy and wasteful smelling floor, a minute away from death. His muscles were too weak, he could barely open his eyes but, he knew he needed to escape. Looking around, fighting the pain shooting through his back and neck he realized there were some chains in which were previously used on him, hanging up on the wall.

If only he could get to them.

"Your daughter calls me daddy"

"You think she cares about you? You're just a bum ass junkie, I should've let that bitch overdose you."

Sayings and memories of his children and family played back and circled in his head. Slowly, he brought himself up to his knees. Breaking a smooth sweat, he began to push his body in a crawl towards the eastern wall. At a snails pace, he began to grow tired but the picture of his kids crying and chained to a chair gave him the strength he needed.

Climbing up, using the wall, Dave couldn't even feel the pain as he grabbed the heavy chain that nearly drug him to the floor. He undid the latch and took it off, sliding it in his pocket. His clothes hung , barely on his body, but at this point that was an advantage for him. He posed himself back on the floor as he awaited for when his abusers would show up again to give him some water.

Hours felt like days but, finally, Dave woke up to the hard door slamming closed as two people walked to him with two bottles of what appeared to be water. Quickly, before they came into view, he closed his eyes and played sleep.

"This nigga stank."  A new voice voiced out.

"Hell yeah but, boss wants to break him and shit. I say gone and kill him but nah I think it's something personal having to do with his old lady."

"Wake that nigga up." The new man gagged.

The tall balding dark skinned male kicked Dave, causing him to groan being that he wasn't asleep. Dave pulled himself up and the men shook their heads.

"Damn, this that nigga that killed Matthew nem and them triplets." The short but buff light skinned man pointed out.

The darkskin looked closer at Dave and nodded, "Hell yeah. That's why boss big mad." They threw the water at Dave before turning around to walk away but Dave was quick to his feet. He got up and swung the chain with all his might. The men heard the chain drag against the ground but when they turned around their heads collided with the heavy linked metal.

Both fell to the ground and Dave hit them on the back with the chain. The whole time, he saw his kids being chained up and crying out to him, fusing his fire.

Dave swung and beat the men until they became unresponsive, bleeding out on to the cold cement.

He went down to check their bodies and luckily the light skin had a gun on him and the dark skin had a ring of keys. The only thing is, what key went to the door.

Dave quickly ran to the door and tried all the big keys. On the second to last, he almost gave up until he saw a smaller sized key with BMT written on it. He stuck it in the door and it opened to a brightly lit home. It looked to be a family home somewhere out in the country. He knew he had to make his move, but didn't know where and how.

He didn't know who all were in the house, where they are located, if there are cameras or guards, he didn't even know where he was at all.

Slowly walking down the hall, he eased into the kitchen, the coast was clear. There was a pan of noodles on the stove, he just  prayed it was one of the men downstair's food.

Leaning against the wall, he held on to the gun between his legs and mapped out the front door. All he had to do was walk around the couch, open the door and he would be free.

Quickly, not looking back, Dave rushed to the door and unlocked it as he looked around outside through the window.

He didn't see any cars or people, he was out in the middle of no where. It looked like a scene off of the movie Get Out. And that is exactly what he was about to do, get out.

Finally undoing all eth locks, he opened the door and-

***************

Jazmine sat up as cramps shot up her back and the left side of her stomach. Rubbing her back, she placed pillows behind her, against the headboard, to help her to better sit up. This was the third night in a r-

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" Jazmine fell over in bed, holding her stomach. She couldn't do anything but hold her stomach and pray as pains shot up her spine, and in her stomach. She just prayed that she wasn't losing the baby, no matter what was going on with it's father.

Jaliyah ran to her moter's room and what she saw was horrific. She immediately grabbed her mother's phone and called Mother Dear.

"Now, what the hell you c-"

"MA! Mama is in pain and... she's bleeding." Jaliyah cried.

She heard movement and then a car start.

"Stay on the phone and go disable the alarm, I'm on the way baby. Stay on the phone." Mother Dear coached.

Jaliyah disabled the alarm to the house and ran back to the back of the house where her mother's room was. "Mommy, Ma is on the way." Jaliyah rubbed her mother's hair.

"Thank you baby." Jazmine cried out.

It was best that Mother Dear came who was 20 minutes away than the ambulance which was a good 45 minutes out.

When Mother Dear arrived, she rushed into the home and could hear her (grand) daughter crying out in agony and her (great) granddaughter crying out being scared.

Walking into the bedroom, the bed was soaked with blood and there was a puddle forming on the dark cherry hardwood floor.

"Oh baby, go call your uncle and lock up the house so I can take mommy to the hospital." Mother Dear quickly went and got a rag and ran warm water over it.

Jaliyah ran and did what was told as Mother Dear tried to help Jazmine.

"Come on baby, lets get you to the hospital."

Jazmine forced herself up and allowed Mother Dear to wrap her in a towel. They walked to the car and she laid back in the backseat as Mother Dear locked up the house and jumped in the running car taking off. As they drove, she alerted the hospital that they were coming and what was going on so they could already be prepared with what was going on.

A good 30 minutes later, Mother Dear arrived at the hospital and laid on the horn before helping to get Jazmine who was now unconcious out of the car.

Nurses rushed out and got her on a stretcher and rushed her to the back. Mother Dear valet parked the car and filled out the paperwork for Jazmine.

MaCartier called and informed her that Frank and Kim were watching the kids and he was on the way up to the hospital.

Time was the enemy...

And it was attacking...

And it was rough...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 386 27
"𝑵𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔, 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚 ." Series order I. Confession...
454K 10.7K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
249K 7K 54
🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough.
119K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.