The Weasley's and The Ravencl...

By tooldtobehere

"The world was too loud. It had always been this way and was the first thought Lyra could ever remember havin... More

Authors Note
Shy Girl
Lyra Stone
Dumbledores Meeting
Present Time
The Dreaded Dinner
The Twins Plan
The plan in action
The unforgivable curses
The Torture Continues
The Apology
The Twins Dilemma
Lesson One
The First Task
A Solution
The After Party.
The Meeting
Potions and Boys
Lessons With Snape.
Unraveling Secrets
Small Victories
the truth at last
The Challenge
The Question
Vacation
Christmas Morning
Christmas Fun
Lyra's First Date
The Incident
George's Woes
The Kidnapping
The Kidnapping Continued
Hogsmeade
Lyras's Secret
The Twins Secret
The Second Task
The Poisoned drink
Finding Fred
The Third Task
The Man in The Chest
The Truth & The Rescue
The Reunion
The Beginning
The Real Moody
The Night With No End
The First Day After The Night
The End of Book One

Christmas eve

6.4K 214 24
By tooldtobehere

Before Lyra knew it, winter break was here. She had been spending most of it with the Gryffindors. The canary creams were a big success and several people had tried to trick her into eating one. Even Fred and George, who quickly stopped when she reminded them who was testing her potions.

Not wanting to spend Christmas alone she had asked to stay with Hermione or Ginny on Christmas eve so she could open her presents with them.

"What do you mean you don't want to spend Christmas alone?" George asked insulted.

She blushed embarrassed.... "I mean in the morning, like when I wake up for presents. It would be cool to open them here with you guys."

"Your Ravenclaw friends wont be mad?" Ginny asked.

Shame and embarrassment filled Lyra and her stomach twisted painfully. She forced a smile. "Nah, they don't mind. Most of them went home for the break anyways." George eyed her suspiciously but didn't push it further.

"Oh that makes sense!" said Ginny, but Lyra didn't miss the look she shared with Hermione.

"Hermione, who are you going to the ball with?" Ron sprung on her.

"Its none of your business." Hermione snapped, and the two began to argue once more.

"Lyra," George breathed into her ear making her jump and tearing her attention away from Ron and Hermione. "Want to go for a walk with me?"

"Oh, sure!" She said smiling warmly, "Just let me grab my jacket."

The evening was cold, but the wind was not blowing and the sky was clear. An unusual thing at Hogwarts this time of year. Lyra rubbed her gloved hands up and down her arms trying to warm herself. Seeing this George wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. She blushed heavily but didn't object.

He looked like he wanted to ask something and was debating on whether he should or not. She noticed how cute he looked while he was concentrating. The way his eyebrows knitted together.

"Hey George?" She said softly.

His concentration broke and he looked down at her, bringing their slow walk to a stop. "What's up?"

"I'm really glad I met you."

He grinned "your not so bad yourself."

She tried to elbow him but he moved out of the way with a laugh. She could feel his joy and it amplified hers.

In her moment of distraction he lept forward tackling her. They both fell with a thud into the snow. "Gotcha!" 

Lyra tried to glare up at him, her back sore from the icy snow, but she was finding it quite difficult. His wide grin and sparkling eyes were getting harder to be mad at as the days went by.

He grinned again and shifted himself so he could reach up and gently move a lock of hair out of her face. "You excited for tomorrow?" He asked tucking the strand behind her ear.

A light blush covered Lyra's cheeks and she nodded. "Are you?" She asked in a small voice.

"Oh definitely, I've got the hottest date!"

Lyra pretended to look offended, "I thought you were going with me." She said, "not Fred!"

George raised an eyebrow his grin widening " why Lyra, do my ears deceive me? Was that a joke you just told?"

She smiled back "maybe"

"I think we'll be a bad influence on you yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.2K 75
Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between herself, a particular Weasley comes into her...
267K 5.4K 99
Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm with three of them Angelina, Alicia and...
158 38 9
harry james potter x female original character x fred weasley lovesick boy, pining after the girl who captured his heart READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE Y...