What happen to me?

By WitteBouk

Emily Bett Rickards fall totally in love with her gostar Stephen Amell, they had een great relation. Half way... More

I have something to tell.
I need time and space.
I hope.
I don't know what I feel.
This time alone.
I think, I love her.
Really?
It would be a though time.
Now we are alone, together.
I need you're arms.
It feel so great.
Stephen, what now?
Do you wanna live your life with me?
I love you.
I enjoy this moment.
I know he lie to me.
I let the women I love, alone.
Stephen, would be oké again.
Yes, I will help you
I don't want to leave you.
I'm so scared.
I feel so quilty.
You don't deserve me.
I'm done to look how you suffer.
I missed you too.
I told the lady, I love
I really love you.
We have a great weekend, together.
I got a smile on my face.
I know he needs a answer.
What happen to me?
You don't have any idea how happy I'm with you.
Give it a try.
You don't know how much.
Everytime, I need her.
We have a nice flight.
I love her, with everything, I have.
I feel still love.
We have to talk.
I see a bit of luck.
You have to go.

It's so hard

20 0 0
By WitteBouk

I'm so exited about our holiday. We leave our house at midnight. I hope this holiday give my lovely girlfriend more confidence about her feelings. I turn in my sport stuff and go out for a run. I walk to Emily who read a book. I peck her lips and told her that I go out for a run.

Stephen told me that he goes out for a run. I nod my head and he leave. I stand right and start cooking. I make Stephen's favorite food for diner. I'm so in though, that I don't hear that Stephen came back home. I came back on earth when I feel his lips in my neck. I put everything on a lower fire before I turn around and look him in the eye's. 

Emily look me in the eyes. I can't deny her longer. I push my lips on hers. I think she break apart but she doesn't. She answer my kiss. My hands move to her bra. When I try to open it, she break apart. She shake her head. I pull her in for a hug. Luckely, she let it happen. 

Stephen try to open my bra, that is the moment, I break apart from him. Luckely, he understand what I did and pull me in for a hug. I let it happen and I feel safe in his arms. I turn around in his arms and start cooking again. Stephen hold his arms around my waist.

I hold my arms around her waist when she start cooking again. I puch my body against her back. "Stephen?"She said. "What?"I answerd. "We don't make love today. I,m not in the mood for that." I release my arms from her waist and I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I love her so much but she loose a bit of her love for me. The kiss was great but I wand more but I have to respect her and her feelings. I dry my self and walk back to the kitchen, to Emily. 

Stephen has his shower. I can see something is bothering him and I can tell what. I finish cooking and put some of the food on a plate. I eat some bites but I can't eat when I see Stephen, who flip his food over and over. I feel so bad, I stand right and walk to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I push my body against his back. He lay his hands on mine and rub them with his dump. 

Emily wrap her arms around my waist. I don't know what to do with this. I rub her hands. "Sorry, Stephen." she start talking. "When you came back from the shower, I saw there is something that bother you. And I can tell you exactly what is bothering you at the moment. You hate it when, I answer you're kiss and break apart when you show me, you want more." "Yes, that is exactley what is bother me. Emily, I love you so much. I know you loose some of you're love for me. That kiss we shared was great and it make me I want more of you. I want to feel you're skin against mine. I will make love with the love of my life. I know you said it will be happen not that often as before and I know I have to respect you and you're feelings. I'm healty men with a wonderfull women in front of me.  It is so hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 706 13
It's been two years since Oliver left to be the new Rash Al Ghul (I have no idea if I spelt that right). Felicity has loved on as much as she possibl...
51.4K 1.1K 17
What happens when Stephen falls in love with Emily? Will he leave his life in California to be with her? Who will support the love that these two sha...
38K 1K 11
Oliver Queen was known as the billionaire playboy heartbreaker before his time on the island after the shipwreck that took his father's life. When he...
135K 2.9K 16
Oliver Queen, billionaire playboy and future heir to Queen Consolidated. That's what the public thought of him. Then he joined the army and disappear...