𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 | π˜›π˜¦π˜¦...

Od skaikrurogers

in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills... Viac

INTRO
1 | where in the world is lydia
3 | there's another wolf
4 | another day, another problem
5 | what the holy hell is that
6 | ninety-nine problems and three wolves are one
7 | everything is (not) fine
8 | houston, we have a problem
9 | operation: save lydia
10 | you're not gay
11 | killing people to death
12 | i'm the worst
13 | any other theories, sherlock?
14 | gotta catch them all
15 | everything is ruined
16 | it's my party and i'll go crazy if i want to
17 | the truth about matt
18 | i didn't ask for any of this
19 | time's up
20 | masterplan
book three + ASK MEILANI QUESTIONS!

2 | we need each other

4.2K 152 70
Od skaikrurogers

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Alright, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right," Stiles whispered to Meilani who sat next to him while Scott subtly glanced over his shoulder so Mr. Harrison wouldn't catch them talking. He had just handed out a pop quiz for them to work on and he wanted absolute silence. Mr. Harrison wouldn't hesitate to give any person who spoke detention.

Meilani stole a glance of Jackson behind her who sat at another lab table with Danny. "I know."

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles stressed to both Scott and Meilani.

"Mr. Stilinski, this is a pop quiz. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career," Mr. Harrison warned him.

"Can you do that?" Stiles challenged.

Meilani and Scott both turned to him with wide eyes. "Stiles, shut up," they scolded in unison.

"Ah, there it is again," Mr. Harrison said. "Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at three for detention."

Meilani rolled her lips into her mouth as she tried to not laugh at her boyfriend's expense. She felt bad, sure, but he also did it to himself because he never knew when to shut his mouth. It was endearing to her. Not to everyone else.

"Ms. McCall, would you like to join your boyfriend?"

"No, sir."

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Meilani stopped next to Allison's locker and smiled softly at her. "Hey, Al, I just wanted to give you my support since I won't be at the funeral later."

Allison folded up the note that Scott had left for her in her locker, placing it in her bag. "Thanks. Scott said he's going to figure out a way to be there."

"As long as he doesn't climb a tree," Meilani giggled, leaning against the locker next to Allison's. "He's not exactly stealthy enough for that, but I did suggest to just hide a few feet away by another gravesite. Sorry I won't be there."

"Mei, don't even worry about it," Allison assured, taking the dress for the funeral out of her locker and shut it. "You have to find Lydia before someone else does. It's fine. Just knowing I have your support is good enough."

Meilani smiled and hugged Allison. "You can always call me once it's over. I have to wait for Stiles to get off detention."

"That's her aunt?"

Meilani and Allison both glanced to their right to two girls a few feet down the hall whispering to each other. To Meilani it sounded like they were right next to her, but Allison had to strain a little to hear since she didn't have super hearing.

"The one that killed all those people in that fire? Yeah."

"I sit next to her in English."

"Better find a new seat."

Meilani huffed and turned to the two girls with a fierce gaze. "Hey, why don't you two mind your own damn business when you don't even know what happened before I set you on fire."

The two girls gasped and quickly darted in the opposite direction.

"Scott's right... your wolf side is scary," Allison teased as Meilani turned back to her with an innocent smile. "Thanks for that though."

"No problem. Those girls are just dumb," Meilani replied and noticed Scott down the hall, looking like he wanted to talk to Allison. "Well, I best be off to make sure Stiles actually goes to detention. I'll call you if I find anything else out about Lydia, okay?"

Allison brought Meilani in for another quick hug before she pulled away, giving the girl a grateful smile. "Thanks."

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Meilani paced back and forth in front of the room that Stiles was sat in for detention. It had been more than an hour and Stiles hadn't come out yet. She knew Mr. Harrison hadn't killed him because she heard Stiles' heartbeat and could smell the cologne he sprayed this morning before he left the house. 

Stiles opened the detention door to see Meilani pacing the floor. "Pace any longer and you'll burn a whole in the ground," he teased.

"What took you so long?" Meilani asked as Stiles shut the classroom door behind him and the two made their way down the hall to the exit.

"Mr. Harrison thinks I need discipline," Stiles grumbled, rolling his eyes. "He's just mad because Dad investigated him. So now he's taking it out on me."

"It doesn't surprise me," Meilani said, holding onto Stiles' hand and giving his hand a squeeze. "We should go to the funeral. Scott looked worried when he left. We can continue looking for Lydia once it's over."

Stiles unlocked the Jeep and opened the passenger door for his girlfriend before he got in on his own side. "Are you sure we should be going? It's hard enough for one to hide, but two more to the mix?"

"Allison is our friend, Sti, and we both know Scott needs the support right now, too," Meilani reminded Stiles who was already making his way towards the cemetery.

Luckily, the cemetery wasn't far from Beacon Hills High and within five minutes they were creeping up to the statue that Scott hid behind a few feet from where the funeral was taking place. 

"Did we miss anything?" Meilani whispered to her brother.

"No, but Allison's grandfather, Gerard, is over there," Scott replied, nodding his head towards the white haired man sat next to Allison.

Meilani felt dread settle in. Another Argent to deal with on top of Chris? She wasn't so sure that this Gerard character would be all that nice to her. Chris at least was letting her live because she hadn't done anyone harm. If Gerard knew what she was, something told her it wouldn't end well for her. Or even Derek for that matter.

"Maybe he's not a hunter. That's possible, right?" Stiles suggested.

Scott shook his head and shot his sister a weary look. "I know what they are. They're reinforcements."

"Reinforcements?" Meilani blinked, not knowing what they would need reinforcements for. Sure Peter killed Kate just before Derek killed him and became the Alpha. However, Meilani hoped that Chris hadn't mentioned that to him since Peter was now dead. He couldn't hurt anyone else.

Before any of them could figure out what was going on, the three were pulled to their feet by Noah Stilinski. "Ah, you three. Unbelievable."

"Hey, Noah," Meilani waved awkwardly.

Noah let go of Stiles and made him get his tie that fell when he picked the three up before forced them into the back of his cop car.

Meilani sighed, leaning her head back against the headrest behind her as she sat between her twin and Stiles. 

"4-15. ADAM."

The three teens all snapped their gazes to the police radio on the dash. That didn't mean anything good.

"Did you say 4-1-5 ADAM?"

"Disturbance in a car," Stiles whispered to Meilani and Scott next to him.

"They were taking a heart attack victim - D.O.A, but on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em."

Meilani furrowed her eyebrows as she exchanged glances with her brother and Stiles something hit the ambulance?

"I'm there now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere and I mean everywhere."

"Alright, Unit Four, what's your 20?" Noah asked the other officer on the other end.

"Route 5 and post. I swear, I've never seen anything like this."

Without missing a beat, Meilani and Stiles were already forcing their way out of the cop car. They turned when Scott didn't follow and they both quickly pulled him out of the car before Noah could finish with the call to take them home.

"Do you even know what to do?" Scott questioned his twin as Stiles sped his Jeep over to the woods that would lead them right outside the road of the accident. 

"I won't know until I get there," Meilani admitted.

With Stiles' speeding they made it within ten minutes and they were hopping out of the car. Meilani grabbed the hoodie she'd been keeping in Stiles' car in case they ever found Lydia and put it on over her clothes as to not carry it.

Once they were a few feet from the accident and hidden behind a small hill in the dark woods, the three laid on their stomachs as they watched cops investigate the back of the open back of the ambulance with blood splattered all along the back of it.

"What the Hell is Lydia doing?" Stiles sighed.

"I don't know," Meilani replied quietly, shaking her head. "I never did anything like this. I got angry on the full moon, but I never went out and attacked anyone."

"What kept you from doing that, was it me?" Stiles questioned.

Meilani scanned the area outside the ambulance, but it was just filled with cops and nothing out of the ordinary from what she could tell right then. "I don't know. I hope so."

"Do you need to get closer?" Scott asked.

Meilani closed her eyes and caught a whiff of something in the distance causing her to pause. "No, I actually got it." She went to move away from the hill when both boys grabbed her back at the same time. 

"Just... just please be careful," Scott begged his twin, not liking that she had to go out there alone with no back up.

"Come back in one piece," Stiles added.

Meilani gave both boys a reassuring smile. "I promise," she kissed Stiles softly on the lips and kissed her brother's cheek before she was racing back into the woods towards the scent. It was quite a bit further than she had anticipated but she eventually came face to face with another werewolf.

However, it definitely wasn't Lydia and was another male wolf.

"You're not Lydia," Meilani breathed, only to be attacked by the male.

The two went attacked back and forth, but Meilani was definitely stronger than the male as she quickly overpowered him and flung him a few feet away. The two stared each other down before the male was scrambling to his feet and off deeper into the woods.

"Wait!" Meilani yelled, racing after the wolf boy.

The wolf male only got half way through the woods when he was suddenly trapped into a wolf trap, the rope hanging him in the air. Meilani stumbled, stopping just beneath him with wide eyes. "What the - "

Derek appeared behind her and pushed her away when Meilani reached to try and help the other wolf. He picked her up by the hood of her sweatshirt and tugged her back until they were a few feet away hidden behind a tree.

"What are you doing?" Meilani snapped, trying to fight out of Derek's hold. Her efforts were futile since Derek was definitely a lot stronger now that he was an alpha. "I can help him."

"They already here," Derek grit through his teeth as he effortlessly kept Meilani against his chest behind the tree.

Meilani was pulled further behind the tree as Chris Argent, Gerard and two of their buddies from the funeral appeared from the shadows of the woods. He slowly walked over to the male wolf while the other three stood in a half circle a few feet away, ready to jump in if need be. Chris whipped open a long, black stick and jutted it into the wolf's side, tasering the wolf that continued to hiss and growl at the four hunters.

The boy morphed back into his normal form as the pain radiated through him. Instead of a growling wolf, he was now just a shaggy haired, brown eyed boy again.

"Who are you?" Chris demanded from the boy. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Nothing, I swear."

Gerard slowly stepped forward so he was stood next to Chris. "You're not from here, are you?"

"No, I came - I came looking for the alpha," the man shook as he explained to the two hunters who stared at him dangerously. "I heard he was here. That's all. I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't, I swear."

"Gentlemen," Gerard yelled to the two still stood a few feet away. "Take a look at a rare sight. You wanna tell them what we've caught, Chris?"

"An omega," Chris answered loudly. 

Gerard grinned as his eyes bounced between Chris and the other two hunters. "The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered and possibly alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice."

Meilani slumped back against Derek as she listened to Gerard speak. This poor kid was all by himself. No one was there to help him, but her and Derek and here they were just watching everything go down. It also proved her thoughts right when she said Gerard would have no mercy for anyone. She knew he was going to hurt this poor guy even though he didn't do anything.

The man in the back of the ambulance was already dead. It's not like he hurt anyone that was still breathing. It didn't make the action right, of course, because it made that poor man's situation a lot worse than it was. That didn't mean the kid deserved to die.

Meilani gasped as Gerard brandished a long sword and twirled it tauntingly in his hand. "Because, as I am bout to demonstrate..." He trailed off for dramatic effect as Gerard looked up at the petrified boy and Chris actually looked like he disapproved of what was about to go down. He looked quite horrified with the whole thing. "An omega rarely survives... on his own."

Just as Gerard raised the sword, Meilani looked away as she heard the slice of the blade through the skin.

"Look," Derek ordered as he forced Meilani back around to look at the scene unfolding. The sight of the bottom half of the boy's body on the ground nearly made Meilani want to puke. "Look at them! You see what they do? This is why you need me, Meilani. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together."

Meilani breathed heavily in panic against Derek, eyes wide. "What are they doing?"

"Declaring war."

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi hey hello

Welp, that happened. Gerard is here and ready to make Meilani's life even more complicated and stressful than it already was. On the bright side... Lydia came back as the whole end scene was happening. So that's good right? 

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

45.4K 850 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
16.9K 401 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
203K 6.3K 37
Β» season 2 - book 1 of the magnolia series 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘒𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 "𝘯π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡," 𝘣𝘢𝘡 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴...
356K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...