Taekook Øne-Shots

By ilovetaekookies

Since I love these two and I love this ship, I decided to make small lil' stories :) This is my first time wr... More

Puppy?
It's Okay
Thunderstruck?
Positive
Number 7
Red Blue
Pizza?
Let's Get One Thing Straight (Hehe) High School Sucks
Love
Worst to Best
Candy
Night Drive
I'm Alright
Sick Day
Red Light
Tired
On The 523rd Date
I Love You Too
Where Are You?
Good Morning
Project
Suggestions? 🥺💙
Proud Of You
Just One Of Those Days
Hugs.

Baby Baby

10.9K 263 157
By ilovetaekookies

  This cannot be happening.

Nope. I choose not to believe it.

30 Minutes Earlier

Jungkook pouts "I don't want you to leave hyungie~!" He whines.

Taehyung giggled. "It's just work Bun, I'll be back before you know it, and," he bends, putting his hand on Kookie's stomach. "I'll be missing you too little guy," he says gently, giving Jungkook's stomach a kiss.

As he stood up, he looked at Jungkook "Call if anything happens Kookie, Okay?" He said, hugging Him gently, although it was a little hard due to the bump.

Jungkook smiled "I will I promise TaeTae~!" He said happily, ruffling the older's hair.

Taehyung pouted "Hey I needed that to be nice!" He whines as he opens the door. "See you Kookie! I love you!" He yelled before shutting it behind him.

Jungkook's bottom lip trembles But he slowly puts his hands on his stomach, as of right now, he was 2 weeks from his due date. And truly, that set him on the edge.

What if I go into labor and Taehyung isn't here?

Okay, Jungkook get that thought out of your freaking head.

"If you decide to come today baby boy, can you wait until daddy gets home? Please?"  He whispered to his stomach, rubbing it gently.

He looked around and sighed.

Okay, their house was a mess.

"I'll guess I'll clean" He whispered but knew to take it easy since that's what the doctor said.

Jungkook then starts to clean, and gets through almost everything. Almost.

Now

As he was cleaning the dishes, he felt a pain in his stomach and he puts the dish down, immediately putting his hands on his belly.

"Ow..ow..ow..baby boy what are you doing in there?"

And that's when he felt it.

My water did not just break. Nope. Nope. Nope.

But by the way it had ran down his legs and how it felt, he knew it had.

He slowly looked down and got extremely nervous.

Shit, shit, shit! What the hell do I do-

He paused.

"Call Tae.." He mumbles, hurrying over, well, the best he could, and grabbing his phone, breathing shakily since he had not expected to go into labor, right now.

He clicked on his contact and went straight to Taehyung's number, clicking it.

Pick up the fucking phone, Taehyung, or I swear to go-

He paused when he heard Taehyung pick up.

"Hey, I was just about to text you that I'll be home early, you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine.." he pauses sarcastically "Except that my water just broke Tae!"

A silence was heard and then he could ruffling on the other end.

"U-Uh I'll be there as soon as I can baby! Do you think you can call Hoseok, I know he's home today! He's right across the street, he'll be faster!" Taehyung was yelling by now, and honestly, Jungkook was more calm than he was.

Jungkook pauses, feeling pain again. "Y-Yeah..I'll do that.." he moaned, bending over just a little.

Taehyung frowned immensely once he heard  Jungkook "Just hang in there Kookie, I'll meet you at the hospital!" He yelled, hanging up and gathering all his stuff.

Jungkook slowly hung up and bit his lip, moving his legs a little "Okay okay.." he mumbles, turning and slowly walking into their room "Call Hoseok.."

He then closes his eyes tightly "O-Oh my gosh this actually hurts!" He whines and decides to put on sweatpants, then reached to his phone, dialing Hoseok's number.

Hoseok yawned as he leaned over, answering the phone. "Y-Yeah, Kookie What is it..?"

Jungkook breathes heavily. "I-Uh Hoseok? My water b-broke and Tae's not here..do you think you can t-take me..?" He mumbled, slowly sitting on his bed, clutching his knee.

Hoseok immediately sat up. "Omg! Kookie I'll be right there I promise! I'll bring the car up!" He yelled before hanging up.

Hoseok has never gotten dressed faster than he did now. He grabbed his keys and ran outside, not caring about anything else except Jungkook.

He started his car and backed out, driving the few meters he had to Taehyung's and Jungkook's house.

Fumbling with the car door, he quickly ran inside the house.

"Kookie?!?" He yelled, looking around.

Jungkook moaned in pain and closed his eyes again "I'm i-in here H-Hoseokie!" He whines, trying to calm his breathing.

Honestly, this hurt. A whole hella lot.

Jungkook could hear Hoseok running towards him.

"Okay okay? Umm.." he paused "Here, I'll carry you!" He whispers and gently picks Kookie up.

Jungkook breathes heavily. "Wait..Can you grab that bag over there..it's what we need after he's born.." he mumbles in pain.

Hoseok nods and somehow manages to carry the bag and Jungkook.

He ran (Tried to at least) to the car and opened the passenger door, gently setting Jungkook down before running over to the drivers side, getting in and quickly starting the car.

He put the bag in the back and started to drive, a bit over the speed limit, to the hospital.

"You're gonna be okay Kookie!" He said in his cheerful attitude.

Jungkook only whines "B-But Hoseok..it really freaking hurts!" He yelled, clutching the door handle.

"Well..Umm Kookie!" He pauses, glancing over at him, "Just know you'll be holding your baby boy in a matter of hours!" He says, trying to cheer up the mood.

Jungkook breathes in and out slowly. "Yeah..I know Hoseok, I'm e-excited..but nervous..b-but more excited." He said, smiling a pained smile towards Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled and his tires screeched as he pulled up into the hospital.

"You ready Kookie?" He questioned but was already getting out of the car and towards Jungkook's side.

"Not really.." He whispered as Hoseok opens his door, picking him up gently and grabbing the bag.

"It'll be better soon Kook! Just gotta be patient!" He said happily, walking quickly inside.

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes again.

Okay, the pain was coming back, and hard.

Hoseok then yelled for help and Nurses came over with a wheelchair. He then gently set Jungkook down.

"I'll let Taehyung know where you are Jungkook!" He yelled before the Nurses wheeled Jungkook away.

A few moments later, Jungkook was laying on a hospital bed, closing his eyes since the pain had gone down again.

The baby wasn't ready to come yet, but it would definitely be today. He was having contractions, but they were quite apart.

All of sudden, Taehyung burst in the room, scaring the living crap out of Jungkook.

"Baby baby! I'm here!" He yelled, rushing straight over to Jungkook.

Jungkook could only smile. "It's okay TaeTae..he's not coming yet" He whispered, blushing.

Taehyung sighed in relief. "Okay..cause I was worried I would miss it and you'd have to do it without me." He said, sitting next to Jungkook.

"I'm just having contractions, Tae, but they're kind of far apart." He mumbles, leaning against Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and smiled, taking Jungkook's hand tightly.

"We'll get through this Kookie." He whispered, kissing the others forehead gently.

After 4 hours of contractions, some very painful, and Waiting, The doctors said he was ready to push.

With Jungkook's legs up, he was groaning, and can I say very loudly, in pain.

"I think I might strangle you after this Taehyung!" He yelled and was nervous to push as he held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung smiled nervously "You can do this baby, we'll get to meet him," he said gently, although Jungkook was in another state.

Jungkook breathes heavily. "Okay..Okay.." he mumbles before pausing, starting to push.

Taehyung moves closer, holding his hands tightly "Come on baby! You can do it! I believe in you!" He whispered in Jungkook's ear, clutching his hand tightly.

"Keep pushing Jungkook! You're almost there!" One of the nurses said as she stood by the doctor.

Jungkook blushes from embarrassment but he didn't care as he continues to push, trying his best.

After a bit, just a bit, everyone in the room heard crying, that crying from the small little baby that the doctor was currently holding. 

The baby was then laid on Jungkook's chest, just so he could see him.

Jungkook felt like he could cry but he wouldn't until he heard sniffles from the side of him.

"A-Aww Taehyung don't cry.." he whispered breathlessly as he then looked at the baby.

He was the most beautiful baby in the world

That's what they both thought.

Jungkook then soon had to give him to the doctors for a small checkup to see if he was healthy.

Jungkook then looked at Taehyung. "He's so cute TaeTae.." he whispered tiredly, holding Taehyung's hand again.

"I know he is baby." He whispered, sniffling since he had been crying. "Are we going with the name we chose?" He smiled.

Jungkook smiles and leans against Taehyung. "Of course.. our little baby, Nam-il." He pauses. "Kim Nam-il." He said and looked at Tae.

Taehyung smiled "Perfect."

As soon as their baby was handed back, all clean and claimed perfectly healthy, they all cuddled together.

"Thank you Jungkook, for giving me all this." He said, looking at the small baby in Jungkook's arms.

"And thank you TaeTae..wouldn't be here without you.."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his head. "I love you so much Jungkook." He paused. "And I love you Nam-il."

Jungkook giggles softly "We love you too, so so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
67.9K 3.3K 76
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff Book 1 COMPLETED, still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my book...
58.6K 809 16
Since they're accumulating more and more, I decided to make a collection of my OneShots from BTS MxM ships instead of posting them separatedly. The s...
149K 3K 75
Many taekook stories .. most of them will be sad ,angst or fluff... hope u guys enjoy it 😊 Also some social msg .. with taekook😤😳 In some stories...