*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End

Chapter 10

1.9K 65 25
By Whatship111

No pov

When they arrived at the hospital Yuqi and Soyeon left since Renjun said he would text someone to pick him up.
Soon a doctor came into the room but Renjun was busy talking to someone.

"Thanks Taeil hyung,yeah Sicheng would freak out so if you could come pick me up that would be great,an hour,yep that's fine thanks again bye bye"Renjun hung up then looked at the doctor.

"Well hello I'm doctor Byun,Byun Baekhyun"Baekhyun said before continuing.
"You must be Hwang Renjun correct"Baekhyun spoke well looking at the chart.

"Yes,I am"Renjun said suddenly nervous.
"Okay well I have good news and possibly bad news"Baekhyun said to which Renjun just nodded.
"Good news is your brain is fine"Mr.Byun said.
"What's the possible bad news"Renjun ask not looking at Baekhyun.

"Your about a month pregnant"Baekhyun said before looking at a shocked Renjun.
"I'll leave you to think and get your discharge papers ready"Baekhyun spoke softly before leaving.Renjun was still in shock when the doctor left that he didn't even realize when Taeil got there.

(What Taeil is wearing^)

(Taeil was know six months and one week pregnant)
"Earth to Renjun"Taeil said making Renjun jump a little.
"For a minute there I thought the aliens finally got you"Taeil said with a small giggle.
"Come on I thought it was good"Taeil added looking at Renjun who was just looked like he was gonna die.

"Umm how about I help you get dressed then we can go to my house and eat Ice cream okay"Taeil spoke helping Renjun stand up to get dressed.

When the got to Taeil's car Renjun finally broke down into a quiet sob letting out all the tears that would fall.
They got back to Taeil's house quite late so Johnny was already home and had gotten a text to and he quotes "get the Ice cream ready". Once they got inside Johnny had made a place for Renjun to sit on the couch then went to grab a throw blanket and ice cream.

"Come sit you can eat and talk or just eat"Johnny said bringing the ice cream.
"Yeah what he said"Taeil said rubbing Renjuns back,soon Renjun just cried some more well eating a little bit of ice cream then fell asleep after crying his eyes out.
Johnny decided to call Sicheng and have him pick him up.
That's why Sicheng is know standing looking at his cousin wondering what or who hurt him.

(What Sicheng is wearing^)
"Okay Renjun you have to get up now"Sicheng whispered gently shaking Renjun.
"Sicheng ge"Renjun spoke slowly opening his eyes.
"Come on I'm taking you to your place"Sicheng said helping Renjun up before waving goodbye.

After Sicheng got Renjun to his shared apartment,and got him to his own room which he just started to cry he asked some of his friends'Chenle and Donghyuk' where Renjun was last.

"Well he went to work at Lucas's house"Chenle said then Sicheng just said goodbye then practically ran out.

When he got to Lucas's house he put a hand on his stomach started banging on the door.
"I'M COMING"Lucas yelled throughout his apartment.
When he opened the door Sicheng was standing there and he looked mad.
"What did you do to my cousin"Sicheng yelled.
"Nothing"Lucas said calmly letting Sicheng in.

"What happened to Renjun"Lucas ask concerned.
"He past out,I thought you took him to the hospital"Sicheng spoke looking at Lucas's face.
"No,do you know why fainted"Lucas's asked.
"No,I thought you would know"Sicheng said now a little worried if Lucas and Taeil didn't know or take him who did.

Sicheng Called the hospital asking them but the only information he got was that Renjun past out and two girls he knew called an ambulance then left the second they got there then an hour later Taeil got there and that was it so the only person who would know is...Renjun.

"I'll talk to him Sicheng ge don't worry"Lucas said helping Sicheng get to his car since it was late.
"Goodbye Lucas,call me when you find something out"Sicheng said then drove away.

The next day Lucas woke up early so he could think of how he was gonna ask Renjun without letting on he knew Renjun went to the hospital.
At that moment his phone flashed it was a text from Yuqi saying 'Is Renjun okay him passing out in front of me abd Soyeon made us worry'.
Bingo Lucas thought sending a simple 'he's fine' to Yuqi before getting ready.

Lucas texted Renjun that he had an early business meeting to just bring him lunch to the office instead of going to his place and wear something fancy his parents will be taking them to dinner later.

When Renjun finally woke he read the message and just felt empty but he had to work so he put on a game face and got dressed.

(What Renjun is wearing^)

When he got done he went to the kitchen only to see Jaemin fixing some six bowls of cereal.
"Hey Jaemin"Renjun said making Jaemin look up at him with a smile.
"Renjun,what brings you to the kitchen"Jaemin asked still smiling.
I'm gonna make bento boxes for lunch for me and Lucas do you still have the containers you and Jeno used on your picnic date"Renjun asked poking Jaemin.

"Yeah there in the cabinet"Jaemin pointed as he poured cereal into the bowls.
Soon Renjun got done making the Bentos,putting them in his backpack he hurried out the door after saying by to the others.

(The bentos he made^)

Once he got to the building he checked in then went to Lucas's office.
Before he went in he put a hand on his stomach and whispered 'wish me goodluck' then went inside the office.

...
Till next time 👋😚✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
13.5K 483 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
9.7K 726 41
a 'cingulomania~markhyuck' spinoff
6K 239 9
"𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 π•΅π–Šπ–”π–“π–Œπ–π–†π–“..π–Œπ–” 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 π–‰π–†π–™π–Š π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–Š.." ... "π–˜π–šπ–—π–Šπ–‘π–ž π–‡π–”π–˜π–˜.." @joshukyeom_