*completely yours*

Od Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) Více

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End

Chapter 7

2.3K 72 43
Od Whatship111

No pov

Renjun just stood back carrying the cookies with a confused face as Lucas and Yuqi talked about Lucas's schedule.Renjun just pushed the funny feeling away and continued to listen.

"You have a four-thirty meeting with Doyoung and he will be with Jaehyun,should we put Jaehyun in a private room during the meeting"Yuqi spoke letting Lucas think.

"No need to put him in a private room,he can stay in my office with Renjun"Lucas said catching Renjun attention.
"Me"Renjun said pointing to himself.
"Yes you"Lucas said turning to Renjun.

Once they reached Lucas's office Renjun sat the cookies on Lucas desk.

Renjun was amazed by the office but his own fathers office was bigger so it didn't surprise him that much yes his family is wealthy but he himself doesn't need all that money to be happy so therefore big building's don't faze him anymore.
"You have two hours before the meeting sir,is there anything I can get you"Yuqi asked.

"Yes,ask Hendery to bring his two husbands with him I have a suprise and call Jungwoo to inform him about the meeting"Lucas said to which Yuqi just nodded before bowing then left.

"Do you need anything Renjun"Lucas asked softly shocking Renjun who thought Lucas had forgotten about him.
"Umm some water would be nice"Renjun said and Lucas just pick up his desk phone.
"Yes,Soyeon I need two glasses of water,thank you"Lucas spoke quickly then hung up.

"It will be here soon"Lucas said smiling at Renjun who Just walked around the office.

About five minutes later a girl came threw the door with a tray that had to glasses of water.

"Hello sir,here is your water"Soyeon said setting down the tray.
"Thank you"Lucas replied.
"Do you need anything else sir"Soyeon asked to which Lucas shook his head no all of a sudden Yuqi came into the office panicked.
"Sir Doyoung and Jaehyun are here"She said before noticing Soyeon.
"Hello Soyeon Unni"Yuqi said cutely and Renjun just sat back and watched suddenly the weird feeling went away.

"Good evening Woogi"Soyeon replied with a big smile before leaving the office since she was dismissed.
"Bring them to me Yuqi"Lucas said sending Yuqi on her way to bring the guest.

"Well that was umm something"Renjun said walking to Lucas's desk.
"Yeah,normally it's more calm"Lucas said pulling Renjun closer to him.
"Can I kiss you"Lucas asked in a hushed tone getting closer to Renjun.
Renjun slowly nodded almost as if he were stuck in a trance.

There lips almost met when the door slammed open revealing Doyoung and Jaehyun with Yuqi trailing behind.

(What Doyoung looks like^)

(What Jaehyun is wearing^)

"Hey Lucas sorry to come in on what seems like a private moment"Doyoung said smirking well Jaehyun just looked at the younger.
"Hello Lucas "Jaehyun said after slightly slapping Doyoung's "Look at what you've done to the poor boy he doesn't even wanna look at us" Jaehyun said whisper shouting at Doyoung.

"Hi,this is Renjun my umm cook,he made these cookies"Lucas said pointing to the cookies.
"They look delicious Renjun"Jaehyun said well looking at the cookies.
"Thank you"Renjun said shyly.

"Jaehyun you know you can eat a cookie if you'd like"Lucas said making Doyoung laugh at Jaehyun's smile when Lucas said that.
"Don't mind if I do"Jaehyun said picking up a chocolate chip cookie, after taking a bite he picked up the rest of the chocolate chip cookies and put them in his bag.

Doyoung just sat down along with Jaehyun who just sat next to him in a chair. Renjun eventually made his way to a chair that was close to Lucas's desk afraid someone would talk to him.But ended up falling asleep in the comfortable chair.

About a half an hour later three men walked into Lucas's office.

"Hendery,Xiaojun,Yangyang"Lucas said quietly since everyone knew Renjun was asleep they decided it was best to be quiet so Lucas greeted the three men quietly.

(What Hendery is wearing^but with white shorts)

(What Xiaojun and Yangyang are wearing^)

Everything was quite till the door was slammed open waking Renjun up.
"What's going on"Renjun said looking around the room till his eyes landed on Xiaojun and Yangyang.

"Ge ge's What are guys doing here I haven't seen you since you two moved out to America to get married to Hendery"Renjun said happily.

"Ah sir"Yuqi said trying to catch her breath.
"Yes"Lucas said looking at Yuqi.
"Your Father and Mother are here"Yuqi said quickly.
Lucas stood up and looked around but his eyes stopped at Renjun.

"Renjun"Lucas said panicking.
"Yes"Renjun said looking at Lucas questionably.
"Marry me"Lucas said shocking everyone.

...
Till next time👋😚✌

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.8K 2.3K 51
Tsundere Jeonghan and clueless Joshua.
21.2K 252 21
"Sometimes people just want to be sad. " started; 12 June 2020 copyright by moonindeed
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
6K 239 9
"𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖍𝖆𝖓..𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊.." ... "𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘.." @joshukyeom_