Bring Her Home (Book 1)

By SabrinaKinkle32

Completed. There is an isle prison where all the people that have done terrible things live. One day one of t... More

The Royal Ball
Ben's Friend
Mal's Secret (part 1)
Mal's Secret (part 2)
The Party
The Breakup
New Kids
Date Night
The Great Escape
The Battle
Sequel!

How It Happened

3K 33 4
By SabrinaKinkle32

(Eighteen years ago)

"It's the only way to keep everyone safe." Adam told his wife.

"But is it really a good idea?" His wife asked.

"Honey I promise you it is. It's the the only choice. I just need to sign the papers and, then we'll be safe. And our son will grow up in a safe world." Adam finished explaining.

"If you're sure." Belle sighed.

(A couple months later)

"Look this way." A photographer told them. 

Adam stood with his arm around Belle. While Belle was holding their newly born son, Ben.

(Ten years later)

"Hey what is that?" A girl asked.

"I don't know, but we shouldn't go over there. We should start heading home." Another girl answered. 

The girl was still standing there as the other one started walking away. 

"Mal come on!" The other complained.

"Coming!" She called and followed her.

At midnight while mostly everyone was asleep Mal quietly left her house and went back to that hidden spot she found. 

She looked around to make sure no one was around, then crawled through the hole. As she was crawling she felt something. 

When she crawled out she was in Auradon. "Wow where am I?" She asked herself.

"Honey are you lost?" Someone asked.

"I... I'm new." Mal replied.

"Well let's get you to a dorm and settled in." The person said and had Mal follow them.

(Eight years later)

"Ben! Ben!" Adam was calling to his son.

"I'm here Dad." Ben said standing behind his dad.

"Jeez! I'm never gonna get use to you sneaking up on me." His dad said jumping.

"All those classes paid off." Ben laughed.

"Is everyone all set?" Ben's mom asked fixing Ben's tie.

"Mom chill." Ben told her.

"I'm fine. It's just.... Wait where is she?" Belle questioned looking right at Ben.

"She's coming. You know how she is." Ben answered.

"Son she can't keep doing this." Adam told Ben.

"I know I'll talk to her." Ben replied.

"She's here." A guard told them.

"Uh finally." Belle sighed. "Okay Ben, you go get here. We'll be waiting."

"Got it." Ben nodded and started walking to the door.

"Wait Ben." His mom stopped him and started fixing his hair.

"Mom! Mom it's fine." Ben pulled her hands away from him.

"Okay I just want you to look good for this." Belle said.

"I know, but I'm king. I can take care of myself." Ben reminded her.

"I know. Now go get her." Belle responded and gave Ben a push.

Ben took a deep breath before the guards opened the door.

"Hey babe." Ben walked down to her and hugged her.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." She said.

"It's okay." Ben replied kissing her cheek.

"Your parents aren't mad again are they?" She checked as they took hands.

"No babe...." Ben tried saying.

"Because I want them to like me. And if they don't we can't be together." She started panicking.

"Hey babe. Look at me." Ben stopped her, stood in front her with his hands on her shoulders. "They aren't mad. And they like you." 

"Promise?" She checked.

"I promise." Ben answered and kissed her.

"Okay." She took a deep breath, took Ben's hand again. "Let's go." 

When they walked in she had a nervous smile and saw Belle whisper something to Adam.

"Hey guys. So sorry about keeping you guys waiting." She said with a bow.

"Mal. Don't worry about it." Belle told her.

"Yeah we're pretty much used to it by now." Adam joked and Belle elbowed his side. "Owe! I mean it's okay hon."

"Good. So are we eating first or?" Mal wondered.

"We're actually waiting for our other guest to arrive." Belle told her.

"Okay." Mal smiled.

Right as she said that the doors opened. They looked back and saw Aurora, Philip, and Mal's worst enemy, Audrey walked in.

Audrey has hated Mal ever since the royal ball when Ben asked Mal to dance and not Audrey and started dating after that.

"Aurora, Philip it's so great to see you." Belle said hugging them. "And Audrey, you always look more beautiful than before."

"Hi Belle." Audrey gave a fake smile with a bow. 

When she stood back up she glared at Mal.

"So wonderful to see you all again." Ben greeted them.

"Oh Ben. You look so handsome. And Mal, you very beautiful." Aurora told them.

"Thank you, Queen Aurora." Mal replied and bowed.

"Oh honey, you don't need to bow." Aurora stopped her.

"Audrey, you look amazing." Ben told her with a smile.

"Aww thanks Bennyboo." Audrey said in a sweet voice. "As do you."

"Thank you." Ben grinned.

"Mal. You look. Nice." Audrey stated with another fake smile.

"Thanks. You do too." Mal gave her a fake smile.

"So Bennyboo what is on the menu tonight?" Audrey asked trying to be all cute.

"Um... I'm not sure." Ben answered, then looked back at Mal and held his arm for her.

Mal quickly walked up and put her arm around his. She looked over at Audrey and saw her roll her eyes.

They were all sitting around the dinning table. With Ben and Mal sitting together and Audrey across from them with her arms crossed.

She was watching as they were being cute with each other. Mal would pick something off of Ben's plate and feed it to him.

"Ben." Adam stated with a cough getting their attention. 

Mal glanced over at Audrey and saw her smirk.

(A few hours later)

They all finished dessert Belle looked over and gave Ben a nod.

"Excuse me. Excuse me I would like to make an announcement." Ben said standing up. "There something I have to say about someone very special here." 

Audrey was staring at Ben and started smiling and started looking around feeling good.

"Mal." Ben looked down at Mal.

Then Audrey's smile fell to a frown.

"Mal from the moment I met you. I knew I loved you. Now look at us two years later. I've been waiting a while to do this." Ben finished saying, then got down on one knee.

Mal gasped and covered her mouth.

"Mal. Will you be my queen?" Ben asked holding the box with the ring up.

"No!" Audrey stood up and yelled. 

Aurora stood up to make Audrey sit back down.

"Mal? Will you?" Ben repeated.

Mal blanked out and had a flashback.

(Flashback)

"Someday we'll get out of here and then I'll become king and you'll be my queen." Someone told Mal. "So for right now. Mal, will you be my queen?" 

Mal smiled and nodded. "I will." She took the fake ring he made and put it on. "Fits perfectly." 

He smiled and Mal spun around looking at her ring.

(End of flashback)

"Mal? Hello? Mal?" Ben was asking and waving his hand over her face.

"What? Oh. Yes! Yes Ben! I will!" Mal answered.

Ben grinned, put the ring on, and picked Mal up as they kissed. Everyone except Audrey stood up and as clapping.

"Audrey stand up." Aurora whispered.

Audrey stood up and clapped quiet and slow. 

Ben put Mal down and hugged his parents as Mal looked at the ring and thought about that flashback. 

That was the first chapter of my new story. Let me know what you thought. And yes I did get the idea with the proposal from the new D3 trailer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 592 39
The Isle was her home. Auradon was his. It was all they ever knew-until something happened to make it so that their time was spent half in one, half...
28.9K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...
5.2K 43 15
Lucas is just another guy in Auradon. However, he is less social than his classmates, and more socially awkward around new people. Well, let's just s...
124K 3K 22
"It's good to be bad" When Hadey feels as though no one likes her for the real her, she heads back home to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped. Now...