𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

44. | It's not over

1.8K 103 162
By Hazzelnutz

It is frustrating, really damn frustrating that nobody will listen to him. All words vanishes passed their ears as he pleads, yells, bangs his hands on the counter to gain attention, but absolutely nothing.

"Come on! please just let me see her, I need to see her!" Todoroki hollers, gaining attention from passing people, but he doesn't care. Let them stare all they want.

"Todoroki-San, I have told you many times. Her mental state is near the brink of exhaustion, she needs to be alone—except for family visitors" The doctor tries to explain as calmly as possible, but even he is beginning to get fed up with these teenage hormones.

Todoroki groans, hands pulling at his red and white hair harshly. He is so mad, mad at the world for letting this happen. The immediate he got the call about Y/n and Bakugou being sent to the hospital, he leaped out of school, forgetting his school bag as well.

"Well, is her family in there with her?" The boy snarls at him, head starting to boil. He's losing it, he knows, but Y/n...she's special to him, he can't act all easy.

"N-Not at the moment, no..." The doctor looks shamefully away, giving Todoroki an amazing idea.

He moves closer to the counter, looking straight into his eyes. "I know it's not blood relation, but I'm uh...I'm her boyfriend, so please let me in" He purses his lip shut, praying for the doctor to turn his way.

The doctor sighs, "I thought that would be the case" He looks around for any other doctors or nurses. "Fine, I'm not allowed to do this, but be quick okay. Or else you'll get in trouble a-and me too!" He finally gives up and tells Todoroki the room number.

"Yes! Thank you" Todoroki bows respectfully and sprints away to the hallway.

"Teenagers..." He rolls his eyes, a soft smile sneaking on his lips.

<•>

It's been about four hours, too many hours. Izuku's eyes had only been able to watch the clock on the wall as it ticks back and forth, repeat.

The boy doesn't know anything, the doctors haven't told him anything. He knows that Y/n and Bakugou aren't physically hurt, but still....some information would be satisfying.

Earlier, he did see Todoroki open the door to Y/n's room, without noticing him sitting by the waiting room. He didn't have the energy to say something. Of course Todoroki would be allowed to visit her...he was her closest friend.

Yet, Todoroki left after fifteen minutes, almost getting caught by a nurse. The boy still didn't see Midoriya, maybe that was for the best.

How can he explain this to anyone?

Izuku looks at front, there is someone standing there now. It is a man, in a white coat, likely a doctor. Izuku can't bring himself to say anything, he's been silent for four hours, what bad can a few more do?

"Are you Midoriya Izuku?" The man asks, firm hands holding a tablet and pen. The curly haired boy is brought out of his silent daze as his emerald orb finally spark up.

He jumps out from his chair, almost knocking himself down in the process. "Y-Yes I am! Can I go see my friends now?" He brings his hands up to his chest, shaking slightly.

The doctor smiles, "Due to sever mental exhaustion, L/n and Bakugou are to stay here for the night. They are both doing better, but the situation has caused much strain on the heart" He kindly explains.

"Ah is that so....I'm happy they are doing b-better" Izuku looks down to his feet, closing his eyes.

"However, we haven't been given permission for regular visitors to see young L/n-San, but Bakugou's parents just called, saying they would be delighted to have you visit him" He explains as Izuku's eyes light up in joy.

"Really? I can see Kacchan!?"

The doctor is left baffled when Izuku runs passed him and opens the door to Bakugou's room. Finally, after four hours of nothing, but waiting and waiting.

The boy sees his blond haired friend, sleeping peacefully on a hospital bed. His nose and face clean of blood. Izuku is happy that he's okay, more than anything, but yet....a lingering sadness is still evident in his heart.

'Kacchan is strong...he could face a tall wall and still laugh at it, he can face anything and still win' Izuku's fist tighten, his eyes already starting to tear up. 'But now he's in pain, because of me, because I couldn't be strong enough for him'

He trails over, sitting down on the bed next to him. "Hey Kacchan...." He mutters, fully knowing the red eyed boy is asleep. "How are you doing? I hope you're better.....I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry" Izuku sniffles, running a hand over his tear stained cheek.

He looks at Bakugou, face so calm. Sometimes he would smile softly, giving Izuku a hint that he's having a good dream.

"I'm sorry for worrying you so much, I promise I won't do it again. I wasn't going to jump Kacchan!...I-I" The boy stops speaking, just by looking at Bakugou in a hospital bed like this, it tears his heart.

They've known each other for years upon years, they've had fights, pushed and pulled, yelled and laughed, but never has Izuku wanted this. He can now see what it was like for Bakugou when Izuku was put in the hospital for trying to commit suicide.

The young boy dries his tears and breathes silently. "You see Kacchan, it's hard to explain...I wasn't going to jump" He comes closer and places a hand over the blonds, softly rubbing it, "I know you're not going to believe me, so I'll try to explain. I guess...I can use this as a practice round since you can't hear me"

Izuku becomes brave and grabs Bakugou's whole hand in his, showing his support.

"Ever since this year started... I've visited the rooftop with the intent to j-jump" Izuku bites his lip, damn even explaining his suicide is begging to get hard.

However, he continues. "Many t-times I would go there...but I wasn't alone. There was somebody stopping me from jumping" Izuku can feel a familiar panicky feeling erupt his system. He is going to spill something so private that nobody knows about to Bakugou.

'Calm down...he's asleep, I can do this' The green haired boy exhales lightly, still holding Bakugou's hand in his.

"Uhm...I know this is gonna sound crazy, but the people I saw t-there—t-they were apart of my imagination that I created to prevent myself from dying" He tries to sound as calm as possible, despite his heart beating way too fast.

Bakugou is still asleep, now frowning. Izuku brings his other hand towards Bakugou's hair, softly playing with it. Izuku has always dreamed of touching his hair for some reason, it's so spiky and out of control, yet so gentle to touch.

Izuku sure is going to savor this moment, for Bakugou is never going to let him do that again.

"I told them not to jump...that they had more to live for and it went on and on. I gave myself r-reasons to keep going...but" Izuku can feel tears starting to run down his cheeks and aimlessly falling onto Bakugou's hand.

"B-But, I was in so much mental pain...I couldn't talk to anybody and let my feelings out" Izuku whimpers out, remembering these painful memories will do that to anyone. "Therefore, on one of my last days, I saw a boy at the rooftop. He was wearing a yellow cardigan, bandages all over his body, he looked so bruised and broken" Izuku can't keep it inside anymore, his voice starts cracking.

"A-And I t-tried stopping him too, but I, for the very first time....saw no reason for him to live" Izuku cries out quietly, running his hands over his face. It hurts so bad. "He kept telling me why he wanted to end it, he wanted the bruises to stop increasing I-I, that's when I knew" Izuku takes in a deep breath before sobbing, "I knew my pain had become too unbearable!"

Izuku can't stop shaking, reliving the memories that brought his friends to the hospital. No matter how many times he tells himself that everything is okay, it's not. It's not that easy.

"The next day, when I decided to finally do it. He wasn't there to stop me. I couldn't do it anymore, I didn't see any reason to continue breathing, despite of how many times I gave myself just one more day!....one more day" Izuku continues, "I really wanted to die that day, but that's when you, Y/n and Todoroki came to save me and I'm so happy you did Kacchan" The boy wails, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I-I would have been dead. I'll forever be grateful for you all being there for me, there are so many things I regret...but taking my life would have been permanent" Izuku finally opens his eyes, more tears falling from his cheeks but he doesn't care. It's better to let it all out than to keep it hidden until it destroys him completely.

"So...when I came back to the school on Monday. I saw him, the boy with the yellow cardigan again in the bathroom. H-He wanted me to jump with him this time, b-because I was struggling to keep living again"

He decides to lay down next to Bakugou, putting Bakugou's hand on Izuku's chest securely. "I-I brought him back Kacchan...but this time, I was stronger. I'm telling you the truth, I don't want to die anymore" Izuku speaks seriously, still holding Bakugou's hand tight.

"The weird thing was...that I found my s-suicide note that I left with my mother in my locker this morning" Izuku's mind begins to ponder, he had acted on repulses, without really thinking how that letter had even got there. "I was mad Kacchan, I was done with these mind games. I went to the rooftop—where he was waiting for me to tell him that it's over! That I didn't want to die and leave you behind" Izuku manages a small smile.

"My words got to him this time and his bandages started to disappear. I was freeing myself from this burden Kacchan. That's why I went up there. I had to confront my past in order to get a peaceful future"

The boy looks at his sleeping friend, eyes also starting to get tired from all the emotional stress.

"So I...I'm sorry, I'm sorry for worrying you Kacchan. I *yawn* I'm gonna keep living, I have reasons to live now-"

Izuku's head falls limp on Bakugou's pillow. Eyes draped close with a gentle rise to his chest. Bakugou's hand is still placed on Izuku's chest with the smaller male holding onto it.

A warm hand starts to soothe out his green curls, bringing the boy closer. "Damn nerd...as if you had a choice in that. You're gonna keep living, no matter what" Bakugou smiles softly, voice husk from sleep.

He heard everything.

Bakugou looks around the room, thinking back what has happened. They have a huge problem that seems to have left Izuku's mind. Bakugou knows that sooner or later, Izuku is going to start asking questions about her. Being in the hospital is bound to retrieve memories.

"I fucking hope that shit is over so we can move on" Bakugou's statement is discrete, but he fully knows that it's not true.

Bakugou knows it's not over.

Somebody had found Izuku's suicide note.

They need to do something soon, or else it will be too late.

<•>

19:15

Todoroki walks down the street, he has been walking for a while. Not having a certain destination in his mind, but all else than his home. With Endeavor who keeps saying that Y/n is only trouble to his future, he's done listening to that nonsense.

After visiting Y/n for barely 15 minutes, he was kindly invited by Y/n's family later in the noon. Which he complied to immediately. Izuku had fallen asleep in Bakugou's room so he missed that chanche, but at least he is okay.

Now, Todoroki's visit was over and he had been walking for a while. Y/n seemed to do fine, she was tired, but still smiled. He wished he could spend more time there.

Being at school without her has been increasingly lonely, it's like there is always a void in his heart. It hurts...but he can't tell her that, she can't worry no more.

His father has been pushing him extra hard on training lately because of U.A's entrance exam is about 11 months away. He's going through recommendations, but he still needs to prove his strength and academic abilities.

It's all a hassle really. Of course Todoroki is strong enough to get in. He has been trained for this moment all of his life, why can't his father get that and give him some slack?

Maybe things will get better at U.A?

He can only dream.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" A loud voice screams in anguish, startling Todoroki out of his thoughts. His heart beat increases once his realizes what part of town he's walked into.

The voice is not far away, they are pleading now. Todoroki's instincts kick in and the boy starts running forward, after the sound. The sun has reached the horizon, creating half light half night hue over the sky. There is nobody around, but he keeps running. Getting deeper and deeper into the abyss of this forsaken town.

"Help me! I'm going to die!!"

Todoroki grits his teeth, he cannot find the person screaming for help. He's reached a tall abounded building, walked into it to see if anyone is there, but nothing.

"I'm here! Where are you?" Todoroki shouts, looking around for the voice. It's getting darker and darker and the voice is growing weaker and weaker.

"What the...?" Todoroki stops in front of the entrance door, quickly finding it locked.

His senses start to panic, but before he can whip his head around. A sharp needle is jabbed into his neck, the boy topples down in pain, feeling like the life source is being drained out of him.

"Hahahah! This was too funny!! The expression on your face was hilarious! You should have seen it!" A girl, seemingly younger than Todoroki laughs like a madwoman.

Her blond pigtails sticking down to her back, orange sharp eyes. Todoroki's eyes begin to haze, but he still has some strength left in him. He pulls himself up, barely standing on his feet.

"W-What did you do to me?" The boy mutters out weakly, panting and sweating.

"Ahahah wasn't that fun? I thought it was really funny screaming for help and than you came! Like my true hero!" The girl giggles and lunges herself at him, giving the boy a tight hug. "Oooh and you're so handsome as well, you'd steal every girls heart with that cute face" She pulls back, smiling like crazy.

Todoroki doesn't even have the reflexes to push her away. His eyes are barely being kept open. "Stay away...or else I'm going to hurt you" He tries to warn her first. She looks so innocent to be doing something so awful.

"Wow, you're really strong just like Rose-Chan told me! You should have passed out by now..." Her lips curves into a devious smirk. "I guess that means we can play a little longer!" The girl lunges forward, a small pocket knife in her hand.

Todoroki notices and puts out his right foot to freeze the girl at the spot but....nothing happens. His quirk doesn't work.

Having no time to react, Todoroki embraces himself for the impact. He coughs when he is being thrown to the ground, the girl straddling his waist. "I'm sorry there young hero~ your quirk has been disabled" She starts laughing again, playing with the knife in her hand.

"Don't worry though...." She puts the knife on Todoroki's chest, splitting his shirt open, but not enough to tear his skin open. "I've not been told to kill you, Rose-Chan has her own ideas you see" Todoroki's heart races like never before. He can barely move a finger and his quirk doesn't work.

"W-Why?" That's all he can manage to say, before coughing. His throat is starting to burn.

She tilts her head to the side, "You are close to Y/n-Chan, aren't you?" A manic snicker leaves her tongue, her head shaking back and forth, enjoying the terrifying expression on Todoroki's face.

"Ah deary~ this isn't about you, if it was up to me, I wouldn't hurt such a pretty face" She strokes his cheek softly, "You're making me all blushy here!" The girl grins.

Her orange eyes are so vivid, despite almost passing out, Todoroki can see them clearly.

"Ah I think it's almost sleepy time Shouto-Kun, I promise to take good care of you while you're asleep!" She clasps her hands close with a closed eye smile. "I've had fun playing with you, even if you can't say much...I promise you're gonna scream way more once we get back to the base"

Todoroki's eyes start stinging as a few tears start forming. He feels so helpless and they're targeting Y/n too....why can't they ever get peace?

"Oh my! It's so rude of me to not introduce myself Shouto-Kun~" She leans down closer to his ear, "My name is Ariko, you might wanna remember~"

And that's all Todoroki can remember when another needle strikes, blacking him out completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
44K 2.2K 24
Deku has a plan. Does it involve lying to an entire school, faking his relationship with Todoroki, and bringing a group of criminals into a highly-se...
56.6K 1.2K 16
it's been a few years since izuku has developed depression. he doesn't know if he can go on. Bakugou keeps trying to help him and own up for his mist...