Discover

By _prettydopetay_

"I discover that I love her."πŸ–€ More

1πŸ–€.
2πŸ–€.
3πŸ–€.
4πŸ–€.
5πŸ–€.
6πŸ–€.
7πŸ–€.
8πŸ–€.
9πŸ–€.
10πŸ–€.
12πŸ–€.
13πŸ–€.
14πŸ–€.
15πŸ–€.
16πŸ–€.
17πŸ–€.
18πŸ–€.
19πŸ–€.
20πŸ–€.
21πŸ–€.
22πŸ–€.
23πŸ–€.
24πŸ–€.
25πŸ–€.
26πŸ–€.
27πŸ–€.
28πŸ–€.
29πŸ–€.
30πŸ–€.
31πŸ–€.
32πŸ–€.
33πŸ–€.
34πŸ–€.
35πŸ–€.
36πŸ–€.
37πŸ–€.
38πŸ–€.
39πŸ–€.
40πŸ–€.
41πŸ–€.
42πŸ–€.
43πŸ–€.
44πŸ–€.
45πŸ–€.
46πŸ–€.
47πŸ–€.
48πŸ–€.
49πŸ–€.
50πŸ–€. (49 pt. 2)
51πŸ–€.
52πŸ–€.
53πŸ–€.
54πŸ–€.
55πŸ–€.
56πŸ–€.
57πŸ–€.

11πŸ–€.

3.1K 111 35
By _prettydopetay_

"to know that another nigga is making you smile."

~
•Hazel

"I just need some dick, I just need some love. Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby I just need a thug."

"You need to just turn that song off." Draya said. I laughed because this was the third time i listened to it.

"Sorry, i've been really sexually frustrated lately."

"TMI"

"Sorry Draya, sheesh." She laughed and took a sip of her wine.

"How you been?" I sighed. I don't know how i've been.

"I don't know. I've been in a confusing head space lately."  She nodded.

"You talk to Chris or Summer?"

"Definitely not Summer. I've contemplated on calling Chris but I don't wanna confuse him, ya know?"

"Yeah I get it. I know you miss him though, which is okay."

"Yeah I miss my big baby... and my little baby." I said, thinking about Royalty.

"I was just about to ask, what are you gonna do about her?" I sighed.

"I don't know. I wanna stay as far away from Chris as possible so I can properly heal but I miss my RoRo." I said, making a sad face.

"I know. I'm pretty sure she misses you too." I thought about her cute little voice asking Chris to call me.

"Draya?.."

"Wassup?"

"Girl i'm horny." She laughed

"What am I supposed to do about it?"

"I don't know but it's been almost a month with no play, like none at all. I'm not like a sex addict or anything but shit." I shook my head. Chris and I's sex life was definitely thriving when we were together. Now I have no one to do anything with.

"And i'm not finna just have sex with no stranger. me and Chris night not have done it the right way but at least we were a couple."

"It doesn't have to be a stranger." I frowned.

"Well i don't have any male friends if that's what you're getting at." She shook her head no.

"Go out, live a little. Go out and mingle and you'll have a new boo in no time. Being cooped up in this house doing nothing but work isn't going to help you." She had a point.

"You right.."

"What?" I laughed.

"Yes I said it, you're right."

"Wow im... i'm speechless. I wanna thank my mom, my brothers-"

"Girl shut up." I laughed, throwing my pillow at her. She laughed as well.

"But no seriously. I want you to have fun. How Hazel got her groove back!" She said, dancing on the couch with her empty glass.

"Girl pour yourself some more wine and hush."

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." She said, almost filling her glass up.

"Drunk.." I mumbled.

"I'm not a drunk, that's Kameron ass." Kameron could drink now.

"Leave poor lil Kam Kam alone." I shook my head, refilling my own glass.

"So we going out tonight or what?" I thought about it. I did need to get out the house.

"Ugh, okay." She clapped.

"Yay!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't think you finna take me back to that damn club. I'm too shame to go back in there." We both laughed, remembering the fight Chris started the last time we were there.

"Chris wasn't playing bout his baby." I stared off, smiling. He was so overprotective of me, it was cute sometimes.

"Aww my poor friend is in love!" She flopped down beside me and wrapped her arms around me, rocking me side to side.

"Girl move." I laughed.

"Sorry it's just so cute and sad. I wish y'all could've worked out. Can't even stand Chris light skin ass but I love you and you love him."

"Aww Draya." This time I hugged her and rocked her back and forth.

"Yeah yeah. Sentimental. Are you gonna make yourself look like something or do I have to tell everyone you're my homeless friend?"

"Fuck you." We laughed and went upstairs to my room. She swore she was my personal stylist.

"I like this. Wear it." She handed me the clothes. It was cute so I put it on.

"Wear this with it... and these shoes." She handed me earrings and shoes.

"And this necklace... perfect." I looked at myself in the mirror. I gotta give it to her, she knew how to put an outfit together.

"Sit down, let me do your hair." She sat me down and my vanity and put my shoulder length hair in a top notch bun.

"Periodt" She snapped.

"Oh god. Them lil kids got you saying that shit too?" She laughed.

"Its yungmiami and i cananwmkw." She said, mumbling like Yungmiami tended to do. I laughed so hard my stomach started hurting.

"You're a clown." She smiled, picking at my hair and clothes.

"It's fine mom, come on."

"Ahh shut up. You gone get some tonight sis?" I shook my head no.

"Unless I get married between now and 12:00, the Hazelnut stays closed." She shrugged.

"Alright.." We walked back downstairs and grabbed our keys. I don't know why she grabbed hers, knowing she was going to make me drive.

"Put them keys down, you know you want me to drive."

"I mean if you insist." She said walking towards my car.

"Girl you ain't slick."

"Love you Hazey Wazey."

"Girl first of all that's ugly."

"No it's not. If Royalty said it you would think it's cute."

"Because Ro is cute."

"Bitch I am too. What about Hazel Wazel?"

"How about no?" She sucked her teeth.

"That's why you don't know where you going."

"Oh I know where i'm going. You didn't give me no directions so i'm going where I want to."

"And where is that?"

"The Original Pantry Cafe."

"To get some spaghetti?" I laughed. My friends knew me so well. Spaghetti was my favorite food.

"Yep." She shook her head.

"Hazel I forgot to ask how your book was going." I smiled. It's nice to know someone cares about the progress of my book.

"It's going good... things keep getting pushed back which is pissing me off. I think I did a damn good job writing that in three months and now the publishers can't even get it together."

"So what are they saying? When will it be published?"

"Supposed to be last week but they pushed it back a whole month."

"Damn.."

"Yeah you got that shit right. I'll tell you what, I won't use that publishing company for my next book."

"So you're already working on another book?" I sighed.

"Well I mean you know this one is called the celebrity's girlfriend but... i'm not his girlfriend anymore so I thought about making sort of like a part two."

"Called what?"

"The Breakup?" She nodded.

"I like it."

"That or The Truth?"

"It depends. How much truth are you willing to tell?"

"Everything" I wasn't the type to expose people or anything. That's childish. But i don't want to write a book about a specific situation and leave key details out. I wanted to lay it all out on the table.

"Even Summer?"

"Yep.."

"How do you think she's gonna feel about it?"

"I don't give a fuck how she feels about it. She didn't care how I might feel when she was slurping on my nigga."

"Yeah you right. Damn Summer foul for that." She shook her head.

"She lucky I didn't fight her ass for real. And Chris real lucky. I didn't leave not one bruise on his sexy ass." She laughed.

"You love that damn Chris."

"Look at him." She shrugged.

"Not my cup of tea." Girl bye. Chris is everyone's cup of tea.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" The waitress asked us as we were seated outside under the pretty night sky.

"Can I get a strawberry margarita?" She nodded and looked at Draya.

"Mango for me please."

"Okay. Coming right up." She scurried away.

"So, what's been up with you?" She smiled, knowing I was talking about her love life.

"Odell and I are fine if that's what you're getting at."

"Mhmm" I said, giving her a look. She blushed.

"So y'all gone make it official or y'all just gone keep sneaking around?"

"I mean it's only been what? Three months?"

"Okay so how many times you let him hit?" She looked off, pointing at nothing.

"Look, it's Elvis."

"Draya!" She laughed.

"I mean... I don't knowww!"

"It must've been good cause you cheesing hard over there."

"Okay okay. We've only done it a few times and honestly... it's the best i've ever had."

"Ohhh, Odell slanging that iron huh?"

"Girl is he!"

"That's why you looking all curvaceous over there." She waved me off.

"Girl bye. That's because his ass been feeding me."

"That Louisiana cooking gotta be great." She nodded.

"It is." The waitress came over and placed our drinks on the table. She took our orders before leaving, allowing us to resume our conversation.

"So, have you met mama yet?" She shook her head no.

"He said its coming soon though. I told him it's on my bucket list to fuck my man in his parents house. He laughed and told me i was crazy but i was serious."

"You are crazy. Chris and I did it before though. We almost got caught cause mama Joyce nosey as hell."

"No you just loud." She laughed.

"Ain't no shame in my game, I be tryna take the whole thing... damn, now i'm reminiscing. Can me and Chris just be fuck buddies?"

"No sicko."

"Why not?"

"You said you didn't call him because you didn't want to confuse him but you gone fuck him and think that's not gone confuse him?"

"Ugh, yeah you right."

"Excuse me?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned around in my seat and seen dude from the club.

"Hey! Dre, right?"

"Yeah. I don't mean to interrupt... again, but you look absolutely stunning tonight." He complimented, looking me up and down.

"Why thank you. Oh and I wanted to apologize for that night at the club. It should've never went that far."

"It's fine. If I had a beautiful woman like yourself, I would get jealous seeing another man talking to you too." I smiled. He was such a sweet talker.

"You're too sweet." The waitress brought our food over and sat it in front of us.

"Well, i'll let you guys get back to your dinner. Sorry again." He started to walk off before Draya stopped him.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" He asked, walking back over to our table.

"Join us."

"Oh no, I don't wanna intrude."

"No really, sit down." He looked at me for approval.

"Sure. Why not?" Maybe Draya was right. Maybe this is what I needed. A new face to get over the old one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.4K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX
68.2K 681 5
Damn she really grew up. I want her so bad. Wait! No that's my best friend's sister. Sooooo... the original story was confusing and cringy as hell so...
4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
US By Alex

Fanfiction

14.4K 365 48
~ The Love Story