Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ‘ถChapter 19๐Ÿ‘ถ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 25

2.9K 132 47
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Date night.." Harry was singing as he walked through the door.

"Fright night, others might call it" Louis said.

"Who asked you and why are you all here?" Harry groaned seeing Liam, Niall and Louis sprawled all over each other in a pile on the floor, Yazz sitting opposite them. Him and Zayn are supposed to go trick or treating with the baby, the guys coming later for babysitting duties while they're on a date.

"Same reason you're treating Zayn with a date night on Halloween night, he hates going out you know. You tricked him to agree with you?" Louis asked.

"Trick you say, huh? I don't know about that, I'm thinking 'treat' " Harry said lying on top of Zayn on the couch, grinding slowly against him.

"Harry..please don't, I've just had something to eat." Liam complained.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm about to eat as well_"

Liam groaned, "Harry! stop don't go there. Please."

"Don't go where Liam?" Harry smirked kissing Zayn, "Hi baby."

Zayn smiled, "Hi, Haz. Are you ready to eat?"

"Parents we are in a presence of a child please stop talking dirty." Liam said.

"How about you take your mind off the gutter Liam... for such a prude your mind sure is wilding out." Harry said, "we are talking about food. What you're on about and keep it PG my daughter can hear you."

"He's nasty babe, isn't he?" Zayn said teasing Liam.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Harry asked looking at the three on the floor.

Zayn chuckled, "They're trying to see who Yazz is going to crawl to first. Whoever she reaches first, will decide what outfit she gets to wear for her first trick or treat. There's superman, batman and winnie the pooh outfits to choose from" he explained pointing to the outfits on the couch.

"Don't we as the parents gets to decide what our child wears?" Harry asked.

"If you're not in the race, then you don't" Zayn told him.

Harry scoffed finding the whole thing ridiculous. "Why are you not in the race then?"

"Superman? Batman? Winnie are all my favourites, so I win by default babe whichever person she chooses. But if you want to win, you've got to be in the race." Zayn said.

"Those are the rules Harold.." Louis said blowing kisses at the baby to get her attention.

"Who's rules?" Harry asked sitting up.

"Majority rules. So line up sucker if you want to win."Louis told him, "You better hurry up now, rosy cheeks here is about to make a move"

"Hell no.." Harry jumped up running to their room to pick the outfit he bought for her, Spiderman costume.
"Wait for me baby, daddy's coming."

Zayn smirked_

"Don't..." Liam said before Zayn opened his mouth to make what Harry said into some dirty foreplay.

"Im here." Harry said laying on the floor, he placed the costume infront of him. "Yazz, come to daddy darling."

"Ba...ba.." Yazz was blabbering, looking at Zayn hoeverxd

"Oh my goodness, she just said baba. She talked. Is anyone not recording this?" Niall squealed excited, the baby looking at him stunned.

"Shut up Niall, you're distracting her she's been saying  baba for a week now, get on with the programme." Louis said, "Come to uncle Lou Lou, babe. Come on"

"Liam, did you know about this? Our Yazz talking?" Niall asked Liam.

"Niall, you're disqualified for talking too much." Louis said, "Remove yourself from the competition. Your winnie the pooh outfit is ridiculous anyway,"

"Thats unfair." Niall said. "Who makes the rules?"

"Do you really want me to answer that question Niall?" Louis asked.

"Stop talking guys she's crawling to Zayn" Liam said cooing at Yasmeen.

"Bloody unfair if you ask me, Zayn's not even in the race." Louis scoffed,

"No one asked you if he is, Louis, zip it." Harry said wiggling the outfit to get her attention. "Yazz?"

Yasmeen turned to look at Harry when he called her name. She looked at him smiling, but then looked at Zayn. "Ba..ba"

Zayn sat up waiting for Yazz to crawl close enough so he can pick her up, but she stood up holding on to the couch and walked towards him, she's been furniture walking lately. Harry cried the first time he saw her walk. She touched Zayn's hair when he leaned forward for a kiss.

"No way! She is walking as well! Our little Hazza is walking and talking. How am I seeing this now? Can you believe this?!!" Niall said proud and excited while the rest of the boys looked at him..

"No, I can't believe it." Louis said sarcastically getting off the floor to sit on the love seat.

"I win." Zayn clapped his hands excitedly at Yazz, "Baba wins."

"You're not in the game Zee, but Yazz crawled to you, So you get to decide who wins, I guess" Liam said looking at the guys who just shrugged.

"Well_" Zayn smiled looking at Harry. "Haz is the winner. You win by default too, babe" he told him.

"I hate you all," Louis scoffed childishly, "Harold you better get her ready for trick or treat then.."

Harry smiled as he picked the baby and the spiderman outfit. He went to kiss Zayn on the lips before going to get her changed. "Thanks, baby."

"Everyone knew little Hazza can walk then, huh?" Niall asked as they waited.

"Are we still on that Niall? Tell you what, be useful and get me a drink will you? I'll show you the video when she started running, yeah?" Louis said.

"Was she running really?" Liam asked believing the little white lie told by Louis.

"Not really, Liam." Louis scoffed, "How do you expect her to be running with a baby giraffe as a father?"

Zayn smiled shaking bis head, "Aren't you all going to change into your costumes?" He asked them.

"I'm gonna change here Zee, is that alright?" Liam asked,

"Knock yourself out." Zayn nodded, himself he was dressed. Him and Louis got dressed in his office, posing for Ed who was dressed as an elf, Jake as werewolf. The customers kept asking for pictures with all of them as well. "Just don't flash us with your batman boxers alright?"

"Im not wearing them_"

"Thank god for that" Louis said.

"How do we look?" Harry asked walking in dressed as Thor with long hair to match. Yazz was in Spiderman costume, beanie with spiderman eyes, strapped in a Spider-Man baby carrier by Harry.

"My 'Avengers Unite' gang. You all look good." Zayn was nearly in tears looking around everyone's costumes. Liam as Hulk, Louis as Iron man, Niall as Captain America and Zayn as black panther. He was about to have a geek meltdown, he was a Marvel fan.

"Stop geeking, Zayn, and let's go...you've got two hours till your date anyway. Chop chop." Louis said clapping his hands.

Zayn rolled his eyes at him, "Wakanda forever" he did the salute, teasing him. He smiled even wider when Louis returned the salute, Niall and Liam followed. Harry winked at him doing the salute as well, Zayn looked good enough to eat in his tight black costume and Harry couldn't stop staring at his ass.

They all assembled in search for treats.

*

"This is posh..not that I expected any less from you, babe." Zayn said as Harry pulled his chair out for him to sit. "Thanks".

"Only the best for you, baby" Harry kissed him before sitting down opposite him, looking at the menus.

"Urgh..wine. I can't believe you got me into that. I feel like a suburban housewife, darling" Zayn teased fluttering his lashes and pouting.

"You look better than any housewife, my darling" Harry kissed his hand, Zayn looking down hiding his blush, as a server arrived to take their order.

"What about a bottle of wine while we look at the menu, baby?" Harry asked Zayn nodded in agreement. "Your best wine, please"

Date night was a brilliant idea Harry thought watching Zayn all animated as he recalled the comments they got when they were trick or treating. They were mostly about how cute the baby was and Zayn in that tight ass costume. Yaser might have played a part on the date, it pays to have clients in the business world.

Unfortunately for him, news about his late rendezvous' as Gemma calls it, spread like wild fire in the dramatic Malik-Styles households. He got an early morning visit from Gemma and Doniya together, a rarity union that shocked him enough to actually forget the names of the guys Gemma was asking for, just to talk.

The dinner was nice, the food expensive but worth every single penny, just delicious, Harry was having to bite his lip hard every time Zayn moaned. Zayn was glowing really enjoying himself and Harry wondered if he should bring the topic about another baby. He really wants another baby.

"I like this, we should go on dates more often. What do you think, babe" Zayn was a little tipsy and handsy.

"Definitely, a date at least once a month_"

"And a night out with the boys once a week" Zayn added.

"They're always around they don't need scheduling" Harry scoffed, sitting next to Zayn waiting for desserts.
"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, baby. I know this is not your scene, but I hope this feel more of a treat than a trick"

"Be it trick or treat, I'm happy to be here with you, Haz."

Harry smiled, "it's definitely a treat. And you look a treat too if I may so. Good enough to eat." He said complementing him.

"Haz stop, please" Zayn playfully hit his chest, he loved it when he was cheesy though, but they are in public he's can't straddle him yet. Later definitely later.

"Yaser told me to ask myself what I looked forward to when I go home. You know what that is?"

"No.." Zayn said.

"Seeing you struggle to put a nappy on Yazz cause she wont keep still.."

Zayn scoffed, "Shut up. That's not even funny."

"I'm joking, baby. Reading a bedtime story to our daughter is what I looked forward to when I get home. And seeing your smile is what completes my day.."

"Haz.." Zayn said taking hold of Harry's hand. He has found the moment her been looking. So he went down on one knee, taking a ring out of his pocket ."I've been carrying this with me for a while now, waiting for a perfect moment to give it you and now I'm not sure why because every moment with you is perfect. You're perfect to me. I love seeing your dimples when you're laughing at me struggling to put a nappy on Yazz. Yeah I've noticed. I love that you're not afraid to ask my father about places to take me for a date. So, Harry Edward Styles, will you do me the honour of loving me always as your lifetime partner. Will you marry me flaws and all?"

"I will marry you flaws and all. I will love you, always" Harry said kissing him, everyone cheering as Zayn put a ring on Harry's finger. White gold diamond ring.

"I love you, Haz."

"I don't think I can wait for desserts, can you baby?"

"Absolutely not."

"Let's go home"

*

*

Zayn was pushed against the door as soon as they closed the door, Harry passionately kissing him, all tongues, leg between his thighs.

"We're still here Harry" Liam shouted at him,

"Thanks for babysitting, Liam" Harry said between kisses, moaned quietly when Zayn bit his lip.

"Anytime,Yazz is a princess, well behaved...oh..we'll go. Guys wake up!!" Liam groaned shaking Niall and Louis awake, when he saw Harry lift Zayn up, legs around his waist, walking to their bedroom.

"Use protection!!" Liam shouted as Harry closed the door.

"You know I love you in a black suit, baby. But I love it more when you take it off" Harry said putting Zayn down on his feet, helping him take off his clothes.

They took their clothes off in a rush, lips locked all the time. Harry ran to the bathroom for lube and condom Zayn waited in bed playing with himself. "You don't get to touch yourself baby, that's my job"

"Yeah..come on then" Zayn opened his legs wide licking his lips, eyes hazy with lust, loving how hard Harry was. Harry settled himself between Zayn's legs pressing their hard-ons together, grinding his hips. Zayn moaned open mouthed, his head rolling back, legs wrapped around Harry's waist pulling him even closer. "Haz.."

"Yeah.." Harry pressed harder rolling his hips in a circular motion watching Zayn arch his back, hands gripping the sheets, "Do you want me to touch you, baby?" Zayn could feel Harry's hot breath on his neck, mouth open, he was breathing hard, fanning him with hot air. Zayn felt like he was on a plane about to take off, his ears buzzing, body all jittery, he hates flying but this...this was good. "Shit.." Harry hadn't touched him yet but he was on edge, alcohol always make him a little bit horny.

"Do you want me to touch you?" As Harry whispered in his ear, Zayn felt his hot breath before the wetness of Harry's tongue on his neck, licking and sucking. He moaned so loud, bucking his hips up, desperate for more friction, he was leaking precome so much they were gliding against each other, dirty and raw..."Touch me, touch me" his hand was around Harry's hips moving him faster.

"Ask nicely baby.." Harry kissed along his jawline and stopped when he reached his mouth staring at him, Zayn's mouth was slightly open, lips wet and swollen, he watched his mouth as Zayn's lips moved:

"Please.." in a whisper, Zayn begged, sweating, hair stuck in his forehead, shivering like he was cold.

Harry kissed him softly and moved down his body till his face was level with his leaking dick and kissed his tip, licked his precome, his tongue teasingly swirled  around the head and took him into his mouth all the way down. Zayn's body tensed up and couldn't stop his climax even if he tried, "Fuck..." The word was stuck in his throat a guttural moan escaping his lips as Harry bobbed up and down pushing him over the edge and swallowing everything. He whined pushing Harry away when his dick became sensitive, looking down seeing Harry on his knees between his legs putting the condom on.

Harry opened Zayn's legs wider, moving his hips onto his lap, two lubed fingers feeling his rim, he looked at Zayn to find him already looking at him, breathing hard, he pushed them in scissoring and opening him up. Zayn moaned, rolling his hips on Harry's fingers, he wanted more. "Fuck me, daddy.." Zayn moaned out his hand on Harry's neck pulling him down for a kiss.

M"Shit.." Harry steadied himself with one hand on the bed, leaning forward to kiss Zayn, he rubbed his tip at his entrance before pushing in.

"Daddy..." Zayn whimpered.

Harry growled bottoming out, his dick twitching voilently inside Zayn, breathing harshly stopping himself from cumming too soon. "Baby.."

"Move..please".

Move fast and deeper, Harry done, he could feel Zayn meeting him halfway, fingers digging on his back. He continued thrusting faster, hoisted both Zayn's legs on his shoulders, hands on his thighs he pushed him back going even deeper, "Harreh.." Zayn cried out so loud as hit his prostate dead on.

Harry was grunting, fucking him harder and deeper, skin on skin sounds can be heard all over the room. Harry continued pushing himself to go even faster until his hips stuttered losing his rhythm when he felt Zayn clenched tight on him, he came shouting his name. Zayn followed reaching his climax for the second time, gripping the sheets so hard, they came off the bed. They were breathing so heavy as Harry continued thrusting riding their orgasm to a low.

Harry collapsed on top of him,trying to catch his breath, he wasn't worried about crushing Zayn, as he was clinging onto him. They stayed like that for few minutes, Harry getting up when he felt himself about to doze off. He took the condom off, tied and threw it on the pile of clothes on the floor, cleaned a sleeping Zayn with his shirt and thrown it on the floor.

"I love you too, baby."

Date night was definitely a treat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
79.6K 3.4K 23
We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens when I confess him my love and everything g...
15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...