REDEFINING FRIENDSHIP! ♡ ➼ B...

sunniethebakubean által

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.'' in which an... Több

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
00
01. ‒ Determination 決定
02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん
03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です
04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック
05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち
06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです
07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の
08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ
09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法
010. ‒ Freedom 自由
011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました
012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心
013. ‒ ❝well, he sleeps early.❞ 早く寝
014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません
015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き
016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ
017. ‒ ❝bakugou, don't push me away.❞ 私を離れてプッシュしていません
018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス
019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?
020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間
022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい
023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT
024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック
025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス
026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考
027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません
028. ‒ ❝I'm not holding back.❞ バック保持していません
029. ‒ special chapter uwu

021. ‒ villains 敌人

1.3K 57 68
sunniethebakubean által

❝O21❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

after a few days of training, we're worn out and didn't even want to train anymore, uraraka and i were just sitting on the grass; eating sandwiches.

although class-1A were exhausted, they didn't slack off in their training, but here we are, looking at them while enjoying our own sweet time; talking about stuff.

we didn't mean to be lazy in improving our quirks but my bruises were getting worse, i used this as an excuse so that i could get more rest, which i knew it was a bad idea but i was too lazy...

"so uraraka, how's your training?" i munched the chicken sandwich and she closed her eyes and sighed, "no good, i vomit every day and i am getting sick of it!"

i laughed and patted her head, she needs to get used of her quirk, though. she can't just vomit rainbows all the time, it was annoying for having this aftermath for using too much quirk.

"i don't want to talk about it, tell me more about you and bakugou!!" her eyes sparkled and smirked at me. i choked on my food and my face started to heat up, why she was talking about him, again?!

after the day that he brought me to watch the sunset, i started to pay attention to this angry blonde, observing his little movements while eating, talking to his friends, training...and everything about him. i hate this feeling, my heart races when i saw him. i felt like talking to uraraka about my thoughts, opinions about bakugou, but this was not the time; i need to focus on my training, right?

not to mention that i had this weird dream not long ago... he freaking kissed me on the lips...it was soft and warm and- i can't describe the burning sensation in my chest, it's driving me wild and i didn't know what to do.

uraraka saw me staring at bakugou and she pulled my ponytail, making me snapped back to reality.

"you like him?" she asked me.

i didn't know how to answer, it was just my stupid emotions playing around with my head, i chose to deny that i have feelings for this stupid guy.

i sighed and looked at her, "look, i-"

"guys, please prepare your food now! and also, gathered at the same place once you have finished your food. we will play a game, so better be ready!" pixie bob clapped her hands before she released us, and now we're preparing dinner for ourselves, again.

it's not like i am complaining about cooking dinner every day, it was just troublesome, why don't we just deliver something to eat-

and i realized that we're in the middle of the forest, so i didn't have a choice to make other options.

[💛]

7: 08 PM

class 1-A and class 1-B were standing outside the cabin, waiting for the pussy cats giving us instructions.

kaminari, kirishima, mina, and sero were talking about the surprise that pixie bob mentioned after the training, there were excited about the upcoming challenges that we will be facing, but,

aizawa sensei, our homeroom teacher decided to burst their bubbles.

"those who failed the final test are not going to join for the activity, you guys will be having extra classes, come with me now."

"what the fuck?!" both of them were shocked and disappointed, however, i felt kinda bad for my classmates, watching the sparkle in their eyes fade with disappointment. kaminari whined and hugged jiro beside him, causing her flinched with embarrassment; the petite girl doesn't like to show her affections towards the blonde in public, but she was also frustrated that her boyfriend was forced to take extra classes, jiro sighed and patted his head softly.

"...we can go for a movie date, don't be sad, okay?" jiro managed to cheer him up and she pushed him away with her face flushed red.

suddenly, we heard someone laughing sarcastically and I have already know who-

"geez! why do people fail their final test?! this was so horrible!! so pathetic!! i pity you class 1-A! this is so funny!! i can't stop laughing, you guys are no better than class 1-B!! so fucking sad!!" monoma mocked us as he was happy that one of our classmates had failed the test, this dude was making me angry.

i cracked my knuckles and stomped towards him, gripping his shirt tightly. my classmates were terrified by my actions but i wouldn't care less, for now, those insults and statements that he made was truly disrespectful.

this cheeky brat deserved a punch.

"you want to die?" i asked him coldly, he smiled weakly and tried to push me away but it didn't work. "watch your mouth, you stupid bastard. say one more time and i am going to send you flying, you got that?!"

uraraka then quickly pulled me away and i looked at her in disbelief, "uraraka, what are you doing?"

she sighed, "{Name}, you are going to beat him up, you know?"

"i was planning to?"

"oh my god, {Name}. it's just that... i didn't see you that angry before." she chuckled and slightly punched on my arm, "but still it wasn't the time to do such a thing, everyone was watching."

i gulped and nervously turned around, everyone was staring at me.

uh-oh

"right! everyone, please pay attention now, we are going to explain the rules." we quickly shifted our attention to pixie bob and ragdoll.

"er-, actually this is a test of courage, the game will take place in the forest with both classes having an opportunity to be the scarers and scarees. we have made our final decisions, which is class 1-A will be the scarees and class 1-B will be the scarers. the scarers must find a way to scare them away so that you could win. meanwhile, the scarees must find cards with your name on it to prove that you guys are in the forest."

"that's not fair! why are we the scarees!"bakugou emitted explosions on his palms and as usual, started to grumble and make everything went into chaos.

"don't tell me...you are scared?" sero gently tapped his shoulder, which was a bad idea.

no-sero

"settle down, guys!! i have already made a list of groups and just listened to me, okay? i am not going to repeat twice." pixie bob sighed and rubbed her forehead, i could see that she was exhausted for just talking to us...

and now, todoroki, bakugou and i were walking inside the forest. we're in the same group, it indicates that we should work together as a team.

but clearly, bakugou and todoroki don't work too well...

"tch, why am i pairing up with you? stupid half and half bastard." he shoved his pockets while walked passed todoroki, not giving a damn about him. bakugou wanted to end this competition quickly, he was so pissed and all he could do was cursing and shouted for nothing.

"stop shouting, bakugou. it's annoying." i closed my eyes and said that he was giving me a headache.

although i didn't hate it that much...

"tch." he looked at me and pouted angrily, making his way to a certain direction. todoroki walked beside bakugou and asked him, "you don't call people by their real names except for {Name}, are you guys together?" he stated in a monotone voice, and i blushed.

"oi, todoroki!! just no, okay?!" i looked away, trying to hide my face.

"tch, i don't understand what you are talking about."

"i-"

just then, there were two people came out from the bushes and scared us,

"huh?" bakugou and todoroki said in unison. bakugou breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down. his skin felt cold and clammy, there was a glisten of cold sweat running through his forehead. i tried my best not to laugh it out but it was unbearable, looking at bakugou's shocking expression was the funniest thing, ever.

his face darkened and ignored them, todoroki and i walked behind him as we didn't speak a word. i sighed, thinking about how bakugou felt just now. he must have been thinking "shit, and now how could i face someone like this? i am the number one hero-" with some stupid thoughts running through his mind.

i walked towards him and grabbed his hand, "are you okay?" i was concerned about him. he pushed away my hands and turned around, glaring at me. his cheeks were red but somehow his expression softened, he sighed and walked away.

bakugou, why are you always like this? pushing people that care about you?

especially me.

"bakugou, you can't treat your girlfriend like this, you should hug her instead of glaring on it." todoroki as usual, speaking with his calm demeanor.

no-no, {Name}. you can't be thinking about this! faster pushed these feelings away first, go back home and asked uraraka for help-

"he-hey!! i don't like bakugou, okay?! don't bring up this topic anymore, todoroki!" i yelled in embarrassment, which causes him to chuckle a bit.

i could clearly saw that bakugou was hurt, why-

suddenly, a smoke was covered the entire forest.

"what the fuck is that?" i asked.

"...i have a bad feeling about this." todoroki said as there were blue flames surrounded the half of the forest. we started heading back to the cabin, as we need to inform our supervisors about the unusual smoke and flames running through the forest.

unfortunately, a guy was standing in front of us.

he wore a black straitjacket with only leaving his mouth exposed, the suit was held together by black restraints; it encompassed his entire body. i could see he was struggling to free his hand out of this suit, well he was creepy.

"yikes, he looks like a psychopath."

he walked towards us and talked to himself repeatedly,

"flesh...flesh...you guys are distracting me...i can't take this anymore..." he panted heavily and cried out in agony.

shit, his mouth-

"he was biting one of our classmate's hands, this is one of shoji's dupli arms." bakugou froze when he was stomping towards our direction, and it came to me first.

"what-"

todoroki quickly used his ice to block the villain's teeth enlarging quirk. he was obviously wanting to kill us, the villain break through the ice and Todoroki quickly build a wall of ice. this nearly hit Bakugou with one of his teeth. and with that, bakugou was angry.

"don't distract me... i just want- want to complete my mission, but you brats...are distracting me...i can't take it... i want to eat your flesh..." the villain was shouting and manipulated his teeth into powerful blades.

bakugou tries to attack but was stopped by todoroki, "bakugou...we can't use our quirks...it's against the rules. plus if we did that, it will get more chaos. we need to figure out a plan."

bakugou doesn't seem to like this at all, all he thinks was blasting off this creepy ass guy now.

and we heard a voice echoed through the forest, it was mandalay using her telepathy to inform us about this incident,

"everyone please defend yourselves using your quirks as the villains were ambushing the camp. and also, kacchan must avoid fighting since he is one of the targets."

wait, what? what the hell was going on here? the villain wanted to capture Bakugou?! and how did mandalay know about the villain's purpose?! i didn't know how to react at this moment, my body feels numb and i could feel myself getting nervous. this was a battle, {Name}. you might get killed if you didn't focus properly-

he pounced on to me and he managed to free his one hand to choke on me, i can't breathe and it's getting worse now-

"{Name}!!!" bakugou and todoroki shouted my name and they ran towards me, but the villain turned around and used his quirk again, keeping a distance away from them.

"now..then...i guess you are the unlucky one... little girl..." he licked his lips and his hand choked on my neck tightly, causing me to flinch and struggle beneath him. i don't want to die like this, i need to do something.

my mind went fuzzy and i blinked my blurry eyes, it's not the end of me, right?

{Name}, you are a badass.

you have already gone this far, don't give up, please. you have the potential and you are always strong.

use it.

"{Name}, first of all, i would like to point out something. you have mastered all of the powers except for one skill, which is molecular inhibition. you need time to master and it's okay, as long as you are willing to push yourself, then i am here to help."

"fuck..." i muttered under my breathe, grabbing his hand tightly.

fucking use that power, {Name}.

"ice stasis is really hard to control, you know? hatsumi? i- i just can't control it properly, this is the only skill i can't master, how does it feel like when this skill is properly used?" i asked her.

thick fog unleashing from my palms, i got this, {Name}, you fucking got this.

"well...you need to figure it out yourself. maybe there's something to make you realized, to make you understand everything. {Name}, you need to believe in yourself. it takes time to master a certain skill, you can't just run away if it's hard; you need to make it through."

this is the time to save myself, to save my friends.

his hand was covered by thick ice, he growled and said," what are you doing...you are making me angry, you know?"

"what if i like to make you angry?" i smirked, managed to speak a few words while he was choking me.

i then used my other free hand to smash his hand, and it was shattered into pieces. i quickly kicked him away and stood up,

"phew, i thought i was going to die."

wow, i did it. hatsumi was right, i just didn't believe in myself.

the villain was rolling on the ground, feeling the immense pain of losing his arm and yelled out in pain;

"my arms! arghhh! fuck!!"

bakugou and todoroki stood there in disbelief, they were shocked and even surprised for what i had done just now. i gulped, not knowing how to explain the whole situation to them, it's not like i didn't want to tell them that i am a witch.

it's just...i was lazy to explain...

"what the fuck?! {Name}, you have a fucking second quirk?!" bakugou shouted angrily and i just sighed, rubbing my temples slightly.

"yeah-yeah...what happened... you can even use ice?" todoroki stuttered.

i quickly walked towards them, placing my hand to both of their shoulders and gripped it tightly, "i am a witch, don't tell anyone first."

their eyes widen and looked at me, "you what?!"

"for god's sake. i am a witch, how many times do i have to tell you guys? this is not my second quirk, it's my inner powers as a witch."

the villain stood up, he gritted his teeth and screamed again,

"you little brats...you guys have to pay for this...for fucking losing my arm!!!" he used his quirk and attacked us from above, we didn't have the chance to use our quirks, it's too late.

suddenly, a shadow appeared in the middle of nowhere, using an enormous claw to destroy his teeth. we're surprised by what had happened, the shadow...isn't tokoyami's dark shadow?

"kacchan!" i turned around and saw midoriya and shoji running towards us. midoriya was heavily wounded, which both of his arms were broken. just what the hell, midoriya...don't push yourself...please...

"midoriya!! what the damn fuck?! what happened to you?!" i asked him and he smiled weakly, "i don't have the time to explain this, but we need to protect kacchan right now."

bakugou was humiliated, he didn't think that now midoriya was protecting him, he doesn't like this.

"listen to me, tokoyami's dark shadow went on a rampage and it's hard to stop it, we need you guys to lure the villain and don't worry; it's a win-win situation. kacchan and todoroki need to make lights with their quirks to calm dark shadow, deal?"

the villain screamed again and used his teeth and attacked us, "i am going to kill everyone here!"

with that, dark shadow grabbed him and smashed him through several trees, which heavily injures him and incapacitates him. he fainted and dark shadow just threw him aside.

bakugou and todoroki managed to get close to tokoyami, they use their quirks to calm down dark shadow, which it's effective. his dark shadow became normal and tokoyami sighed in relief.

"sorry..." he apologized sincerely.

"tch, stupid bird boy." bakugou shrugged and started to make his way to the cabin.

"oi, bakugou! where are you going?!" i grabbed his hand and forced him to turn back, his eyes stared at me threateningly.

"i don't need you extras fucking take care of me."

"bakugou, don't be such an ass. it doesn't mean that you are weak when you need protection, we are just concerned about you." i said.

he looked at me in silence and finally managed to speak out; 

"tch...as you wish."

everyone was surprised that i was able to tame the hedgehog in just a few seconds, but no words came from their mouth as we need to escort bakugou as soon as possible.

we walked around 20 minutes and we are getting closer to the facility. i could felt someone was approaching us, i turned around and saw uraraka and tsuyu; panting heavily while catching up their breaths.

"the villains are coming, so-"

uraraka stopped in mid-sentence because there was a villain stood in front of us, laughing like a maniac. i got goosebumps when i saw him, his outfit was old fashioned and it's kinda...stupid.

"my name is mr.compress, don't you know that you are missing someone in your squad? tsk tsk." he smirked while taking out a marble from his pocket, transforming the marble into-

"wait, what the fuck is going on here?!" todoroki yelled at him.

it transformed into bakugou, mr.compress placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled, "you guys are not being careful enough, huh?"

just- when did he manage to get him?!

i stomped towards him while cracking my knuckles, everyone was shouting my name; asking me to come back but i didn't listen. i need to get bakugou back, those villains were crazy; taking him for no reason and you think i will let this pass?! heck no!

i couldn't think straight, it makes me so angry and, i didn't realize that someone was behind me.

"{Name}! watch out!!!" midoriya shouted. i turned around and felt a person was sitting on me, i looked up and saw a girl; wearing a school uniform and smiling at me sheepishly, "hehehehe... you are cute..." she took a needle and stab it on my neck. i flinched slightly and started to get drowsy all of a sudden.

"you...bitch." i tried to push her away but she grabbed my hands, looking at me excitedly.

"dabi! you see!!! she is the one who shattered moonfish's arm, that's incredible! i love her!!! can i bring her and also uraraka too? they could be my best friends!!"

how did she know..?

"what the fuck, best..friends my ass." i spat.

thick fog started to emit from my palms and she was shocked;

"toga, stay back."

the guy used his blue flames to generate a fireball; throwing towards me. his flames were extremely hot, i bet that the temperature was higher than todoroki. fuck, it burns too much and it hurts.

the fireball burned my hands and some part of my body. i bite my lip hard, not making a sound.

"wow, dabi! she doesn't scream in pain or anything when you throw the flames to her!!! she is amazing!!!" dabi stood there, looking at me in astonishment.

"why...people do scream in agony when i used my quirk..." he walked towards me and tilted my chin, i don't have the energy to fight anymore; my vision was blurry.

"fuck! don't touch her!! you fucking moron! touch her or you will die!!" bakugou yelled at him, dabi ignored him and pulled toga away, "we should get going."

mr.compress grabbed bakugou's shoulder and slowly went inside a purple portal, bakugou tried to escape but he realized that he couldn't, his body can't move a single inch. "fuck!"

everyone started to make a move, using their quirks to get back bakugou; but dabi used his flames to form a big circle, which now they were trapped in the circle flames, he was trying to drag the time.

"...bakugou...shit, i tried to get up but i just can't, my body was in pain and all i could do was watching him being captured by the villains.

bakugou looked at me with his eyes concerned, he didn't know what to do.

"kacchan!!" midoriya shouted his name and tried to use his quirk to fly off from this circle, but his hands were in pain. bakugou stared at him and shook his head,

"back off, deku."

with that, the portal closed and the flames were disappeared.

"..."

on that day...we who were aiming to be heroes, completely lost to the villains.

katsuki bakugou, was kidnapped by them.

-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

683 48 30
After Katsuki helps Izuku get a job at the discount store he works at, Izuku soon has to face the crush he's been harboring for his childhood friend...
31.5K 920 17
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
7.5M 216K 84
y/n helps her best friend, todoroki, get with his crush, momo. only to result in something bigger than expected. Her love life starts getting a littl...
5.7K 204 24
❝ I lacked one thing, and that thing got me stuck in this scroll. I lacked friendship. ❞ Izuku Midoriya is just a simple elf boy ready to go on his j...