Billionaire's Love (completed)

By MokshDa_xoxo

UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK ALERT
New update
Completed and Extras
Made for him
Hidden Pegasus
Version 2.0- Important announcement
Chapter 1- V 2.0
Chapter 2- V 2.0
Chapter 3 - V 2.0
Chapter 4 - V 2.0
Chapter 5 - V 2.0

TAKING BOOK DOWN

98K 1.6K 752
By MokshDa_xoxo

This is a very important message. I just hope you find the time to read this.

Hey guys, I hope that you all are having an amazing day or evening.

Coming to the point, I wanted to let all of you know that I am debating whether to keep this book up or not.

When I first started writing this book, it was like a few years ago and I know it definitely not the perfect book. Now the fact that we are nearly reaching 4 million reads on this book, I have been getting quite a few negative comments.

Most of the time, I try my best to see it as constructive criticism but many of them are low key just mean and hate. And I just can't help but delete it sometimes. I just can't believe that I have cried one time when I read some being mean in the comment section.

So, for me being someone who writes for the sole purpose of fun, it truly becomes discouraging to continue.

As I said, I wrote this book about two/three years ago and there definitely has been a lot of change in the way I am. I have grown up since then. I am no longer in the same mindset as I was back then.

With all this said, I just wanted to say that I never expected this book to not get any mean comment. I know I am bound to get negative comments once in a while.

The thing is the book is already completed and I am trying my best to change the things that a lot of parts that people are calling 'cringey'. Gosh I hate this word so much. And I must admit seeing people call a book that I wrote, cringe can be so hurtful. I try my best to not feel affected by this but I just can't help it. I am just a girl who feels vulnerable from time to time.

As I edit the book, there is no way that I can actually edit the book without changing the storyline in some places. So it's not been as easy as it seems.

Well enough of this rant now, I just wanted to know what do you think about all this.

It just hurts knowing that people can just say a bunch of negative things without even realizing how difficult it actually is to write a book and actually complete it.

As I said before, I try my best to not let these comment get to me but that didn't work or else I wouldn't have written this whole thing.

I am going to think some more about whether to leave this book up or just take it down.

I am sorry that you had to read this mini rant of mine. I just needed to get this out of my chest and let other people know. I truly feel a whole lot better already.

I really hope that you have a great day. Also thank you for all the people who actually supported me throughout this book. I really appreciate everyone who were actually nice to me.

Without all of you beautiful souls, I wouldn't have been able to reach this far. And I want to thank all of the people who read and commented with their thoughts and positivity.

Anyways again, I hope that you are doing great and continue uplifting people.

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...