His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

*150K Special: P... *

11.6K 367 299
By PPian0

A/N: 😐🤨🤔😗😙😚☺️🙂😏🙃😈🤭😂🤣🙈
Ask, and you shall receive (or I'll try to, anyway).

I present.... #Crack
You're welcome. 🙃 *Dances like Namjoon* 👾👾👾👾

ALSO 150K+ VIEWS?!?!😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 YOU GUYS!!! *uglycries* I love you. Thank you ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💟💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💌❣🥰🥰🥰

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
It had taken several hours for the night's events to sink into my brain, and even though my body was currently wrapped up with Yoongi's, I was still in shock.

Carefully, so I wouldn't wake him, I slipped from his arms, pausing when he huffed unhappily before I padded quietly into the kitchen. Jet lag and our earlier celebratory activities called for a late night snack.

Preferably something with protein...I'm starving....

~*~

3rd Person Pov:
When Yoongi's hands found only a cool mattress where Y/'s warmth should have been, he cracked his eyes open and searched the room.

Nothing.

Frowning unhappily, he curled into her pillow and waited. If she'd gone to the bathroom, she'd be back soon.

45minutes later....

Yoongi sat up and glared at the bedroom door he'd been staring down while he waited. Y/n hadn't returned, and now instead of cuddling under the covers with her, he was and wide awake. And alone. Again.

Grumbling, he lifted the sheets and dropped his feet into his slippers. Where the hell is she? The last thing he wanted was to be clingy, but ever since she'd left him after the mess with Joy, he couldn't stand having her out of his sight. Without her, he was edgy and nervous, and sleep was impossible. Too many nightmares to be considered "restful".

Yawning, he made his way down the hall towards the kitchen. Knowing her, if she wasn't in the bathroom, she'd be in the kitchen or the living room. His lips twisted into a smirk as he remembered their earlier rounds in bed. She's probably hungry. We did work up quite an appetite...

A dim light at the end of the hall told him he was right, someone was in the kitchen; but the murmur of quiet voices warned him it wasn't just Y/n. Curious, and a little insecure, he paused outside the doorway to listen. No matter how cool he acted in front of everyone else, any time she was away from him and with someone else without him, a small part of his heart worried that she was with the maknae. A soft giggle drifted out from the kitchen.

"Tae~" Y/n hushed, obviously trying to be quiet, "put it away!"

.
..
.....

"Just taste it, then I'll put it back."

Yoongi's eyes widened. THE FUCK?

"It's wet..." she groaned, still giggling.

Is she drunk?!

"Aish! It's supposed to be wet. I thought you knew that already." A low timbre filled Yoongi's ears as Tae laughed darkly.
"What has Yoongi-hyung been teaching you?"

The ground tilted beneath him as the room suddenly spun, his chest suddenly heaving. What..the...

Y/n huffed. "I don't want to...It's too big. And thick." It sounded like she was pouting.

Taehyung giggled, and Yoongi could imagine the face he was making.

"N-no one has e-ever complained...
about t-that before...."

NOPE. I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM.

"Tae~ It's too big! It'll never fit!"

REALLY, Y/N?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!

Tae laughed again. "Just lick the tip then, you don't have to put all of it in your mouth."

"But..."

"No buts, Noona. Just do it."

Just as Yoongi was about to fly into a rage and barge into the room, two strong arms wrapped around him and held him in place. One hand clamping down firmly over his mouth so he couldn't yell like he wanted.

"Shh." Their owner hissed into his ear, making him seethe.

Jin. He fumed as his hyung held him place. WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?! WHY WASN'T HE LETTING GO?!?!

"Wait...Yoongi-ah, I don't think-" Jin's quiet whispers were suddenly cut off by Y/n's voice.

"Nggh...salty." She groaned, her voice whinny and pitched higher like a little girl's. From the sound of it, Yoongi knew she was frowning. Or pouting. Or both. Which were cute. And she was doing them to his dongsaeng. ON. THEIR. WEDDING. NIGHT.

Clenching his fists in anger, his blood boiled and tears sprung to his eyes. They'd literally just spent the night making love and now she was in the kitchen doing god knows what with Tae-ah.

The 95er laughed, his voice husky.
"It's suppised to be.
Wet, salty, big, thick.
These are all good things."

Y/n sighed, and the sound of glass clinking against the counter filled the silence. "No." She huffed. "Not that much."

"Here," Taehyung hummed playfully.
"Open your mouth."

"No, Tae!" She squeaked.
"What if-"

"Oh trust me, no one else is awake
right now. It's just us.
Now saw 'ahh' Noona."

There was a soft groan then a sudden wet choking sound, followed by Y/n's gasp of air afterwards.

OH....

....MY....

GOD...

DID HE JUST FUCKING DEEP THROAT HER?!!?

Seething, he drove his elbow into Jin's stomach and shoved him away, racing into the kitchen. "YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Taehyung blinked at me from his seat at the counter. "Ah, Hyung. What's wrong?"

.
..
.....

Gritting my teeth to keep from screaming, I glared at my dongsaeng. "Where. Is. She?"

Suddenly Y/n's head popped up from behind the edge of the counter, near Tae's legs, her face flushed and surprised. "Hi baby."

"Hi. Baby...?" I growled, the words coming out cold and hard.

She smiled sweetly at me. "Did we wake you?" She glared at Taehyung-ah. "We were trying to be quiet."

With that, Taehyung burst into laughter.

And I lost it.

"YAH!!" I screamed, charging at him as Y/n shrieked in surprise. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE ALIEN! HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Yoongi, stop!!" Y/n yelled, throwing herself in between us before I could reach him. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" she snapped, throwing her arms out.

Furious, I glared at her. "Really?! After everything we went through. You do this to me?! And on our wedding night?!" I spat.

A single eyebrow rose into a question as Y/n's hands came to rest at her waist. "What...exactly....are you suggesting, Min Yoongi?" She asked, her voice dangerously low.

I froze.

W-wait....what? Why is she mad? I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE MAD!

"STOB IT!" Snapped Jin as he stormed in behind me, clutching his abdomen. "NO FIGHTING IN MY KITCHEN."

Taehyung blinked at him before looking back at me. "B-but no one is fighting." He pointed at me. "He came in here screaming. Y/n and I were just eating pickles."

.
..
.....

My throat ran dry. "P...pickles?"

Y/n held up the thick green food and narrowed her eyes at me. "What did you think we were doing?"

Oh.

Shit.

~*~

"Y/n...J-jagi....wait please!" I groaned as I ran after her. She was storming down the hallway towards our room. "I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it!"

She lifted her hand silently and flipped me off before darting inside. Before she could slam the door shut, I slipped into the room and quickly locked the door behind me so she couldn't rush out and get away.

"Y/n...Jagi...." I held up my hands apologetically as she glared at me. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking...I just..." Closing my eyes, I looked at the floor and let my secret out.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I don't know why I thought that...I know you would never cheat...but....I just...I just get worried sometimes. That you'll leave me again. That someone better will come along and..."

My words died in my mouth the moment she launched herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pullung me close and sealing her lips against mine. Her tongue darted out immediately and slid into my mouth easily. I groaned at the taste of her, my eyes fluttering shut as she pressed herself against me, my cock already hard and needy.

"J-jag-"

"Pabo," she gasped, nipping at my lower lip.

Grunting, I grabbed her hips and yanked her even tighter against me until she gasped, then spun her around and pressed her against the wall, running my hands up her body until I could tangle one in her hair and the other went to work on her breast.

"You love me." I hissed, trailing kisses along her jaw and working my way down the column of her neck until I found the sweet spot I like and she moaned.

"Nngg..." She gasped as I bit into the skin lightly. "Unconditionally." She hummed, running her hands through my hair and yanking my head back so she could kiss me again.

God I love you.

Reaching down, I cupped her ass and squeezed, signaling her to jump up. As soon as her legs were wrapped around my waist, I carried her to the bed without breaking the kiss. Humming happily, Y/n tugged on my hair and tilted her head, giving me deeper access to her mouth.

Shit...babygirl...

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
Yoongi's hands squeezed me painfully one more time before he dropped me on the bed and then crawled on top of me, his hands yanking my nightime tank top off.

"You scared the hell out of me, babygirl." He growled, a chill running down my spine at the way he said the words.

"Your fault." I pouted, ignoring the mild guilt I felt over the pain I'd seen in his eyes when he stormed at V.

At least now he understands...a little...of what I went through. Even though this was a total accident.

His head dipped and he took an exposed nipple into his mouth, making my thoughts scatter and my back arch, while his other hand slipped in between my legs. Flicking the tip of his tongue over the sensitive nub, he groaned and cupped my core, already feeling the wetness there.

"Your fault." He hissed. "You drive me crazy."

Before I could argue, he yanked my shorts down and slammed two, long fingers into me, moaning as I hissed and threw my head back, the pleasure immediate as he fingered me roughly.

"That's right, baby....you're so fucking wet for me." He groaned, trailing open kisses against my flushed skin as curled his fingers inside me, driving me higher. "Only for me."

I whimpered when he pulled them out, watching in fascination as he licked them clean. "God you taste so good," he hummed, dropping down between my legs and pulling me forward. The moment his tongue replaced his fingers inside my wet hole, I shrieked, flailing as he worked quickly, one hand holding me down while the other rubbed my clit roughly.

"A-aaAahhh...Y.....YooOonggi~~" I panted, fisting my hands in his hair and pressing him tighter against me for more friction.

Grunting, he returned his fingers and let his tongue technology loose on my clit, tears coming to my eyes as he drove me over the edge. As I exploded into a million pieces during my high, he fumbled out of his shorts and slid into me, my walls still clenching.

"AaaHhh....s-shit jagi..." he moaned, pulling out and then slamming back into me. My legs shook at the onslaught of pleasure, already near another orgasm when he pulled out and flipped me over. "On your knees, baby."

Whining, I did as he asked, only to gasp when he wasted no time slamming inside again. "Y-Yoon...giii...."

Bending over, he trailed kisses up my back, along my neck, and up my face until he had to reach out and pull me back against him so he could kiss me properly.

"Y-yeah b-baby?"

I lost my train of thought as he rocked his hips forward and stroked my clit simultaneously, humming in pleassure as my walls tightened.

"S-shit..." he swore, his hips stuttering against me as he kept up his pace.

"I..." my mouth tried pointlessly to speak as he grabbed my hips and drove deeper into me. "I n-need...."

Squeezing my ass he grunted. "C-cum for m-me....jagiyaaAhh..."

Screaming out as his orgasm triggered mine, he rode me through them until we collapsed on the bed, both of us panting wildly.

"I.....l-love.....y-you...." he huffed, pulling me up so I was laying beside him.

Smiling, I kissed his chest, my body spent from the day. "You too. Pickles."

".....Shut up."

~*~

A/N: Expect more....that's all. Kookie comes tomorrow, we're tired.
😯😲😏🙃😈🤭😇😂
I LOVE YOU!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5K 24
Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that but he's her future husband?? How will t...
3.6K 269 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...
416K 18.4K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... Γ—Γ—Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
5.4K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...