AGAIN: Peter Parker x Reader

By parkcrs

A once inseparable friendship becomes broken, then repaired stronger than ever. You and your best friend Pete... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
❗️a/n & info❗️
t e n
e l e v e n
pls read lol
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
quick a/n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
pls read!!
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
i n f o !
t h e r e t u r n
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
im alive
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
long time no see
t h i r t y t h r e e

t w e n t y e i g h t

27.3K 737 616
By parkcrs

warnings: fluff, angst, ENDGAME SPOILERS, smooches

Queens, New York

Coughing. Intense coughing was the first thing you heard after your sudden black out. But it wasn't just any black out. It was a five year black out that seemed like a second. But you didn't know that. Your eyes shot open and you jumped up from the floor, scared as ever, breathing heavily. The coughing came from the curly haired girl sitting on the ground in front of you: Michelle.

You tackled her with out thinking, holding onto the first familiar face you saw.

"I'm so glad your okay MJ. What happened?"

"I'm glad your okay too y/n. I was so scared, I didn't wanna leave you I-"

"It's okay, we're together now," you whispered, just hugging her as tightly as possible while tears fell from both your eyes. It was hard to even imagine what just happened.

Then you heard yet another familiar voice.

"You okay love?"

Your father.

"Please I'm fine what about you?!"

Your mother.

Your eyes went wide and MJ whispered, "Go," in your ear.

You jumped up running into the hallway of your apartment building you were moments ago, well five years ago.

"Mom! Dad!" you yelled from the doorway seeing them a few feet away.

"Y/n!"

You ran to them. Hearing your dad say your name after so long and so much pain, it was heart wrenching. All three of you let tears flow as you all embraced in a group hug. Your parents left kisses on your head, so happy to know you were okay and vice verse.

Michelle watched in awe from the doorway, which you noticed.

"MJ, get in here!"

She ran into the group hug and you immediately included her. She kissed your head as well. Thankful she didn't lose her new best friend. Her best girl.

After some emotional conversation and reuniting Michelle went to go find her mom and your family headed into your apartment to find out what had happened.

"Be safe okay, call me when you find your mom and get home so I know you're okay," you said whilst holding her hands.

"I will, I promise."

———————

It didn't take long for you, along with everyone else in the world, to figure out from the Avengers that a big purple threat called Thanos did this and that five years had passed since everyone came back from the 'snap,' as they called it.

"Five years. Oh my god. So it's 2023. I should be in university by now," you gasped.

It had been about 20 minutes since Michelle left, and let you know she was okay. And there was a certain boy looking for you, hoping you were okay. He also secretly hoped you weren't five years older than him.

But it wasn't easy for him. He ran from the battle at the compound and swung back to Queens as quickly as possibly while crying for Tony. He lost Tony, his mentor, his father figure. And he sure as hell wasn't planning on losing you. Shallow cries fell from Peter as he swung across New York. He couldn't bear to be at the horrific scene any longer, that and Pepper and Rhodey told him he should go home and find May and his girlfriend.

May drove over to your apartment, hoping Peter might be there and to see if your family was okay. She had texted him and called him hundred of times but he had been in space and upstate, and his mind was too busy trying to get to you and May and get his mind off Tony; all three he really, really missed.

"Is Peter okay?" your mom asked.

"Oh my god Peter!"

You immediately picked up your phone to call him, needing to hear his voice again and to tell him you loved him so much. You needed to see his face again and kiss him again. But your call was interrupted by a knock on the front door. You ran, hoping it was Peter. You sighed and opened the door revealing May Parker. Though it wasn't Peter, you were still relieved to see her and she hugged you immediately.

"Is he here," May asked quietly.

You let out a cry, "No, I- I hoped he was with you. I was just about to call him."

"Oh, um he didn't pick up when i called him. Why don't you go do that."

You nodded and May went to talk to your parents. You walked into your room to call Peter.

It rang once.

Peter arrived at his and May's apartment and quickly realised she wasn't there due to the lack of her car.

It rang twice.

He immediately thought she would've gone to your place, you were like a daughter to her.

It rang three times.

He swans as quickly as possible to get to the fire escape of your bedroom window. Peter's eyes were still red and puffy, dripping with tears.

It rang for the fourth time.

"Come on Peter, pick up."

Your fire escape came into view of Peter's eyes. He saw May's car parked outside of your building and let out a shaky sigh of relief.

"She's okay. You're okay." Peter quietly reminded himself.

It rang a fifth time.

Peter landed wobbly onto your fire escape and tore off his mask, wiping the blood and dirt from his face as well as he could. He peered in your window and right away saw you pacing back and forth on the phone.

It rang a sixth, seventh, and eight time then went to voicemail. You started to leave a message.

Then you turned to face your window when you heard a knock on it.

Your jaw dropped when you saw the boy you loved, standing on the fire escape making eye contact with you. He was a mess in his suit. But he was your mess.

You dropped your phone and sprinted to the window and slid it open, not hesitating. He grabbed your hands and pulled you out onto the fire escape, not wanting to waste anytime, just wanting to hold you again.

You stood up in front of him and placed your hands onto his cheeks clad with dried mud. He rested his hands on your waist, both crying at the sight of each other.

"Peter," you cried, "you're okay." He nodded.

"Y/n, you're okay."

You nodded.

You wrapped your arms tight around his torso as he did yours.

It was the warmest, needed, appreciated, calming hug you two ever endured.

Minutes later you pulled back, staring back into the honey-brown eyed boy in front of you.

"Y/n, I missed you. I'm so sorry."

"Pete there's nothing to be sorry about now. We are here again."

He nodded quickly, "I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that he kissed you. Kissed you with so much passion and love. It felt almost unreal to be kissing the boy you loved and for him to be kissing the girl he loved after five years. Though it was figuratively a day. Reality is complicated.

You two stood there for minutes, just kissing each other and loving each other. He held your back and waist up to him, wanting to be so close to you to make sure he didn't leave you...

again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 8.7K 29
After Y/N finds out her best friend and crush Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the two go to Europe for the summer with their friends on a school trip. Wh...
40.5K 945 9
***COMPLETED***as an avenger with shapeshifting abilities, you are an easy target. unfortunately, the organization known as HYDRA has got their eye o...
7.3K 257 32
SEQUEL TO A GIRL, HER BEST FRIEND, AND A SUPERHERO The continued story of Peter and Sam's relationship, along with the journey Sam embarks on to disc...
39.5K 642 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...