Shadows (Depressed! Izuku Mid...

By StarDust12343

Izuku grew up being picked on for being quirkless. He would doubt himself a lot. His mother was his source of... More

I'm Sorry World
I can't be attached
First Attempt
When I was younger....
24/7 watch and a roommate
Important A/N
Makeout and Hickeys
The second try (Suicide Warning)
Pain grows as I'm taken away
Rescue Mission
The End?
Last Update N/A
Remake?

More scars

6.2K 78 143
By StarDust12343

Click on the picture not related to story at all it's just cute -w-

Deku's POV:
  I cleaned up all of my books from "studying" and went back into the living room. I look at the time, fuck I've been cutting for 2 hours! I panic a bit, looking for Todoroki, I found him making dinner for the two of us. "How was studying?" Todoroki asked sitting down with our dinner. "Good I just need to catch up on some things." I say plastering the fake smile on again. Todoroki's eyes filled with worry. "If you say so..." he mumbled. We finished up our food and washed up. I feel asleep in his arms again. And would wiggle out a few times in the night to.... you know.
The next morning came and me and Todoroki got ready for school. Finally I can get alone time. I arrived at school and me and Todoroki are bombarded with questions. Welp never mind on being alone. I sat through 2 periods without cutting, I didn't want Todoroki to get the idea I was still doing it.
   Then 3rd period arrived. I couldn't help myself anyone. I needed to cut. You useless piece of shit you're so disappointing. I slip the bandages and razor into my jacket pocket. I slowly raise my hand. "Yes Midoriya?" Aizawa said looking at Midoriya. "May I be excused?" I asked not making eye contact. All Might told him what happened so I was praying he would let me go. "Go ahead." He said with a straight face.
I walked out of the room and started to head for one of the newer boys bathroom, he probably sent Todoroki to check were I was going. I head into one of the first stalls and sit down. After about a minute of cutting myself I put bandages on the cuts and flushed the toilet, making it more believable. Then I walk over to the sink and let the water run for a seconds. Then I turn it off and open the door I was greeted with a tall boy with two colored hair. "Hey Todoroki!" I say smiling.

Todoroki's POV:
  As Midoriya leaves the room I look at Aizawa. He gave me quick nod and I left the room following Midoriya. He went to a different bathroom, good. Then I listen from outside the door and listened about a minute after he went in I heard a toilet flush and water start running. Then the door opened and I with treated with that same fake smile... "Hey Todoroki!" He said. "You can call me Shoto" I say to him as we walk back to class. "Okay then call me Izuku" he said his face a bit red. I felt my face heating up. We arrived back to class and sat through our normal lessons he didn't leave again in a single class.
   Finally it was lunch time. Me and Izuku were walking to the cafeteria together when he pulled me into an empty hallway. "Shoto, I thought you should know this, but I love you Shoto..." I hear Izuku say. I back him up against the lockers and lean down and kiss him. He slowly moved his arms around my neck. After a few seconds we hear someone coughing. "Well excuse me you two but I would like to speak to you guys." Aizawa said with All Might standing next to him. I see as Izuku's face turns a bright shade of read. "Oh course come on Izuku." I say grabbed his hand and following All Might and Aizawa.

Deku's POV:
  I follow Shoto who is following Aizawa and All Might we went into the teachers lounge All Might turned out fo his buff form as the door closed. Me and Shoto sat on the couch. " Midoriya, All Might told me what happened the other day, and Todoroki came back with you from the bathroom he expressed concern for you after class." Aizawa said looking at me concern in his eyes. "Young Todoroki reported to me today that he took all of the razor he could find in your house hold. Young Midoriya, did you lie to Young Todoroki yesterday?" All Might said looking me dead in the eyes. I pains to lie to the man that was say father figure. "Of course I didn't lie to him that's all I have!" I say my heart pounding.
  "May we look through your bag then?" Aizawa said grabbing my bag. I nod my head. They take all my books out of bad and dig through the bottom of my bag. Then through the other compartments. Then they start looking through the books. Shit... They picked up the book that held the razor. Fuck no please, please don't open it... Then All Might slowly opened the book. I couldn't help myself and I tackled him. "NO!" I screamed All Might, Aizawa and Shoto staring at me.
  "Kid hand over the book..." All Might said sticking his hand out. I frantically shake my head no. While All Might was distracting me, Aizawa grabs the book and opens it. He stares at the razor with blood that still wasn't dried. I grab at the razor. My hands sunk into the razor cutting my hand. Tears rolling down my face. "Don't take away the thing that saves me from my pain." I say crying.  I ripped the razor out of Aizawa's hands, my hand was gushing blood. I rolled up one of my sleeves and took off the bandages. I began cutting myself not caring that my teachers watched me do it. I then felt a strong slap to the face. I dropped the razor and All Might picked it up crying. I fall to the ground blackout.

All Might:
   I slapped Young Midoriya across the face. I watched the razor drop to the ground. His skin paler. I picked up the razor then I watched this boy drop to the ground. "AIZAWA GET RECOVERY GIRL NOW!" I scream on the top of my lungs. I feel Young Todoroki fall to his knees beside me. "Izuku....." He said he grabbed his hand and froze it over trying to stop some of the blood. I sat there crying, "Come on kid I'm not losing you son..." I mumbled over and over.
   Aizawa rushes into the room with Recovery Girl who had a bed to role him out to the ambulance in. I saw young Bakugo beside the two of them as the lift Young Midoriya onto the bed. Me, Aizawa, Recovery Girl and Todoroki run down to the front entrance with Young Midoriya.

Bakugo's POV:
    His arms covered in cuts... What the fuck have I done!?! Fuck, fuck, fuck.... I grab Todoroki's arms. "Half and Half can I go with you guys I'm the reason he's in this state...." tears fill my eyes as I say that then Todoroki pulls me along. "He manly passed out cause of blood loss, he tried to grab the razor from Aizawa and he cut deep into his hand." Todoroki said already crying.
We arrived at the hospital. Me, Todoroki and our teachers waited in the waiting room. Then finally after what felt like an eternity a doctor came out. "Where to fuck is he?" I growled after he finished talking to Aizawa and All Might Who was back in the form we all know him in. " I'll lead the way." The doctor said as he walked us to Deku's room. When I got in there I could see his chest moving, thank fucken god. I see Todoroki walk up to him. "You promised you wouldn't leave me...." He said to Izuku holding his hand that wasn't bandaged up. "Deku you idiot" I mumbled looking at his pale face.

Todoroki's POV:
   While waiting in the lobby I finally answered one of my dads many text messages.
(Bold is Endover)
Where the hell are you!
Get your ass home
Shoto get the fuck home!
I'm at the hospital dad a friend got hurt.
GET THE FUCK HOME NOW!

I put down my phone and look up at the ceiling. Please Izuku... I love you. Then the doctor arrived and after a comment from Bakugo we were lead up to his room.
  I walk towards him grabbing his un-bandaged hand. "You promised you would never leave me...." I said looking down at his pale face. I gently kissed his forehead, then a nurse came in... "Visitor hours are over please go home." I stand up and follow Aizawa and Bakugo out of the room as All Might talks to the nurse. I guess time to go back to hell.

1450 words and I need to stop it here so I doesn't become to long. See y'all later byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.2K 16
Kirishima thought that everything would be easy and that he wouldn't be doing the impossible like coughing up Flower Petals whenever he was near Baku...
4.3K 279 11
Dear 10 years ago of me, I have messages for you. I miss you, in a way no words could describe. Sincerely, The older version of you. {Full english...
14.1K 570 10
When a young boy was found floating in the river, a village decided to take him in. The mayor himself decided to adopt him, and the boy quickly made...