The End?

~(FEELS WARNING) Time Skip After Deku Learn About All Might Being his dad, 3 months~

Todoroki's POV:
Me and Izuku were walking on a portal with All Might. We had a few weeks before camp, he wanted us to get some portal time with him. "You two need to make sure you're always on high alert." All Might said walking in front of us. Could he sense we were holding hands? All Might was able to get us to walk out in our hero suits. "Might want to not let people know of your relationship, villains will be able to learn what hurts you and what doesn't. Understood?" He said to us turning our head to face. "Oh course sir." Izuku responded letting go of my hand. We continued to walk, All Might stopped a few robberies nothing big. After about an hour of walking we realized something. "Where is Izuku?" I said.

Deku's POV:
We were wondering just a portal. I've been on them plenty of times with my dad. Honestly I'm still getting used to All Might being my dad. At one point I guess I wandered away from them. I haven't tried to kill my self since I was recused. Shoto, All- Dad and Mom never found out I continued cutting my legs. Honestly I still hated myself. I wanted to die. I was nothing, useless. Then I heard a clash of thunder followed by rain. I like this weather sad and glumly. Like me I guess, I still plastered on a fake smile but a more realistic one.

Todoroki's POV:
Me and All Might thought it would be best to split up. Shortly after we did the rain began. "Izuku! Izuku can you hear me!" I yelled running along the side walks. I wasn't paying attention when I knocked into someone. "SHOTO!" He yelled. I knew who it wasn't. "It's Todoroki to you." I said looking my "dad" need in the eyes. "Where the hell have you been!" He whisper yells at me. "None of your business now I need to go I have to look for someone." I said I began to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "I've reflected on myself." He said as I looked him up and down.

Deku's POV:
I walked along the street. Then I felt something pull me into an alley. "Now to make sure you don't live, like your mother." A man snarled. I tried to swing a punch at him. I-I can't move. Then I saw his eyes were glowing a yellow color. His quirk must freeze people. I felt a quick kick to my guts. This was followed by multiple more kicks and punches. Then he pulled out a pocket knife. I still couldn't move, I couldn't defend myself. I felt the knife get dig into my shoulders. Blood rushes out of the cuts. I was lost, alone and probably would never get to see Shoto again. One last time I wish to see him smile.

Todoroki's POV:
My 'Dad' smiled at me. "I'm not coming home." I shot to him ripping out of his grip and running down the street still yelling Izuku's name. I ran and ran. Then I stopped. A pain in my right shoulder. Someone must be attacking him. I ran faster, faster then ever before. Looking down every alley. Then the pain left my shoulder and shot to my other one. I wiped my phone out of my pocket calling All Might. "I think someone's attacking Izuku. I can scene it." I say after he pick up the phone. "I trust you. The man who attacked Inko is still out there and alive. She remembers not being able to move around him." All Might said to me through the phone. He must not be able to move.

Deku's POV:
     Both of my shoulders were bleeding out now. He continued to punch and kick me. I could barely stand anymore. I took a few more punches before I collapsed on the ground my vision a bit fuzzy. He began to kick my face. "Die you little shit." He said to me. We were far enough into the ally for no one to see. My vision got fuzzier. "If I can't hurt All Might physiological, I'LL DO IT MENTALLY!" He began yelling at me. His kicks became harder. I just lay there. Then black filled the borders of my vision. Then I blacked out.

Todoroki's POV:
   I saw a man walk out of an alley way blood in his hands. I lunged at him, swinging for his eyes. With a solid hit and stumbled and ran away from me. I booked it down the alley, no time to go after him. "IZUKU!" I yelled kneeling beside him. I was stumbling to take out my phone. I gotta share my location. I quickly did and covered the stab wounds with ice. The ice quickly turned a dark red. When All Might arrived he did so with an ambulance. I went with them tears threatening to roll down my face, same with All Might. My Izuku, he could die from this.
      Me and All Might were waiting. It was either good news or bad news. Either he was alive or dead. Me and All Might did burst into tears once alone. "My son, he could be dead." All Might mumbled to him self as Inko came running through the door. "My baby were is he!" She yelled, All Might walking over to her and hugging her kissing her head lightly. "It wa stage same guy." All Might said look at her. Her eyes filled with tears then the doctor walked in, a nervous look on her face. Please don't tell me. "Good news or bad news?" She asked. "Good." I said before All Might can answers. "He's gonna live. Bad news, like Inko he's in a comma. Suppressingly not as bad as Inko's he should be out for 2 months." The doctor said to use with a Sorry look. "Can we see him?" Inko said walking over to the doctor. And with that they took us to him. My Izuku was in a comma.

~1031 words, look for What was The Cost. 2nd book in this series. I hope you all enjoyed~