š„šˆš†š‡š“

By TEALIX

š’š’š’. "I didn't write this to forget who I am as a person nor did I write it for money out of desperation... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§.
šŸ£. š–”š–¾š—€š—‚š—‡š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€.
šŸ¤. š–²š—„š–ŗš—š–¾ š–Æš–ŗš—‹š—„.
šŸ„. š–¦š–ŗš—†š–¾ š–®š—‡.
šŸ¦. š–®š—‰š–¾š—‡ š–øš—ˆš—Žš—‹ š–¬š—‚š—‡š–½.
šŸØ. š–²š–¾š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž š–³š—š–¾š—‡, š–±š–¾š–½.
šŸ©. š–³š—š–¾ š–²š–ŗš—†š–¾ š– š—Œ š–§š—‚š—†.
šŸŖ. š–Øš—š—ˆ š– š—’š–ŗ.
šŸ«. š–“š—‡š–¾š—‘š—‰š–¾š–¼š—š–¾š–½.
šŸ£šŸ¢. š–³š—‹š—Žš—Œš—.
šŸ£šŸ£. š–²š—„š—‚š—‰š—‰š—‚š—‡š—€.
šŸ£šŸ¤. š–øš–¾š—…š—…š—ˆš— š–³š—‹š–ŗš–¼š—„ š–³š—‹š–ŗš—‚š—‡.
šŸ£šŸ„. š–²š—†š—‚š—…š–¾.
šŸ£šŸ¦. š–¶š–ŗš—‹š—†.
šŸ£šŸ§. š–”š—‹š—ˆš—„š–¾š—‡ š–¦š—…š–ŗš—Œš—Œš–¾š—Œ.
šŸ£šŸØ. š–Ø š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—†š—‚š—Œš–¾.
šŸ£šŸ©. š–©š–¾š–ŗš—…š—ˆš—Žš—Œš—’.
šŸ£šŸŖ. š–¶š—š–ŗš— š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—‡š—.
šŸ£šŸ«. š–  š–¦š–¾š–¾š—„'š—Œ š–²š—š—ˆš—‹š—’.
šŸ¤šŸ¢. š–¶š—š—’ š–¬š–¾?
šŸ¤šŸ£. š–²š—š–¾š–¾š— š–«š—‚š—„š–¾ š–¢š–ŗš—‡š–½š—’.
šŸ¤šŸ¤. š–£š—‚š–½š—‡'š— š–Ø š–³š–¾š—…š—… š–øš—ˆš—Ž?
šŸ¤šŸ„. š– š—‡š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–„š—ˆš—‹ š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
šŸ¤šŸ¦. š–¶š—š–ŗš—'š—Œ š–³š—š–¾ š–±š–¾š–ŗš—Œš—ˆš—‡?
šŸ¤šŸ§. š–¶š—‹š—ˆš—‡š—€ š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–±š—‚š—€š—š—.
šŸ¤šŸØ. š–¢š–ŗš—†š—‰š—‚š—‡š—€!
šŸ¤šŸ©. š–„š—Žš—…š–暝—‚š—…š—….
šŸ¤šŸŖ. š–¢š–ŗš—‹š—‡š—‚š—š–ŗš—…!
šŸ¤šŸ«. š–”š–¾š—…š—‚š–¾š—š–¾ š–Øš—.
šŸ„šŸ¢. š–«š—‚š—š—š—…š–¾ š–²š–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—.
šŸ„šŸ£. š–Ø š–«š—ˆš—š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
šŸ„šŸ¤. š–øš—ˆš—Ž'š—‹š–¾ š–®š—„š–ŗš—’.
šŸ„šŸ„. š– š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—‡.
šŸ„šŸ¦. š–µš–ŗš—…š—Žš–¾?
šŸ„šŸ§. š–³š—ˆš—†š—ˆš—‹š—‹š—ˆš— š–­š—‚š—€š—š—.
šŸ„šŸØ. š–«š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š–±.
šŸ„šŸ©. š–Ø š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š–Ø š–¢š–ŗš—‡.
šŸ„šŸŖ. š–”š—‹š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–­š–¾š—.
šŸ„šŸ«. š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—‚š—‡š–¾š—Œš—Œ?
šŸ¦šŸ¢. š–¬š—’š—Œš—š–¾š—‹š—’ š–¦š—‚š—‹š—….
šŸ¦šŸ£. š–²š—š—Žš—‰š—‚š–½ š–¢š–ŗš—.
šŸ¦šŸ¤. š–©š—ˆš—‚š—‡ š–  š–³š–¾š–ŗš—†.
šŸ¦šŸ„. š–øš—ˆš—Ž'š—‹š–¾ š–­š—ˆš— š– š—…š—ˆš—‡š–¾, š–¬š—’ š–”š–ŗš–»š—’.
šŸ¦šŸ¦. š–²š–¾š—…š–暝—‚š—Œš—.
šŸ¦šŸ§. š–¶š—š—’ š–£š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š–Øš— š–§š—Žš—‹š—?
šŸ¦šŸØ. š–³š–¾š—‡š—Œš—‚š—ˆš—‡.
šŸ¦šŸ©. š–¦š–¾š— š–®š–暝–æ!
šŸ¦šŸŖ. š–³š—ˆš—€š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹.
šŸ¦šŸ«. š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–Ø š–£š—‹š–¾š–ŗš—†š—‚š—‡š—€?
šŸ§šŸ¢. š– š—‰š—‰š—‹š–¾š–¼š—‚š–ŗš—š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸ£. š–Æš—‹š–¾š—Œš–¾š—‡š— š–„š—‹š—ˆš—† š–³š—š–¾ š–§š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—.
šŸ§šŸ¤. š–Ø'š—† š–²š—ˆš—‹š—‹š—’.
šŸ§šŸ„. š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—’ š–­š–¾š— š–øš–¾š–ŗš—‹š—Œ.
šŸ§šŸ¦. š–Æš—‚š—‡š—„ š–£š—’š–¾.
šŸ§šŸ§. š–”š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š–„š—ˆš—‹ š–øš—ˆš—Žš—‹š—Œš–¾š—…š–æ.
šŸ§šŸØ. š–Ø'š—† š–²š—ˆ š–³š—‚š—‹š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸ©. š–­š–¾š—š–¾š—‹ š–„š—ˆš—‹š—€š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‡, š–®š—‡š—…š—’ š–±š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸŖ. š–§š—ˆš—†š–¾ š–±š—Žš—‡!
šŸ§šŸ«. š–¶š—‚š—š— š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§.

šŸ§. š–  š–²š—š—ˆš—‡š–¾š—‹'š—Œ š–²š—š—ˆš—‹š—’.

2.3K 203 314
By TEALIX

Jung Wooyoung.
March 31st, 1980. | Monday, 5:45 PM.
WARNING: Sexual content.

There he lied, in the same alleyway with his pockets empty from being robbed by a bunch of elementary kids, and a black eye when one of them decided to punch Wooyoung. He wasn't weak, he could have knocked the daylight out of the six kids with a single punch, but he was high. After all, the blue-haired male wasn't in their reality, instead, he was in his own.

Nonetheless, this situation wasn't any different. He always falls asleep in this alleyway, familiar with the sound of mice digging in the trash cans to find food before scurrying off when the stray cat chases after it. The sounds of people gossiping to their friends or somebody playing music on their large radios, not giving a second glance to the stoner on the floor. Except for one particular boy who always stops by to check up on Wooyoung, and to make sure he's alright.

"Sleeping in the alleyway again, Wooyoung-ah?" The blonde boy asked, hovering over the younger male who had his eyes closed and grunts. "You even have the mice sleeping on you... That's disgusting."

"It's my home, you know this already, loser," Wooyoung mumbles hoarsely, cracking open his eyes that were red and glared up at San with a minor scold on his face. It was prominent that Wooyoung had come down from his high and was brutally brought back to the real world; he was no longer in his world.

"I'm older than you, Wooyoung-ah. Can't you show me a little respect?" San chided the younger male before sticking out his hand for him to grab.

"Why would I show you respect when you don't even respect yourself," Wooyoung mumbled, curling into a ball with his knees tucked to his chest and eyes squeezed shut. Maybe if he squeezed them hard enough he could disappear.

San stood quiet from Wooyoung's words, feeling his cheeks grow red in shame. "You..." San gulped. He didn't know how to respond, so instead, he decided to dismiss his cruel words. "Let me take you home... Your real home, Wooyoung-ah."

"Fuck that and fuck you," Wooyoung spat harshly, slapping San's hand out his face. "And fuck my parents, they can munch on a dick for all I care for." San sighs, this was typical. Wooyoung tended to be malicious when he wasn't high, being aware of his surroundings and his problems only made Wooyoung stressed which is why he smoked. To release all the tension off his shoulders.

"Young-ah," San purrs, grinning small when the younger male visibly tensed then scoffs.

"Stupid. Don't call me that." Wooyoung grumbled quietly, smacking one of the tiny mice that were running over towards him. San cringed, hoping Wooyoung wouldn't catch any of the rodent's diseases from the number of times he smacked the nasty creatures.

San huffed in irritation, "It's the only way I can get you out of here. Please," San begged in a lower tone, his voice dripping like honey hoping the younger male would give in. He began tracing his finger on Wooyoung's lower back, earning a small shiver. "For me?"

Wooyoung turned over and stared at San, his eyes hooded and slowly losing its red hue around his dark brown iris. "Fine. Just... don't take me home."

The older smiled, his dimples appearing on his cheeks as he nodded. "I won't."

"Promise?" The younger male whispered.

"Promise." And San kept his promise and, in return, Wooyoung gave San what he yearned for.

*
6:35 PM

"You're such a needy baby, Sannie," Wooyoung teases into the skin of San's shoulder, pressing soft kisses and occasionally soft bites eliciting a soft whine from the older. "You know Young-ah isn't going anywhere, we have all the time in the world, Sannie."

San's only response is a moan, way too out of it to answer properly. He hated that Wooyoung treated him like this; treated him so nicely, so innocently — even if their activities were far from that — but, at the same time, San fucking loves it.

A cocky smirk presents on the younger male's face, Wooyoung continues his ministrations, snapping his hips just the way San likes it before he leans up so he can watch San's expressions, loving each nose crinkle and the tremble of his lips from how good he felt.

Just the way San's needy hole clenched around his cock and the way he arched his back so beautifully, begging and whining for more, to go deeper, so desperate for Wooyoung to fuck him harder; he knew the older was close to cumming, in desperation to reach his release. And Wooyoung just couldn't say no.

"You know," San panted heavily after their release, Wooyoung falling right next to him on his small bed. The two stared at the cracks on the ceiling, practically laying on each other since the bed was too small for two. They listened to the distant sound of footsteps from downstairs and muffled voices as the two laid quietly in San's room. This place was so familiar to Wooyoung, yet, so unknown beyond the room he laid in. "I fucking hate you. For... For pushing me on edge like that." San mumbled, looking over at the dark blue-haired male.

"Shut up, you know you f... fucking like it," Wooyoung panted out, taking a big gulp of air as if he hasn't been breathing for ages before sitting up, ruffling his messy dark hair. "Anyways, I should go."

"Shower first, Young-ah," San scolded the younger who flipped him off and pulled on his clothes. "I swear, you stoners never shower."

"I do shower, but you know I have to go before your birth-giver burst in here to yell at your sorry ass again for disobeying a God that doesn't even fucking exist. And I'm not getting in the middle of it again. I have my own fucking problems to deal with." Wooyoung growled at the older boy, causing San to shut his mouth because every word Wooyoung said was the truth, and it sucked knowing it was true. He pulled on his sneakers, not bothering to tie them, and opened the window.

"Call me when you get home," San says in a small voice, sitting up and watching Wooyoung get half of his body out the window. Wooyoung simply flipped San off before stepping onto the fire escape, climbing down the stairs until he made it to the bottom, then ran off in the direction that San could only assume was Wooyoung's house.

*
April 1st, 1980. | Tuesday, 12:12 PM.

"Hyung-ie!" Wooyoung exclaims happily, running over to Hongjoong who was munching on his lunch from the same blue heart-shaped lunchbox that belonged to his mother. The younger threw himself on the older, knocking the half-empty lunchbox onto the ground, earning a rough groan from Hongjoong. "I've missed you."

"I didn't," Hongjoong huffed out even though what he had said was a lie. He partially missed having the blue-haired boy's presence around him since he felt less lonely, but he wasn't going to tell that to Wooyoung. "And you knocked over all my food, Wooyoung-ah! What the hell, man?" Hongjoong exclaims, gasping.

"Awe, don't be so down, Hyung-ie. Your little chubby cheeks are already fed well," Wooyoung was, indeed, high. The smell of lavender soap and coconut shampoo was mixed with the smell of weed and, frankly, it wasn't a bad mix to Hongjoong's nose. Better smell than Wooyoung's friends.

"Wooyoung-ah, that doesn't make any sense," Hongjoong said, grunting when the younger cuddled on his chest, giggling like a schoolgirl. "To be real here, you never make any sense."

"That's right!" Wooyoung shouted, earning an audible "shh" from a teacher, to which he flipped off when she turned her back. Once the teacher left, Wooyoung pressed his hands against Hongjoong's cheeks, causing the older male to wince from the pain. Wooyoung squished his cheeks together, making the redhead's lips pucker up like a fish. "Let's make out, Hyung-ie."

Hongjoong instantly shoved Wooyoung off of his lap, gaping at the dark blue-haired male with a bitterness and turmoil expression written all over his face. "Why the hell would you ask me that? Are you... Are you... Are you—"

"Gay?" Wooyoung asked, ruffling his hair then chuckling as he sat crisscrossed. He held his feet together while he smiled innocently at the other. "No! I just like kissing people. Mmm, it's so much fun!" He hummed with a goofy smile on his face before giggling.

"I would never kiss a... boy," Hongjoong mumbled in horror, covering his mouth with his hand. Wooyoung stared at Hongjoong with an amused expression, giggling to himself with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Lame! It's fun to explore but whatever. You can stay being a boring straight boy for the rest of your life while I have the most fun until I die!" Wooyoung muttered inaudibly, the older not being able to catch half the words he said since they were all jumbled up. The younger male crawled back on Hongjoong's lap, straddling him while the older male strived to shove him away only to give up since Wooyoung merely plopped himself back in his original seat and nuzzled on his chest. "I'm a baby now, okay? You have to be my mom."

"I will not be your mother, Wooyoung-ah. I'm a boy," Hongjoong sighed disappointingly, keeping his hands to his side, earning a giggle from Wooyoung.

"Would you like to be my dad instead?" Wooyoung asked.

"No," Hongjoong replied flatly. Wooyoung hums a bit, the two remained quiet for a while as Wooyoung traced his finger on Hongjoong bicep while he listened to the redhead's heartbeat. "What is this all about—" 

"Can I tell you a secret, Mom?" The younger male whispers so quietly, Hongjoong almost didn't hear him.

"Please stop calling me that. I'm not even a female!" Hongjoong exclaims, hurrying his hand away from Wooyoung's grasps when the younger male tried to hold it.

"Mom, you have to stay still and let me hold your hand," Wooyoung whispered, pressing a quick kiss to Hongjoong's chin before snickering loudly when a loud squeak of surprise left the redhead's mouth. "I want to tell you a secret."

"Fine, what is it?" Hongjoong asked in annoyance, wiping his chin with his free hand while he allowed Wooyoung to intertwine their fingers together.

Wooyoung moves around on Hongjoong's lap to get comfortable. "P-Please stop moving around."

"My father," Wooyoung starts, ignoring what the older male had said. "Is Spider-man." He burst into fits of laughter, throwing his head back and whacking Hongjoong on his poor chin before doubling over just from the thought of his father being an incredible hero.

"Thank you, I totally believe you," Hongjoong grumbles sarcastically, rubbing his chin. He finally took the bandaid off of his chin, but he probably has to put one back on since Wooyoung's head is made out of steel and most likely reopened his wound.

"I'm only joking, Hyung-ie. I can't believe you're dumb enough to believe something that. You should dye your hair blonde so you could be my dumb little blonde." Wooyoung cooed as he grabs a few strands of Hongjoong's hair and twirls them between his fingers, returning to his original position and hums.

They stood quiet for the second time, Wooyoung too busy playing with Hongjoong's soft hair while the latter held his breath, his heartbeat picking up from how close they were. He's frightened someone would walk by and think something is going on between them and spread rumors about the two. He doesn't want people thinking he's a homo!

"My parents are filthy rich. We have lots and lots of money, right? Like, I'm so spoiled to the core..." Wooyoung unexpectedly breathes out, his hot weed breath fanning Hongjoong's face, resulting in the older male to crinkle his nose.

"This sounds like you're bragging to me rather than telling me a secret," The redhead sighed out, forced to run his fingers through Wooyoung's soft hair when the younger male laid his head back on his chest and moved Hongjoong's hand to his hair.

"I'm not, I haven't gotten to the good part yet, Mom. Just you wait," Hongjoong was beginning to think that Wooyoung has mom issues that were kind of creeping the redhead out. "I fucking hate my parents."

"Jesus Christ," Hongjoong chokes out in alarm. "Why would you? They're your parents, you shouldn't hate them. They're the reason you're here, you should thank them if anything."

"Hm? Because they want me to be like them, but I'm not. They call me names, they tell me I'm a fuck-up... and my mom... she — uh, she can't have any more kids, so they try to force me to take over their company. I don't wanna," Wooyoung explains hesitantly, his voice slurring but soothing at the same time, despite him explaining his sob story.

Hongjoong had forgotten that his fingers were running through the younger's hair, and at this point, Hongjoong didn't care if someone were to walk by. He knew it comforted his new friend, so he continued without a fuss.

"My mom... When I'm home, I see my dad with different women. He tells me that my mom already knows about it, so I don't need to tell her. He talks to me as if I'm a child... Sometimes, he gives me weed so I could forget about what I saw... He tells me to stay out of the house for a couple of days, and I don't come back until I feel like it." Wooyoung explains in a hushed tone.

Hongjoong felt his heartbreak in two. He swallows down an 'I'm sorry' because he knows that isn't what Wooyoung wants to hear at the moment. Honestly, Hongjoong doesn't even know why the younger male decided to tell him his life story, though he is happy since he feels like he could get closer to the stoner.

He feels like it's an honor to get to know Wooyoung because everyone seemed to have similar opinions about him. "Your dad is the one who gives you weed? Was he the one that got you addicted to it?"

Wooyoung shook his head, "No..." He left it at that, squeezing Hongjoong's smaller hand in his own to remind him that the older boy is still here. Hongjoong stared at his spilled food on the floor, trying to think of something else to say.

He isn't good when it comes to something like this, all his friends back in America seemed to have good lives and never told Hongjoong their problems. "What about your mom?"

Wooyoung tensed at the mention of her before he giggles almost nervously and sits up, booping Hongjoong's nose. "You're my mom, Hyung-ie." Hongjoong's expression flattened.

"I meant your real mom, Wooyoung-ah." Wooyoung hesitated, staring down at their intertwined hands, brushing his thumb over Hongjoong's knuckle before he looked back up at Hongjoong.

"I'm thinking of running away." Wooyoung abruptly proposed, which Hongjoong took the hint that speaking about his mother was possibly a touchy topic.

"What?" Hongjoong asked in bafflement. "Where will you go? I'm sure your parents will miss you if you ran away! Why not try going to family counseling?"

"Family counseling?" Wooyoung howled out a loud laugh, almost flinging himself backward if it wasn't for the fact that Hongjoong caught him before he could reach the floor. "Don't give me that bullshit, Hyung-ie. No counseling will help a fucked up family." Wooyoung explained bitterly, a sullen expression appeared on his face before he looked up from their lap and stared at Hongjoong. "The only way I could be free is either I run away or if I die."

Hongjoong's face paled, his throat running dry as he stared into Wooyoung's cold eyes. He had never seen Wooyoung so serious, was it the weed talking or was Wooyoung coming back to his senses? The redness around his iris was still prominent, and the smell is as strong as ever, so why did it frighten Hongjoong so much just from the way he spoke.

"You're—" He gulped, pulling Wooyoung's hand close to his chest. He felt his eyes sting, why was he going to cry? At the end of the day, Wooyoung is just some stoner kid like the rest of those fuckers in the lunchroom, he barely knows anything about him! "You're not f-for real, right?" Hongjoong asked, swallowing down his sob.

Wooyoung blinked at Hongjoong, watching the tears welled up in the elder's soft brown eyes, causing the grimace on his face to fade into a frown instead. Wooyoung removed their hands together and he replaced his own on Hongjoong's cheeks. "Of course not," Wooyoung murmured, lightly lifting Hongjoong's head. "I only said that so I could kiss you."

"Get off of me," Hongjoong uttered in irritation as he shoved off the laughing Wooyoung, who rolled all over the floor, clutching his sides as he cracked up. The redhead wiped away the tears that never fell, sniffing as he brought his knees up to his chest. "I can't believe you'd lie to me like that," Hongjoong muttered.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" Wooyoung shouted back through laughter as he slapped the floor. "Y-You should have seen the look on your f-fucking face! You're such a b-baby!" Wooyoung couldn't stop laughing, tears were streaming down his face. "You think I'd say everything for a kiss?"

"I hate you," Hongjoong mumbled before a tiny smile cracked on his face, Wooyoung's laugh was contagious and Hongjoong couldn't help but let out a slight snort. "What about the running away part? Or, the, uh, other parts."

"Oh, Hyung-ie, I could never run away. Those bastards would find me less than three days," The dark blue-haired boy sat up, wiping away the tears from his eyes before grinning a wide toothy smile at Hongjoong. "I haven't laughed like that since '74"

"You were only ten," Hongjoong deadpanned, feeling his nerves calm down even though he still had more questions to ask. Was Wooyoung's story valid or did he say all of that for a dumb kiss?

"And? I had good laughs back then... those were good times," Wooyoung said before waving his hand at Hongjoong. "But everything I told you is true. That's my secret."

"Seriously?" Hongjoong couldn't believe that a stoner like Wooyoung had such a full and luxurious life of gold, only for him to go through Hell because of his parents.

"Yep," Wooyoung huffed out a small cough then cleared his throat. "Jeez, I hate laughing so hard 'cuz I always choke on my spit..."

"Why did you decide to tell me this?" Hongjoong blurted out before he could think, quickly regretting his words. He didn't mean to let out it so quickly, and almost harshly, however, Wooyoung didn't seem to take offense. He only shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on his hands and looking up at the ceiling, thinking about how he would respond.

"I dunno. You seem... different." Even though he had smoked three blunts today, he felt as if he wasn't high enough. Or high at all, for that matter. At first, he thought he was in his own world; in his own head, but when he's around Hongjoong, he feels more in place. As if he's not brought down to a brutal reality where everyone fucking hates him, but he feels at peace. "You make me feel like I'm high."

"Is this some kind of weird confession?" Hongjoong grimaced with an eyebrow raised, nervously scratching at the corner of his mouth and averting his eyes away from Wooyoung.

"Do you want it to be?" The dark-haired boy asked with a small smile, tilting his head to look at his fidgety Hyung.

"No." Hongjoong shook his head.

"Then don't think of it like that, Hyung-ie," Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders. "I can't figure out how to say it... You're just different from the rest. I smoked three blunts today, and when I saw you, I felt like I wasn't high. I felt like I was back in elementary school."

Hongjoong didn't understand half of the things Wooyoung was sputtering out, he wanted to question what he meant by 'back in elementary school' but decided against it and smiled. "Hey," Hongjoong started slowly after a brief moment of silence, catching Wooyoung's attention. He twiddled with his fingers shyly, suddenly feeling bashful. "Do you wanna hang at the skatepark on Sunday? I wanna go to the one I used to go to when I was younger, and I feel like you deserve to see it, Woo."

Hongjoong didn't mean to call Wooyoung "Woo", the nickname accidentally slipped out. He expected the younger male to get cocky from the nickname, but surprisingly, he didn't. He only grinned from the nickname, nodding his head with bright eyes like a child.

"I would definitely like to go, Mom!" Wooyoung exclaims.

"Never mind, you're staying here to stare at a wall again."

𖥸

IT'S THE LORD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 42.5K 142
a book full of adventures. + fluff, angst, a little bit of steaminess, fantasy, horror, crime, a small intervention from stray kids, and plenty more...
44.4K 1.2K 54
2015 That ice rink That conversation 5 years later Started: 14-05-2021 Published: 20-01-2022 Ended: 01-08-2022 Finished publishing: 01-12-2022 Statu...
50.7K 2K 28
*š“œš”‚ š“‘š“²š“° š“‘š“»š“øš“½š“±š“®š“»* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
112K 6.6K 57
š’šŽš”š‹šŒš€š“š„ š€š”. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his soulmate before he turns twenty. Yeosang...