I'm Not A Robot -RusAme-

By Panic5chemicalpilots

RusAme- self explanatory I think 💭 More

Prologue
Chapter 1
-Artwork-
Chapter 2
Don't Ask
Chapter 3
MmMM
Swalla- comic
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
holy bah-zing-ga
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Eh
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
🦟🦟🦟
Chapter 13
Cameron Boyce
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
*Internal screaming*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
😩👌🏻
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Notice ⚠️⚠️
woOoOoOaAh
Tag, you're it!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Gosh diddly darn doo-
Chapter 25
WINTERMUTE
Chapter 26
10k holy crap
Cursed prologue
10k reads special?
✨ Art Drop ✨
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Guess who's still alive
(VERY LATE) Face Reveal ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
More aRt :)
Art drop (again) + music/video content
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Hula Russia cuz i have no life
Y'all are hillarious
Opa, she's alive
Chapter 33 (and an A'sN)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
October 1, 2022 (Author Note)

Chapter 5

2.4K 85 282
By Panic5chemicalpilots

I'm skipping to Sunday because I'm a lazy little shit and I don't wanna put in fillers for another 2 days, so here you go.
-flings some quAliTY content in the reader's face-
Enjoy.
Imma go inhale some delicious borsh and black bread.
—————
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
—————
Ukraine had already told me about this huge study session happening in the library. Supposedly we'd all meet up and get our work, our books, and find everyone who has the same classes so we could help each other out, and then we'd go somewhere and get some lunch to eat while studying, and if I told her I would come with, just because she seemed excited and she told me she wanted me to be there, although I knew she would just ditch me for Canada. I didn't care though. Nobody would bother me since everyone thinks I'm the literal devil or something. (Poor russia Pat Pat)

So the day has come along, and that day is today, so I gathered my books and I got my bag. I grabbed a light blue sweater with a big white horizontal stripe going across the middle and sleeves, and some basic black skinny jeans. They were worn out with holes, but they looked as if they were designed that way so I didn't care. I put my adidas on and I grabbed my ushanka.

My wrist was itching a little but I ignored it because it was a feeling I was used to by now. I changed the bandages last night, and, in the process, may or may not have used the razor again. It's just a bad habit I developed after dad died, after s few years of getting over it I just crashed and started doing it, but that's depression for you. And nobody gives a shit, anyways, so...

Pulling my sleeves up higher, I put my ushanka on and stuck a flask of vodka into my backpack, as well as a bag of sunflower seeds, just because I don't eat much around other people.

(I hate eating in front of people, it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I have weird anxieties alright people? So now im just putting myself into the countries XD deal with it ig)

Ukraine came trotting up the stairs and pushed my door open. She was wearing a baggy cream colored hoodie with two stripes on it, the colors of her flag, and she had her white flower crown on, and I could tell she was wearing some extra makeup as well.

"Are you ready rus?" She asked me, excitement prevalent in her voice. I nodded and grabbed my bag, following her down the stairs.

"I told Bel she could play with Australia in the park or at his house today if she wanted." She told me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at even the thought of such a thing. Great Britain usually would forbid that kind of thing because he views our entire family as a bunch of communists, so I was surprised to hear the words come from her mouth.

"You're telling me the big man with the monocle actually agreed to that happening?" I asked suspiciously. She shrugged.

"Canada told me it was okay. They're just kids, after all... he can't be too harsh on them." She said. I snorted but didn't argue, and so we left the house and walked to the library.

—————

As we reached the doors, we saw a few countries already sitting inside at the large tables and talking to each other, as well as some countries walking on the sidewalk as they were almost arriving. There was a lot of people. I could make out the faces of Japan and Germany, as well as Sweden and America. I sighed and pushed the doors open, entering quietly. Almost immediately the room became quiet and everyone turned to look at me and Ukraine. I say Ukraine, but I know their attention was on me. I scanned the table for an empty seat but I noticed how nervous everyone was so I just sighed and walked past them all, sitting on the floor against the book shelf. I felt their eyes tracking me so I looked up and stared back.

"Что?" I said calmly, looking at all their faces. Almost immediately they looked away and began whispering amongst themselves. I pulled out my phone and put my earbuds in, blocking the chatter with music. I already regretted coming here. I watched as Ukraine smiled nervously at everyone and said something to them before taking the open seat right next to Canada. I opened my bag and pulled out my composition book and my pencil, and started to write some algebra 2 and trigonometry notes. I already knew them, but since I was here to study I might as well study a little.

———

After a good twenty minutes of review I ended up just sketching stuff on the second page out of boredom. The side profile of a wolf, a bruised angel with torn up wings carrying a shotgun (IM AN ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN, FIGHTING TIL THR WARS WON, I DONT CARE IF HEAVEN DOESNT TAKE ME BAAACCKKK) as well as some other random pictures that came to mind. I turned the page and began drawing a man sitting on the railing of a bridge, looking out over a huge river and a distant city that seemingly was destroyed, buildings broken and collapsed with clouds of smoke rising, and not a single other person in sight. The man held a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.

Given and idea by that, I turned the page and began drawing ruined buildings with shattered windows, furniture tipped over and everything abandoned. I drew trees growing everywhere, showing that the place had been long deserted and unkempt. In the middle of the clearing I sketched a playground, dented up and overgrown by tall bushes and even a tree near the slide. I added a pack of mangy, torn up looking, starved dogs, even a wrecked Jeep, covered in rust with all four tired deflated completely. I labeled the drawing Чернобыль/Припять and studied it to see if I could add anything else.

(Chernobyl/Pripyat. Basically a scene from after the nuclear disaster of 1986, and also a scene from the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R if any of you dwEEbs even know what that game is anymore :'] )

As I sketched in some more textures, I noticed someone standing near me and looking at my book. I jumped in surprise and pulled out one earbud.

"Боже мой. You scared me, Америка." I said quietly to him, looking up at him. He was staring in awe at my drawing and then trying to read the name.

"That drawing is really cool... but what does it say?" He asked.

"It's Chernobyl, Pripyat. After the nuclear disaster is was abandoned and now it's just a ghost town." I explained, shrugging.

(I drew the abandoned amusement park in Pripyat for my final exam in art this year and my teacher gave me an A plus. It took 6 days to draw lmao if y'all even care I'll post the progress shots of it so you can see when I started and when I finished)

He nodded and looked at the drawing some more. I watched as his eyes scanned the whole picture.

"I wish I could draw like that." He said, laughing a little. I almost smirked.

"You could of you tried." I replied, glancing behind him and the countries that were staring over here at me and him talking. I just sighed a little and looked back down. "Maybe you should go back to your spot at the table, Америка. Your friends are watching." I said calmly. He blinked at me and turned his head to see what I meant. As soon as he looked over, everyone awkwardly looked away. I smirked to myself.

"Well actually we were going to go and get food somewhere soon anyway, so if you don't mind I'll stay over here." He replied. I gave him a surprised look.

"Are you joking?"

"No?"

"You must be crazy then. You'd be more welcomed at your table than over here anyway. I don't talk much." I said snidely. He just shrugged and sat down slowly. I moved my bag over to make room for him, completely surprised. Some countries had the same shocked expressions that I did.

"How come you moved, 'meri?" Japan asked. He just looked at her and shrugged with a smile. I looked between them both silently and turned my gaze back to my book.

"Are you sure you don't wanna sit at the table?..." Poland asked slowly.

"It's all good guys, we're leaving soon anyway." He shrugged, confused at everyone's reactions. I just let out a pfff sound and shook my head a little. Sweden shot me a strange look and turned back to the table, whispering to Ireland.

"You're a strange one, Америка." I said quietly, mostly to myself.

"How?" He replied, looking at me with confusion behind his glasses.

"Have you not noticed the way everyone treats me?" I smirked. "They step around me like if they breath the wrong way, the big bad russian wolf is going to come after them." I snickered. "But you just walk right up and sit down. Are you not scared of me?"

"I mean, no. I don't know why I would be. I don't have a reason to." He said slowly.

I gave him a cold, menacing smile. "Oh really?"

He looked at my face nervously. I almost laughed right then but I dropped the act and turned back to my book.

"I'm fucking with you, don't worry about it." I said, amused. I saw his shoulders drop out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh." He said.

"But seriously." I said coldly. "Don't fuck with me. I'm not someone to mess with."

He nodded quickly and looked down at his books, and I laughed under my breath.

He really is a strange one.

—————

I'll finish the day in the next chapter, and I'll put a little warm fuzzy moment in there of russia with Belarus. He's a good brother, oKaY gUyS?

Cya next time

Я люблю тебя 🤟🏻 🥰

Пока 👋🏻

P.S I'm writing this at 2 a.m so if there's any weird mistakes, like I mix up tenses like was/is, which I seem to do a lot, forgive them :') i might notice them later and fix them or you can point them out for me ❤️ ok tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 33 7
Description is currently under construction. ♡♡♡ Thank you so much to @Bbbidulgi for the amazing cover!! ♡♡♡ #1 countryhumanchina - 7/4/2024
217K 7.4K 52
10/2/21 A rewrite of one my popular stories Old Countryhumans X Reader. I decided to rewrite the story after 2 years of not stepping into the Fandom...
1.5K 43 22
My first book, I'm kinda experimenting around. I'm not making a serious story or anything, if you're gonna read this you can. Warning: may include so...
48.2K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...