Sleeping With My Bodyguard

De lazy-writerr

"Don't run from me, princess." Soft, yet threatening voice whispered near my ear sending chills down my spine... Mais

Author's note.
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter 31
Author's note.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
New story!
A rewrite

Chapter. 19

4K 117 6
De lazy-writerr

I pushed everyone out of my way as I continued walking down the corridor through university while trying to keep myself safe and unharmed. It was difficult as everyone was walking not looking where while continuing to joking around like a damn fool.

I sighed in relief when I finally reached the exit and could finally breathe the clear air and not perfume mixed with sweat... the smell who makes me want to throw up. I gave a smile to a couple of girls from my previous class and walked past them where I knew Maverick was waiting for me. I finally manage to convince her not to follow me around campus.

It took a lot of convincing.

But finally, she gave in at her weakest.

It was another week since I first slept with Maverick and a week since I last saw a woman who calls herself my mom. I was happy to get the time she promised for me to give to get my head wrap around news about me being the heir of the biggest business tycoon in the world. Actually, I'm planning to meet her today, just now I have other plans in my mind.

I came in view with a parking lot where Maverick stood leaning against the white car with her hands under her chest as she gazes around the campus suspiciously. I rolled eyes perfectly knowing she doesn't trust anyone or I should I say Caleb, the guy who harassed me the first week she started working, but she kinda look cute in her work mode.

I walked closer to her and saw she have her tie loosen up with couple buttons undone giving perfectly view at her black Calvin Klein sports bra who made my mouth water.

As if she felt my presence, she gazed my way and smiled scanning the light blue summer dress I decided to wear today with my brown hair tucked into the messy bun. My black heels hit the ground making the only sound who was heard in the secluded part of the Parking lot. I would be bothered by this place because it's the farthest side where no one parks and takes a lot of time to into here... but I don't mind, because I can kiss Maverick without unwanted eyes.

"Hey, princess." She smirked with her eyes lingering at my tanned long legs while not moving her body.

My heart skips a beat from that nickname, but I pulled an annoyed face. "Why are you keep calling me like that?"

"Because you're," She pulled her signature, heart-stopping, but at the same time annoying smirk as she paused pulling me between her legs. "A princess." She finished with her lips lingering on my skin behind her sending thousands of chills through my body.

My breath hitch as I felt her burning lips being with placed on my pulls and she starts trailing down my collarbone. I bit my bottom lip stopping myself from moaning out, but my attempt was ruined when she sank her teeth into my skin making me let out a strangled moan. Damn this woman... every day with her is full of surprises.

Even if I feel safe inside of this empty parking lot and I wanted nothing more but to fuck her against my car, but the responsible part of me made me stop at the middle of our kiss as the thought being seen by unwanted eye made my skin crawl.

Sadly, Maverick didn't have any of it as she tightened her grip around my waist reversing our position by pushing me against my car and trapping between her arms while continuing to kiss me passionately making my limbs shake with anticipation and heat mixed with excitement raise between my legs.

I succumbed for her kiss completely forgetting about us being out to the world, I put hands into her hair pushing her closer to myself. I moaned into her mouth as her teeth graze along my bottom lip, trapping between her own. The only thing I could think right now is her being the best damn kisser I ever encounter and if there's punishment for having sex at the open places and where's I really don't care...

Because I'm not planning to stop and it seems like Mavericks doesn't plan too I thought as I felt her hand going down my leg between my tights and slowly starting to raise her hand along with my summer dress. Maverick let out a grown as she parted away from me only the second later planting her lips on my neck and sucking it, probably leaving another one of her hockey's.

"Why I didn't expect this?" The familiar voice made us both pull away and looked at amusement filled blue eyes.

Lacy stood with hands under her chest while she looked between me and her sister with an annoying smirk playing on her lips. I cleared my throat fixing my hair and Maverick did the same before she looked at her sister.

"It's not what it looks like?" She spoke lifting her eyebrows, but it only sounded like a question who made Lacy bark a loud laugh.

"You can tell that to Leo, sis... but not me." Lacy continued to laugh, but her mentioned name made Maverick flinch also making me wonder who is this Leo are they talking about.

Looking right now, I don't really know anything about Maverick apart she had a sister and she works a bodyguard for quite some time... but that's all, of course, if don't count that she's an annoying, sarcastic asshole who likes to get on my nerves for a most of time, but at the same time making me very sexually frustrated.

"Wait... you're not surprised?" I asked as I grasp her first words.

Lacy starts shaking her head, tearing her eyes from Maverick and averting to me. "Nope... you both are obvious."

"No, we are not." Maverick and I said at the same time only making Lacy laugh louder.

"See! That's what I'm talking about... you're like a match made in heaven, but throw at hell... because, well, I don't wanna imagined it." She continued to chuckle while wiggling her eyebrows and making me blush. "Anyway... If you asking, I'm not going to tell anyone... I can keep a secret, don't worry."

I didn't even felt my body froze only feeling now how her words made me relax. Even if I know Lacy for a short period of time, I strangle trust her... something about her makes people trust her.

Sophie?

I trust her too... it's just she knows me better than anyone else and she can be pretty harsh when it comes to me and doing same mistakes twice... not that Maverick is a mistake, it's just some things is better not to be told even to your best friend.

I moved away from the car and fixed my disheveled dress, smoothing with a hand wrinkled fabric and turning around bending down so I could look at the small mirror I wipe a smuggled lipstick. Swear word left my mouth as my eyes fell on the red bruise on my neck and couple on collarbones. I really need to tell Maverick to stop biting me.

"That's a big ass hickey." Lacy laughed making me look up and see she was already standing near me while looking at my side with same amusement full face.

"Shut up... it's not my fault your sister is a fucking vampire." I grumbled rolling eyes.

"Hey! I'm not the only one who likes biting... or do you need a reminder of what you did to me?" She exclaimed throwing her hands at the air and sending me a threatening message with her darker shade of blue eyes.

"Stop... stop, I don't need to know. Please, spare my innocent."

Lacy said making Maverick and I share a look and laugh. After we stopped laughing I walked toward Maverick and wiped my lipstick from the corner of her lip and fixed a tie. She only smiled at me making me blush. My heart made a flip from excitement and I can feel my skin still tingled from the places her hand roamed just a couple minutes ago.

"Okay... stop eye-fucking each other, because Sophie is coming." Lacy said making both of us look away. From the corner of my eye, I can see red tint painting Maverick cheeks making me realize its a first time I'm seeing her blush.

"Sup bitches." Sophie's voice was heard and I couldn't help, but roll eyes at my best friend and her ridiculous talking.

——

I hissed when my back collided with a cold wall in my bedroom and soft lips attached my neck trailing down kisses to my collarbone and chest. A breathless moan left my mouth and my fingers dug deeper into paler girl shoulders.

"Why are... you always... pushing me into the wall?" I panted out feeling light-headed by her kissed on my sensitive skin. The heat between my legs doesn't help me at all.

"Because," Maverick whispered blowing a hot breathe wave who tickled my skin and send thousands of tingles through my body. "I like it." She added like it was the simplest thing and start kissing me again without any other word.

My breath hitch as her teeth graze through my collarbone and even if I know she would leave another love bite of hers, I didn't have the heart to stop her... nor that I would want to stop her, that feels too amazing to be stopped. My fingers found her tie and I start fumbling over with it. I hissed when her fingers dug into my hips, lifting me slightly and giving a chance to wrap legs around her waist.

"Finally."

I moaned out throwing her tie on the ground over her shoulder and again start unbuttoning her shirt buttons only making it slip off her shoulder and leaving her in only black Calvin Klein sports bra.

My mouth watered when I had a full view of her toned stomach covered in different work of ink. The maverick grip tightened around my legs as she smirked and she starts walking somewhere. I thought she was going to the bed, but I was placed on the cold, wooden surface who was near the wall she just had me pinned.

I didn't care where are we going to do it as long as we do it... the wetness between my legs making me uncomfortable and light-headed. Just one touch and kiss from her and I'm already on cloud nine.

A maverick hand slipped between my legs only making her pull away from kissing me. A whine escaped my mouth at the lack of touched, but shortly after surprised gasp left me as I felt her lifted me once again only taking my summer dress with one smooth move and leaving me in white lace bra with matching panties.

Her eyes burned into my skin and She slowly leans in giving a soft peck on my lips and start going down. Her hand was fumbling behind my back with bra strap who was soon gone from me. My hips bucked upwards as I felt her fingers grazing between my tights, slipping into elastic waistband and taking my panties with another swift move.

"You're fucking gorgeous, princess." She breathes out next my ear making goosebumps appear on my skin.

I love how she makes me feel... everything about her makes me lose my head. The knot in my abdomen tightened and excitement grew inside of me as her fingers inched from my center only missing it completely and making me hiss.

"Fuck... please." I groaned feeling like I couldn't take it anymore.

"What do you want, princess?" She purred into my ear sending a burning sensation through my body. A smirk was visible in her voice.

"Oh, god... please, fuck me." I moaned at the feeling of her body vibrating against mine as her body lowered on top of me with her head slowly going down between my legs.

I didn't have to wait long as her lips were placed on my clitoris and she runs through my folds with her warm, velvet tongue. My hands gripped a wooden table tighter. Her tongue continued to flip over my huddle of nerves teasingly only making everything much worse than it already was. My wetness only increased and all I could do was moan loudly as she continued to tease me.

"Fuck!" Escaped my mouth loudly as she dug her tongue deeper with her index finger teasing my entrance.

I didn't care about how loud I am and for sure didn't care that I probably sound like one of those poorly made porno movies. I only cared about how amazing her fingers and tongue feeling.

I screamed out Maverick name as she unexpectedly pushed her two fingers inside in me with her tongue still playing with my bundle of nerves making everything more exciting. My abdomen muscles tensed and moan left my mouth with each thrust she made.

Maverick growl between my legs only sending a vibration through my body and it didn't take long for my muscles start clenching around her fingers, but that didn't stop her for pushing the third finger inside of me only making me scream out louder.

Her fingers curled inside of me sending me to the other world as I screamed on top of my lungs and I can swear I saw stars as my eyes rolled at the back of my head. My hips bucked and my grip around her neck with my legs tightened as her fingers keeper moving deeper and deeper with each trust, helping for me to ride my orgasm.

My body continued to shake as laid on the table panting harshly not being able to open my eyes. That was fucking amazing. Per past week we had sex numerous times and each time was better than others.

I opened my eyes lazily when I heard Maverick humming and only finding her with fingers licking her fingers who were soaked in my juices with her signature smirk plastered on her face. I couldn't help, but another moan escaped my mouth at the hot sight I'm looking right now.

Maverick pulled fingers out of her mouth only leaning in and slipping her tongue inside my mouth, letting me taste myself. I hummed in anticipation as I licked salty taste from her mouth. I pulled away and found Maverick already looking at me with the darkest shade of blue I ever saw.

"Second round?" I smirked pushing her away from me making her stumbled and hit the bed who was near us before she even could answer.

"Oof, careful princess," Maverick grumbled using that nicknamed who I learn to love and not hate.

I rolled eyes, but send her a quick smile before I hovered over her, sitting between her legs and fumbled with her pants. It wasn't hard to do that as I take my time teasing her, accidentally brushing at her inner thigh, near her center. I love weighing her squirm, but I can take a guess she did too, she always takes time to tease me... so why not to return a favor?

Painfully slowly I take her pants from each leg and I was done I bent down on my knees and gaze at her with bitten lip enjoying the moment.

She really is beautiful. Her skin tone perfectly matches her tattoos who were different from, size and meaning. How her hair always fall on her forehead and she does one swift move with a hand throwing them back... it's mesmerizing to watch her. But what mostly catching my attention is her eyes.

How her eyes change from all shades of blue depending on her emotions... I cough on some, if the dark blue like right now, she's horny. If they are sapphire blue, she's happy and if the sky blue... she's angry.

I saw her gulping under my gaze, but she didn't say anything, just gaze at me too with the same intense look she always has in her eyes whenever she looks at me. I still don't know what that look means, but it always makes me want to crawl out of my skin.

I push myself forward putting hands near her head holding down my weight and I lean in giving her the softest kiss I could pull. Our lips touched and the same spark traveled through my body igniting the fire inside my bones. Our lips moved in sync, as our tongue brushed against each other.

I don't think I could ever stop or get tired of her kissing me.

Her lips are like coffee... once you taste it, you can never say no to it.

Shit... I think I'm screwed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.5K 667 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
845K 19.7K 44
WLW [femxfem] ⸻ "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
15.6K 215 19
yo. "Can you stop eye-fucking me and do something about the dead body?"I sighed. I stared at her waiting for her reaction, her face stoic before fina...