My demons{Jariana/Justin and...

By xamazynduhx

Ariana grande,a suicidal self-harmer. Justin bieber,a lifesaver. More

My demons
Austin
Apologies and Forgiveness
Problems,problems and more problems.
Pills
recovery
Carnival
Secrets
Together
Note
Mom
He's dead.
Funeral.
"Did he do this to you?"
"Are we still dating?"
"Mom,call an ambulance!"
"...She needs some help,before it's too late."
"Who was driving the car."
"The house was comepletely trashed"
"richard,we have a problem."
"You're apart of a gang?!"
"You promised forever,"
"...he is incapable of loving anyone.."
"You don't want to know what you've done to me,"
"Kiss me,"
"I've missed you,"
"you left your shirt at my house"
"You'll be hearing from him soon Justin."
authors note <3
5k yaaaas
"Oh my god,"
"let's play a little game,shall we?"
update
Guyyyys im sorry

Back to school drama

809 47 14
By xamazynduhx

Should I do Justin pov soon?Idk,tryna find the right time.

Ariana-

I can't do this.

CAN'T do this.

I take a deep breath and look at myself in my full length mirror for the 7th time,White sweater,black leggings,a grey beanie and white lace up vans.I had my hair out with little makeup on,a dark shade of purple on my lips,a little foundation and some brown-ish eye-shadow (pic on the side) 

There was a soft knock on my door,"Ari Justin is waiting for you outside,you gotta go."

I take in another deep breath and give myself a little nod,encouraging myself but it doesn't absolutely nothing.Fuck.

I walk out of my bedroom and down the stairs,saying goodbye to Henry and assuring him I would eat breakfast at school since I've got the first period off,which we all know is a lie,and walk outside to be met with Justin's angelic face.

"Hey babe,"he smiles,pecking my cheek and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hi,"I say in an accidental shaky voice.

He sighs,"It'll be fine Ari,I'm gonna be there."

I just shrug and we keep walking through the cool wind.

***

There it was.

Hell.

Whoops,did I say hell?I meant..Yeah actually,I meant hell.

I take a deep breath in and then let it out,trying unsuccessfully to calm myself down.We walk in through the intimidating double doors.I keep my head down and Justin's arm is still hanging loosely but protectively around my shoulder.I keep my eyes on the hard marble floor under my shoes,avoiding everyones gaze on me and Justin.

I heard lots of whispers,but no sniggering..At least not yet.

"I need to go to the office."He frowns.

"I'll take you."I say quietly,steering us to turn left.

Unfortunately,the 'popular group.' were standing there.

Maddie,Hailey,Brook,Ryan,Chaz and Christian.

Only the girls were bitchy though,not the guys,actually they were pretty nice,they even say hi to me sometimes. Chaz is with Hailey and Ryan is with brook,but Christian is single and so is Maddie,but they don't like each other.

"Ew it's Arian-Justin?"I hear Maddie stutter.

I hear Justin mumble something incohearent under his breath,"Yeah."

'Why have you got your arm around her?"she laughs.

"Um because she's my girlfriend and if you have a problem with that then you can fuck the hell off."

I suppress a laugh as the boys in the group laugh.

"Whatever,"She hisses,rolling her eyes.

As they walk past the boys introduce themselves to Justin and viseversa

We keep walking to the office and once we reach there he gets his timetable.He has almost every class together,we just don't have English or Math together.

"So,lets go to history shall we?"he says in a horrible British accent.

I roll my eyes,"You need to work on that."I say in a much better one.

He laughs,"Where's my locker?"

He shows me the number of his locker,"You're basically right opposite me."

"Cool."He nods.

I lead him to the rows and rows of the steryo-typical red lockers,lined upp down the hall.There's little numbers on the top of each locker,I show Justin his and then walk over to mine,which was directly opposite to mine.I put in my code,undo the lock and open it up with a squeak.I shove my backpack in and get out my history stuff and close my locker.

I walk over to Justin and he is still trying to open his locker.

I roll my eyes and grab the sheet of paper that has his code onn it,put it into the lock and unlock it with ease,"It isnt that hard."

He coughs awkwardly,"thanks?"

I laugh as he empties his books from his bag and into his locker,putting his bag in his locker and grabbing the stuff he needs for History and closing it shut.

We walk to History class and take a spot in the back,my normal spot,and since there was a spare seat next to me anyway Justin sat next to me.

Luckily enogh,Maddie and the rest of that group aren't in this class.

"Goodmorning class,welcome back."I hear the teachers' high-pitched voice ring through the room,"We have a new student joining us this semester...Uh..Justin Bieber?"She reads off a piece a paper.

"Yeah that's me."Justin calls,raising his hands.

"Welcome."She smiles.

"So,we're doing a partner project on World War One,and you have 3 months for it to be handed in,I'll give you a list of requirements that you must do for the project,this counts as over 50% of your grade,so make sure it's good..Oh and yes,you can choose your partner."

Justin and I look at each other simultaneously and start laughing quietly.

"Wanna be partners?"he asks.

I roll my eyes,"Duh."

He smirks and leans over,kissing my cheek.

The people infront of us hand back a pile of sheets,we take one each and pass it on.

Ugh,I hate projects.

***

At lunch we walked into the cafeteria and got lunch,we were looking for a place to sit when we both hear Justin's name being called.

It was Chaz calling,waving Justin over to sit next to them.

Justin smiles and nods and starts walking over..

I just kinda stand there awkwardly watching Justin walk away from me.

Justin turns back and waves for me to come over,but I shake my head.

I'm not sitting with Maddie..Ew

I almost shudder.

He frowns and tells them something before walking back over to me,"What's wrong?"

"Justin I can't sit there,Maddie is on that table and all her little girls are there,as if they would even let me."

"Just come and if they give you shit ignore them,"He shrugs.

"Justin.."I sigh,"You can go,I'll find somewhere else.."

"Are you sure?"

I was a bit taken aback that he didn't even argue with letting his girlfriend sit alone so he could sit with some people he barely knows,but I guess I shouldn't have suggested it if I didn't mean it.

"Yeah,"I say,trying to hide the hurt in my voice.

"cool,I'll catch you next class babe,"he pecks my lips and walks back.

I throw my food into the bin and walk out into the hall.

I keep my eyes on the floor,sticking my hands in my pockets.How could he just ditch me like that?I guess it'smy fault,I don't know anymore.

Suddenly my body collides with something-actually,someone-causing me to fall to the floor.

"Shit."I mumble.

"Oh god I'm so sorry.."I hear a guy's voice say,sticking his hand out.

I take it and pull myself up,"Sorry,I wasn't looking where I was going."

He smiles,"It's all good."

I take in his features,average height,a little taller then me,blonde hair,average weight,blue eyes and a cute smile..Hmm.

"I'm Josh,"He smiles,"I'm new today."

"Ariana."I smile back,nodding.

What's gotten into me lately?I'm never nice.

"Um,I was just wondering if you could show me too room-"

"Cheating already?"I hear an annoying high-pitched voice.

I snap my head around to see Maddie leading her group of people,Justin included.

Justin's face is emotionless as he walks over to me,stepping protectively in front of me.

"Who are you?'he snaps at josh.

I push him to the side,"This is Josh,I was just going to show him to his class."

"Nice to meet you,"Josh sticks his hand out.

"Stay away from my girlfriend,"He spits venomously.

"Justin,stop.He wasn't doing anything wrong."I say quietly,pushing him back.

He turns to me,"I leave you for one minute and you're already talking to boys?"

I roll my eyes,"You're the one that left me,you didn't have to.We were just talking Justin,calm down."

Maddie snickers in the background,the rest of her group standing in interest and Josh stands there awkwardly.

"What so I'm not aloud to make friends now?"

"I never said that,you're the one saying that!"I throw my hands in the air.

He scowls and walks away,the boys following him and maddie just smilin evily at me before her and the other girls walk away.

I sigh,"Sorry about that."

"It's fine.."Josh laughs awkwardly.

"So,what room did you want me to show you?"

***

I walked home alone that day,although I was aware that Justin was a few meters behind me since we had last period together so we obviously got out at the same time,It was awkward.

Wow,our first argument as a couple,this sucks.

I  had this really shitty feeling in my stomach,like I just wanted to go up to him and hug him and apologize but my stubbornness made me stay put,I mean,I didn't really have anything to apologize about?But i longed for his touch,his arm hanging loosely around mine,his soft lips on my cheek.

I heard a sigh behind me and footsteps getting closer as we got near our houses.

A hand was put on my shoulder and spinned me around,ending in me facing a sad and pissed off faced Justin,standing there with a clenched jaw.

I open my mouth but my brain came up with nothing for it to say,so I shut it again.

"I'm sorry Ariana,"He runs a hand through his hair,"I just..I get jealous easily and..And that little bitch Maddie was filling my head with shit and-"

"Justin...Stop..I need space,I mean you don't trust me..That's not the best feeling in the world,I just need a night by myself.I'll talk to you tomorrow."I turn around,without giving him the chance to reply,and walk into my house.

Maybe it was a little harsh,but it hurt me to think he didn't trust me.

And Maddie,Oh sweet little whore-faced Maddie,does she think she can break me and justin up?Well she should pull her head out of her ass then becuase she can't do that,not now anyway.

sorry this chappie was shitty and short and yeah ily i just feel really shit right now but I wanted to update for you guys.

intsa-

bocas.sparkle

kik-

Mia1747

p.s i didnt re-read this :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.2K 36
he leaned down to my ear.. then said " don't worry baby, i got you. i won't let anyone hurt you, i know you're suffering but .. i love you "
30.7K 1.1K 13
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Ariana's album, My Everything. ©biebuhftari
250K 9.1K 63
when innocent rich girl from florida receives a drunk text from delinquent pop star justin bieber
26.7K 670 21
'In sexual term meaning an older man that you interact and have intercourse with" © Copyright 2016 (First story I ever wrote its horrible) Completed