Forget || The Seven Deadly Si...

By SpideyHackerBby

Mason, The great sheep sin of the past. Yet he knows nothing of his past. Each night when he closes his eyes... More

chapter one|| Meet the sins
decision
chapter two: cute peace
Chapter 3||The forest
Cover?

info

19.1K 462 269
By SpideyHackerBby

Mason the sheep sin of the past. He was cursed to forget one thing once he falls asleep.

Up above are his clothes. And he does have a sheep stuffed animal. No he cant fly. He has the sheep symbol on his forehead.

He has a Shepard staff that is taller than him. He is besties with an angel. His powers will be shown later including his past.

Likes: toast with eggs, animals, calm, nature, peace, nature, friends, working, doing magic tricks, being appreciated.

Dislikes: fighting, ungrateful, disrespectful people, feeling helpless, being pitied on, cheating.

Personality: calm, peaceful person who hates feeling weak and judged. He can hold a grudge. He would rather talk out situations other than fighting. He only has one fear, and that is that he will forget his friends. One of his hobbies are doing magic tricks.

Im planning on doing yaoi with this.. so pick one or multiple...

Meliodas

Ban

Gowther

Gilthunder

Escanor

just added estarossa to the list.

Ban has won the vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...