You Belong With Me (Camila/yo...

By CamilaCabello_MyLife

Camila Cabello the school's Ms.Popular. Head Cheerleader, Girlfriend of Austin Mahone the Captain of the Foot... More

Prologue
Tree House
IKWYDLS
Field Trip? and Glowing In The Dark
Fight
We're Going To The Beach!
Finally We're Here
Something 'Bout Love
Heartbroken
Prom
Another?.........
NEWS!!!!!!
PUBLISHED!!!
Twitter
FOLLOW SPREE
Sequel???

Soon

1.3K 15 1
By CamilaCabello_MyLife

I read this story again and I cringed so many damn time there's many wrongs in here grammatical and how the story went like what school would room a boy and a girl together and Hood morning? I don't even know what happened lol but anyway sequel coming very soon and this is very different and I might say much better I guess. It's coming guys, there's really a sequel and I'm not joking about it just wait y'all.

-A 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
24.1K 728 23
Izuku has graduated UA and is now a teacher at UA, a hero and works at his mother's cafe sometimes. His little friend Kota who started UA had become...
15.2K 426 5
Tell me why you love me in 100 words. [Started: June 1, 2017] [Completed: June 1, 2017] Do not report my story if you aren't happy with what it inclu...
5.8K 244 11
You guessed it! Andrea is the mermaid, and Miranda is the Queen...Follows the plot of the original Disney movie pretty well, but I also added some th...