Chaelisa Short Stories

By bpimaginesss

Oneshots or stories with less than 5 chapters. More

Park Chaeyoung's Fault
I'm Lalisa Manoban
Welcome Home, Rosé
Encore
Pillow Talks
Inevitable Part 1 (Disbandment)

7th of May

1.7K 70 6
By bpimaginesss

When I arrived at Paris, it was already night time in Korea so I decided to video call my girlfriend.

"Hey! How's my baby doing?" I asked excitedly when Rosie's beautiful face appeared on the screen.

"Leo's sleeping already, Babe," Rosie answered innocently.

"I would have said 'babies' if I was talking about our sons, Love. I'm asking about you," I said with a chuckle.

The tint of pink on her cheeks made her look even more adorable than she already was.

"I'm missing you too much."

My heart swelled at her honest confession.

"I miss you, too, Love. I wish you were  here."

"Maybe could go there together next time. Not for work but for vacation."

"Yeah. Let's do that."

We exchanged hopeful smiles and when I noticed she was feeling sleepy already, we ended the call with proclamation of our love for each other.

That night, I sat on the balcony of my unit facing the eiffel tower.

I realized I really want to bring Rosie here in the city of love. Just the two of us.

Maybe on a 7th of May.

It may not be our anniversary but it was the day my whole life changed for the better and it was all because she walked into my life.

I sighed as I remembered how we celebrated the last one.

-

I feel agitated.

I wanted to do something really nice for Rosie since it's been seven years since she joined the group. Seven years since I saw her on the elevator. Seven years since I started loving her.

But here I am sulking because I can't do something grand for Rosie in this foreign country with a concert to prepare for tomorrow.

"Why the long face?"

Slender arms went around me from behind and I felt Rosie place a soft kiss on my cheek. I turned so I could give her a proper one. She met my lips halfway and smiled.

"Good morning, Love."

"Good morning, too, Love. Why did you seem down?"

We were at the kitchen so she took a seat beside me and started sipping on the hot chocolate I prepared for her. She was already prepared for the day, I noticed.

"What is it?" She prodded when I only stared at her.

"It's May 7."

Chaeng gave me a bashful smile. She must have thought it didn't cross my mind since it was May 7 in Korea yesterday, it's the 8th there now. Yesterday, she even posted our central park date and the photos of her and her friend I took when we went to the aquarium together. May 7 was important to her, too.

However, I wanted to celebrate the day in our current time zone. I wanted to mark it in a physical calendar that on this day, like every 7th of May for the past 7 years, I was with Rosie. I was by her side.

"It is."

"Go out on a date with me, please," I said softly.

"But we're leaving for texas later."

"I know. Let's have brunch. We'll be back on time," I promised.

Rosie gave me a peck on the lips before nodding.

I felt a little bit lighter.

I looked up places we could go to earlier and found this retro-looking mixed with simple modern vibe restaurant that served amazing dishes and that's where I brought Rosie.

The excitement on Rosie's face while ordering food and her appreciation of the place was evident but I couldn't help but still sigh. It felt like it wasn't enough. No. I knew it wasn't enough.

"What's wrong?" Rosie asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry I can't plan a better date today, Babe. I wanted today to be special but-"

"Love, what are you talking about? This place is amazing. You're amazing."

I only gave a timid smile.

"You deserve more than this, Babe," I spoke softly. "I wanted to make it memorable but we're so busy right now I can't take you to other places."

Rosie took my left hand and clasped it with her right and put it on her lap as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Isn't that what you've been trying to do this past two weeks?"

I looked at her with raised brows. She only smiled at me before resting her head on my shoulder comfortably again.

"For the past few years, it's not only a day, not only May 7, that you treat special. You always do something for me on the days leading up to it."

That was right but I didn't think she noticed. I always felt like a child counting down the days to Christmas when May 7's approaching. Because to me, Rosie's presence in my life is the best gift I ever received.

"You tried so hard to impress my parents on our brunch before we went to Central Park even though you know they already love you. You followed all my requests and gave me everything I wanted and even the things I didn't know I needed."

My goal that day, like everyday, was to make her feel the happiest.

"It was supposed to be our aquarium date but you didn't mind when I had to include my friend because it was the only time we could see each other. You were so welcoming and you made me prioritize her. You were so understanding and I love you even more for it."

I didn't care if anyone was looking but I took our clasped hands and kissed the back of her hand.

I'm willing to do anything for Rosie and I hope she knows that.

"All the breakfast you prepared, the pictures you took, the affection you gave me - I appreciate it all, Love. This trip has been more special because of you. And I can't wait to welcome May 7 in the next coming years with you."

"I love you," I whispered.

There was really nothing more I could say but that. I have a million thoughts to say but it will still boil down to that single truth.

"I love you so much, Park Chaeyoung."

"I love you, too, Lalisa Manoban."

I would have kissed her if we were in somewhere more private. But we weren't and the food arrived so we had to move away from each other a little.

All throughout brunch I tried to make her feel and tell her in different ways how much I love her and how grateful I was for that fateful day in the elevator 7 years ago.

At one point, she took my camera from me and told me to listen carefully while pointing the lens at me.

"Lisa, you're the one I want to see the moment I wake up in the morning and your arms are the ones I want to fall asleep in every night. Your hands are the only ones I want to hold and your lips, the only ones I want to kiss. You're everything to me."

It was the soul in her voice and the fire in her eyes that got me covering my face with my hands. She made my heart flutter with her words and my whole being felt engulfed with her stare.

"You're having fun making me melt, aren't you?" I asked when she didn't stop taking pictures of me even when I tried to hide under my beanie.

"It's not my fault you're a softie, Love. Besides, I'm only telling the truth," she said proudly.

"Well, in this world full of lies, my only truth is you," I retorted.

"Yah!" She hit me lightly while laughing.

I took Rosie's hand and interlaced our fingers again.

"I feel the same way, Rosie," I said seriously. "You're everything to me, too."

Our eyes said the words of love we didn't have to speak.

This day, May 7, 2019, marks the day that I vowed to myself I will marry Rosie one day so that I could be the first one she sees in the morning and my arms the ones she falls asleep in at night.

-

My dream getaway with Rosie for May 7 some time in the future was slowly slipping away. I'm exaggerating. Rosie's having a jealous fit but she can't be serious about not going to Paris with me ever again.

Actually, she even stayed up late just to talk to me after the fashion show.

Rosie gushed over how hot I looked and how I could give all the models there a run for their money. She even said she was so proud of me and so happy for me. She kept talking about how lucky she was that I was her girlfriend and how she would never ever let me go or be taken away from her.

That, in turn, made me feel the luckiest. She boosted me up and supported me from where she was and she makes me so damn happy.

In all honesty, everybody should get themselves a Park Chaeyoung, but not my Park Chaeyoung, okay?

However, somehow, someway, something triggered Rosie into a jealous mess.

"Did you really have to hug him? Huh?" Rosie snapped at me.

I honestly don't know what she was talking about.

"I hugged who now? And when?"

She glared at me as if I was trying to make a fool out of her. I received a link to a video of me walking along side Peter Utz and I did lean for a mild side himug because he was being kind and funny. I was grateful nothing more, nothing less.

I explained that to her and she went off on me but I couldn't take her seriously because I know my Rosie. I know she wouldn't get gravely jealous over something as trivial as that. Plus, she did say earlier that she was also thankful to the people who took care of me here.

She then talked about how chummy I was with Miles Kane, the musician I sat with earlier during the show. And that's how I knew something was really off. My Rosie's always proud when I make good connections with other people.

"Babe," I called softly, trying to calm her down. "Tell me the truth. What's wrong?"

After a second, Rosie looked ashamed and covered her face before apologizing profusely.

"Love, it's okay. Don't worry about it," I assured her. "But what's going on?"

She murmured something that I didn't quite catch.

"Sorry. What?"

"It's... my first day."

I should have known.

I bit my tongue to hold my laughter back. Seeing my girlfriend was quite upset with herself, I treated the situation with all seriousness.

"Did you ask Jisoo or Jennie to buy what you were craving for?" I asked gently.

Rosie shook her head.

Awww. My poor baby. On days like these, Rosie usually craves for something specific and it differs all the time but I'm always there to buy it for her.

"You should have, Baby. They wouldn't have minded."

"The food craving wasn't actually that bad," she said with a sigh. "It was missing you a lot that I couldn't take, Love. I wanted to spend the whole day cuddling with you."

The longing in her voice made me ache for her.

Rosie's even more clingy during these times and I'm always more than willing to not leave her side. If we didn't have work or any moment that we're free, we usually end of cuddling like what she wanted. I'm sure this must be difficult for her.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I wish I was there with you," I said sincerely.

"Me, too," Rosie said with a sad smile.  "I'm sorry for being childish earlier, Love. Just... stop giving away my hugs to other people."

I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning madly at how adorable the love of my life was being.

"Okay. I will refrain as much as possible from hugging anyone else until I get back to you and give you all the hugs you want. So wait for me, okay, Love?"

"I will. Come home to me soon, okay?"

I nodded and puckered my lips as if I was kissing her and completed it with a loud smacking sound. She giggled happily.

"Go to sleep, Love. I'll be with you soon."

"You rest well, too, Babe," Rosie said softly. "And I really am proud of you. I love you so much."

"I love you more," I told her from the bottom of my heart.

After arguing a little who loves whom more, we ended the call with smiles on our faces and longing in our hearts.

I can't wait to go home like I usually can't wait when the 7th of May approaches.

--

A/N: Chaelisa day was requested a while back but I just didn't know how to insert it since it's been more than a month since then. But I tried. I hope you liked it.

I didn't intend for this book to be about twisting reality a little. This was supposed to be full of AU oneshots but I'm too busy with Kill This Love so I guess I'm sticking to this mushy mushy short events for now. I'll be updating if something significant happens again 😂

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 27 6
A not so special CHAELISA short story.
1K 11 6
Chaelisa one shots These onshots are for mature readers only. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable. Different topics/kinks/scenerios are expl...
57.6K 822 10
This is just JENLISA One shoot story, not to short not long! Ps: Lisa - G!P (18+)
101K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers