Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 23

2.8K 134 33
By Zarrys_tightrope

"This is nice"

Harry was looking around at the lovely suburban houses as they drive past. They were on the way to Liam's flat. It was Liam's birthday/housewarming party, and it was midweek. Harry complained to Zayn that Liam could have waited till weekend when their parents where able to babysit at least.

Zayn told him 'you're just mad you can't drink as much as you want'. It was true he can't drink as he would like with work tomorrow. Zayn was driving, so at least they will be some drinking. Harry was sitting at the back with Yazz, their baby girl.

"It is a nice neighbourhood, isn't it?" Zayn said.

"Liam has done good..." Harry said putting his phone down after taking pictures of his baby girl and some selfies.

"You are aware he doesn't actually live in one of these houses, right babe?" Zayn said chuckling a bit,

"Yeah. I know that. I mean he did good for choosing this area to live, it's quite nice and quiet, you know, good for family.." Harry sighed looking out of the window,

"Yeah? You think so?" Zayn stole a glance at him through the rearview mirror.

"I can see us living in one of these houses for sure." Harry said.

"Yeah. So do I." Zayn agreed.

Harry started working for Yaser and has settled in quickly, it was a friendly environment. Everyone in the office has kids, they don't mind his 'Yazz updates' and countless pictures he shows them. He's been thinking of buying a house with a big garden and surprise Zayn, he may have mentioned it to Yaser who thought it was a brilliant idea. His salary is three times than he was making at Ben's pub, they can afford a deposit and a mortgage.

He looked over at his baby girl, she was getting big and they will soon need the space. She was nearly seven months old, quite a handful lately and she's teething. The health visitor told them about the signs of teething and given leaflets about things to do to ease that. Anne and Trisha took Harry shopping to buy some teething toys, but Yazz prefers biting her fingers and everyone else's and growling all the time. Harry has stopped wearing his rings as a result. And she is far from irritable, the opposite, starting to crawl around and would flip herself on her stomach planning her escape.

"Yazz, oh my god, my phone...give it to me babe" Harry made a face looking seeing her drooling all over his phone. When did she even take it from him was the question he asked himself. He bent down looking for a wet wipe in the baby bag behind the driver's seat.

"Owww....let go. Yasmeen let go off my hair. Zee, help here please she's pulling my hair, oww oww" Harry was trying to remove her tiny destructive hands from his hair, but she seem to want to shower it with her drool, spitting in his hair.

Zayn looked at his rearview mirror, and laughed when he saw Yazz had a firm grip on Harry's hair and she wasn't letting go. She was just pulling and growling. He wished he could stop and take a picture or a video its was just so funny.

"I'm driving, Haz, how am I supposed to help." Zayn laughed.

Harry wiggled his fingers all over the baby's arms, tickling her but she smiled and pulled again leaned down to bite his hair. "Zee, you can help by not laughing, it's not funny."

"Not from where I'm sitting.." Zayn cackled, "I told you you needed a trim. Your hair is long."

"I thought you like my hair long" Harry winced as his first born didn't let on tugging his hair from her grip.

"I do like your baby Tarzan look you got going on, but you need a trim, babe. At least have it in a ponytail." Zayn suggested.

"I love my hair long." Harry said founding a toy for her to chew on after managing to free himself, he gave it to her, she snatched it and started biting on it. "Yazz you need to stop pulling daddy's hair babe, it's not nice"

"Well if daddy cut his hair then it won't be a problem."

"Oh Zee..." Harry closed his eyes his mind taking him somewhere else. Zayn started using the word daddy during foreplay.

"What's wrong daddy?" Zayn said innocently.

Harry suppress a moan, "You know what's wrong.
Stop it. I can't have a b_with my daughter present"

"You can't have what? A -b? What is that?" Zayn asked teasing.

"You know what I mean, Zayn. You're being naughty."

"I don't know what you mean, Haz. Is it a boner?"

"You can't say that word infront of our baby..." Harry whispered covering the baby's ears, and having to duck when she nearly scratched him.

"Why not? she doesn't know what I'm talking about, Haz"

"She does...she's listening and storing the words in her mind.."

"Shes storing the words? What she's gonna do, Google what they meant? Although that would explain why she took your phone." Zayn was laughing at him as they arrived at Liam's flat. "We are here.."

"Thank fuck for that.." Harry said pulling his hair into ponytail.

"Aren't you afraid the baby is going to store that curse word you just said then?" Zayn chuckled looking at him. "You do need a hair cut."

"Focus on your hair thank you." Harry said. "You're here you said. Let's go. Everyone is waiting."

Zayn chuckled stepping out of the car. He grabbed the baby bag whilst Harry grabbed the baby holding her away from her hair. They made their way to the flat. He pressed the doorbell then looked at him. "By the way, you wish you had my hair."

Harry stared at him open mouth, "The cheek_"

The door opened cutting him short. Liam appeared a huge smile on his face, he looked drunk already. "The Styles family is here!!!" He said chirpily. "Welcome, welcome. Harry, Zayn and princess Jasmine, enter my castle if you may." He stepped aside for them to get in.

"Hi Liam." Zayn chuckled walking past him. "Nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too." Liam made grabby hands for Yazz as Harry went past him. "Hand me the princess."

"Be careful okay." Harry said worried.

"Of course I will, Hazza." Liam rolled his eyes walking in further to the lounge where everyone was. "Look who finally showed up."

"Hey. The Styles family! Hello." Niall greeted them getting up for a hug. He had a beer bottle in his hand, a little fluid splashing on the floor.

"Niall, careful mate." Harry said, he was still wearing his suit from work. He looked around the room, seeing some of Liam's colleagues talking and drinking, some faces he didn't know and of course Louis.

"Hi Louis.." Harry said nodding walking towards him.

"Harry." Louis nodded back. "Hi, Zee."

"Hi, Louis. Hi, everyone." Zayn waved at him and everyone else.

Things have 'thawed' between him and Louis, a bit. Their families had noticed a shift in their friendship especially Harry and Louis's, Louis's bruised face was a confirmation something was up. Harry told his mom what happened and she advised to sort things out with Louis. Zayn and Louis had talked about his sexuality.

He said he's definitely straight, he's just confused when it comes to Zayn as he feels something for him. He's doesn't think its necessary in a romantic way, but it could be because he does care so much for him and he's not attracted to any other men though. But he feels Harry is taking Zayn away from him and he's jealous at times of how close they are. He respects their relationship and is happy that they are a family.

He's always been Zayn's anchor and it's hard to watch someone else take over. He loves Eleanor he said and they are official now. Zayn initially distanced himself from Louis, more for Harry's sake and Harry hated to see him miserable without Louis. He swallowed his pride and invited Louis to dinner as peace offering. They talked it out in the end, the three of them.

Trust and boundaries...they have to work on that.

"Liam given you a tour yet...this is a nice place isn't?" Harry asked Louis taking off his coat sitting down.

"No..not yet. Maybe later, but this is a nice place.." Louis said nodding at him. The conversation felt stilted.

Harry let a relieved sigh when just then Sophia walked in, "Hi, Sophia. You alright?"

Sophia nodded, "I'm fine, thanks." She brought some beers, handed them. Zayn declined as he's driving.

Harry watched Liam introduced Zayn to two of his work colleagues, or gym buddies, they were looking quite buff, full of tattoos. They were smiling at him and playing along cooing and tickling the baby.

"You're growling Haz.." Niall grinned at him, Harry was about to answer but was cut off by Louis gasping and then smirking.

"No way.." Louis said.

Harry turned his head to see what had Louis rattled he couldn't believe what he was seeing either. Jake and Shawn had came in together, the two worked the room shaking everyone's hands making their way towards them slowly.

"Are they a thing?" Asked Niall.

"When did that happen?" Louis asked no one.

"You work with Jake you should be telling us." Harry said. It was clear the two were together as Shawn's hand was on Jake's back.

"Zayn works with Jake as well." Louis said. "If Jake was going to tell anyone about his new beau it would be Zayn isn't it? So do tell us where they meet, Zee?"

"Exes anonymous. The fuck should I know." Zayn said.

Harry laughed so did Niall obviously, he laughs at everything.

Even Louis chuckled a bit. "Exes anonymous. Brilliant, Zayn. Put that on a T-shirt I'll buy it."

Niall suddenly cackled so loud, that had Harry in fit of giggles. All eyes were on them, Shawn smiled walking over to them. He held his hand out to Zayn first for a handshake.

"Its Zayn, right?" Shawn asked.

Zayn wasn't sure whether Shawn really forget him or was just joking. "Yeah, I'm Zayn. You're, Shane right?" He said, a tight smile on his face, he then turned Liam around so the baby was facing Shawn, not giving him time to answer, "This is my daughter Yasmeen.."

Liam lifted the baby for Shawn who assumed for him to shake her tiny hand. He leaned forward to hold her hand but winced in pain when Yasmeen grabbed his hair and tugged at it.

Zayn chuckled licking his lips, that'll teach him he thought.

"Oh yeah, she a grabber." Harry said laughing looking up at Shawn, "Hi, Shawn."

"Hello, nice to see you." Shawn said.

"You're friends with Liam?" Harry asked curious.

"Well_"  It turned out Shawn was friends with one of Liam's buff friends. Him and Jake were not together. He set the record straight when Liam outright asked.

Liam finally got around introducing Harry and Zayn to his buff friends. And Harry watched annoyed as the said buff friends seem to gravitate towards a smiling Zayn, looking on as Liam pointed at Zayn's tattoos talking quite animatedly, the baby on his lap.

When Sophia came with the cake and everyone stood up to sing happy birthday, Harry took a chance to pull him closer, kissed him full on the mouth arms around Zayn's waist. They watched an excitable Yazz furiously kicking her feet at Liam, lunging forward looking at the cake as an even more excitable Niall was watching Liam blowing the candles.

"He'll be a good father.." Zayn said looking amused at Liam who seem to be showing a dribbling Yazz how to blow the candles,

"What about me then?" Louis said looking at Harry. "I'm about to be a father."

"Say what?" Harry cocked his eyebrows at him. "Are you saying what I think you're saying, Louis?"

Louis chuckled, "It depends what you think I'm saying. Ouch, Zayn." He winced in pain when Zayn punched him on the shoulder.

"What the fuck you saying? Stop playing." Zayn asked.

"Eleanor is pregnant. Six weeks gone." Louis said.

"Blimey." Zayn stared at him.

"Congratulations, mate.." Harry said.

"I'm not supposed to say anything until the three months mark, so you technically don't know yet. So you can't tell anyone, okay Harry?" Louis said tilting his head looking at him.

"Why are you saying it like that?" Harry asked, "I won't tell anyone_" he rolled his eyes when both Louis and Zayn tilted their heads at him, "Okay, I won't tell Niall. You're happy?"

"Yeah." Louis said, "I'm also about to join your lifeless life_" hissed in pain when Zayn slapped his arm, "Zayn can't you stop fucking hitting me?"

"You deserved it, you said my life lifeless. Can you not  see us breathing?" Zayn said putting his arms around Harry's neck. "We are not lifeless. And congrats you're about to join the daddy gang.."

"Mmmm..." Harry groaned biting Zayn's shoulder. The word daddy sets him off.

"I'm really happy for you. You're happy?" Zayn leaned in for a one arm hug as Louis was stood next to him.

"Yeah I'm happy. Our Yazz is about to have a cousin we can't have her hanging with grown ups all the time now can we?" Louis said.

Harry smirked, "Don't worry about my baby girl, she's about to have her own brother to play with soon.."

Zayn almost snapped his neck looking at Harry so fast when he said that, "Fuck..no. Absolutely not. No more children."

"Why not?" Harry whined burying his face on Zayn's neck, "I want another baby."

"You're not being serious are you, Harry?" Zayn frowned, hands on Harry's face forcing eye contact.

"Come here." Harry took Zayn's hand, sat down on the couch, dragged him to sit on his lap. He then moved Zayn around so he was straddling him. "Please, baby"

"No." Zayn said frowning. "I mean, yes would love another child but not now, Haz. Let's wait till Yazz is old enough."

"Not old enough to babysit I hope." Harry said.

Zayn laughed at how ridiculous his fiancé was being.
"We'll talk about it later, Harry. Please." He kissed him when Harry pouted, "Let Louis have his moment, he's about to join the daddy gang" he said then got up from Harry's lap but Harry didn't let go squeezing his ass.

"Say that again baby." Harry said.

"Say what daddy?" Zayn teased his tongue trailing Harry's earlobe.

"Whatever you fuckers are thinking of doing you better cut it off, before you end up on amateur porn sites" Louis said looking at Liam's buff gym buddies staring at Harry's hands on Zayn's ass.

"There's nothing amateur about what I'm about to do if they don't take their eyes off your ass.." Harry said gently pushing Zayn off his lap from him to stand up. "You know what I'm thinking, baby?"

"What are you thinking?" Zayn said arms snaking around Harry's waist.

"I think_" Harry started kissing him, "It's past Yazz's bedtime. How about we call it a night yeah."

"Yeah?" Zayn smiled kissing back. "I'm thinking you're right too, babe. Let's go home."

"Lifeless life you have. Who goes home half an hour after arriving at a party?" Louis mumbled drinking his beer. "I'll come with you. I'm beat too."

Zayn laughed looking at him. "Who's life is lifeless now then?"

*

*

"Liam looks happy." Louis said making conversation.

"True that." Zayn said, "Sophia makes him happy."

"True that." Harry nodded, looking at his baby girl asleep on the car seat. "I always thought he'll be the one to get married first."

Louis laughed, "I always thought that as well. He's so_daddy."

"Mh." Harry hummed. "He'll make a good father."

"True that." Louis said as they pulled outside his flat. Zayn and Harry gave him a lift home after saying their goodbyes and happy wishes to Liam. "Well, this is me. Thanks for the lift guys. Good nite."

"Nite, Lou." Zayn smiled looking at him. Louis was sat at the passenger seat beside him. "See you tomorrow at work?"

"Yeah, tomorrow." Louis nodded, turned to look at Harry at the backseat. "See you around, Harry."

"See you around." Harry gave him a salute, watched him getting out of the car then remembered he needed to ask him something. "Louis, wait." He called out and stepped out of the car to talk to him.

"You're alright?" Louis frowned looking at him.

"You got what I asked you." Harry said, his hand outstretched, palms up.

"Oh yeah.." Louis slid his hand in his pocket, for what Harry had asked for earlier that day. He dropped it on Harry's hand.

"Thanks.." Harry closed his hand on the keys. Keys to Zayn's and Harry's flat.

Setting boundaries. That's where it's starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow
Him [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
28.3K 1.4K 8
Harry will never think of their marriage as a mistake. How could he? It was five blissful years and one full of nothing but fighting and the occasion...
87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...