The Unnoticed and the unseen...

By MigyTheWorld

Read it to find out. And I dont want to guve too munch info about it. More

(YN) and Shia Bio's
Chapter 1: Meet them before their prime
From B to A
Her little secret
The Sports Festival
A DATE!?
I am not strong... I'm better
2 years later
Goodbye Nana-sensei
Look towards the future
All Might and Black Mask
PLUS ULTRA!
A true hero
Trial for the sword
Endevour and the Symbol of Justice
A trip down Memory lane (Filler chapter)
Date Night (Filler chapter)
Don't worry Author-san is A-ok

How troublesome

8.6K 197 287
By MigyTheWorld

The next Morning
(YN) PoV

I was currently running towards the place I work at, today was supposed to be my day off since it was the sports festival the other day, but Mr. Kazuna said that there were some packages that needed to be delivered ASAP, and besides I owe alot to Mr. Kazuna so delivering some packages were the least I can do for him.

As I was running I came across some kids who saw the sports festival, they told me that I was so cool and that they also wanted to be heroes, the little group consists of a boy, a girl and tgeir parents.

"So you two want to be heroes?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah... but what if we dont get cool quirks like yours mister?" The little boy asked.

"Yeah... then we cant be heroes." The little girl then became sad.

"It doesn't matter." I told both of them as I gave the a pat on the head, the two of them looked at me with confusion, but their parents looked at me with a smile.

"Heroes are not measured by how awsome or flashy their quirks are, heroes should always put others before themselves, just because someone gets a flashier quirk than you doesn't mean you are any less qualified to be a hero, all you need is this -gestures to heart- and this -points at head- with those two things in mind, I am sure the two of you will be great heroes someday." I said with a smile.

"THANK YOU MISTER!" The two of them yelled.

"No worries, so can I get the names of the future heroes destined to succeed us?" I said with a smile.

"My name is Shinji Nishiya, nice to meet you Nii-chan." The boy with brownish hair said.

"And my name is Yu Takeyama, hello!" She smiled.

"Well you two I have to go now, so see you around." I said with a smile as I ran towards work.

"Those two are going to be huge in the hero world someday, I can feel it." I thought as I sped up my run.

Time skip
-Okiko Postal delivery services-

"Finally here." I said as I walked inside, the moment I entered all eyes were on me, it was very overwhelming to be honest, all of a sudden everyone began to clap and cheer.

"Theres our 2nd runner up, you were awsome there kid!" A male worker said.

"Great job out there (LN)-kun!" A female worker said.

"You were so awsome Senpai!" A newer employee said.

"Thanks everyone." I said sheepishly.

"Ahh (YN) your here, sorry for calling you on your day off." Mr. Kazuna said as he walked out of his office.

"No worries sir, its my pleasure, so where are the packages?" I asked.

"At the back." He said as we went to the back of the shop.

The 2 of us went to the back and I saw 2 huge wooden crates.

"Are these the deliveries?" I asked.

"Yup, after you deliver these you are free to go home, we just really had a set back yesterday so now noone is scheduled to deliver them, both are rushed deliveries so I am giving you this." Mr. Kazuna said as he handed me a card.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its a permit to use your quirk, but you can only use that when you are working, so no funny business ok." He said.

"Ok ok sheesh it was only one time." I defended  myself.

"The address of the packages are in this clipboard, the first house is 3 km away." He said.

"Huh... just enough." I said with a smile.

"Wait I thought 2 km was your limit?" He asked.

"Not anymore." I said as I touched both boxes and teleported straight to the house using my upgraded blink which now lets me teleport 4 km away from me.

First house

I used my blink to travel to my first delivery, it was a descent sized mansion, it has a black and gold coloured gate and beautiful hedge work, I got close to the inter-com and rang the bell.

"Who is it?" A male voice said.

"Hello Sazan postal service, I have a delivery for... Ms. Misha Ayano." I said as the name 'Misha' rang a bell in my head.

"One moment... ahh yes, please come on in." He said as he opened the gate, I touched both boxes and teleported to tge front door, I then saw the doorbell and rang it.

"Hello Sazan postal service, I have a package for you, and I need you to sign something please." I said.

The doors soon opened to reveal a little boy with red coloured hair and green eyes, he slowly opened the door and took a peak at me, I noticed this and took my hat off.

"Hello, whats your name?" I asked, as soon as I took my hat off, his eyes immediately gained a sparkle and he quickly jumped out the door.

"I KNOW YOU, YOUR THE 2ND RUNNER UP IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, YOU WERE AMAZING!" The little boy said.

"Thank you, but I wasn't that impressive, the other two though, they were awsome, super strength and flame control, now those are awsome." I said with a smile.

"Not true, you were even more awsome than they are." The little boy said.

"Thank you... so whats your name red head?" Inasked as I patted his head.

"Kagami Ayano, hello nii-san!" The boy said.

"Nice to meet you Kagami my name is-" I was about to say but I was cut off by someone.

"(YN)?" A woman with bright and dark red hair said.

I looked towards her direction and my eyes bulged, and my heart rate became twice as fast, the woman infront of me... was my mom Misha (LN) or I guess now she goes by Ayano.

(This is her, art not mine.)

"Is that you (YN)?" She asked.

"Yes my name is (YN) maam, it is very nice to meet you." I gave a fake smile and a bow.

"Mama, mama, he was the U.A sports festival 2nd runner up!" Taiga said excitedly, I guess this little one... is my step brother then.

"Oh... thats great (YN)." She said with a smile.

"Thank you kindly maam, now if you would be so kind as to sign here, then I will be on my way." I said as I handed her the clipboard.

"Oh your leaving already, why dont you stay for awhile, I... I actually baked your favourite cake." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry maam, I have some more deliveries to make, thank you for your invitation though, so if you could kindly sign here, then... I will be in my way." I said with a smile through to the end.

"Well... maybe... I dont know we can-" I cut her off.

"I am sorry maam but I really am in a hurry, so please just sign the paper." I said as she began to sign the paper.

She gave me back the paper and I gave her a carbon copy of her purchase record.

"Thank you for choosing Sazan Postal service, see you next time." I said as I returned to the other crate and teleported away.

Next house

My mom was the client, how funny that when you stop looking for the ones who left you, then thats the time they start missing you.

"Alphonse (LN)... there are plenty of people with the last name (LN) but with my luck I can be sure I know who this one is, and I am not looking forward to seeing him." I said as I teleported to the front door of the mansion.

"Hello Sazan postal service, I have a package I need you to sign." I said as I rang the doorbell, after about 2 more rings a man with blond hair wearing a suit answered the door.

(This is him, art not mine.)

"(YN)..." he stared at me.

"Hello sir, my name is (YN) (LN), I have a package I need you to sign." I said as I gave him the clipboard.

"Honey who's at the door?" A woman with black hair asked.

"Oh this is (YN) he is my s-" I cut him off.

" I am (YN) maam, I was his 'student' in the past." You stated, it was not technically a lie since he was a teacher.

"Oh thats nice, well I need to go check on Lily, see you later hon." The woman said as she went upstairs.

"... I saw you fight in the sports festival... good job." He said with a smile.

"Thank you sir, aunt Claire was a good teacher." I said as he took the clipboard and signed it.

"(YN) are you mad... at me and your mother?" He asked.

"I am not mad, you chose the life that made you both happy, why would I be mad?" I asked.

"But we were terrible parents, just to up and leave you like we did." He said while looking down.

"Well I cant argue with that." I said.

"Can you give both of us a chance, we cant be a family anymore, but maybe we can help you, me and your mother." He said.

"Nah I dont want your help, I dont need it too, so bye." I said as I teleported back.

Misha PoV

My baby grew up too fast... I am such a horrible mother, but I guess its to late for us to be together again, no... I want my baby back, he is a nice boy that deserves happiness.

"Mommy are you ok?" My son asked.

"Yes I am sweetheart... can I ask you something?" I asked my son.

"What is it mom?" He asked.

"What do you think about that boy from earlier?" I asked.

"HE IS AWSOME!" He beamed with happiness.

"I am glad to hear that." I smiled.

"Why do you ask momma?" He asked.

"Because there is a chance that he may be your onii-chan." I smiled.

"REALLY!?" He said with happiness, as he ran around the house smiling widely.

Dont worry baby mommy's getting you back.

Alphonse PoV

My son... he turned out better than I was at his age, I need to get him back to my life, I need to make it up to him.

"Hey hon you ok?" My wife Lizbeth asked.

"I am ok dear... dear about that boy from earlier he is ac-" I was cut off.

"He is your son from before you and your first wife split up, am I right?" She asked.

"Yeah... I want to bring him back to my life... will it be ok with you?" I asked.

"While I dislike the idea, your son has been through alot, its only right that you make it up to him, besides Lily said she always have wanted an older brother." She said.

"Thanks hon." I said as I gave her a kiss.

Dont worry son, I promise I will make it up to you.

Sazan postal HQ
(YN) PoV

I was finally done with my deliveries and decided to talk to Mr. Kazuna, so I went inside and walked straight to his office.

"Ah (YN)-kun, your back... is everything ok?" He asked me.

"You can tell huh?" I asked with a smile.

"You have been working here for a year now, so of course I would know, so tell me... did something happen?" He asked.

"The packages... they were addressed to my parents." I said.

He had a worried look on his face, he then stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Listen... why dont you take the rest of the week off." He said.

"But-" I tried to argue but he wouldn't let me.

"No buts... take the week off, we can manage without your fot awhile." He said.

"Fine... but if my parents ever come here." I said.

"Then they will not know where you live, I promise." He said as I smiled, said thanks and blinked back home.

A few hours later
No PoV

Mr. Kazuna was in his office currently signing paycheques to each employee he has, when all of a sudden one of his workers notified him that there are 2 people there to see him, he told his employee to let them in, and after a few minutes a male an a female came into his office.

"Hello maam, sir how may I be of service?" He asked.

"I am looking for my son (YN) (LN)." The man said.

"No he is MY son, please tell me where can I find him." The woman said as the two began to argue.

"-sigh- So I guess your (YN)-kun's parents, but sadly I cannot tell you where he is, or where he lives." Mr. Kazuna said, the male and female became furious and demanded him to tell them where (YN) is.

But mr. Kazuna did not falter, he denied everything they asked of him, he told them that it is prohibited to tell the address of the employees that were working here.

"Please... he is... our son, can you make an exemption?" The father asked.

"I am sorry, I cant, now if you would be ao kind as to leave I have to return to signing paycheques, good bay." Mr. Kazuna said as he pushed them out of his office and shut the door.

(YN)'s Apartment
(YN) PoV

I was currently in my apartment building playing Yugioh duel liks on my phone.

"Haha quick play spell baby, haha!" I said, but then my phone suddenly began to ring, it was a number I never saw before so I did the only logical thing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi (YN)-kun, its me Shia." Shia said from the other side of the phone.

"Shia... how'd you get my phone number?" I asked.

"I asked Inko who asked Mitsuki to ask if they have your number." She said.

"Kinda creepy, but effective I guess, so why'd you call, I was about to win a match in Yugioh you know." I said to her.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you were free tomorrow?" She asked.

I then turned on the T.V and saw that the anime I was waiting for was about to hair.

"YES!" I said unconsciously.

"Really, so umm... do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" She asked but I was not listening at all, instead I saw a commercial for teen titans season 6, and replied to that rather than Shia's question.

"That would be awsome!" I said with a smile while looking at the TV

"Great meet me at Kiyashi-ward mall tomorrow, cant wait for our date, bye (YN)-kun." She said as she hung up.

"Wait what... hello... Shia... A DAAATTTTEEEE!?" I yelled in shock.

============================

Hey guys thanks for waiting for this chapter hope you like it.

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 3
I'm warning you, I wrote it years ago, please don't read.
157 0 22
Read to find out :)
109K 4.4K 15
Just read it and understand. I don't want to spoil my own novel to you in a story description. Warning Spoiler Bad language