The Orc Warrior and the Soft...

Oleh feeguc

Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! It promised to be even better than my last... Lebih Banyak

Beginning
Unsteady Negotiations
The Thicket
Ian Witnesses A Public Joininng for the First Time
A Long Time Coming
Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party
Galek
Ian (erotic)
Word Is Sent
While They Waited
Receiving Word
I dont know about you but
Lose Everything To Gain It All
Lose everything to gain it all pt 2.
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt3
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt 4
Lose Everything To Gain It All Pt. 5
The Training Hall
Payment
Taken
First visit
Thirsty
Everyone
Shopping for a Plugging Jewel
Breaching the Soft Man
The Plugging Jewel
Inside
Galek's
Well Wishes
Sex
Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy!
Stayed tuned for the final chapter today!
What monster next?

30 Days Later (erotic finale)

16.5K 335 34
Oleh feeguc

Ian lay lounging on a fur eating grapes and cheese as Galek came home that day. 

He looked adorably soft and pliable, his cone shaped breasts exposed, he wore his leather apron and his plugging jewel. 

Galek had kept the full-bodied man happy, giving him lots of head and fucking him with the family crest as he did so but was growing restless and wondering why the orc was not using him as he knew he wanted to.

Ian was content and well cared for their first days together but he wondered why Galek would not let him see him fully naked. And he longed to.

One night as Galek dried him from a bath he touched Galek's face and spoke lovingly to him.

"Why don't we fuck? Is something wrong? Is it me?"

"No no sweet boy" he'd said as he picked up the rounded man carrying him to bed.  "Be patient and all will come to you."

He laid him open and oiled his body. Paying particular attention to his little pearl of a cock as he watched his face.

"You have to trust me. We will fuck again"

He raised the rounded thighs.

Ian gasped as he pushed a long finger into his oiled heat, searching for that bundled treasure that sent the man on a high. 

"Ahhh ahhh I trust you Galek."

Ian wiggled his ass wanting more.

"And when we do fuck again, I will never stop.  I will fuck you into eternity Ian. This (he moved his finger inside him) is mine.  Now trust me. It will not be much longer."

He kissed the man deeply and dipped down to his nipples teasing them licking and pulling. He loved their shape. He loved the moans and cries that came from Ian.

Ian loved the orc and the warm friendship between them. They'd both put eachother first when it mattered most.
—————————————————

A week later Ian returned to his work at the palace. he was given permission to roam without his Eota so that he could begin work for the king. He was the only docca in the land that could do this. The counsel had granted him special permissions finally under pressure from the king.

Dressed in traditional docca dress he presented himself to the king.

His joining to Galek had brought new confidence to him. He was no longer ashamed of the features of his body - his large thighs and belly, his breasts. Galeks devotion to him had cured that.  He carried an extra air of pride now as he felt he belonged with the orcs - he was one of their doccas.

"Ian! You are here back from training and mating! We are in need of your expertise! Come! Come!"

The orc king bid him come closer. He was a sight. He wore a leather apron that had intricate designs pressed into it. From the side you could see his perfectly trimmed curly hair and the pearl cocklet and balls in the center. Most orcs did not speak of such things but this was the King and he was piercing.

"I did not know a man's cock could be so small."
Ian smiled.

"It is no longer used to penetrate my Lord. It is why Galek chose me. He loves it, he calls it his pearl. "

Ian blushed a bit.

"You are a treasure to him, I'm sure as all devoted doccas are."

He wore a binding on his breasts and it created a small swell of cleavage.  And finally he wore the family plugging jewel between the cheeks of his ass. The golden latch of the plug shone in the light.

"Welcome Ian."

"Thank you."

And with that they began work on the next progress to be made for infrastructure- roads.

The orc king noticed the changed man, his confidence and his body.  He was glad his people had trained him so well.  He imagined they fucked often and well.

He did not ask Ian about fucking as that was something reserved for the dominants to discuss with other dominants.  He would have to find Galek and have him brought to him so that he could hear.  His curiosity was piqued with the curiously small- cocked soft man.

He might even attend their joining party. He thought it might be nice to see a human of his court bred in such a fashion.

—————————————————-

It was Ian who came home first, tired and began preparing a meal.

Galek came in sweaty and his adrenaline heightened from the training and fighting. He was more than ready to fuck. 

As soon as he walked in, he gathered up Ian into a heavy kiss pinching and pulling on one of his nipples.

"Take out your plug my angel."

"But the food..."

He growled as he held Ian by the waist. Letting him go the man acquiesced and propping his leg up on a stool began to pull on his plug, his belly extended out as he did so, his back naturally arching so that he could reach over his ample body. He looked so beautiful before his orc, Galek loved it.  The friction of the removal stimulated him from the inside causing him to flush pink, preparing him for his lover.

"By the gods Ian you are beautiful"  he said admiring the belly button pushing out in the center of his fat belly.  Maybe they would pierce that. It would look adorable.

"Take off your apron I want to see you."

Ian obeyed and stood before him naked. A man who loved his orc mate."

Galek wanted to sweep him up and carry him to their furs right then.

He stood there large and brooding his presence filling the room. 

"Watch me."

He began untying his leathers loosing the strings.

Ian licked his lips. He had not seen his Eota, his mate,  since the joining and he hungered to see him.

Galek pushed down the leathers and as he did,  his magnificent double pierced cock came in to view. 

The deformed cock had been altered, fitted with a piecing that would please Ian.  Black onyx bulbs twisted around the small tip promising pleasure. 

"Galek,,, how.. what.."

He stepped forward. Galek held out his hand to him. 

"Come touch me. See what is new"

Ian reached out with his small hands to grab hold of his dominants cock at the width first loving the familiar tool, and then he moved them towards the tip and ran his fingers over the smooth balled piercings. The piercings gave his deformed cock a normal shape. They both knew this meant better easier sex between them.

"Galek...they are so big and intricate. How...'

"They will fit perfectly inside you bushka. And bring you pleasure. I did it for you, for us."

"Does it hurt?" Ian touched the cock tenderly and Galek groaned.

"No. It did when I was pierced. Now it just hungers for you."

Galek grunted and growled from the caring touch of his man. it had been so long. Ian touched his rippled abdomen and the hair above his cock letting him know he'd missed him. 

"I love touching you right there. So vulnerable for such a mighty beast."

"Do you like the piercings?"

"I love them!"

Galek dipped down to kiss his soft lips. He picked him up by his bottom and Ians fat creamy thighs wrapped around him. Their bodies pressed against each other.
Ians pearl cock pressed against his belly, filling him with lust.

Ian panted. He needed the orc inside him. Pulsing.  Giving him pleasure. His pussy needed filling. And Galek needed to pound him, to drive into his softness.

"I desire you Galek."

He sat up on the furs placing Ian on his lap, his knees straddling in such a way that he would be able to lift himself and ride Galek.

Ian's hands were on his shoulders for balance bringing his breast to his face. Ian moved to get comfortable and Galek reveled in his body. His hands riamed and his eyes watched Ian who didn't notice yet. Until he'd had enough and he locked his mouth on one of the nipples and held his bottom down and pressed his cocklet towards him. Tugging and sucking his breasts until they were flushed and swollen.

Ian watched the orc love him.

"I was only ever Meant for you Galek. My body this body comes alive when you touch it."

Ians swollen pink cocklet beat hard between them and it touched Galek as they were pressed so close. 

Galek loved feeling the pearl against him.

"Your cocklet will spill your seed today with me inside you.  It was meant for this."

Without further words he lifted Ian and watched his eyes as he lowered him onto his cock.

Their joining was not like others who fucked. The small cock head always breached him easily and he sighed, but then the cock widened to five inches in the very center causing discomfort and the need for adjustment. Now it was different. The piercing gave the cock that mushroom shape.

Ian writhed and panted to open.

Now of course as the piercings pushed into him he felt their immediate breach. It was a heady sensation.

"Ahhh my sweet you must relax. "

He'd learned to gel himself every morning and now as Galek opened him, the gel coated and eased the way even for the widest part of the deformed cock. 

He made cooing and panting sounds as Galek lowered him steadily onto his cock

"Ooooo aaahhhh"

"Aaahhh Galek..." Ian shifted his bottom causing the cock to push in further.

The piercings finally in and the orc continued to push him onto the widest part. Steadily on to him

"Aahhh ahhhh ahhh" He panted and his eyes widened as he was stretched for the widest part of Galeks throbbing rod.

"Take my cock Ian. Open. You are plump and you can fit me. Relax. Aahhh yes. There you go. Relax to me." He felt his man completely let go and relinquish his inner muscles to him.

Galek roared pushing him completely down gripping around his thighs and bottom to do so.

"Galek. Galek. Galek I am so full. Oh my gods ... fuuuuck,,,"

Galek held his ample bottom spreading his cheeks.  And he smoothed and touched him as Ian's body adjusted to him. He kissed the man until Ian began to naturaly move on him.

Galeks newly pierced cock touched him deep inside and Ian howled. "Ooooo Galek. Mmmm.. Aaahhh I can feel the piercings they are touching me so good darling. Mmmm so good. Ahhh"

Galek hardened at this. He watched his once quiet lover pleasure himself as he held his back as he did so.

"Ride me Ian" he said in a low growl.

Without further speech the man began to move on him. He used his knees to press against the furs forcing him up and then gravity sent him back down onto the beastial cock. Ian moved his hips like a concubine, like a wanton whore and his thighs and belly jiggled as he did so. The sight brought pleasure to his dominant.

The feeling was other worldly and both creatures were lost in the sensations they brought to each other.

"You will kill me human you are so tight and hot... and wet."

Ian was such a good fuck, the best he'd had in his lifetime, he thought.

Ian tightened his passage each time he slammed down on him.  Something he had trained for. He ran his hands through his own curly chestnut hair as he arched his back and pushed out his swollen nipples, fucking his beast all on his own. These actions this rhythm seemed to come naturally to him now.

Galek pressed his hand into the v of his back to steady the magical sex creature.

His belly and breasts extending out as his back arched in pleasure. From time to time Galek would latch onto a nipple.

He looked down between them and captured the pearl cock with two fingers as one night pleasure a clit. Ian's eyes widened as he looked at Galeks eyes.

"This is mine to pleasure. It is the sweetest little thing. The only thing I ever want to come between us." He rubbed over the top with his thumb and Ian's head swam with pleasure.

He panted.
"I don't want it to be for anything else" Ian said. "Let it always be between us."

Galek was ready to have his own control and he easily flipped them over, rising up over the man.

The sight was breathtaking. He could see Ians heat. His large pale thigh spread wide causing fat rolls on his belly. His groin was puffy and volumptuous causing more rolls where his thighs connected. He was soft and pillowy and Galek used him for all those reasons.

Angling his cock and the rings inside, he angled even deeper into his mate and Ian cried out. 

"Galek oooooo Galek..."

He was a sexy little thing, moaning as he was fucked so well. 

The rings found his pleasure spot and when they did, Ian howled and panted his name.  

"Right there. Right there. Right there.  Ooo Galek. Ahhh. Ahh. Ahh "

Galek hit his prostate over and over until finally the sweet and supple Ian burst forth into an orgasm so shattering.  His anal canal gripped the monster cock in a vice that sent Galek over the edge. He roared his pleasure spilling his black seed into the open man below him. 

Ian reveled in the warmth and the high that it brought his body.  He was so pliable and open to being ridden now.

Galek lay over him panting into his neck, Basking in the release and pleasure. 

He fondled Ian with one hand as he continued to beat inside the man laying flat on him.

Ian wrapped his alabaster arms and legs around him.

They lay together for sometime.

Finally Galek spoke.

"I need to fuck you Ian .  Always and often. It is our way." He was so glad the piercings had pleased his human.

"I am here Galek."

"Yes sweet man you have been.  We are meant to be joined.  Your soft body is a pleasure I can't do without. Your juices are nectar to me." He smiled, unashamed of his speech.

Ian blushed and Galek hooked a finger under his chin and kissed him.

They spoke of dreams for the future still connected to eachother until Galek grew hard again and began fucking Ian all over again.

Gently at first making love to him and then finally riding him hard.

Ian now able to come easily with the piercings blissfully in place.

So this is what it means to be a docca Ian thought.  Continually used for their satisfaction and I myself satisfied.

Later, They bathed and fucked again this time slippery and wet in the water.

Galek gathered him up and they slept , spooning, Galeks hand on his belly pressing his bottom back into his cock.

Sometime in the early morning Galek oiled his lover and lifting his thigh, bending his knee up and back, he pushed into him from behind waking him in this manner. When Ian realized where he was he sighed and cooed and sleepily stretched, then turned his head to kiss Galek. They were joined. They moved on eachother.

"The King will want to see you this morning." Galek grunted.

"He wants to come to our joining party."

"Does it bother you to wear the docca dress in the Kong's long house?"

"No I absolutely love it. Besides. I couldn't wear anything else. This is who I am." He rolled his hips and Galek reached around to rub his cocklet with two fingers.
"My pearl."

And they rocked and fucked in the morning dawn.

Ian and Galek lived very contentedly for a long time, finding many wonderful places to fuck and orgasm. Over the years Galeks piercings were replaced with more ornate piercings as Ian hungered for more. Eventually they held their joining party and the king and his docca attended. They became instant friends, sharing many secrets that helped themselves and their lovers. All in all Ian was a gentle man and he was well loved by Galek.

They never had children, instead they focused on Ians contributions to orc culture. His bridges and roads lasted for centuries.

During their time, they rose to be one of the most important couples in both their lands.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
13.1K 855 22
Insanity was bred in the pits of Hell. Emeri Marcello was a deep believer in that. His sole empire clawed away at a being, tearing apart their mind...
80.6K 4.4K 36
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
373K 19.3K 37
"When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two thin...